ᴍᴀyʙᴇ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ yᴏᴜ...

By yuritoru007

(Completed) Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook both college students have a small crush on each other from the ve... More

✿Prologue✿
✿Characters✿
✿1✿
✿2✿
✿3✿
✿4✿
✿5✿
✿6✿
✿7✿
✿8✿
A/N..
✿9✿
✿10✿
💐🎊🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOKIE!!💐🎊🎉
✿11✿
✿12✿
✿13✿
❤️💕💟HAPPY RM DAY!!❤️💕💟
✿14✿
✿15✿
✿16✿
✿17✿
✿18✿
✿19✿
✿20✿
✿21✿
✿22✿
🥳Happy birthay Jimin ah!!🥳
✿23✿
✿25✿
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
💜HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WWH!!!💜
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
🐯HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE WORLD MOST HANDSOME MEN!!🐯
✿EPILOGUE✿

✿24✿

4.1K 217 13
By yuritoru007

Taehyung's pov:

I woke up again with a really bad headache.

AHHH

WAIT!!!! WHERE THE FUCK AM I !!!!! DON'T TELL ME AGAIN.

NOW, WHO'S FUCKING ROOM IS THIS.

I panicked and got up looking at the room. A cute pastel pink-colored room with lots of plushies here and there. 

The room was filled with the sweet smell of Vanilla. A scent which I have obviously smelled before.

I looked towards the right to see a glass of water, medicine, and a small chit that read.

'Have them you will feel better;)'

Oh no it feels like DEJA VU!

 WHAT KIND OF DREAM IS THIS. I sigh and got back to bed to wake up from the dream but again woke up on the same soft bed covered with a comfy blanket.

NOOOOO!

 I took those pills fast forcing myself to remember what happened last night.

Tae remember.

The only thing I remembered was me getting super drunk and walking to my apartment. But what the hell am I doing in this room.

I got up from my bed and walked out getting the fresh aroma of something delicious.

YES!! Tteokbokki and Jajangmyeon

I walked slowly down to the dining room to meet a man cooking. 

I didn't even have the guts to look at his face. I was looking down not knowing how to start where he was dancing beating eggs for Tteokbokki.

"Hello.

Whoever you are. Thank you for taking care of me last night. 

I hope I didn't do any inappropriate stuff. And if I did please, I am already a Family man. I have a kookie and a baby coming soon."

I could only hear giggle's from the other end. 

When I looked up to see Kookie standing there smiling at me. 

I was soooo confused and very very embarrassed. I looked around the house to realize that I was in a familiar house.

I just sign and thoughts of how I ended up here ran through my brain.

"Kook-ah how am I here.Did I-"

"WAIT WHAT THE FRICK FRACK TIPTOE IS HAPPENING IN THIS HOUSE." I looked up to see who was the idiot to interrupt me. 

But gulped nervously when I met with Jinnie hyung's eyes and Jonnie Hyung with wiggling eyebrows behind him.

"Hey, hyungs!!!! Hyungie how many times have I told you not to come in without knocking and how did you get spare keys??? " Kookie asked.

"Don't forget we have the same parents and tae you usually are very busy with your 'Senior year ' and don't have time at all and now you are here doing what??" He asked slightly with a smirk.

It was hard to find words. I looked at kook who looked at me with understanding eyes and a nod

"He came here for what you guys came. So let's wait for Yoongi shi, Jimin shi, and jhope shi."

For what they came.

Wait I am in confusion.

I walked behind kook and we all sat on the sofa. After 10 minutes Jhope came and immediately after he came Jimin and Yoongi came.

"OK, I want to tell you that I am pregnant and I am very happy to start a family," Kookie said making everyone gasp and a cute small blush crept on his face.

Jungkook's pov:

After those words, Hobi Hyung hugged me first and congratulated me.

 I could see Jin and Joonie Hyung smiling proudly and Yoongi and Jimin pale as if they saw a ghost.

Finally, after like 2 solid minutes Jonnie Hyung and Jinnie Hyung hugged me followed by Yoongi and Jimin Hyung.

Jimin Hyung seemed a bit sad for his friend but little did he know I am starting a family with his friend itself. 

Thinking about Jimin Hyung and his friend I wanted to see the expression of Taehyung who stood there shocked.

I pulled away from the hug and walked towards Tae. 

I tapped his shoulder to bring him back to earth. He flinched due to my touch.

 I gave him my signature bunny smile and he just broke down into tears. He fell on the ground crying like a baby. Tears slipped out of eyes unknowingly.

I sat on my knees.

"Are you not happy??" I asked with a cute smile

"Are you serious, KOOKIE .These are tears of happiness" Hearing him a small smile crept on my face. 

God knows how much I want to hug him but.

Ummmmm I am a shy guy you know. Hyungs are back seeing us like an owl at night.

"Ya!! Hyung why is tae crying? WTF is happening " I could hear Jimin whisper.

"Let's leave them alone and Jimin and Yoongi ah you both missed a lot,let's go to the kitchen come now." Jinnie Hyung said and all nodded.

I saw Jimin wink at tae and after 2 sec they went inside the kitchen I could feel myself in the air, hands wrapped around my legs and spinning around.

"JEON JUNGKOOK YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY YOU MADE ME.

I LOVE YOUUUU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!".

What else can I do a small blush crept on my face.

'I love you too taetae.....'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 679 17
Kim Taehyung...cute, bubbly, innocent boy, who was in love with playboy Jeon jungkook very much...but jungkook only wanted his body. on other hand...
181K 8.3K 53
Kim taehyung and kim jungkook got married when jungkook was only 20 and taehyung was 29.. the couple was really so in love and taehyung didnt leave a...
94.5K 4K 45
What happen when a cute spoiled brat and a rich handsome ceo meets? What happen when their families decides to get them married? ❤️ A cute little bit...
360K 17K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...