Brock Bagans | Ghost Adventur...

By GhostAdventuresHQ

"I never want kids" Zak said. He'd always been too busy filming for Ghost Adventures to start a family. Every... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21
Chapter 22:

Chapter 9:

477 15 1
By GhostAdventuresHQ

"Brock? Are you awake?" Zak began, as he walked over to the blinds that had stopped the light from coming through the window, and opened them. The light shone through the window and into Brock's room. 

Brock soon rubbed his eyes and yawned. He was still tired, however, knew that he was going to be unable to go back to sleep now. "Yea-" He replied, as he answered his daddy's question. Although he was awake, he didn't really want to be. He would much rather stay in bed a little longer and sleep until he no longer felt tired. 

"Okay, so mommy has gone away for a week's vacation with her sister, or your aunt." Zak told his little boy just in case Brock would go looking for his mommy later on. "Oh, kay" Brock responded. He felt a little sad but that would soon disappear. "So, we're gonna do a lot of things in that space of time" Zak smiled at his son,"So then you won't be sad about missing mommy." 

Brock nodded slightly in response. "What we do?" He wondered, as he sat upright on his bed, leaning against his spiderman pillow. "Later, Nick is bringing over his daughters, Annabelle and Chloe so that you can play with the both of them." Zak told Brock, as he sat down on his bed. "Who Anna-" Brock asked, as he tried to pronounce Annabelle's name. "You've met Annabelle once before, but you were only one years old so you wouldn't remember." Zak replied. "Who Chloe?" Brock asked next. "Annabelle's little sister, she's a few months old and you're going to meet her later." Zak smiled slightly. 

"-kay" Brock replied. "So in the meantime, you need to have breakfast, have a bath and get ready for the day, okay?" Zak spoke, in hope that it was going to be relatively easy to get Brock ready even though Brianna wasn't home. 

Brock nodded in response to this. "Alright, let's go downstairs shall we?" Zak said, as he got up and proceeded to walk out of Brock's room, thinking that Brock would follow him. However, Brock sat in his bed. He didn't want to walk all the way downstairs. Zak soon walked back into Brock's room and tilted his head to the side. "You okay, Brock?" He asked him, as he walked back over to the little boy. "Carry?" He asked his daddy, he didn't feel like walking just yet. 

Zak smiled slightly. "Alright then, c'mere." He replied, as he opened his arms out for his little boy to jump into. Brock soon jumped into his daddy's arms so that he could be picked up. Zak held his little boy close to him and carried him downstairs.

"Daddy?" Brock began. "Yeah?" Zak responded, keeping his eye on the stairs so he wouldn't trip down them. "Can watch tv?" Brock asked nicely, as he smiled slightly. "Sure, only for a little while though." Zak told him as he walked into the living room with his son and sat him down on the sofa with his blanket. Zak then proceeded to turn on the TV for him and switched through the channels to find a suitable programme for him to watch. He soon settled on Curious George.

"Brock, what do you want for breakfast?" Zak asked next, as he sat down on the sofa next to him. "Candy!" Brock exclaimed, as he put his hands in the air and smiled to himself. "You can't have candy for breakfast, it's unhealthy." Zak told him. "Aw..." Brock trailed, as his smile was soon replaced with a frown. "Which cereal would you like?" Zak asked him instead, he didn't want his little boy demanding for candy so early in the morning. "Froot loop!" Brock exclaimed once more, as he put his arms in the air. "Okay but I'm not going to give you masses as they're quite sugary." Zak replied, as he stood up to leave the living room. 

Zak soon returned to Brock with a small bowl of Fruit Loops, just as he had asked for. He placed the bowl on the table and told Brock that he could only eat his cereal if he was to sit on the floor and have it at the table. He didn't want Brock either spilling the cereal on himself, on the sofa or on the rug below him. 

Brock agreed to sit on the floor and eat his cereal as he was very hungry. Zak sat on the sofa opposite Brock as he watched the cartoon that was on TV. Once Brock had finished his cereal, he  stood up from the floor and walked over to the sofa where his daddy was sitting. He proceeded to climb onto it and sit down, as he snuggled into his daddy.

