Verses of BNHA

By BlueCipher0

Another Multiverse book for BNHA in the small collection of Wattpad. Enjoy what is provided, hopefully will u... More

Welcome, it's ShowTime!
Into the Unknown
God Help the Outcasts
Dear Me
Kiss the Villain
Eri's Family
Hellfire
The Bells of Notre Dame
Gems
A Sister's Requiem
Show Yourself
Letter
Meme Break
They're Only Human
Deliver Us
Satisfied
Nothing Left to Lose
The Moon Rises
Lullaby for a Prince
First Burn
This Day Aria
History Has It's Eyes On You
Helpless
All the Kids are Depressed
Hero Too

Left Behind

8K 93 10
By BlueCipher0

The theater is filled with chatter as the next chooser of what they'll watch next gets the holopad.

Who get to choose next? Well it's none other than Tokoyami.

Knowing him, he'll pick something related to some dark edgy stuff.

"Wait a minute, why is a the hero side picking again?" Mr. Compress asks the theater.

In proper response, the words on the screen appear to answer his question.

To balance out the villains and heroes when picking because there are only six of you villains while the hero side out numbers all of you.

It's to ensure everyone gets at least one chance to pick a video before round two.

Satisfied with the answer, Tokoyami goes through with the list.

It didn't even take a couple of scrolls to find one that interested him.

The holographic tablet disappears and the world on screen changes to another verse to watch.

Left Behind

"Revelry in the dark."

Shoji merely shakes his head at his classmate and friend's response to his chosen world.

On screen everyone focuses on the world. First a close up on a wooden door to a little bar in a back alley way.

Phasing inside they see female Izuku with her hands clasp together in front of her skirt. Her whole form is calm as her eyes sweep over the occupants of the room.

"It's Izumi-chan!" Mina exclaims as she points to the screen as female Izuku appears on screen again.

Momo looks at the girl on screen sadly. "But she doesn't seem to be in a good position in here again."

"Everyone, please stay in your seats. All for One will be here momentarily." Izumi says calmly to the room filled of the League's most important members and one unpowered hero.

"Oh no! All Might!" Izuku exclaims with worry for his mentor on screen.

All Might sat in the middle of the bar room while the villains present stare at him like an animal at an exhibit. Giddy and ready to make a move as if they've found their prey. His fearful expression evident, but covered by his determined one full of knowing and fight.

Izumi approaches the former hero enough to place a hand on top of the man's head. An apologetic expression true to her shy posture.

"I wonder what she's doing..." Jirou wonders quietly.

She leans in close, the audience seeing her whisper something before pulling back her hand. All Might wincing a bit from something the girl did that they did not seem to notice.

"Izumi," Shiragaki calls her attention. "Your father wouldn't want you here when he comes to speak with this monster."

"I sound like I care for her..." Shiragaki said, not really sounding amused to show any concern for a hero student, even in another world. "But I'm not wrong when I call that hero a monster."

The hero side has a couple of people glaring towards the villain.

The teen nods a little with a sad look. "I understand, Tomu-nii." She gives the man tied to the chair one last look before she makes for the entrance.

"Green be sus," Kaminari kinda jokes before being elbowed by Sero.

Izuku wanted to faint hearing his other self address the villain in such a way.

The moment she left, All for One makes an appearance through his transporting grey sludge quirk. All for One steps up to the tied up hero wearing his Black Death like helmet.

"All for One," All Might says with spite in his tone.

"All Might... It's finally time."

Those in the audience could hear some form of glee in his tone.

All Might's eyes narrow in anger towards the villain who had done nothing but kill the innocent and his master. "You monster, conditioning these children with your evil ways."

"It is not my fault but society." He says turning back to walk over to the bar where Kurogiri hands him a small remote.

With a press of a button, the screen of the television turns on and the notorious villain gestures for the hero to watch.

"Behold the horrors, they lurk beneath the shadows of remorse. You wouldn't know of course."

On the news, reporters continue to speak about hero's good deeds but never stating the wrongs they done in the process of their saving. Those effected by their quirk's repercussions such as the damage or the petiole caught up in the fights.

There are faces behind them in the crowds that look with worry and terror.

"I mean he's not wrong," Nezu comments to the heroes around him. "Most damage in fights happen between Villains and Heroes."

"I agree," Aizawa mumbles behind his scarf. "The damage can leave people hurt by their own heroes if they're not careful."

