๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป// แตƒแตแต‰โฟแต— แตƒ...

By DeadfishXie

"๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐“๐€ ๐€๐‚๐€๐ƒ๐„๐Œ๐˜,๐˜/๐" -๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡,a boring girl with a repeatitive lifesty... More

๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
One: crash
Two:Hesitation and memories
Three: Agreement
Four: MATA Academy
-Y/n-
Five: Orientation
Six: Main
Special #1 -Zass's birthday-
Six: Main -pt2
Eight: Challenge
Nine:Challenge -pt2
Ten:Reason
Eleven:Overide vs Overide
Twelve: Opportunity
-Kenneth Lee-
Thirteen:Support.
Fourteen: Weak
Fifteen: Out
Sixteen: hope
Seventeen: Legacy
- E p i l o u g e -
New oneshot book!

seven:Again

2K 88 28
By DeadfishXie

"Alrights guys,their coming.Stay alert" Sir Karya said,standing steadily on the bridge that was above the highway.

Y/n,Chris,Rudy and Iman stood straight,in a ready pose.

They focused on their target,the so called Komeng and his crew.
They were riding their motorcycles histerically,not bothering as they were damaging the other vehicles.

"ALRIGHT GENG!OPEN THE LORRY" Komeng said,standing on his motorcycle,suprisingly not falling off.

The crew jumped on the back of a lorry,that is contained with a new c-gadget that was supposed to be released the next day.

Komeng's guys used crowbars to open the lock,but they struggled a little as the lorry was moving quiet fast.

"Now" karya said shortly,as the lorry was about to reach right under bridge

The agents began to move,2 on each side as Karya went straight down, landing on a big lorry the was infront of
the main lorry that was being targeted.

Y/n and Chris attacked in a synchronise, using their weapons on the other guys that was riding side to side with their boss.

Komeng got shock of the sudden ambush,he groaned loudly.

"UGHH THIS AGENTS" he Grunted angrily.

Iman and Rudy was fast to jump from vehicle to vehicle to get to the other crewsman.

Y/n kicked off one of them and tried to take control of the bike,to chase Komeng who was trying to get away.

She was about to jump off the bike and pounce on Komeng when She saw Kris being pushed off the bike he was on.

Y/n being quick,she made a fast U-turn and was able to catch him before he fell off.

Iman and Rudy was seemed to be perfectly fine with Karya,blocking Komeng's men from the lorry.

Once she tried to get back to Komeng,it seemed like he was able to get in trough the window and took over the lorry.

He drove it fastly away,not caring of the people he was banging.
Karya,Rudy,Iman amd both of them looked at each other in failure.

"Come on!Lets get them" Y/n shouted as she leaded the group,following Komeng and his men.

.
.
.

Komeng drov till they reached to a place where they usally put the other storage boxes.Parking it there,he got off and reunited with his men.

"Move!" He shoved one of them away,he was actually really short compared to his hencemen.

Now rubbing his palm together just like after stealing a candy from a baby,he odered one to open the storage box the was on the lorry.

"What is in it boss?" One asked,having to bend down a little,to talk to he's short boss.

"I dont know either,but if its C-Tect.We'll be lucky!" He happily smirked.

One of them took out a metal looking box and layed it on the floor,then putting in the pin that was supposed to open the box of tools.

He choosed a crowbar out of all the others,then going to the storage box to force it open.

Komeng and his men just sat back and observed the other one when a voice was heard to stop them.

Looking back,it was the Agents who has arrived to stop them.
"HAH? How did they get here?!" Komeng grunted agrily.

Karya and the young agents charged at them.Attacking each of them one per one.

Y/n was fighting with one of them,using her katana to get the guy when another one lounged at her with a pipe.Lukily Rudy was near her to stop the guy by kicking him away.

Y/n just looked at him,as a thank you sign.Well..lets say they aren't in good terms.

-flash back to 1 week ago-

"how...do you know Djin?" he asked,looking at her curiously,wanting to know how the 'new kid' know about his idol.

"....." She was quiet .She didn't knew what to say about the old teacher of hers.

"look Rudy,its non of you business.And you dont need to know.No more questions" she scoffed.

"But-"

"Like I said its non.of.your.business.
and I dont even want to talk about him" She angrily said as she walked back to Alicia.

Since that day,they didn't really talk to each other anymore.I mean they never talked to each but everytime if they were together,it would be weird and akward.

Rudy went back to fighting the other man as Y/n continued to attack the others.She used her boost boots to lounge to the man and knocked him out.