"You alright, Brock?" Zak asked him, as he started to stroke the little boy's hair. Brock nodded in response as he laid his head on his daddy's chest and gradually started to fall asleep.

A little while later, Zak realised that he still had to clean up the kitchen from the night before, however, Brock was still comfortably asleep on his chest. Zak decided that he didn't want to wake Brock up in order for him to be able to move so he carefully lifted the little boy into his arms and got up from the sofa. He then placed Brock so that his head was resting on a sofa cushion. He was laid horizontally on the sofa. Lastly, Zak placed Brock's blanket over him so he wouldn't get cold before kissing his forehead and making his way to the kitchen to clean up.

Thankfully, Zak was able to clean up the kitchen without an interruption. However, it had been forty five minutes since he laid Brock down on the sofa so he decided that he should go and wake him up in order to have him ready by the time Nick, Annabelle and Chloe would arrive.

"Brock?" Zak whispered. There wasn't any movement from Brock, he was still fast asleep "Brock?" Zak said a little louder but still in a calm tone of voice. Brock began to move slightly before yawning, opening and rubbing his eyes. "Are you still tired?" Zak asked him, as he sat down on the sofa next to the awakening little boy. Brock nodded in reply before letting out a huge yawn once again. "I don't think it helped that you stayed up last night so you would be tired this morning, we've got to make sure tonight that you get an earlier night, okay?" He told his son. Brock nodded once again, he didn't mind because he was tired.

"If you get ready now, you can sleep a bit longer before Nick, Annabelle and Chloe come over." Zak spoke, in order to encourage the little boy to get up from the sofa and get dressed. "-Kay" Brock replied, as he yawned for the final time and stood up on the sofa. 

"C'mere, you need to have a bath" Zak told Brock as he picked him up from the sofa and sat him on his hip. "No want bath-" Brock began, as he looked back at his blanket on the sofa. He was having second thought about getting ready. "Brock, you need a bath to be fresh and clean." Zak said, as he tried to explain the importance of a bath. Brock shrugged. He felt tired and didn't really want to do anything.

Zak soon took Brock upstairs and into the en-suite bathroom which was in his and Brianna's master bedroom. He sat Brock on the bed in his nappy as he ran him a bath.

"C'mere Brock" Zak called to him as he motioned him to get into the bath. Brock shook his head. Zak sighed slightly as he walked towards Brock. "C'mon Brock, the sooner you bath, the more time you have to nap before Nick, Annabelle and Chloe get here." Zak said to him as he took his hand so he could jump off the bed. 

Zak eventually managed to get Brock into the bath tub. He had washed the little boy's hair but was looking for the shampoo that wasn't in its usual place. "I need to get the shampoo so I can wash your hair, stay in the tub please." Zak told him, as he got up from his kneeling position and left the bathroom. 

Brock nodded in reply, however, his daddy had already left the room by the time that he had nodded. The bath was still as warm as it was when he got into it, most likely because Zak had added some more warm water so that Brock wouldn't get cold. Brock soon decided to try and swim in the tub. Unfortunately for him, the bath wasn't deep enough to go fully underwater so he decided to put his head underwater. Brock soon forgot to hold his nose and accidentally breathed in some of the bath water. He came up coughing and spluttering.

"Brock? What are you doing?" Zak asked, as he returned to the bathroom and saw Brock coughing. "I swim-ming!" Brock exclaimed, as he put his arms in the air and smiled widely. "Okay but be careful in the tub, especially when I'm not in the room, alright?" Zak replied, before squeezing some of the apple scented shampoo onto his hands and applying it to Brock's hair. "Mhm." Brock responded.

Once Brock's hair was washed, Zak lifted Brock out of the bath and stood him on the bath rug in order for him to dry his feet. He grabbed the warm, fluffy towel and wrapped it around the little boy. He then sat Brock on the bed in his towel as I went to pick out his clothes. "Just don't pee on my bed, okay?" Zak said to him, as he looked at him. "-Kay." Brock replied, as he watched his daddy leave the room.

