Obsession Nct Mafia

By Zuleyma64

She was young. She was average. She was the one they wanted. It was common for them to get a little obsesse... More

00:
01:
02:
03:
04:
05:
06:
07:
08:
09:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
Ima get fired
15:
Super M
16:
17:
18:
Oi
19:
20:
Heya good news
21:
22:
23:
24:
Yo yo im crazy
25:
Bonus: Immortal
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
31:
32:
extra:
33:
Yo ❀️
Dah Live
34:
35:
36:
37:
38:
39:
40:
41:
42:
43:
44:
45:
46:
47:
49:
50:
51:
52:
53:
54:
55:
56:
57:
58:
59:
60:
61:
62:
63:
64:
65:
66:
67:
68:
69:
70:
71:
72:
73:
74:
75:
76:
77:
78:
79:
80:
81:
82:
83:
Extra;
84:
85:
86:
87:
88:
89:
90:
91:
92:
93:

48:

4.7K 238 62
By Zuleyma64

The official trailer for Nct arc 2 has been released and made by JenJunNCT

Thank you soooo much! I love it and I'm glad you added Y/n and My character into the video!

Y/n arc..Typing
Yang Yang arc...
Renjun arc../file/open..
Nct arc./.2//..Typing

"Renjun calm down!" Mark said as he watched Renjun open the door to the girls restroom.
He stepped inside hoping maybe she was using the restroom.

But as he feared, it was empty.
Just the soft buzzing sound of the neon lights around the mirrors.

Mark nervously glanced around the place.  "Do you think maybe she escaped?? Now that we finally trusted her?"

Renjun shook his head. "She..she wouldn't do that."

Mark placed his hand on his shoulder. "I think we should tell the others. Let's go back. Maybe she escaped and-"

"She wouldn't abandon me..." he placed his hand on his forehead. "Please...I cant be abandoned again."

"Hey Renjun?"

"Renjun?!" Mark's voice echoed in the bathroom,

Renjun file-found-
      Open? /yes/ no/
                                   /yes//

Renjun's view:
/10 years ago/

I clutched on to my mother's hand as we walked on the small trail in the forest behind my grandparents manor. 

I kicked a few pebbles along the way to distract myself from feeling a bit afraid of the fog.

I was confused why we were walking down this route In the first place. My mother always told me. It was dangerous and she never wanted me to play in it with my younger siblings.

"Mom where are we going?" I asked her as she kept walking forward. Her hair tied up loosely in a bun.
It bounced a bit with every step she took.

"Don't ask questions Injun."

"But mo-"

"Silence. Injun." Her voice was desperate as she started walking faster. My feet stung a bit at this pace but I clutched On to her hand.

After following the trail we had made it to a large wooden house.

She forced me to step forward.

"Go Injun."

"Mom? Aren't you coming with me." Her face remained stern and unbothered as she looked at me.

"No. I can't. You belong here."

"What is this place Mom?"

She remained silent, and the door flew open.
I jumped at the sudden noise.

"So you've come." The man said as he glanced at my mother.

"Yes. I've brought the child."

"Mom."

She pushed me forward, towards the man and turned her back to me.

"Forget about me. Forget about your siblings. You aren't Injun anymore..."

The man took my small hand into his.

"You are Renjun.. the son of a murderer."

/ 7 years ago/

"You can't have feelings." My teacher said as I watched  him crush an innocent animal with his hands. "It will only lead to your destruction."

"You can't have fear." He said as he threw a knife, a millimeter away from my head. The sound of it splintering the wood rang in my ears. "It will make you weak to an opponent."

"You can't look at a person as a person. Look at them as if an object to be removed or replaced." He pointed at the target. A living person. But he called it a target. "It will help you complete your task."

"Never let their face reflect in your eyes."

He handed me a gun.

It's silver paint sparkled underneath the dim light in the shack we were in. "Now. Shoot the target, Renjun."

"But-"

"What did I say Renjun? Do you want to be abandoned again?? Then don't have feelings, as you shoot this Target..your feelings..will die with it."

I picked up the gun and pointed it at the Target.

I hated everything.

My mother abandoned me in this place.

An assassin's academy.

She left me here...

To have revenge on my father...

Will these feelings really die away if I shoot??

Will I really forget??

I..don't want to ever feel Love again..

Because I'm afraid..

Afraid it will happen all over again.

"Don't hesitate. Just pull the trigger."

I pulled the trigger.

The sound of the gunshot rang in my ears.

The silent thud of the target as it hit the wooden floor.

Dead.

The first person I killed.

But why were the feelings still here??