"But I forced a new judgment day."

"On this day, you will repay," Shiragaki cuts in with a clenched fist hitting against the bar counter top.

All Might sees a faded image of his old master, the previous One for All user before him, standing beside the villainous teen. Her expression looking at sadly to her grandson.

"Ah, it's that lady again!" Hakagure points out to the woman's ghostly figure on screen.

"Nana..." Grand Torino whispers her name.

"Your respects to all that may."

All Might is quick to cover his mouth while Gran Torino is quiet for an old friend. The two similar in appearance just enough to see they're related.

"Shiragaki-"

"Lurk in between your mind and mankind," All for One takes the reigns again as he gets the former hero's attention back on him. "So have a seat and be afraid. Fears about to commence the final ritual. One body is all we need for this to be complete."

"They want him dead..." Someone in the hero side voices.

A flash to another scene with Izumi. Running down some stone steps to a cellar. She hurries to a cell where a serious Bakugou is contained, hands gripping the bars tightly.

"So both All Might and Bakugou were captured."

"Bro you need to stop getting caught by the villains."

"Shut up Shitty Hair!"

Asui shushes them as she points to the screen. "Watch the screen, kero."

Izumi steps in front of the cell and pulls out a key to show him.

Back at the bar, Twice approaches to swivel All Might's seat to face towards the door.

"And when the day, begins to take form," Twice meets the former hero's eyes narrowly. "You won't be leaving those doors."

"You'll only live with us inside the darkness as we tear you up inside!" The blond hero is pushed over towards a giggling Toga who received him happily. Stopping his moving chair by leaning forward to place both hands on his arm rests.

Her cat like eyes look at him with villainous glee.

"I was left behind!" She exclaims in his face.

"Whoa," Most voice from the audience at the exclamation of the blond villain. It even effected some of the villains.

Flashback of a little girl, Toga, looking at the backs of her parents and former classmates who whisper about her weird quirk.

"All this torture will unwind! I was never all that kind!" Her past continues to flow of her flashback.

Past her smiles so happily of what used to be a sense of normal before her quirk. Then when her quirk appeared, everything changes so quickly to pointed fingers and fearful stares.

The real Toga sitting in her seat looking fine with a fake smile. Her hands clenched tightly while resting on top of her lap.

Twice notices and gives her a gentle pat on the arm in comfort.

On screen, her expression confused as she stands next to a fallen bloody body while her mouth is caked in blood.

"Why can't you be normal?!"

The past comes back to the present and Toga's smile is dropped. All Might looks at her apologetically, with pity.

Toga smiles again with a feral expression. "If you were to rewind then you would find, I was left behind!

She raises her foot and kicks All Might's chair around that he's spinning in his seat. "Take your turn to run and hide!" Toga kicks his chair hard to push him away from her.

"I will catch you all the time!"

Twice goes to her and envelops her in a hug. She doesn't push him away but leans close to him for support.

"This night no longer shines, your tears divine..."

A close up of her face shows her sharp, sadistic smile, possessive and ready to take revenge.

"You'll now be mine~"

The audience are compelled to shiver at her creepy words.

Again they go back to Midoriya and Bakugou. Both of the teen's running out of the cellar and into the darkness of the alley. Bakugou holding onto Izumi's hand tightly as he pulls her along to escape from where the villains are.

All Might's chair is shown to roll back over to All for One. The old villain stopping the chair with the tip of his fancy shoe.

The main villain patting the blond on the shoulder heavily. "Behold the terrors, you won't believe what I have done to you." He gestures to his skinny, skeletal form in his baggy clothing. His grin mocking as he then pokes at the man's chest. "I've made it look brand new. Oh, how cute."

Toshinori hits his arm rest with a clenched fist. His nemesis on screen mocking his other self with humiliation of their weaken form because of them.

All for One turns around with raises his hands. "But don't digress, I'm the ring master, you see in this horror game, you flee."

"Horror doesn't even begin to describe his crimes." Grand Torino says.

Said villain overheard and replies, "I'll take that as a compliment."

"I take up every shadow, believe me," He says showing off some his accumulated powers that dance darkly on his finger tips. "Now have a seat and grab your light. Tears begin to run you dry, but darkened thoughts are the common grounds I give myself to be complete!"

His thoughts are shown of a young, viridian hair woman with her back to him. Next to her is smaller, younger girl who smiles up at her while she patted her hair in kind.

