Home

WinterWolf-99 által

Phantom Planet has happened, but revealing their secret turned into the biggest mistake of their lives. Danny... Több

Chapter 1: Parachute
Chapter 2: Bad Landing
Chapter Three: The Cave
Chapter Four: The Start Of Trust
Chapter Five: The League
Chapter Six: One Year
Chapter Seven: PTSD
Chapter Eight: Hiding Place
Chapter Nine: Distrust
Chapter Ten: Another Mystic
Chapter Eleven: Flores Sanquire
Chapter Twelve: Siren of Nature
Chapter Thirteen: A Chance to Trust
Chapter Fourteen: The Ghost Zone
Chapter Fifteen: The Mystic Isles
Chapter Sixteen: Mystic War
Chapter Seventeen: Have To Go Back
Chapter Eighteen: Amity Park
Chapter Nineteen: Home Sweet Hell Hole
Chapter Twenty: Good Luck? Never Heard Of It
Chapter Twenty-One: A Lot More Than Meets The Eye
Chapter Twenty-Two: Jazz
Chapter Twenty-Three: The Hard Truth
Chapter Twenty-Four: You're Nothing To Us
Chapter Twenty-Five: Of Councils And A Costumed Huntress
Chapter Twenty-Six: Huntress In Red
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Danielle Phantom
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Divide & Conquer
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Enter The Crystal Beasts
Chapter Thirty: The Hybrid
Chapter Thirty-One: Breaking Into A Government Facility... Again
Chapter Thirty-Two: We've Had Enough Of You
Chapter Thirty-Three: The Horrors Of Reality
Chapter Thirty-Four: Okay, Now We're Mad
Chapter Thirty-Five: First Battle Of A War
Chapter Thirty-Six: Tale of Dark Dan
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Rise
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Army of Magic
Chapter Thirty-Nine: A Battle Begins
Chapter Forty: Demon Of Fire
Chapter Forty-One: Flaming Feathers
Chapter Forty-Two: A Ghost's Rage
Chapter Forty-Three: Ultimate Harmony
Chapter Forty-Five: Returning Home

Chapter Forty-Four: Final Showdown

323 14 1
WinterWolf-99 által

Dan Phantom, the bane of his younger self. There was a reason why the twins chose to lock him away instead of sending him back to his timeline to be erased from existence. He was too dangerous.

For some, it might have seemed easier for them to send him back. That way once the timeline was erased, since it was obvious that things had definitely changed, he would cease to exist and not be anyone's problem anymore. But there were still things that could go wrong. Like if they just left him there and tried to forget he ever had happened, it would be easy for him to slip through the cracks. There was a Clockwork during his time period as well. If Dan managed to find him, he could try and set thing back on the path that created him.

Dan had proven that he was as tricky as he was dangerous, and that was not a pleasant combo. Dan had already showed that he could shapeshift, having taken the form of his younger self in the past... future... future past... you know what I mean. If he did that again after finding his timeline's Clockwork, things could go right back on the path to his creation.

That was why they chose to imprison him instead. Clockwork was a fierce opponent since he could bend time around his adversaries. Dan would never have escaped if the thief had not been able to steal on of his time medallions before going for the thermos. That took away his ability to control the time around them, so the thermos was easily taken.

The twins would have to remember to give Clockwork some of their weapons just in case someone else breaks into his tower to try and steal something. Since he had access to all periods in time, there was a lot of times where treasures throughout the ages were left in attended. Anyone that knew how long they would be unguarded, plus had access to time portals, could easily steal as much as they wanted.

And if the twins happened to take gold and jewels from pirates and other criminals Robin Hood style, they will never admit it but will smirk after they deny it.

But now they had no thermos and their most deadly enemy was right in front of them. And to make things worse than they already were, the sirens were weak from using their Ultimate Harmony ability, Phantom was weak from using the ecto-skeleton, and the other mystics and heroes have been fighting almost non-stop for hours. This was not the situation they wanted to be in at all.

Phantom and Siren could not help but back away a few feet. They already had one flashback induced rage from the sheer memory of this guy and they did not want to have any more in the future. Aqualad and Nightwing took out their weapons, ready to defend their friends. Or boyfriend in the case of Aqualad protecting Siren.

"You don't look too happy to see me," Dan taunted them.

"Why in any realm should we be happy to see you," Danny snapped. "You're a psychic murderer that took pleasure is mass murder."

