Cursed

By JCNerdz

Justice crew fan fic.. Demon, Werewolf, Vampire and........ Mermaid? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 13

333 10 7
By JCNerdz

Sofia's eyes snapped open at the sound of talking. She had her night's rest so comfortably got up and followed the noise to Len's room as she pecked through she saw Len was sleep talking.

"Sofia, Sofia, stop it," Sofia's eyes knotted at what Len murmed.

"Stop it, Sofia, it tickles," he let out a subtle giggle making Sofis blush and giggle, she decided to walk into his room. The light was off and as she got closer to his bed she tripped on something making her fall onto the bed. Making her fall onto Len.

Len shot up in his bed yelling,"WHAT'S WRONG?!"

"Nothing! nothing," Sofia said waving her arms around.

Len groaned falling back onto the bed as Sofia smiled sheepishly.

"So what did were you dreaming about Len?" Sofia asked slightly laughing, he only blushed in response to that question.

"What are you doing in my room?"

"Tickling you apparently," Sofia said getting up and running out of the room with Len running after her.

******

"Jessie, jessie wake up," Eman spoke softly shaking Jessie but she wasn't budging. Worried Eman kept trying to wake her up.

'She must be tired from the blood loss,' he thought still trying to wake her up.

******

Holly sat right beside Paulie with her bowl of cereal and started to eat it, Paulie broke the silence.

"Why him though, he's not even funny? and he's ugly," Paulie said chuckling while watching Holly eat her cereal.

"Can you just let it go?" Holly said blushing, mentaly reminding herself to puch Jessie again for bringing up her little crush she has on Adam Sandler.

"As long as you think I'm better looking," he said winking at her.

"Sure, you're better looking."

"That wasn't very convincing."

"Yeah, you're right, it wasn't."

Paulie smirked in response and turned his head to hear the insufferable voice that belongs to Tiffany.

"Here you go," Tiffany said chucking a big bag of clothes at Holly.

"What was that for?" Holly said frustrated.

 "Clothes for you and the other two," she said in a tone implying it should have been obvious.

"Thanks," Holly muttered taking her cereal up to the kitchen bench.

"HELP!" They heard Sofia screaming running into the kitchen, Paulie stood up with a protective instinct.

"Len," she said out of breath hideing behind Paulie. Paulie realized they were just playing so he rolled his eyes and walked over to Holly.

"I swear the- amount of times- you've made me run," Sofia said out of breath.

"And I let you win every time," Len said smirking. Sofia sighed sitting on the floor.

Emman walked in rubbing the back of his neck.

"Everything okay?" Len asked.

"Yeah, yeah. Fine," Emman replied.

"Where's Jessie?" Sofia questioned.

"She uhh has a tummy bug, yeah, and she's just going o stay in bed today," Emman replied, Sofia didn't buy it but she let it go.

They all looked a bit confused, why was Emman acting so shady?

"What shall we do today?" John asked looking around.

"I'll go take care of Jessie," Tiffany offered smiling,"You know, if she's really sick."

"You're so lovely," John replied.

"No, no, that won't be necessary, I'm going to go take care of her. Bye," he said off with a dash.

"Well, anyway, I think we should all do something together," Len suggested.

"Getting sick of your captive already?" Tiffany said with a smirk whilst Sofia looked offended.

"No, I just thought it would be fun to do something together," Len spat back.

"How about we play a game? Like paint ball," John suggested.

All the boys agreed with glee, forcing the girls to participate whether they wanted to or not. John and Tiffany went to go and grab all they needed and Paulie and Len dragged Holly and Sofia outside to were they would be playing. When John arrived he distriputed all the equipment.

"So do all you girls know how to play?" Len asked.

"You shot people, duh," Tiffany replied. Sofia smiled at the idea she could shot Tiffany in the face.

******

Len grabbed Sofia by the waist pulling her behind a tree.

"You're forgetting we're a team, you do bad I do bad," he said in her ear.

"It's just a game," she protested. He rolled his eyes.

As he went to look around he was instantly shot on the chest soon followed by Sofia getting shot on the chest. They both looked up to see a laughing Paulie running away.

"We shall get our revenge!" Len yelled chasing after him leaving a giggling Sofia, who decided to try and find Holly.

Sofia creep around the trees trying to avoid getting shot. She shuddered at the sight of John and Tiffany kissing behind a tree. Tiffany looked up at Sofia with a smirk and went to shot her, but the paint ball ending up a metre away from her. Sofia noticed John aiming so quickely ran off, to find Holly.

"There you are Holly," Sofia said spotting Holly sitting behing a tree, away from the game.

"Hi," Holly said looking up at her and Sofia went and sat beside Holly.

"I don't like this game," Sofia muttered.

"I concur," Holly replied. The both sat there in a comfortable silence for a few minutes.

"So you and Paulie getting......... close?" Sofia said giggling. Holly blushed at the question.

"YOU'RE BLUSHING," Sofia squealed.

"Could you be quiet, I don't want to be found," Holly tried to shut her up.