"Isn't that you when we were younger, Inko?" Mitsuki asks with question to her friend.

Inko nods slowly, "Yeah... That was before the stress eating."

He places a hand over his heart in a courteous manner. "Be as it may, our courtesy remains." The man turns All Might's chair to face over to a scowling Dabi. "So we offer you our darkest passion."

"Take off that blindfold that heals and reveal your soul that dies-" The taller man says to Dabi as All Might gets rolled his way with a strong push.

"I was left behind!" The dark haired male exclaims with fueled anger.

All Might took his words in a different manner from Toga. Clearly this young man was treated differently enough from the blond girl to leave permanent scars. "All this torture will unwind! I was never all that kind!"

"If you were to rewind," He strongly suggests.

A flashback plays of his back story. Blue flames strongly burning around him. Licking at his arms and legs or any exposed part of skin seen on his young form. His blue eyes glossy with unshed tears as he reaches out to someone in front of him.

"Then you would find-"

The person he seemed to be reaching out for turns out to be Endeavor holding a cold expression on his face while he burns.

"Otou-san! It hurts!"

"What a waste of time."

Endeavor turns his back to the young boy for a younger child, Todoroki Shoto.

Todoroki looks over to the other side of the theater to where the dark haired villain sat frozen to his seat. His heterochromatic eyes wide with some form of realization.

"Touya?" His voice almost a whisper. Yet to Dabi, his little brother's voice is loud.

Dabi doesn't say anything.

On screen, Dabi is seen gripping at at All Might's arm rests tightly. His expression murderous.

"I was left behind!"

The former hero is speechless as he watches the obvious hurt expressed from the young man before him.

"Take your turn to run and hide!" Dabi spins All Might around in his seat to have him look away from him. Hands going past his shoulders to hold out his blue flames threateningly in front of the blond hero's face.

"I will catch you all the time!"

Dabi kicks All Might's chair to Spinner, he hits the chair over to Mr. Compress. Spun around once more to face in the flame user's direction. "This night no longer shines, your tears divine."

An image of a disappointed and scowling Endeavor is show briefly again.

"You'll now be mine." He snuffs his flames by squeezing his hand shut into a tight fist.

"What a strong grudge," All for One muses.

Mr. Compress kicks All Might back over to Shiragaki who briefly sits on the bar stool of the counter. He takes off the hand hiding his face to reveal the damage of past faults.

"Reborn again! Our suits are now refined~" He shows a cracked smile as he spreads his arm out. Each of the villains show smiling and ready to fight in their new gear. "Breathing new life! Inside our tombs tonight!"

He places a hand on top of the counter, careful not to destroy the bar by keeping his pinky folded in. His expression falling serious as he lowers his head. "You have no idea what we've been through, time and time again."

Shigaraki's flashback goes back far enough to show similar faces to his young self. Smiling faces of his sister and some caring expressions from those older despite his father's own.

His younger self holding onto an older photo of his father and his grandmother.

All Might in the audience intakes a shaky breath of air.

Then the death of his family. He only wanted someone to help him.

Horror spreading among the audience watching as each is decayed to the newly acquired quirk of young Shiragaki.

The most saddening part? When people passing him by on the streets, not a single person or hero there to save him.

"Done holding onto our deadliest demise," His hands ball up into fists. Both pounding on top of the countertop with enough force to shake his glass.

The evil protégé looks up with an intense scowl, pointing at All Might accusingly to blame.

"We can't keep you alive!"

Transitioning, Midoriya-chan took Bakugou down a different dark alleyway and stops them in the middle where it looks safe. The light on the other end of the alleyway where people walk pass unknowing of their presence is safety.

"Safety!"

"They can get the heroes to save All Might!"

The students cheer but to the pro heroes, something doesn't seem right.

Bakugou looks relieved at the sigh of safety and takes a step forward while he pulls his partner along to the light. Only he stops when the other doesn't budge to follow him.

"Deku?"

"I can't go with you... I can't Kacchan," She tells him sadly as she places her other hand on top of his. Izumi shakes her head as she makes him let go of her hand gently. "I can't leave them... I can't leave my father or he'll break."

"What! Girl, go with him!"

"Come on!"

Katsuki expression is anything but his usual scowling face. "Come with me, please."

Izumi shakes her head. "All this torture will unwind. Take it from our broken crimes." She holds her hands palms up like she's trying to show her metaphorically blood stained hands.