"I'd rather be facing the demon of fear," White said. "I have faced the demon of fear."

Giving Siren the side-eye, the heroes decided to ask about that later. Now was definitely not the time for questions.

"You may have faced the demon of fear, but I think I know exactly who you really need to be afraid of," Dan growled.

He raised his hand, an ecto-blast ready to fire forming in his hand. But he was suddenly blasted away by a beam of icy energy. Alain had seemed to materialize behind him. Caitlin was right next to him.

"Stay away from them," the werewolf ordered.

"If it isn't the boy who cried werewolf," Dan sneered.

"I hate that ridiculous story," Alain yelled.

He sent another round of his icicles at the deadly ghost. Dan lazily raised his hand, conjuring a ghostly energy shield that blocked all the icicles. Caitlin then ran around with her cat-like speed and agility. She let loose a blinding ray of light that temporarily blinded the former future-Phantom. That enabled Krinos to wrap a vine around his waist and throw Dan through the front walls of another abandoned building.

Knowing how much damage that he could do, the mystics and heroes met him have it.

Krinos called another tree, using it to enchant the leaves and fire off razor-sharp leaves. Melinda used her powerful "Merchucus Verditis" spell to send a strong lightning-like blue magic energy where the ghost was thrown. Alain unleashed a twister-like blizzard that was so cold that frost formed on the ground just from being near it. Caitlin followed her fellow were-creature by lighting up her hands and sending out a volley of sunshine crystals.

Huntress joined in by hovering on her hoverboard and finally getting the chance to use her bazooka as she fired it at the ghost. Miss. Martian lifted up boulders and fallen walls, throwing them at the crash sight. Tempest joined in by sending storm spheres of electrified water where he knew the ghost had crashed. Cyborg, of course, used his enhanced sonic cannon to unleash a large sound wave energy at Dan.

They kept attacking for a good fifteen seconds before they actually stopped. They did not think anyone could still be standing after all of that. So much was thrown at Dan that if he was even conscious after all that, they would be shocked. They slowly approached the hole in the building to see if they could capture him.

But as they got closer, they suddenly were caught up in a wave of green sound waves. They tried to endure the force of the attack, but the waves sent all of them flying. The attack had the very familiar sound of the wails and moans of the dead. The ghostly wail.

Krinos, Melinda, Alain, Caitlin, Huntress, Miss. Martian, Tempest, and Cyborg all crashed onto different parts of the street and into more buildings.

Dan walked out of his crash site as if he had not been even touched by the barrage of attacks that had been sent his way.

"That's not possible," Robin gasped.

"We told you that he was the worst opponent we have ever faced," White said. "We weren't kidding."

"Everyone get out of here," Danny yelled to streets around them.

Mystics and ghosts all started to flee. Even the Guys In White agents left, not wanting to be involved with a ghost as dangerous as Dan anymore. Soon, it was just the heroes and the main group of mystics left. Roland, Krinos, Lena, Solace, Nyx, Melinda, Orion, Alain, Caitlin, Sarah, Ethan, Erica, Alya, Mason, and Juliet were the only mystics left.

"What can we do," Gar asked, helping his sister stand back up.

"I...I might have an idea," Melinda says, being helped up by Orion. "I will need Phantom's help."

"The rest of us will do our best to keep Dan busy," Conner cracked his knuckles.

Melinda used a levitation spell to get her to Phantom in order to explain her plans. The others all got ready to face Dan, which they knew was not going to be an easy task. He took eight powerful attacks like they were nothing. And with none of them being at tip-top strength after all their fighting, this was not going to be easy.

"You're all nothing but a bunch of pests," Dan sneered at them. "A group of bugs waiting for me to squash them."

He was suddenly hit by something orange that had his head look like it had been hit by a plate of spaghetti mixed with a pumpkin.

"The only squash I care for is butternut squash," Krinos yelled, having been the one to throw the vegetable.

Dan's only response was to wipe the squash off of his head and then let out an eruption of green flames around him. A ghost version of pyrokinesis, fire controlling powers. Alain had to immediately get in front of Krinos to try and shield him with his ice. Nature users, no matter how powerful they were, were always weak to most fire powers. Especially to nymphs and dryads, who needed their tree to stay alive in order for them to also keep living.

They all dodged the fire as best as they could. The three vampires slid to a stop, hissing at the ghost.

"If it isn't the three creatures of the night that can't turn into bats," Dan smirked.

