The Rise Of The Heroes (MHA x...

By GoldenFang17

After ending up dead from the other world, Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Kyojuro Rengoku, and Giyu Tomiok... More

Chapter One: The Awakening
Chapter Two: Quirk Assessment
Chapter Three: Sub-Zero
Chapter Four: Combat Training
Chapter Five: Devil Fruits
Chapter Six: The Meeting
Chapter Seven: Class Officers and a Date
Chapter Eight: Rescue Training
Chapter Nine: Plus Ultra
Chapter Ten: The Cavalry Vs Nomu
Chapter Eleven: White Thunder
Chapter Twelve: Heartbroken
Chapter Thirteen: A formed Rivalry
Chaper Fourteen: Sports Festival
Chapter Fifteen: Encounters
Chapter Sixteen: Broken Emotions
Chapter Seventeen: Battles Pt. 1
Chapter Eighteen: Battles Pt. 2
Chapter Nineteen: Coma
Chapter Twenty: Hero Agency Internship
Chapter Twenty-One: Unexpected Return
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Night at Hosu
Chapter Twenty-Three: Connections
Chapter Twenty-Four: Hagari Raijin
Chapter Twenty-Five: Wine
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Cold Return
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Final Exams
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Finals Examination Finale
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Wild Beasts
Chapter Thirty: Operation Hero Slaying
Chapter Thirty One: Regained
Chapter Thirty-Two: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt. 1
Chapter Thirty Three: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt.2
Chapter Thirty-Four: Extraction
Chapter Thirty-Five: Revenge
Chapter Thirty-Six: Phantom Beasts
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Fall of the Heroes
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Return of the Beast
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Deathbringer
Chapter Forty: Betrayal
Chapter Forty-Two: The Neglected Gas Tiger
Chapter Forty-Three: Back on Track
Chapter Forty-Four: Twisted
Chapter Forty-Five: The Sweet Gravity Tiger
Chapter Forty-Six: Suspicions
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Demon Tiger
Chapter Forty-Eight: Rebirth
Chapter Forty-Nine: Farewell, Young Heroes
Chapter Fifty: The Message
The Remaining Chapters
Chapter Fifty-One: Izuku Shigaraki

Chapter Forty-One: The Time Tiger

748 31 10
By GoldenFang17

Weeks after the battle, the students were given a month to rest and calm themselves down after the battle between the heroes and villains that they assumed will be the final battle in Japan. The heroes still searched out around the country to capture White Thunder, Kokushibo, and some villains. One day, they received a report regarding All For One's status.

"What?! H-How did you guys lost him?!" All Might angrily asked.

"W-We don't know either, sir! Our guards just now reported that All For One is already gone at the treatment facility! And no signs of destruction or assault were there!" The Police said.

"I see. Then we have no choice, but to maximize our search and hunt operation to that man!" All Might said.

"We should rest, for now, All Might." Nezu said as he enters the faculty room.

"P-Principal!" All Might called.

"Hunting that beast down must be put to halt, All Might. After you lost your Quirk and nearly killed by All For One, we must focus and concentrate on how you'll share the details to everyone regarding your health status." Nezu said.

"O-Oh... I forget about that. After Young Midoriya manhandled All For One and also nearly puts him to submission." All Might said.

"About that, have you learned already how he got his powers like that massive earthquake and the air-cracking we witnessed on TV, that made every parent and student of U.A. afraid him right now." Nezu said.

"Wh-Wha?! *sighs* He has changed after he learned what happened to his girlfriend, Young Yaoyorozu." All Might said.

"And about that, I'm planning to give Todoroki and her a punishment regarding what happened to both of them. And this is a request from their parents except for Endeavor." Nezu said.

"Request? But why though?" All Might said.

"I don't know. Maybe it went into personal that's why they requested something to me about their sins." Nezu said.

"Did Young Midoriya tell them about what... happened...?" All Might asked.

In the Yaoyorozu Manor, slaps and yells were heard as Momo's mother continues to slap her daughter after she knew the secret she got from Izuku.

"Mom! I'm trying to say it to you but--" Momo was stopped by her mom.

"You brought shame to our family, you know?! After we taught you everything to become a normal, decent, and a respective woman, you'll do this to us and Izuku?!" She said.

"I tried to explain everything to him... But he was devastated after he learned everything through his abilities." Momo said.