"We have no place to go," she says looking up into his desperate red eyes. "But you would know."

Bakugou seems to understand her last phrase. His thoughts on where the villains would go. An apartment, a bit small but enough to fit all of them. A childhood home, familiar for its past occupants before fading away to emptiness.

Inko realizes that's her apartment where she had raised Izuku since birth.

The daughter of the villain reaches into her bag and pulls out a closed tube containing a stand of blond hair. She opens it up and pulls the strand out to offer to Bakugou.

"Why is she offering him a piece of hair?" Kirishima question really confused like a few others around the theater.

Midoriya sweats while All Might tries not to make it so they don't question to much before the attention is returned to the screen.

Katsuki's eyes widen seeing the strand of hair. Looking back and forth between the girl and hair like she's crazy.

"Deku, that's-"

Izumi smiles at him sadly enough to shut the other up before placing a light kiss on his lips. 

A round of shrilled screams from the girls in the audience. The male populace rightly covering their ears for the sake of their hearing.

She then continues to offer him the hair. "Take your turn to run and flee but death's your destiny."

The ash blond red eyes narrow at her as he takes the piece of hair. In one quick motion he eats the hair, swallowing with a grimace.

Then he grabs at Midoriya's hands to hold tightly between his own. His expression serious as he looks down into her green eyes with his red ones.

"Stop holding back from me."

He hugs her tightly and she does the same with similar feeling. Yet she can't treasure the moment any longer as her eyes open up in realization.

Izumi pulls away from her friend and takes a couple steps back.

"Izumi..." This time Katsuki says her name while reaching out for her.

"Quickly Kacchan, go back to the heroes. Warn them," She says with calm urgency. "My father is about ready to attack. I must go back."

She flees from Bakugou quick without seeing his expression of longing. Her own expression sad as her unshed tears finally trail down her cheeks.

"Honey..." Inko and Mitsuki say softly for their alternate child.

Back at the bar the villains are all gleeful to point fingers at All Might and flaws of their society.

"They burned it all down!" Dabi exclaims as he grazes his dark scars against his finger tips. "They burned us alive!"

A small flashback of a young child looking face down surrounded by blue flames crying on his knees. One arm reaching out to a stoic looking Endeavor. As quick as it came it goes back to the bar.

A young girl standing next to a fallen bloody body. Her lower face dipping with fresh blood.

An abandoned child by society only to be given a helping hand by a man who helps him as a villain for revenge.

Shiragaki grin is shown in a madden grin. "They made us look like clowns!"

"Our souls arise!" Toga exclaims followed by a string of giggles.

All for One comes around the back of All Might's chair with a raised fist. "But like the jester said to the king: "There is bad news that I bring""

The room falls back into a void of black with All for One standing in the middle of six people surrounding him. Another man looking similar to himself standing across from him in the middle of the circle with him. His posture and form lanky and land a bit sickly, but his eyes gleam with justice and determination.

"Who are these people..."

One by one the faces of these people are shown with determined expressions all seemingly ready to fight him.

"Hisashi."

All for One grins full of teeth.

"Now let the night begin!"

With a snap of his fingers, it gives signal for the sounds of terror to reach them from outside. All Might looking over to the open window to find flames and smoke rising to the air above. Spreading in different places while specks heroes jump around to contain the flames.

Spinner changes the channel to pull up the live news.

Kurogiri's warp portals open in various places in the city. Nomus departing from within and running about to cause havoc.

All for One chuckles and places a hand on the skinned hero's shoulder heavily. "I was left behind! All this torture will unwind! I was never all that kind."

"Father!"

Izumi barges into the bar with a frazzled look. He eyes looking between her father and the former hero she had looked up to when she was young.

"Stop, please let him go!" She begs, pleads... All Might strapped to his restraints on the chair expressing his surprise at her appearance. Also the words she uses to defend him.

The tall man walks calmly over to her form and pets her head. "Is that a wish?"

"...yes." His eyes down cast as to see the concerned young lady beside the dangerous villain.

"Kurogiri, you know where to drop him."

"Yes Master."

The villains around them give the former hero piercing stares. Something about their expressions saying he got lucky today to be spared.

Izumi moves from her father's side to stand beside the tied up hero's chair. "I will go with him."

"My daughter-"

"To make sure he gets back safely," Her tone firm and serious as she meets her father's gaze. "Then I will be back not a minute late."