/// file closed./// delete? /no/..
/// current times:

"Renjun!" He woke up to see people looking down at him. He sat up and glanced at Mark. "Y/n..where is she?"

Everyone nervously glanced at him.
Taeyong glanced at Jaehyun who just gave a look back at him.

"You were right Renjun."

"What?"

"She didn't escape...she..was Kidnapped."

Yu Yan opened the curtains of the window.

"But why were you guys out at that hour?"

Renjun sat up and stared at his hands.
"It's all my fault..I asked her if she wanted to go out."

"Renjun don't blame yourself." Zuley said as she pat his shoulder. "It's better if we start looking for her."

Renjun got off the bed. "Let's go we don't have time...what if..SM has her already?"

"What if it was the Santos gang?" Haechan asked. "I knew it wasn't a good idea to get involved with.."

"Hey we didn't do anything!" Jess said as she crossed her arms. "We were here the whole time. Luckily we own this city, we'll make sure to keep an eye out for her and help you all out!"

"Where's Sicheng and Mark?"

"They are already out looking for her. Jaemin, Xiaojun and Yang Yang also left to look for her already..Yuta also.."

"Jisung stay here."

"But I want to look for Y/n.."

Taeyong glanced at him. "We need some one to protect Yu Yan while we are gone. Can you do that."

He nodded. "Okay! I will!"

They stepped out in the darkness of 4 am In The city of LA.

They weren't looking for Y/n because of their fear of being turned in.

They were looking for her because,

She was now a part of them.

///
Yang Yang's view:

She was kidnapped again...the thought of it lingered in my mind...

The way she screamed and kicked..
The way she called For help before the sleeping drug kicked in. I shuddered at the thought.

It happened again..

I drove around the place glancing around hoping I'd find a clue.

This silence just made me feel guiltier.

I haven't been able to apologize.

Nor, have I been able to look at her in the eyes.

N's view:

His eyes trembled once he laid eyes on her.

"Y/n."

He got off the car and ran to her side.
She was laying on the floor,
Motionless.

"Y/n."
He knelt besides her and placed his hand on her neck. To find a pulse, but before he could find it.

A voice spoke out to him.

"So you must be The Racer?"

He glanced up to look at the person to see a man wearing all black. Even a black helmet.

Yang Yang reacted fast, he punched at the man dressed in black.

"Wait a minute...I didn't hurt the girl...I found her in the alleyway..thought I'd keep an eye on her."

"Do you think I'll believe that.." Yang Yang screamed out as he tackled the guy against the car.

"I'm serious..she was already here." He removed his helmet. "Jesus. I should've left her alone if I knew I'd get attacked. It's me Jaehyun's brother Tao."

He let go of the man. "Then what happened here?"

"I don't know..I saw her there and I was like isn't that Jaehyun's pretty friend? Why is she alone and looking dead in the street."

"Yang Yang?"

He reacted quickly to the sound of his name. He turned around to look into Y/n's eyes.

"Why am I here?"

He didn't even hold back. He ran towards her and wrapped his arms around her. He buried his face into her hair. "Thank god. Thank god you're okay."

"Oh crap..I remember..I..was forced into a car..to talk, to talk with a representative of SM. He said.."

She went silent when she heard muffled cries.
"YangYang? Are you okay?"

He stopped and stared at the floor. "But what did they say?"

"SM is giving us a month. He said let's play hide and seek. In a month he will come look for us..and kill us one by one."

"Oh great. We aren't even ready for any war to come. Oh crap wait! I need to tell the others I found you."

"Right..I'm kinda sad tho. I wanted my vanilla ice cream."

"Stupid."

"Hey, only Renjun called me that..not you too."

YangYang laughed as he lowered his phone.

His laugh. It was the first time Y/n had seen it. No, it was the first time, she had even had a solid moment with him.

She smiled and laughed once Taeyong answered and he said. "Seems she wants Vanilla ice cream once we get home. I found her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 243 35
"I don't know where I stand with you. And I don't know what I mean to you. All I know is everytime I think of you. I want to be with you." Mafia au-
60.8K 4.1K 46
As memories flashed through my mind it slowly shattered my heart. I realized I was nothing more than a pawn in his game. My eyes held fire as I looke...
263K 6.9K 52
*Mafia au/ Gang au-: Mark scoffed and said, "Touch her and I won't hesitate to become your grim reaper," venom dripping from his tone. - Mature langu...
84K 2.6K 65
❝Both of us were sinful, but I wanted to thank those sins & dreams for letting us found each other.❞ a story of youth, valentinejen