"See?!" She yelled.

"But I'm trying my best to fix my mistakes to him! You'll see soon, we'll be good together again!" Momo said.

"Stop it. You'll just ruin him and his return after he fought his illness before. And don't you dare get near him when you had your child with you soon!" She angrily said and pushes Momo to the floor.

"Even if... Even if Izuku is not the father of this child I bear, I'll make him treat this child as his." Momo said and got slapped again.

"You... Urgh!!" She yelled in frustration and walks out of the room. Momo just touches her stomach and thinks of her baby.

'I'll make him treat this child as his son!' Momo thought.

1 Week After.

The Class 1-A students are now gathered outside their dorms and their things with them. Tanjiro and Zenitsu looked around to see if Izuku is around. Katsuki still had a frustrated look after he imagines Izuku now beyond above him. Inosuke rushed into the bushes to hunt something and everyone looked at him with weird looks.

"Are we all gathered?" Aizawa asked.

"Midoriya isn't around yet, teacher." Iida replied.

'He must've seen something in the future regarding the dorms. How did he know that this will happen to them after his battle against that leader of the League? Is that a new ability? Maybe because of that guy who proclaims himself as his teacher?' Aizawa thought.

"Anyway, you knew already why you guys are here? To protect you all from the villains and to avoid you getting involved in what happened before. And I don't want any ruckus happening here in the dorms, are we clear, especially after what you did to the battle, 1-A?" Aizawa asked in a cold tone.

"Y-Yes... sir..." Everyone replied.

"Tanjiro, are you fine now?" Kanao asked.

"Y-Yeah." Tanjiro replied and lowered his head.

'He must be thinking about what happened before to Izuku to that battle and considering himself helpless to the battle.' Zenitsu thought.

"Now, you guys head to your rooms and start fixing it." Aizawa said.

"Yes, sir!" Everyone replied. Each student headed to their rooms and started to decorate it. Kanao spent her time in Tanjiro's room to help him arrange everything to him and Muichiro scoffs at the two to prevent them doing something.

'I must keep an eye on these two or else they might end up like that Momo girl and that half-and-half bun.' Muichiro thought.

Zenitsu helped Inosuke arrange his room but it all got complicated as the two fought while they are having some misunderstanding on how to decorate Inosuke's room. Iida walks around and inspected each of his classmates in their rooms. He saw Shoto talking to Momo and he quickly hides to eavesdrop on them.

"After a few months, I'll be giving birth to our child. What should I do?" Momo asked in a worried tone.

"I'll try to talk to my brothers and sisters if they can assist you with that." Shoto said.

"Iida! Principal Nezu wants to talk to you!" Mineta yelled at Iida.

"Right!" Iida replied and quickly walks as if he was from the other side of the hallway and walked past the room of Shoto and Momo.

"What?! Y-You, want me to limit their time together and also... a curfew for the two of them?" Iida asked.

"Right. This is a request from their parents after their moment with each other. Sorry to be blunt. But, I had no choice but to follow them or else, they'll do everything to make the heroes look useless and they might arrest Midoriya after he inserted himself in the battlefield, caused destruction, and defeated the villain with him not being a licensed hero. And after you guys snuck into the battlefield and took some wounded men away without us knowing it." Nezu said.

"R-Right! W-We're sorry for that!" Iida said.

'They have enough resources to flip the tables. That's why. They can make U.A. and the heroes look like fools and useless if Principal Nezu won't follow their requests.' He thought.

5 days later.

The students went back to U.A. to continue their studies and finish the needed hero activities for themselves. Everything went fine except for Izuku who's still not around. The door opened and everyone saw Aizawa walk inside.

"Good morning everyone, you must be tired of resting for a while after the incident. Now, are you ready to get back to work?" Aizawa asked.

"Yes, sir." Everyone replied in a low tone.

"This isn't the noise I always hear before every class. Are you all still sleepy?" Aizawa asked.

"N-No, sir!" Iida replied. A knock suddenly can be heard from the door and everyone got curious about it.

'Is it Izuku?' Momo thought.

'If this guy will be Midoriya, how we'll greet him?" Kirishima asked.

"Oh, dear. For one last time, a new student in U.A. will be placed here in 1-A. Why of all classes. Come in." Aizawa said. The door opened and a kid with a height of 5'7, has brown messy hair, golden eyes and deadpan looks on him can be seen.