Soon Brock was fully dressed in his black jeans and a red and black plaid shirt. His hair was slightly spiked at the front. He looked very handsome.

"Okay, they're gonna be here in half an hour so you have some time to sleep" Zak told Brock as he took him back downstairs and laid him down on the sofa. Brock nodded in reply as he closed his eyes and gradually fell back to sleep.

'DING DONG!'

Zak walked towards the hallway as he could hear Gracie barking very loudly. "Shh Gracie, Brock's asleep" He whispered, in the hope that that would calm her down.She soon stopped and instead, wagged her tail.

He walked to the front door and opened it. 

"Hey man!" Nick exclaimed, smiling. "Hey dude! How are you?" Zak asked him, as they 'bro hugged'. "I'm great thanks and yourself?" Nick replied, when they finished hugging. "Yeah, not too bad." Zak spoke, as he smiled slightly. 

"Annabelle, you remember Zak right?" Nick said to Annabelle as he bent down to her height. Annabelle nodded as she came over to Zak and hugged him. "Hello" Zak smiled at her, as he too bent down to her height. "Hi-" She said, shyly as she looked away. Nick was carrying Chloe's baby carrier in his left hand. Baby Chloe seemed to be asleep.

"Where's Brock?" asked Nick, as started to look around for the little boy. "He's still asleep on the sofa, he's been tired all morning" Zak told him. "Oh right." Nick said, giving an understanding nod.

Zak soon invited them in and shut the door behind them all. "Brock?" He said, as they all approached him. Brock rubbed his eyes and looked at his daddy, Nick, Annabelle and Chloe. "Do you remember me?" Annabelle asked him softly, in hope that he would. Brock shook his head. "Oh.." Annabelle replied, sadly as she looked down to the floor. "He was only a baby when he met you last" Zak told Annabelle to reassure her that he was too young then to remember who he met. "Okay." Annabelle replied as she felt slightly better. 

Zak was talking to Nick. Both Brock and Annabelle decided to play in the backyard as they didn't want to join into the adults' conversation.

 "Brock?" Annabelle said. "Yea-?" He responded as he looked back at her. "Do you like being an only child?" Annabelle asked him, as they both stood on the grass trying to decide what game they wanted to play."Wha- dat?" Brock asked, as he tilted his head to the side. He was a little confused by what Annabelle was on about. "You don't have any younger brothers or sisters so you're an only child" She tried to explain to him. Brock nodded slightly as he sort of understood what she was saying. 

"Don't you get bored?" Annabelle wondered. Brock shook his head."Who are you closer to? Your mommy or your daddy?" She asked him next. Brock thought for a minute. He was close to both his mommy and his daddy. He didn't know which one to choose. "...Daddy." Brock replied with a smile, although he wanted to say the both of them. 

"You look a lot like your daddy." Annabelle told him. Brock didn't know what or how to reply to this so he thanked her. 

Both Brock and Annabelle soon decided that they were going to go on the trampoline. They had a 16ft trampoline in their backyard. The trampoline was sunken into the ground to make it safer for the kids to play in so that both Zak and Nick wouldn't have to worry about them falling off and hurting themselves. However, the trampoline was quite difficult to get into as they had a trampoline net around the sides which had been zipped up at the entrance of it. 

"Do you need some help getting into the trampoline, Brock?" Zak asked him from where he and Nick were standing. Brock nodded although he was trying to find his own way into the trampoline.

Zak soon came over and lifted Brock onto the trampoline along with Annabelle. He unzipped the  zip that was at the front so that they could get onto the trampoline properly. "If you need anything, myself and Nick will be inside if you need us, okay?" Zak told them both but mainly Annabelle because he knew that she would understand him more. 

Nick and Zak were watching Brock and Annabelle play on the trampoline together. They were playing together very nicely as they tried to do tricks. At the same time as this, Zak was holding baby Chloe. He thought back to the time when Brock was that small and remembered it like it was just yesterday. 

