UnOrdinary chat fic

By Iwantdie3242

A chat based on characters from Uru-Chan's WEBTOON This is also a shit post More

Welcome
Claire Joins the Party
Aftermath
Punishment
John X Therapy
The Gang gets Reported
John and Remi Get Caught
The Bad News
The Mall
Arlo Isn't Gay
The Subsitute (Filler)
Music (Even More Filler)
The Talk
War Crimes
Pain
The Visit
Even More Pain
Seraphina's Secret
I don't know what to call this
Halloween Special
NNN
True feelings
Self Deprecation
A Cry for Help
Cry for Help Part 2
I think I Committed Tax Fraud
The Party
I may have not slept at all the last couple of days
Happy Thanksgiving
This episode is Scuffed
next arc gonna start next update
Guess whos back and prolly failed all their finals
Wedding
Aux Cord
Christmas Special
I Go Too Far
This is the defintition of a shit post
Joining a hate group?
Death, rum, and taxes

Safehouse(Oneshot)

1.5K 32 40
By Iwantdie3242

This takes place in a AU from original story ( have to let the tension rise from what's gonna happen in the real story)

As John stood outside of the safe house room wearing sunglasses to hide the fact that he hasn't gotten a full nights sleep for weeks and holding a coffee cup. When John opened up the door, everybody in the room stopped and stared at the boy, John saw that and turned around to exit the room, he then felt a arm wrap around his arm and heard the person say in a cheery voice, "I'm not letting you leave that early. And what's with the sunglasses your inside."

"I woke up with a hangover." John closed his eyes knowing that the lie wasn't believable. Even though John was a good liar, he was tired and couldn't come up with a better lie.

"I told you you shouldn't be drinking and you shouldn't say that out loud."

"You never told me that though, in fact I never told you I drink." He was surprised that Remi believed him. Remi lead him to a seat than sat him down, siting right next to him. 'For someone that I hospitalized she's not afraid of me.'

"Alright guys lets start the meeting. Let's go around and introduce ourselves and a fun fact about ourselves, I'm Remi and I like anime."

"My name is Blyke and I like Dragon Ball Z." John knew that Blyke was trying to impress Remi and that Remi didn't have the same feelings toward him that he has for her.

Everyone introduced themselves and when it got to John, everyone went silent and looked down. "My name is John and I think vigilante are cool."  As John said that he took a gulp of his coffee, he liked the fact that it was scorching hot because the pain would make him feel alive. After he said that, everyone just stared at the man most of the heigh tiers in the room looked at him with disgust while the low tiers were confused thinking that why would a god-tier would look up to someone that helped the weak.

"Alright guys lets talk about how to make the school a better place. Let's start with how the royals could make the school a safer place. Remember no idea is bad."

"There is only two royals in this safehouse."

"Shut it you know what I mean." Everyone was surprised that Remi dared talk back to the ruthless king, John just rolled his eyes and got up to get something to drink, as all of his coffee was gone. No one really wanted to speak up about the problems in fear that John would beat them up.

After getting water and sitting down John spoke up, "High tiers start fights with low tiers, so let's start with the fact that high tiers attitude needs to change." Most of the low tiers were afraid to agree with John in case they would offend Arlo and the others, John continued what he was saying, " As for low tiers they need to fight back solve violence for violence."

"I think that is a stupid idea and that high tiers they don't start the fights." Arlo spat out towards John, "In fact I tried to be diplomatic with you and yo-"

"Ah yes having Isen look into my past have him break my wrist and then bring me to the turf wars site and jump me, but don't forget you and the other two people lost, is being diplomatic. Might as well call you the fucking president or some shit cause you're very good at diplomacy." Everyone was staring at John not knowing if he was telling the truth. Most of the low tiers agreed with John about fighting back and defending themselves.

"You were supposed to follow the hierarchy that keeps everyone safe, it's design is too-"

"It's design is to oppress low tiers, it's design for low tiers to be a punching bag. Do you know what it is like to be a cripple or a low tier in society." John said while sitting back in his chair knowing that Arlo is talking out of his ass.