"Wh-Who is this guy?" Sero asked.

"He'll be your new classmate, Teishi Unmei." Aizawa said.

"Teishi?" Uraraka asked.

"Nice to meet you, everyone. My name is Teishi Unmei, 14 years old. And my Quirk isn't that cool. I call it "Mindshackle." Once I stare someone in the eyes and they stare back at me, they'll be immobilized for a minute and they can neither talk as well." Teishi said.

"Mindshackle? What a lousy Quirk." Katsuki said.

"Hey! That's too rude, Bakugo!" Denki said.

"Now, find yourself a seat that suits you." Aizawa said.

"Okay." Teishi said. He walked into Izuku's seat but Momo pulls the chair.

"This seat is vacant. Find another one." Momo said.

"Hm? I understand." Teishi said and walked past her but he quickly grips her shoulder and looked her in the eyes.

"Wh-Wha--" Momo stopped as she felt a disturbing aura on Teishi.

"I knew what happened. Don't act as if you're loyal to him, whore." Teishi said and walks away from her. He found a seat beside Muichiro and the two looked at each other.

"I guess you're not a fan of making some friends ain't you?" Muichiro asked but was ignored by Teishi.

'I'm starting to hate this guy.' He thought. The lesson has begun and everyone returned to their usual day. After classes, all students headed back to their dorms and some strolled out to the mall to buy something. Some went to the karaoke to enjoy their afternoon.

Teishi can be seen unpacking his things in his room and he walked out to stay outside the door. He saw Shoto headed towards him and before he can speak, he raised his hand.

"You're here to talk about what I did to Yaoyorozu earlier, right? And you'll threaten me that if I do it again, I'll pay the consequences, am I right?" Teishi asked.

'H-How did he know it? I was about to say it to him now but... he perfectly said it all as if he read my mind or predicted it.' Shoto thought.

"Fell quiet after what I said? Look, I'm here to learn to be a hero, not to look for a fight. Besides, you need to learn how to put a distance between yourself and Momo since Iida now is stricter at inspecting his surroundings." Teishi said.

"May I ask about your Quirk? Is it true that you immobilize someone while staring at their eyes?" Shoto asked.

"I won't repeat what I've said earlier. Besides, you won't be my friend at any rate since you hated me for what I did to Yaoyorozu. Any minute now, three people in that left hallway on the left corner of the wall will listen to us. So if I excuse myself, for now, no one will notice about us. Bye." Teishi said and slams the door. Sero, Iida, Mineta, and Sato slowly walked into the corner of the hallway to listen to Shoto and Teishi.

"I heard the two talking and I saw a glimpse of Shoto a bit angry." Sero whispered.

"But didn't they do any physical contact like bumping?" Iida asked.

"No." Sero replied. He goes for the peek and was surprised by Shoto who is already standing on the other side and stares at them.

"T-T-Todoroki!" Sero yelled.

"So you guys are there? What's the matter?" Shoto asked.

"Uh... We're playing games! Uhm... Hide and Seek! We are hiding just now and Uraraka is the tag. So we need to be careful right now. So let's go!" Mineta said and he pulls Sero and Iida with him and Sato follows. Shoto looked at them and glanced back at Teishi's room.

'How did he...?' Shoto thought.

"Hello? It's me, Hei Shijian. I've finally infiltrated in U.A. Any orders from All For One?" Teishi asked.

"Not yet. Some of our men are currently transporting him to a safer place, far away from the citizens to avoid getting suspected as a villain. No one still suspected your entrance at U.A.?" White Thunder asked on the phone.

"No. But I can tell they were all shocked as I enter this class with them. Gotta go out now, someone will talk to me at any moment." Teishi said and hangs the call.

"Your power is pretty amusing. You are one of All For One's greatest agents." White Thunder said.

"Codename Hei Shijian, one of the Five Malevolent Tigers has entered U.A., am I right?" Kokushibo asked.

"Yes. The Time Tiger has succeeded on his first move. And that is to infiltrate U.A. His next move will be to look out for Izuku Midoriya who had tremendous power and various abilities on him. I can't wait to crush him after he humiliated me in front of those worthless humans who watched our battle against those weak heroes!" White Thunder said.

