Middle-Earth Oneshots | ✎

By celebrimbro

Requests: Closed (Temporarily) Requests in line: 0 These are some oneshots for any of your favorite character... More

~《Introduction》~
Tagging Along - Legolas x Reader
Big News - Lindir x Reader
Promises - Kili x Reader
First Kiss - Haldir x Reader
Coming Home - Bilbo x Reader
May It Be - Lindir x Reader
The Hobbit Characters Play Lego The Hobbit
The Ball - Thranduil x Reader
Injured - Legolas x Reader
Books - Lindir x Reader
The Plan - Arwen x Reader
Unexpected Party - Thorin x Reader
Writings - Ori x Reader
Newborn - Glorfindel x Reader
Baking - Erestor x Reader
Memory - Éowyn x Reader
Horseback Riding - Éomer x Reader
Prom - Maedhros x Reader
False Love - Rúmil x Reader
Set Up - Orophin x Reader
Dance - Maglor x Reader
Courting - Finrod x Reader
Letters - Thranduil x Reader
Sick - Haldir x Reader
The Stars - Lindir x Reader
Into the West - Elrond x Reader
Family - Glorfindel x Reader
Jewelry - Celebrimbor x Reader
Heartbreak - Faramir x Reader
Love Advice - Gildor x Reader
Bows and Arrows - Rúmil x Reader
Sneaking In - Maedhros x Reader
The Elf and the Woman - Éowyn x Reader
The Forest - Dior x Reader
A Tale of Lust and Love - Finrod x Reader
Electric Love - Finrod x Reader
Jealousy - Haldir x Reader
Secrets - Orophin x Reader
Dinner Party - Éomer x Reader
Celebration - Lindir x Reader
Wedding Night - Rúmil x Reader
Masks - Legolas x Reader
Young and Beautiful - Glorfindel x Reader
Loss - Túrin x Reader
Learning to Love - Maeglin x Reader
Keeping Quiet - Haldir x Reader
Reunited - Finrod x Reader
Unworthy - Celebrimbor x Reader
Running Far - Arwen x Reader
Morning Walk - Merry x Reader
Paper Rings - Éowyn x Reader

Unrequited Love - Kili x Reader

837 12 2
By celebrimbro

This was a request from nadyahafkin! Thank you for the request and I hope you enjoy this. I think the end is a little rushed, though.

Word count: 1,649 words

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

You were sitting alone nearby a dinner table when you saw many dwarves walk in with Mithrandir, Lord Elrond, and Lindir. It was very sudden. Then you realized that you had never seen any of them in person. They looked cheerful and like good folk. Whenever you were younger, you were told to avoid dwarves, as they were greedy, but it seemed that they might be lying or exaggerating.

Watching them sit, you smiled when you saw one of the most handsome person that you have ever laid your eyes on. He had also noticed you, now with a flirty smile on his face. He wasn't the only one looking at you. Lindir was also watching you, with a slightly concerned expression.

Lindir wasn't in love with you, and you knew this for certain, but he could be making that face for a reason. He tried to be understanding, but he was starting to think that you were falling for this dwarf that you just met. It was a little odd to him.

Elves don't instantly find someone worthy of being their lover instantly. It usually takes time for these feelings to form. And, elves have never fallen for dwarves. Men, yes. But dwarves? There is no account of such a thing happening.

Despite that, you were feeling something different for this dwarf. A feeling that made you want to hold him and care for him. You needed to talk to that dwarf. But maybe now wasn't the time. The two of you needed to have a chat in private.

As the dwarves ate, they sang proudly, and you found their songs lovely. They weren't like the soft songs of the elves, no. Those songs were happy and full of life. Secretly, you sang with the dwarves, enjoying their music. Some of the elves around you made surprised faces hearing the dwarves.

After the dinner, you were joyful, and felt so young. Maybe among the dwarves is where you are happiest. Singing and cheering with the dwarves was not the only thing that lifted your spirits. You noticed that dwarf you had began to develop feelings for was looking at you, with a smile.

For some reason, each time that he glanced at you, you just felt alive. You had never believed in love at first sight, but it seemed that you were having a case of it. You couldn't be too sure, though. This feeling that just won't go away could be something else.

Tonight, the sky was midnight blue and there were stars shining in the sky high above. A field of grass was nearby, and you noticed that the dwarf that you were beginning to fall for was sitting alone. So, you sat next to him and introduced yourself.

You told him your name, and then asked him what his was. He plainly responded, "Kili." Right now, you were  nervous and was trying to remain calm.

"Well, Kili, I remember seeing you while you and the other dwarves were eating." you said. After sighing softly, you continued. "And you made my heart sing. This is unusual for an elf like me to do, but I want to be with you, even though we have only met."

"But we have to bond first, don't we?" Kili asked, his hand over yours, which was on the grass. You nodded. "Let me start then. I have an older brother, and we, along with the other dwarves, are going on a quest to reclaim our home."