As a baby, Brock was very good. He would mainly sleep a lot and wasn't very much of a crier. He was also a very happy baby too.

Brock soon stopped bouncing on the trampoline as he realised that he was starting to get hungry. "What's wrong?" Annabelle asked him, as she stopped bouncing too. As soon as she looked at him, Brock's stomach gurgled with hunger. 

"Annabelle! Brock! Lunch!" Nick called from the patio door. "Coming Daddy!" Annabelle replied, as she immediately jumped off of the trampoline and ran inside. Brock crawled through the trampoline net and jumped off of the trampoline just like Annabelle. He then proceeded to run inside. 

They all had a large pepperoni pizza for lunch that they shared. "Daddy? Gracie have crust?" He asked him, as he was about to give Gracie the whole of the pizza crust which was on his small, plastic plate. "Don't give her all of that, Brock, she won't be able to digest it all." He told Brock as he was able to stop him before he gave it to her. "-Kay." Brock responded as he broke a little bit of the crust off and gave it to Gracie. 

After lunch, Annabelle and Brock played in Brock's room. Brock had a lot of toys but both he and Annabelle wanted to play with his teddy bears.

"We should play kindergarten" Annabelle suggested. "Wha- dat?" Brock asked, as he tilted his head slightly to the side. "You don't know what kindergarten is?!" Annabelle gasped. Brock shook his head in response. "It's basically where you learn stuff" She told him, thinking that he wouldn't understand what 'school' meant. "You go Kinder-?" Brock asked her. Annabelle nodded. "It's really fun, you get to learn and play!" She spoke.

The kids decided to play kindergarten until it was getting late. Zak noticed that it was getting dark outside. He soon checked his watch. It was half past six. 

"We better be heading home, thanks for inviting us over" Nick thanked Zak as he smiled. "No problem, anytime" Zak smiled. 

"Annabelle! Brock!" Zak called. There was no response. "Are they upstairs?" Nick asked him, as thy walked towards the stairs. "They should be, they're definitely not outside." Zak replied. 

They both went up the stairs to see where the kids went. Zak checked in Brock's room and found them both fast asleep his bed.

"Nick" Zak whispered but loud enough to get his attention. "Yeah?" He replied, as he came towards the bedroom. "C'mere" Zak whispered, as he gestured Nick with hands to come into Brock's room. 

Nick soon came into Brock's room. "Aww" He smiled, as he looked at the both of them. Annabelle was slightly snoring while Brock had his thumb in his mouth. 

"Annabelle, it's time to go home sweetie, mom's gonna be home soon-" Nick said quite loudly. Annabelle almost immediately awoke from her sleep. In fact, so did Brock.

"What happened?" She asked, as she looked around the room. "You both fell asleep, you must be tired out!" Zak told her. Annabelle nodded before yawning slightly. "Annabelle, say goodbye to Brock" Nick said. Annabelle gave Brock a big hug. "Bye Brock!" She waved, as Nick picked her up. 

Nick then proceeded to carry her down the stairs to where baby Chloe was also asleep in her baby carrier. He took ahold of the both of them and left Zak's house, shutting the front door behind them.

"Brock? Are you tired?" Zak asked him. Brock nodded in reply before yawning. "Okay, I'll give you some dinner before you go to bed as we don't want you waking up in the middle of the night feeling hungry." Zak said to him. Brock nodded once again. 

Zak carried him downstairs, however, as he did so, Brock slowly fell asleep on Zak's shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 1.3K 28
I hadn't had many first opportunities, I have lived a very private life. My family was murdered right before my eyes and from there I've never really...
2.9K 201 38
Shawn moves to Sin City with her best friend as an escape to get away from a bad relationship and a deadly diagnosis. After meeting the Ghost Adventu...
16.5K 393 18
I Was just a ordinary girl who worked i hardly had any time to myself it was work work work, I was currently living with the Lead Investigator of the...
32.4K 701 26
Breanna has had her heart broken for a while now, but when she meets the Ghost Adventures Crew,Zak, Nick and Aaron, will they be able to fix her brok...