Silence spreads around the room.

"Very well... Kurogiri."

"Yes Master." The warper uses his quirk to open a portal.

"She saved him just in time..." Most of the audience breaths a sigh of relief.

Izumi pushes the back of the chair gently into the portal. She sighs as it's just her and All Might traveling through the quirk.

"Young lady-"

Yet she interrupts him gently, not wasting a second. "If you were to rewind, then you would find- he was left behind."

An image of All for One standing beside a smiling Inko while holding a young Izumi is shown. The tall man holding them close to his body with a genuine expression of happiness.

Then a tragedy of a scene, Inko's limp, lifeless body is halfly shown. Under rubble where a hero had done damage in pursuit of a villain. The hero in question then seen giving his apology and condolences at the funeral of the woman.

Hisashi's face is hard and stoic. His expression never changing even when the hero apologizes.

He only ignores the buffoon of a hero to go back to his weeping daughter by the coffin.

Only then does he change his expression while holding her hand to comfort her.

Tears trailing down his cheeks staring at the black coffin and picture of his wife.

Current Izumi places a gentle hand on the man's shoulder as they pass through the other end of the warp. The two of them dropped off in a park near a police station. Izumi comes around the chair to stand in front of him with a sad expression.

"Take your turn to run and hide. He will catch you all the time... This night no longer shines." Her hands move to undo his bindings with care.

Once done she brings a gentle hand up to cup the man's face. "Your tears divine... You'll now be mine~" An admittance to him now being under her protection.

Tears are shed from her own eyes and All Might is temporarily speechless.

Those in the crowd are also feeling speechless on how much this girl is doing to keep the one she admires from danger.

"Young Midoriya..."

Izuku stares at the girl's face with understanding as he let a few tears of his own slip.

"Child..." He finally says.

Izumi shakes her head once more. "Uncle's quirk is safe, I have chosen the ninth holder of One for All."

"One for All?"

Those who know of the quirk related to All for One tense a bit but keep their mouth shut about the tad bit of information for the parents and the kids.

Katsuki in his seat, his eyes widens in realization despite knowing his other self are the blond hair earlier without context. 'I took on One for All instead of Deku...' He thought on deeply. 'And the Deku there... gave it... to me...'

The former hero is surprised by her actions but none the less tries once more to convince her to come with him. "Stay with us, we can protect you from your father." He tries to appeal to the girl for her safety. All Might can see her innocence in all this.

"My father needs me... He'll go insane if I left him behind. I can't do that to him."

"Fucking emotional-, Sensei would never...," Shiragaki mumbles in his seat.

All for One silent, not making any comments as the girl on screen willingly stays to make sure his other self keeps his possibly last piece of sanity.

Izumi gives him a sorry smile to the weakened hero. Her hands leave his face as she turns back to the warp portal. Kurogiri's glowing yellow eyes appear to watch over her safety.

She nods to him before she enters the warp with care, engulfed in his quirk's embrace. Returned to her father, Kurogiri gives All Might a eerie feeling.

"We hope you enjoyed the show," He says with a smile in his eyes. "Within your grave down below!"

The warp user disappears, leaving behind a worried All Might in a deserted park. The sounds of sirens on cars, police, and heroes are heard moving all around the area.

The screen cuts to black as the world ends and the heroes and villains chatter about it.

"You know it's really weird how All for One keeps appearing in these worlds as Midoriya's dad." Present Mic points out to the Pro Heroes present.

"Yeah, but I hardly see the relation. He mostly takes after his mother." Midnight comments with crossed arms.

EraserHead merely shakes his head at them. His tired eyes meeting theirs with plain but stern expression. "The problem child is a hero here no matter what even if we're somehow related to the evil villain over there." His voice a little lower volume on the last part.

The screen displayed the same words form before after the last world.

Next Chooser please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 8K 53
After being told that he couldn't be a hero by everyone and then finally his idol, Izuku walked away in a daze, ending up at the scene of a rampaging...
6K 253 5
You have always admired heroes who made the world lighten up just because they were there but in order to shine there needed to be darkness. This dar...
9.5K 363 50
! MILD SWEARING! Izuku had been bullied all his life by Katsuki Bakugou and had been told by the one person he looked up to most that he couldn't be...
239K 2.1K 56
Into the Dekuverse. Different stories and adventures of deku and the crew. Over seas class 1-gay will travel. Battles will be fought and charters wil...