Karya was about to get Komeng when a wistle was heard.It was Komeng who did and suddenly a motorbike came rushing by them.

The agents had to move out of the way when the bike came charging at them,going to Komeng.He hopped on his motorcyle and laughed as he went away.

"Im getting him" Y/n said,running for him.She jumped on a storage box and hopped on by one,making her catch up on Komeng's speed easily.

She used one of her shurikens and controlled them to Komeng's bike tires,making him fling off as it deflated and stopping his bike from moving.

Y/n jumped down from the storage box and head towards Komeng as he started running away.

Suddenly out of nowhere,more of his men came out.Around five of them surrounding her.

Y/n gave out a big sigh before attacking them.Using SPOT she predicted their moves and easily took them down.

Komeng started to sweat as she finished his men off easily.Now her attention was fully on him.He begin to ran but begore he even could,Y/n was already infront of him.

Trying to run the other way,she held on his shoulder and kicked him behind his knee,making him drop down immediately.

She held him down by the back and chopped his neck,.making him uncontious

She tried to carry him back but he was too heavy for her.

"jeeze your short but why are you do damn heavy-" She grumbled.So instead,she dragged him back to the others.

"Ah Y/n you got him~Good job!" Karya praised her.They tied Komeng and his man together and fled together.

-Timeskip-

"Good Job to your team Ejen Karya.Komeng and his men are finally caught" General Rama walked around through his hologram.

"Thank you general,the team did amazing.Expecially Y/n who caught Komeng herself" Karya gestured to her.
Y/n just nodded at the credit she was given.

"Alright you all are now dismissed" General's hologram dissapeard meaning they could leave.They walked out of the room,when Ejen Bakar's team,Alicia,Ali and Moon walked in at the same time.

Y/n waved at Alicia and she did the same.She went to the free room and the others were there too,minding their own business.

She was about to go to the seatings when she tripped and fell on her knees.
"Ouch"

"RO- Ack Y/n!" Khai said in mid gasps, arriving in-front of Y/n.

"Sorry- Again Y/n.RO keeps running away from me.Im not sure why,but maybe its something wrong with he's programming.He's been glitching for a few weeks now" He sighed,picking RO up.

Y/n glanced down at the robot in Khai's hands before pulling him to the Tekno work room.

"E-eh Y/n?" Khai's face reddened at the sudden movement by Y/n.
They both arrived at the room and Y/n took RO from Khai's grip,placing it on the work-table.

Khai just watched the girl's movement and what she was doing.
She took of the screws that secured the bottom and took a look inside.

"Look,if you take a proper look inside,you can see that the microchip seems to have a darkish look at the end.Its mostly likely burnt by a loose wire that's both connected either negative,negative or positive,positive" Y/n explained with detail.

Khai's eyes widen,realizing the reason why RO was glitching.

"I didn't checked that part properly while I tried to figure the problem before!"
He looked amazed.

"Yea sometimes you should analyze stuff properly" She said,turning RO back on and handling it to Khai.

"Alright I think thats all,im heading to Alicia now" She lazily said as she headed out the room and went to the free room.

-Time skip-

Y/n layed down in her bedroom,waiting for her brother to return so they could have dinner together.

She stared at her empty room-ceiling, suddenly recalling something.

"how...do you know Djin?"

"look Rudy,its non of you business.And you dont need to know.No more questions"

"Like I said its non.of.your.business.
and I dont even want to talk about him"

Her eyesbrows knitted together,the feeling of un-pleasentness.

"..why exactly did he became the enemy..When I was younger,he was the nicest person anyone could meet..How?"

She shook her head,annoyed.

"Im home!" A voice called out from the living room.

Y/n's ear perked up,knowing exactly who it was.Jumping off her bed,she headed to the living room

"Oi why are you so late?Im starvingggg" she gave Zain light punches on his arm.

"Ish who told you to wait for me" He laughed out,taking off his shoes.

"Of course I had to wait for you,y'know eating alone Isn't fun right?" She huffed

"sigh Haha okay okay,lets have dinner then,since your 'starrvingggg' " He immitated his sister's words.

"Oi your annoying hmph" She punched him harder than before.

"Owwww okay okay sorry sorry Your majesty Y/n" He teased her more.

They both laughed,then having their dinner together.Y/n's life was basically complete to her.She had her brother who
loves her like family,she had friends,well Alicia.She's doing the thing she kinda love and nothings' going wrong.

She loved her current life.

Remembering how she was mistreated when she was younger.Never having the attention from a loving mother or father.Being thrown off to an orphanage by greedy relatives,her life right now was the best.