"Labeling us as stereotypes will not help you against us," Sarah hissed.

They tried to use their vampire speed to their advantage. Being nothing but blues to the naked eye gave them a lot of advantages when fighting. Only this time, they were definitely not prepared for a ghost with as many powers as Dan. He raised his hand, it glowing green as they were all forced to freeze midair when they tried to jump him.

"Telekinesis," Ethan gasped as they tried to move. "I did not see that coming."

"Let us go before I drain you dry, you overgrown willow the wisp," Erica threatened.

"You know what they say," Dan sneered. "Be careful what you wish for."

With a wave if his hand, the former future of Phantom sent the three vampires through the air. They bounced on the street a few times before they skidded to a stop, injured from their crash landing. He next tried to aim one of his ecto-blasts where Phantom and Melinda were. Lena, Solace, and Nyx blocked hi, by floating down in front of him.

"You don't really think we'd let you hurt him, do you," Lena crossed her arms.

"Ultimate Harmony might have weakened us, but you can never truly block the sun," Solace said.

"I have always been at my strongest at night, and you will see why," Nyx smirked.

Dan actually seemed to take a step away from them. Aqualad and Superboy, who were near the four, noticed that.

"What do you think that was," Conner asked his friend.

"He was not like that with any of the others," Kaldur noted. "He only reacted like that with the sirens."

"You think White did something to traumatize him," Conner smirked.

"While I have no doubt that White could traumatize Dan if he wanted to, I don't it's that," Kaldur says. "But I have a hunch that White is most certainly involved with how Dan reacted to them."

They looked up just as the three other sirens took in deep breaths. All three of them let out their specific siren screams. Lena's, of course, was her sound waves of leaves and flower petals. Solace's siren scream was as expected, with it being intense rays of the sun merged with sound waves. Nyx's was probably the one that could not be predicted since siren of the night was more general than sun and nature, so it shocked them that her's looked like waves of sound energy made from the milky way.

The three screams combined into a mega sonic scream heading right for Dan. But with a swish of his cape, he turned into green mist that easily avoided the attack. The three had to stop.

"Where'd he go," Lena looked around.

"If I knew, I'd tell you," Solace said.

"I hate abilities that transform the user into an unhitable element," Nyx frowned. "It's so frustrating when used against you."

"Guess this is how it feels when we have advantages over our opponents," Solace says.

Dan then materialized behind them. The sirens did not have any time to react before he charged up a super powerful ecto-blast and shot them out of the sky. They all crashed onto the street. Alain and Caitlin then took their turn to try and weaken him.

Caitlin fired off another round of her sunshine crystals. Alain aided her by summoning a blizzard. They combined their attacks to make them twice as strong as they sent their fusion at Dan. But he was once again not phased as he raised his arm, conjuring an ecto-energy shield. He took the double attack head-on as he flew toward the werewolf and were-cat. One he was close enough, their attacks were forced to stop as he grabbed them by their necks and lifted them into the air. They chocked as they tried to breathe.

"I took great pleasure is killing you two once before," Dan gripped their necks tighter. "I will gladly do it again."

He activated his ghost stinger, zapping the two with ecto-electricity. They both screamed in pain as they felt themselves almost being eaten by the lightning.

A vine shot up and slapped Dan on the back of his head. Growling in annoyance, Dan threw the two were-creatures back into the roof they were on and turned around. Krinos and Roland took their stand.

"Let's see how you deal with us," Krinos sneered at the evil future ghost.

Roland conjured eight crystals into his hands. He threw them up and his gem beasts surrounded Dan. His amethyst panther, cobalt eagle, sapphire pegasus, and topaz tiger made their reappearance. But they were joined by an diamond lion, garnet hawk, smokey quartz grizzly bear, and an opal polar bear.

"I doubt even you have faced a hybrid before," Roland says.

"I do not have time for you two," Dan actually looked board. "I no longer have to hold back against my younger self, so I can finally get rid of the last of my good self."

Krinos and Roland took steps back. Dan had spent so much time out of the timeline that he was no longer effected by its changes. He was going to kill Phantom without any need to worry about erasing himself from existence.

"We won't let you," Krinos made vines and plants grow all around them, preparing for a showdown.

"Not like you will have a choice," Dan sneered at the two. "I have bigger people to deal with than you two insects."