Kili continued to speak about himself until it seemed that he didn't have anything left to say. Then, it was your turn to describe the life that you lived as an elf in Imladris. You described how you couldn't fit in that much. Your life was long and crazy, meaning that it took you a long time to tell Kili about your life. By the time you finished, the sun was rising.

A voice called out from the distance, but you and Kili ignored it. The two of you were gazing at each other, and you were longing for a gentle kiss. You knew that Kili had to leave in a few days, so you wanted to appreciate those days before you could quite possibly never see Kili again.

"May I?" asked Kili, staring at your lips with a flirty look in his eyes. You nodded, and then the two of you leaned closer and almost kissed passionately until you heard an angry voice shout.

"KILI!? KISSING AN ELF?" the voice yelled. Kili nervously turned around, go reveal a dwarf with dark hair. "You're not supposed to fall in love with anyone, let alone an elf. That one could possibly betray us, just like the elves did to us before. Come with me."

"But Thorin–" Kili tried to argue but the dwarf, who seemed to be named Thorin, did not allow him to speak. The younger dwarf looked back at you with disappointment and walked away with the dwarf. You were upset, but then moved on and went home.

At home, you saw your father and greeted him. "Where have you been?" he questioned. "I haven't seen you all night."

"I was talking to a dwarf." you admitted. Please say that your father would be fine with you speaking to a dwarf. Most elves did not really like dwarves, and vice versa. Therefore, there was a chance that your father would be very unhappy about what you said.

He then gasped. "A dwarf? Why?" You tried your best to hold back some tears that were coming in. "Don't tell me that you are falling for him! There are many appealing elves." You nodded, deciding that you should be proud that you were falling for a dwarf, and not a prude elf.

"I feel a connection with him, and nothing shall stop me." you argued. "You cannot control my love life. So I will continue to see him, no matter what silly excuse you come up with."

The two of you argued for most of the day, and your energy was drained by the time you were finished. However, you were still going to find Kili tonight. When your father isn't looking, you planned to sneak out of your home and look for Kili in the night.

And so your time came. You had noticed that your father had gone somewhere, so you got out of your house and found Kili, sitting on a field of grass, much like the one where the two of you sat on last night. This became a nightly thing, until the day that Kili had to leave.

On the night before that day, you had realized your true feelings for Kili. You loved him, even though your father didn't accept it. Even though some of the dwarves that Kili came to Imladris with didn't accept it. It didn't matter if the whole world didn't accept it; you still love him.

So on that night, you decided that it was time to confess. Kili needs to know how you truly feel now. Or else you'll never have the chance to tell him. Who knows what could happen to him while he tries to get his home back with his fellow dwarves.

"Kili, I need to tell you something." you began, your voice a little shaky. "It's been only a few days since we had first met, but I have to say that I love you, and I will miss you dearly once you leave."

The dwarf murmured your name. He then grabbed your hands. "I love you, too, and I promise that I will see you once again. Remain hopeful, and I will come back to you. We will reunite, and find a place to live and stay in love for the rest of our lives." he promised. A wave of hope flooded over you and you felt happy.

You and Kili leaned in close, and then kissed. The kiss was soft, and you never wanted to stop. It made you feel alive and bubbly. All of your worries were away from your head, and you were only focused on Kili.

*Time skip brought to you by this emoji: 🅱️*

It had been so long since you have last seen Kili. That one night where you two kissed seemed to be a long gone memory. A memory that you wanted to relive.

Today, you sat by a tree, with a book in your hands. As you read from the pages of the book, you had remembered the faint memories that you had holding hands with Kili in the night, without a single soul knowing what you were doing. You really missed those old days.

Soon, through your peripheral vision, you noticed three figures walking into Imladris. Two of them were short, and one of them was tall. As they came closer, you found out that it was Mithrandir with Kili and another person that seemed familiar, and he wasn't a dwarf.

"Kili!" you said, putting your hand on your heart and extended your arm. This was an elvish embrace. At this moment, you were happy and full of excitement. "Hello Mithrandir. And hello to you, stranger. May I have a private conversation with Kili?" The other two nodded, and walked off.

You sat down with Kili to talk to him. It had been so long since you two have spoken. And you wondered why he came without the other dwarves.

"Kili, I thought you left to reclaim your home. Why aren't you there?" you asked.

"Well, we had to fight in a large battle to get my home back. And while I fought, I remembered you. I realized that I promised to return to you, so here I am." Kili answered. "I love you, and the barriers that have been put between us by our kin will not stop us."

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

That's the oneshot. I hope that this was what was desired.

Novaer, mellyn nin!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 242 22
requests closed! there can sometimes be preferences, random rants and memes in this book too, no smut tho most of the x readers here are fem!reader :)
117K 1.3K 50
Hello there! This is a Hobbit and LOTR one shots book. Any and all stories about here, from fluff to super depressing to tears-inducing funny (well...
26.2K 481 129
This is just a compilation of a bunch of imagines and one-shots I've come up with over years of writing. I'll take requests, as long as I know the fa...
375K 9.6K 22
Hello! This is going to be a book about your fav. middle earth characters. I will try and upload a new imagine or preference every day or two. But y...