"The Time Tiger will not fail since he has this ability to see someone's future in one minute. If he already knew someone and their face as well, then his ability will be activated. But if he doesn't know the name of that person but memorized their face already, the ability may work but he can only see their future only in 30 seconds." Kokushibo said.

"If he knew or not, if he saw that person or not, that ability still is useful. He's known to be the most silent killer and has a record of assassinating 500 men in twenty seconds without making a single noise, due to his godlike agility." White Thunder said.

"Once we'll be able to learn more of that Midoriya's powers, then that's the time we use the Tigers to take him down." Kokushibo said.

"No. I'll be the one to take that brat down and eat him alive, even if I am a half-cyborg now. I won't forget what he did to me before." White Thunder said.

"Are you gonna tell Douma about the Malevolent Tigers?" Kokushibo asked.

"No. It's rare to see him suddenly acting like one of us after what happened at Kamino. He may be a traitor or not. Let's just keep this information about those men to ourselves." White Thunder said.

"I understand." Kokushibo said.

In Mt. Fuji, Izuku can be seen sitting at the top of it and concentrating. Akaza and Togikama both are observing their student's actions and haven't seen any wild or violent motions from him.

"He'll be back in U.A. next week, am I right?" Akaza asked.

"Yeah. He won't let his studies put to waste because he has so many abilities on him. And he also saw a possible betrayal soon on their class." Togikama said.

"What do you mean?" Akaza asked.

"He saw an outcome where one of his classmates will die. And it is because of another classmate of theirs. I believe this kid is been known to be the U.A. impostor that Hagari mentioned before." Togikama said.

"U.A. impostor... What will Izuku do if he meets his classmate who is possibly the traitor of their class?" Akaza asked.

"Three words: "I'll kill them." Togikama said.

"From being an innocent kid who wants to become a hero to a raging and cursing teen who wanted to fix everything through violence. I think we raised him in the wrong way." Akaza said.

"Nope. We didn't. We just raised a perfect monster against another perfect monster out there. You can't deal with anything without violence nowadays. Most of all, everything will be done through actions, not by words." Togikama said.

"Please don't use too much violence for everyone's sake, Izuku." Akaza said in a worried voice.

'I understand, Hakuji. I do.' Izuku thought while concentrating.

U.A. High

"Okay, everyone. In the next two weeks, we'll be having our hero licensure exam for your students to use in patrolling and also to be able to use it in your Hero-Work agencies soon. For the new ones like Teishi, Muichiro, Kanao, Genya, I'll give you a manual on how it works since you weren't able to join the discussion on it from the first quarter of the school year. Are we clear?" Aizawa asked.

"Yes, sir!" Everyone replied.

"Uhm... Teishi?" Tanjiro asked.

"You'll ask me if I can go with you guys on a snack? Thanks but, I'm still full." Teishi said.

"I-I didn't say anything but... how did you know about that?" Tanjiro asked.

"Because Inosuke is a loudmouthed beast!" Zenitsu said.

"Huh?! What did I even yell, you bastard?!" Inosuke yelled at him.

"All right, if anything's fine, class dismissed." Aizawa said and the argument between Zenitsu and Inosuke continued. Tanjiro tried to release magma from his hands but it didn't work. Kanao approach him and offered him some Mochi.

"Want some?" Kanao asked.

"O-Oh, thanks." Tanjiro replied and takes one. He looked at Teishi who reads the manual and is still surprised by him knowing his intentions to him. Teishi looked at Tanjiro and this made the former magma user look away.

"Tanjiro, can we talk outside?" Muichiro asked.

"Y-Yeah." Tanjiro replied. The two walked out and Teishi noticed them.

'You two will talk about how to sneak around me and learn of my true motives here in U.A. Being friendly to others is a thing I hate the most. But I guess I have to do this for the sake of the mission.' Teishi thought.

"Listen, I have no trust in that new student. I want to investigate about his true motives here at U.A." Muichiro said.

"But how?" Tanjiro asked.

"By following him and trying to cope out from him." Muichiro replied. He gives Tanjiro a scratch of paper and walks inside of the room.

"Huh?" Tanjiro said. He unwraps the paper and reads the message on it.

"We'll use Nezuko to be Teishi's closest friend. Never say this or he'll hear it."

"N-Nezuko?!" Tanjiro said.

To Be Continued...

Another chapter is done! I hope you liked this one as always! Stay safe and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 5.2K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
207K 13.7K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...