"I BET YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE A LOW TIER!" The blonde haired brat said while standing up, going to John, knocking John's water out of his hand and grabbing his collar and lifting John up. Remi activated her ability to try and stop Arlo but couldn't as it was too late for her to interfere.

"You really thought you were gonna win this fight, hm, guess you're 0-3 against me. Oh and I guess Isen didn't tell you everything about because I was a cripple most of my young life." As John finish talking to the barely conscience Arlo who was twitching from the electricity that was going trough his body, stepped over him, picked up his water and exited the room. Everyone was quiet as John left not knowing what to do, both Blyke and Isen looked at each-other and went to pick up Arlo to take him to the infirmary.

Remi spoke up, " I'm terribly sorry for this to happening I feel like this is my fault for trying to step in. Today's meeting will be cut short we'll meet again sometime soon."

Time Skip (Cause fuck it)

John was sitting on the kitchen counter trying to do his homework when he heard a faint knock on his door. He went over to his door and opened it, to his surprise it was a pink haired girl holding a basket.

"What do you want?" John said almost like he was done with her shit.

"Can I come in? I would like to talk to you one on one."

John motioned for her come in and when she did John asked her would like anything drink in which she shook her head and sat down on the couch. John was standing over her and asked in an annoyed voice, "What do you want?"

"I came to say sorry for what Arlo did. I made you some cookies." She said this while holding out the basket of cookies.

"Uh... thank you what kind?"

"Chocolate chip because that's the only one I know how to make."

"Oatmeal raisin best cookie, and I will die on this hill." He said before he took a bite out of one of cookies.

"There's also something else I want to talk about." Remi was staring at the floor but John noticed that the young teenager was blushing.

"What is it?"

Remi got up from the couch and went over to John and placed her hand on his chest. 'Uh what's happening here' John thoughts himself

"John when Joker first came about I was worried about you because you would have the biggest target on your back, but when I found out you where beating people up my heart was broken,"

'She's confessing her love for me huh'

"John I have feelings for you." As she finished she placed a kiss on his lips.

'Did she forget that I hospitalized most of her friends'

"John I want to spend the night here with you."

Remi places a long kiss on too John lips.

"John what did you do to Re-" standing in the door was a familiar red hair boy standing in the doorway. When Remi looked over she saw that Blyke was tearing up. Blyke then started to run to Isen's dorm. John wanted

"Should you do something he's your friend?"

"He'll get over it anyway how about we sleep in the same bed?"

"These cookies are low key good by the way."

"Your not answering the question."

"Well to be honest I'm probably not gonna sleep tonight, like usual, cause of the homework that I'm doing."

"I'll help you, but only if you agree to sleep with me." She said while crossing her arms and turning her face.

"You act like a child.... ok we could sleep together IF you help me."

Remi was ecstatic as she jumped and hugged John.

'What the fuck just happened and what did I agree to' John thought to himself but deep down he was happy that someone loves him.

"Oh and you know you just sexually assaulted me today right? And you have to go to your dorm early in the morning right?"

"Nope. I have a plastic bag with my clothes in them I thought about everything. John I love you."

Hearing those words come out of someone's mouth surprised him and Remi noticed and tapped his nose.

"You look cute when you're shocked."

John, now back to reality noticed that Remi had her hands around his neck. John leaned down and kissed Remi, knowing that he feels the same way.

——————————————————

A/N sorry about not updating yesterday I kinda didn't do anything the day prior to write this and I was watching the NLCS (makes me more depressed)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 55 75
Title. Also on A03!!
50.9K 1.1K 52
Seraphina is a goddess, John is (questionably) trying to be better, Remi and Blyke are giving him a second chance, Elaine is dumb while Isen is weird...
46.6K 554 33
this story will be about a ship john and Seraphina (I don't own the characters i got the characters from uru-chan go follow her on Webtoon and read U...
12.9K 249 19
This is a story abt how John finally shows what his biggest secret ever thinking if it's going to change him and Sera, and Sera feels uncertain on wh...