Taking a deep breath, Dan let out his ghostly wail for a second time. Not prepared for it at all, Krinos and Roland were both sent flying back. All of Roland's crystal beasts were scattered as well. When they crashed in multiple directions, they were forced back into their gem forms. Krinos and Roland groaned in their unconscious states.

Dan sneered at them, muttering "Pathetic" before he floated over them and started to advance toward where Phantom and Melinda were. He was confident that he could easily deal with the witch and then have his younger self all to himself to fight. There was really only one obstacle that could throw a wrench into his plans. And they exact person floated down in front of him.

"Going somewhere," White crosses his arms as he blocks Dan's path.

"Get out of the way," Dan growled.

The rest of the team slowly made their way so that they were surrounding Dan. He seemed only focused on Siren, which worked to their advantage.

"How about you make me get out of the way," White didn't budge.

"I've dealt with all your allies," Dan said. "Defeating you will be just as easy."

"So do it, then," White still did not move. "If you think you can defeat me that easily, do it."

The team was shocked at what they were hearing. Siren did not look concerned at all even after he saw what Dan had done to all of their mystic friends. Dan had plagued the nightmares of the twins for years yet Siren did not look like he was even going to blink in reaction to the ghost in front of him.

Dan raised his hand, an ecto-blast forming in the center of his palm.

"Don't think I won't," Dan threatened.

"Then why haven't you," White asked. "I have made no move to get out of the way, so why not just attack? Why not kill me and get it over with?"

"Has he lost his mind," M'gann panicked.

"Not crash, not crash at all," Impulse also did not like what he was hearing.

"White saw what he did to the others," Gar was very worried for his honorary big brother. "He can't just float there and not do anything."

"I think he knows exactly what he is doing," Kaldur says.

"What do you mean, Kaldur," Karen asked.

"I see it," Dick agreed with the Atlantean. "White does know what he is doing. For one very good reason. If Dan is so evil, why has he not attacked White, yet."

The team watched as they kept themselves prepared for a fight if it started up again.

"Get out of my way," Dan growled at Siren again.

"If you want to get to Danny, you will have to go through me," White still did not move.

"Don't think I won't," Dan threatened.

But he remained still. His ecto-blast remained charged in his hand but he made no move to actually fire it at Siren.

"Can't do it, can you," White asked.

"What," Dan growled.

"You can't actually hurt me," White continued. "I remember that from the last time we fought. Your last straw was my death. The entire time we were fighting last time, you never directly targeted me. The only time you did was when you used your ghostly wail or other large-area-effecting attacks. You never once chose to attack me directly."

"You don't know anything," Dan growled, but looked to be hesitating.

"You won't hurt me," White says. "I am the only part of your life where you still have one but of love for. Even with me dead in your lifetime, you can not bring yourself to hurt me."

The team held their breaths as they watched the two.

"I...I..." Dan could not find the words.

"But that does not mean I will show the same mercy," White said.

His eyes glowed gold and his golden sphere formed around Dan, sealing him in. Dan immediately started blasting and pounding on the force field.

"LET ME OUT IF HERE," he bellowed.

"Now," White yelled.

He flew out of the way as Phantom floated forward with Melinda, holding her hand.

"This spell can only be used by ghosts," Melinda says. "Might as well try it on you."

"You are a part of me I will never forget, Dan," Danny admitted. "But I am through letting you rule my life. Goodbye, Dan."

The connection of their hands glowed. They both chanted.

"Ashes to ashes.
Spirit to spirit.
Take your soul..."

"NOOOOOOOO," Dan yelled.

"Banish this evil," Danny finished.

Dan screamed as he started to smoke. It almost like he was burned as he smoke, burst into magical flames, was first a black skeleton, and then vanished in a puff of smoke and a flash.

Siren finally released the force field when it was proven that there was nothing left inside of it.

"It's finally over," Danny sighed in relief.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

27.2K 1K 28
Danny Fenton didn't get his powers from a lab accident, he was born with them. Once the Ghost Investigation Ward (GIW) catch wind of the world's "onl...
242K 7.4K 42
Danny was taken by the GIW when he was six. They killed his family and they're the only people he has ever known. When the Young Justice team find th...
220K 7.2K 82
Separated from their brother, Dick, when they were six, White and Danny never knew that the Fentons had kidnapped them. But when you're a ghost boy a...
90.3K 2.7K 45
"I love you, Blue Jay. I love everything about you." "And I love you, Dick Grayson. But-" "But what?!" "How can you say you love everything about me...