🅈🄰🄾🅈🄾🅁🄾🅉🅄 🅃🅆🄸🄽🅂...

By SoleilShoyo

『Mpreg 』 This story is trash and cringe. I am embarrassed by it. Don't read it If you want to read it pleas... More

Character Information
Love Interest
1️⃣
▪️◾◼️⬛ 2️⃣ ⬜◻️◽▫️
CH 四
A/N
CH 6
CH 7
Meme
CH 8 : Life Is A Soup, I Am Fork
CH 9 : Rivalry For Love
CH 10
Homophobic People
CH 11 : Marry Me
CH 12 :Overhaul
CH 13 : Stop Breaking The Fucking Fourth Wall

Ch 5

11.6K 370 592
By SoleilShoyo

I made this banner.
This basically how you look like

Today is the first day of UA and everyone is excited or nervous to start their first day at UA. The teachers were  also preparing for the classes they have got.

Some cheerfull students made their friends immediately after meeting them. Y/N was nor excited or nervous to start his new day, he was just meh I don't care what the fuck us going on and he also hoped that Todoroki was not in his class because of the awkward conservation on that day .

Well both his friends Izuku and Kaminari were in his class so he was kinda happy.
Well if you are confused, Kaminari tried to be cool texting Y/N telling him that he got selected

______________

"Denki play cool, play cool, you are just texting him and don't make a fool of yourself. Ok, ok, I can do it", Kaminari said thousandth time as he tried to text Y/N.

You
Yo

Crush
Hello pikachu

You
Wait what, you
remember me!

I thought you
forget about me.

Crush
I saved your
number.
So I am selected
and my class is 1 A.

You

I am also in 1A
(ฅ⁍̴̀◊⁍̴́)و ̑̑.

YES! We are
in the same class.
(❁´▽'❁)*✲゚*

Crush

I am kinda happy

You
❤️ヽ(◕◡◕❀ฺ )ノ💕

Take all my love.

DON'T TAKE IT
IN A WRONG WAY.

"I AM FUCKING STUPID", Kaminari said as he cried on his bed, he thought that Y/N now knew about his crush.

Crush that will soon reject me
Ok.
I am looking forward
to meet you .

By the way
Why you messaged me
at 3 am.
I am not complaining
as I was awake

You

I-I was also awake
So ummm I thought
of texting you baby

"I FUCKING MESSED UP", Kaminari said shouting  on the top of his lungs.
"DENKI SHUT THE FUCK UP, IT IS 3 IN THE MORNING, SLEEP AND LET OTHERS SLEEP", her mom shouted as Denki woke her up by his shouting.
"GOMEN", Denki answered.

Crush that will soon reject me

So you are a
flirt.

You

Yeah.
Is there any problem? ¿

Crush that will soon reject me

Nope
I was just asking.

Ok Bye ヾ(๑ㆁᗜㆁ๑)ノ”

Good night

You

Bye ヾ(๑ㆁᗜㆁ๑)ノ”
Good night
Sweet dreams

"I am safe", Kaminari said sighing.

At the other side Y/N  resumed  re-reading one of his favourite manga, Kimetsu no yaiba and  he was also watching it's anime.

"Renguko I miss you, come back", Y/N cried as Renguko died both in manga and anime.

『A/N :Renguko I miss you tooo
(*꒦ິㅿ꒦ີ)』

____________

"I am bored", Y/N said as he sat on the seat ahead of Momo and behind of a fucking grape shit.

"GOOD MORNING AND HELLO L/N", Kaminari kinda shouted as he approached Y/N who responded by "Good morning ".
"Are you excited? " Kaminari smiled and asked, "Nope", Y/N said.

Before Kaminari could say something a sonic boy shouted and introduced him to Izuku.
Y/N hurried to talk with Izuku leaving Kaminari making him  jealous.

Angry pomeranian was already angry but when he saw Y/N approaching Izuku so happily, it made his blood boil.

"I-z-u-k-u", Y/N said as he hugged Izuku "A-ah Y-Y/N s-san O-ohayo", Izuku stuttered as his cheeks were going in different shades of red and hid his head in his arms.

"I am happy that we are in the same class", Y/N said cheerfully.

Love interests are jealous cause why not.

So a sexy human caterpillar that will unfortunately not turn into a butterfly named Aizawa Shōta said.

"If you are here are  "A QUIRK ASSIGNMENT", everyone shouted. "But what about the ceremony and the guidance councillor meeting ", said a girl with pink cheeks. "If you want to be a hero you don't have any free time for this", said Aizawa sensei.

"Bakugou you scored first place in the exam
How far could you pitch a soft ball in middle school", said Shōta."67metre", he answered. "Now try it with your quirk", he said.

Aizawa showed them a device that showed the distance.
705.2 m.

Everyone was amazed.

"It looks awesome"
"Seriously 705.2m"
"We can really use our quirks"

"Fun you say. So you were planning your three years here having a good time. How about the one that came at the last will be expelled", he said.

"Wait what"
"isn't it unfair"

"Unfair you say. Natural disasters, massive accidents, ego mad villains. All kinds of calamities can happen when we expect them. If you all are here for a chit chat at your local McDonald's forget it from today onwards there will be hardships after one and another. This UA and plus ultra to make your wat to the top ", Aizawa said.

『A/N:I am getting bored by everytime writing quirk assignments on my stories, so I am sorry I am gonna skip it and I am just gonna tell the ranks.

Sorry once again 😔🙏🏻』

" The whole expulsion was a lie ", Aizawa said.

1) Yaoyorozu Y/N

2) Yaoyorozu Momo

3) Todoroki Shōto

4) Bakugou Katsuki

"Congo Izuku you are safe",
Y/n said to the smaller male as he was shocked and relieved.

_____________

- IN THE CHANGING ROOM -

"You got piercings", Denki said as he took Y/N 's arm  and touched y/n' s piercing.

"Yeah I got.", Y/N said.
"It is amazing just like you", Kaminari said as he winked hoping for the male to blush . "Yeah, I know I am amazing", Y/N simply said.

"Nice to meet you, I am Kirishima Ejirou", Kirishima said as he approached the duo. "Nice to meet you, I am Yaoyorozu Y/N", y/n said.

"You are really handsome and manly", Kirishima said, "Ummm thank you", Yoai kun said.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU EXTRAS", Bakugou shouted as he got angry. "OI PRETTY FACE LET ME SEE YOUR PIERCING", Bakugou said as he touched Y/N piercing and his face was almost touching his.

"Kacchan don't you think that you are to close", Izuku said as he took y/n to his side.

"WHAT THE FUCK DEKU", Bakugou shouted, "Shut up you are too loud Bakugou", Todoroki said as he went towards Y/N side.

You could listen to the explosions and shouted that was in the boys changing room.

❁ ❁ ❁ ❁

The canon ships in the book -

Momojirou

Tokoyami x Tsuyu

Overhaul is a good dad and his hands will be safe.

Do you want Mpreg?

Fuck yes

Fuck no

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.2K 13
I'm honestly ashamed of this book. I wrote it some time ago and it just has so many things wrong in it and is overall cringe. I am planning to write...
670K 14.8K 26
bakugou and deku have been dating since middle school but deku had to move to america because his mother died. they do a long distance relationship...
1M 39.3K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
120K 3.6K 47
**under going editing . So if some chapters look poopy it's cause it is lol. Chapters with ✔️ are edited but may or may not be changed** Bakugou Kats...