"Last piece of chicken wingg~ Mine!" She was about to lay her hands on the wing when another hand interfeid.

"Nope its mine" Zain sneakily smiled.

"HEY I LAYED MY HANDS ON IT FIRST"

"TOO SLOW" he laughed as he took the last piece of the wing.Y/n sulked,looking away from the chicken wing stealer.

"Fine then your washing the dishes"She cheekily laughed,walking away from the dining table.

"Hey but-"

"LAST ONE AT THE TABLE WASHES THE DISHES" she shouted from her room,them slammimg her door shut.Laughing,she hopped on her bed.

"huhh...I hope this can go on forever.."
She let out a satisfied sigh.

Mean while..

???Pov

"ARGH HOW DID THOSE MISERABLE AGENTS WAS ABLE TO TRACK DOWN MY LOCATION" the voice shouted out,fustrated.

"Oi stop shouting,boss and Cinco is working on something" Dos informed the person,walking pass his work room.

"Fine fine.."

"there was a new agent too..a girl.She had pretty hair just like someone I know..BUT STILL- SHE RUINED IT" The person banged his fists onto the table.

.
.

-Next day-

"Alright Zain! Im heading out!" Y/n shouted from the front door,having her skateboard by her side.

(The skateboard blueprint)

She plucked her airpods in her ears and pushed her board,making her move swiftly on the side road.

"Nice start of the day" Her mouth formed a small smile.

She took the long way to school since she was quiet early,so she doesn't have to line up to get to class.

Y/n ollied up the stairs of the mini-stores when she realized that there was a cat,licking its paw.

Having to immediately stop,she had to ollie over the cat,making it stood there,shoked.

Looking at the cat...It looked familiar.Ashy white fur and two different shades of green eyes..

"aren't you.." She went on her knees.

"Ha Comot! There you are!"
A boy came out of the store.

"Ah it was Ali's cat.." Y/n stood up.

"Eh its you from before!" Ali said,not knowing who it actually was.

"Whats you nam-" he tried to ask for
Y/n's name.

"Um- yeaa,gotta go now" she got back on her board,stopping Ali from what he was about to ask.

"Oh..Ok" Ali stood there with Comot.

-Timeskip-

*KRIINNGGGGG*

Y/n jumped off her skateboard,arriving perfectly on time.At the gate,was Kenneth! along with another prefect.

Putting her skateboard back to its smaller size,she held it by her hand like a small handbag.Then heading to the schoolgate.

"Yo!Kanneth, Good morning!" She greeted him cheerfully.Kenneth just stood there,looking at her.

Y/n wasn't always like that...Cheerfully,smiling.Y/n examined him,he looked like he was in a bad mood.

"Uh- er Good morning to you too"He akwardly smiled after getting a stare from her.

Lets say...he was still shy about the conversation they had last week.

"Yosh Kenneth,are you in a bad mood?"
She squinted her eyes looking at him

"Um wel-"

"Cheer up ,champ!" She nudged him,then giving him a big smile.

Kenneth pov

I..Wow.She looks very..Pretty? Beautiful? Gorgeous? No..All of that at once.This is rare.She's..Smiling.Wow.

"A-ah Okay!" I smiled back at her,feeling my face heating up.Im pretty much is already cheered up.

"Alright,I'll be going now"She waved her goodbye,then running towards the classroom blocks.

3rd pov

"EeeeeeeHhh,what was that earlier hahh"
The other prefect nudged him,teasing him of what happened a few minutes ago.

"Oh shut up,it was nothing" The boy scratched his nape,trying to avoid the question,and both ended up laughing it off.
_______

Alright this is probally just a filler chapter for episode Seven since I couldn't think of anything else :D

Sorry for the long hiatus!!Btw have you guys heard?They said that there will be another movie/or season coming out!! I cant wait!!

ANYWAYS SORRY IF IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE,I JUST REALLY WANT TO PUBLISH ANOTHER CHAPTER REAL FAST.I'LL FIX THE PROBLEMS LATER🤺🤺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1.6K 32
โ๐“˜๐“ฏ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ญ ๐“ฎ๐”๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ... ...๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผโž Someo...
10.3K 301 11
Hi semua!! As all of you know, i'm very busy due to my senior schoolworks and all. I'm trying my best to squeeze the series to my to-do list but have...
53.5K 2.2K 43
You just moved in to Paula Rintis because your father now works there. Everything went pretty smooth but... It changed for you.
53.5K 2.1K 49
from the abyss synopsis (y/n) run away from home, you had been locked away in years because of your sister. one day, you convinced your sister, silva...