"Sorry," Sofia whispered,"but don't even try and hid it, you love Paulie," Sofia said the last bit in a sing-song voice.

"Whatever," Holly replied.

"Do you?"

"No."

"You liar."

"Maybe, possbily," Holly responded.

"Just admit you like him?"

"Fine, I like him."

"Well I knew that."

"Then why did you make me say it?"

Both there heards turned to the left as the heard a giggle coming from Len. They spotted him but as soon as they laided eyes on him he shot Holly. It passed her; slightly hitting her eye.

"Owwwww!," Holly yelped out in pain. Len went wide eyed running over.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to get your eye, why aren't you wearing your helmet!"

"Because It was too hot! My eye hurts! I'm going to go blind now, I might as well just die," she sunk further back into her sitting position.

"Okay well, I'll go get Paulie," Len said running off.

"Does it really hurt?" Sofia asked Holly.

"A bit, but it'll get me out of the game if I say it did, it barely touch my eye."

"Okay pretend to shot me,so I can get out of the game," Sofia said.

"No, I will not."

"Please," she plead.

"No."

Soon Paulie was runnging over to Holly.

"Are you okay?" He said craddling her. Sofia fake gaged at their coupley-ness?

"Awww was someone to rough on one of the kidnapped," a chilling voice played through all of their ears. They all looked up to see a grime looking witch glaring at them.

"Go away!" Len shouted.

"Ohhh, I'm so scared," the witch said mockingly putting her arms up in defense.

"Where's the other four?" the witch asked looking around.

"And why would we tell you?" Paulie spat back.

"Ohh nevermind, I saw John and his little companion as I was coming over here."

"Well that's everyone," Sofia replied as Len pulled Sofia into him for protection, causing Sofia to instantly wrap her  arms around him.

"HAHA just because I'm beautiful you think I'm dumb?"

"Yes," Holly muttered under her breath.

"Well when all of you are together I shall return and have a word with you, I'm sure Emman's companion's bite wound with heal up, soon enough," She replied flying away cackling.

"Bite wound?" Len said confused. SOfia gasped.

"He must of bite her, you know since he's a vampire and all?" Sofia said.

"Yes Sofia we know," Holly replied.

"And she couldn't get wake up this morning, that's why he was all shady and she didn't come with him."

"Ewww Emman bit her," Sofia said giggling.

"You're so childish," Holly responded.

"Should we go check up on them?"

"No, Emman has it under control," Paulie replied and then looked over to Holly.

"Looks like your eye is feeling better," he smiling.

"Oww, " she said putting her hand on her eye.

"See, Paulie. You got mad at me for nothing," Len replied," she's a little faker." 

******

"There you are Tiffany!" John said running up to Tiffany.

"Yeah, here I am," she responded smiling.

"Yeah, she walked back with us," Len said sitting on the couch pulling Sofia on it with him.

"Well we're off to bed," Paulie said grabbing Holly's hand, leading her to their castle.

******

They walked hand in hand to the castle and in the castle, Holly asking Paulie numerous questions regarding the witch.

"Night princess," Paulie said kissing her forehead, as they stood outside her room.

"That was really cheesey."

"What? We're in a castle?"

"So does that make you my prince?"

"Yes," Paulie said leaning down and kissing her.

 ******

"Uhh Len,why are you walking into my room with me?" Sofia asked.

"Because it gets lonely in my room," he said with a sly smile.

"Get out," she said trying pushing him out.

"I just want to sleep, I won't try anything."

"Fine," she said walking to her bed and getting under the cover. He went and laid behind her pulling her closer to him, nuzzling his nose in the crook of her neck, making her giggle.

"Night Len."

"Night Sofia."

******

"Where were you?" John asked.

"I went to go and try shoot the others," Tiffany replied.

"But I didn't see you run away?" John said confused," I just turned around and turned back and you were gone?"

"I guess I'm just fast?" Tiffany replied with a clearly fake smile and John dropped the topic, he just wanted to get to bed. 

******

"I'm tired," Jessie complained.

"Tired? You only just woke up, You've been asleep all day."

"I'm still tired," she said resting her head on Emman's chest.

"Never again, Jessie."

"Never again, what?" she muttered.

"You clearly can't handle me drinking your blood."

"Yes, I can."

"No, you can't."

"Fine, Good night."

"Good night."

******

"Good night," that same wretched voice from the witch played through everyone's ears. Making everyone slightly frightened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 195K 31
Do you know what mermaids love? The open water, swimming with their fish friends, laughing all day long.... You know what they hate? Being caught. Es...
240 19 15
You've discovered every artifact in the world, you've traveled far and wide, so now the only place left to explore are the deep blue waters. All of y...
358 44 42
This is a rewrite of "The Princess and the Merman". I might try add something new to my fairytale. You can read or add my story to your reading list...
260 4 75
Think you know mermaids? Think again. (Think underwater Twilight) **** "Our waters are changing. We've known it for a while now. We can sense it. We...