Sixty-four Steps (drarry)

By liamwhatdoyoubring

A stormy sky, clouds and rain. As Harry looked, truly looked, into Draco's eyes he could begin to see a story... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 7

855 23 236
By liamwhatdoyoubring

I was told when I get older all my fear will shrink
But now I'm insecure and I care what people think

Draco awoke bright and early. He almost got up out of reflex but looked down to see Harry cuddled up to him. Draco smiled softly and rubbed Harry's back. He was falling for Harry and he knew it. Draco had only hoped Harry felt the same.

Draco kissed Harry's forehead and moved a piece of hair off of it. "Wake up we have classes today" Draco whispered softly. Harry grumbled and whispered back. "No..5 more minutes" Draco chuckled softly and removed his arms from Harry slowly getting up. "You can have 5 more minutes Im going to get dressed" Draco smiled and grabbed his robes, he walked into the bathroom.

Harry groaned, annoyed he had to wake up. Harry yawned and rolled off of Draco's bed. He smiled and looked over to the indent of his and Draco's bodies in the bed. Harry got up and walked to his bedroom.  He stretched and pulled out his robes from his wardrobe.

Harry put his clothes on, put his pants on one leg at a time. Harry counted how long it took for him to get dressed, as he did everyday. The little things kept his mind occupied. He tied his shoes and looked around for his glasses. Just as he started to search for them he heard a knock on his door.

"Come in" Harry said while looking under his pillows for his glasses. Draco entered the room with Harry's glasses and looked at Harry who was frantically searching for his glasses. "Looking for these?" Draco held up Harry's glasses.

Harry looked back and smiled waking up to Draco. "Oh thank you Draco" Harry took his glasses and put them on. "I like that" Draco said softly. "What?" Harry looked up at him. Draco smiled.

"My first name, you saying my first name" Draco looked down at him. "Oh well, I like it too" Harry smiled and walked out of the room in front of Draco. "Well let's go eat, then classes, we can meet up before lunch maybe?" Harry looked back at Draco. Draco smiled. "Cant get enough of me can you?" He chuckled. Harry blushed and looked away. "Of course we can meet up before lunch" Harry looked back at him smiling. "Let's goo" Harry said smiling and walked out of the dormitory and into the hallway. Draco chuckled and followed him.

A girl, with red hair, gryffindor robes. No doubt a Weasley, stoped in front of them. "Harry what are you doing with this muck. You shouldn't be associating yourself with this gay wanker." She stared at Harry. Harry was holding back his laughter. "Gay wanker, that's funny" Harry said and chuckled. "Well goodbye Ginny great talking to you" Harry pulled Draco away.

The scene in the hallway did not go unnoticed. Many different people were staring at the three of them. Slytherin's looked disgusted and Gryffindors looked disgusted. A few Hufflepuff were laughing hysterically.

Harry lips quivered and he broke out into laughter. "She's very funny right? God I hate that girl" Harry said wiping his eyes which were now tearful from laughter. "Who is she?" Draco looked down at him. "Ginny Weasley, my most recent ex cover-up" Harry chuckled and sighed happily. "Hm interesting, didn't know you were into red heads." Draco smiled.

"You're not gonna leave me for Weasel right?" Draco smirked down at Harry. "Even if I wanted to Ron is straight. You have nothing to worry about." Harry smirked right back. "I'm more into blondes anyway"

Draco snickered and they continued to walk.
Another person caught up with them. Harry rolled his eyes.

"Draco...hey" The person Harry couldn't necessarily identify said. "What do you want Zabini?" Draco said angrily. Blaise Zabini, Draco's ex boyfriend. "Jeez calm down, do you think we could talk sometime before lunch Draco?" Blaise looked at Draco.

Harry felt jealousy overtake him, he kept quiet and looked down at the floor. If he looked at Blaise he would've done something he regretted. Harry was creating a long list of hexes in his brain that he could use on Blaise. "Number one Zabini, you don't get to call me Draco anymore, Number two, we will never talk again, Number three, I have plans before lunch after lunch and forever on. Goodbye Zabini." Draco dismissed him and turned his gaze away from Blaise.

"Is it because of him? Listen baby I miss you, I'm sorry for what I did" Blaise said looking at Harry. Draco took in a deep breath trying to keep his cool. "Go away Zabini" Draco said picking up his pace, taking Harry along with him. "This isn't the last you'll see of me Draco" Harry heard Blaise chuckle.

Draco felt tears well up in his eyes and he made an unexpected turn into the bathroom. Harry watched him go. He decided it was a smart move to follow him in. "Draco?" Harry asked softly looking over to Draco who was staring at himself in the mirror. "I'm sorry you had to see that or meet him or.." Draco faltered and sighed wiping his eyes.

"Let's go eat ok?" Draco said softly and turned to face Harry. "No, you're not ok. Do you wanna talk about it?" Harry stopped him and placed his hand on Draco's bicep. Draco looked down at Harry's hand. "He outed me, he made my father hate me more, he ruined my life." Draco said softly staring down at Harry's hand.

"If it's any help I don't hate you. Zabini means nothing, he's a moron a bloody moron, you're still one of the most respected people here at Hogwarts" Harry offered a smile up at Draco. Draco felt a smile tugging at the corner of his mouth. He looked around the empty bathroom.

"Thank you." Draco said softly and wrapped an arm around Harry's waist. Harry smiled up at him and placed his hands on Draco's chest. "You're welcome" Harry smiled. Draco placed a soft kiss on his lips. Harry kissed back and let himself melt into Draco's arms. "Now let's go I'm hungry" Draco said softly and let go of Harry. "What is up with our exes approaching us today?" Harry smiled. Draco shrugged and walked out of the bathroom.

Harry smiled and walked out behind him. "I'll see you in potions alright? Oh and before lunch" Draco winked at Harry and walked into the Great Hall. Harry followed and walked over to Ron and Hermione who were already in their places.

"Harry!" Ron smiled and drank some of his pumpkin juice. "Hey Harry" Hermione smiled as well. "I've missed you two" Harry said and made himself a plate. "We've missed you too, you're back in classes today right?" Ron asked.

"Yeah we're back in classes today" Harry nodded. "We're?" Hermione looked over at him. "Oh, Draco and I are back in classes" Hermione and Ron both stared at him. "Draco?" Ron said almost choking on his food. Hermione just smiled and looked down at her food. "Oh yeah, well wouldn't be nice to be on a last name basis with my roommate" Harry said smiling and poking at his food. "Just your roommate?" Hermione giggled. "Yes just my roommate, maybe a friend" Harry ate some of his food.

He looked back at Draco, who was staring right back at him. Draco smiled and turned back to his food. It's like they had an odd connection in their souls. Whenever Harry was looking, Draco was looking. Whenever Draco was looking, Harry was as well. Their souls were bound together, they were made for each other. They fit each other's puzzles most perfectly.

"So you've been having fun?" Ron asked. "Yes it's been nice" Harry continued to eat, Draco made him want to eat. Draco gave him a reason, a reason to try.

Harry ate half of his plate, that was half more than he usually ate. Breakfast was over, the golden trio made their way out of the Hall. They went to their scheduled classes. Harry enjoyed being back on a schedule, having some structure. Although he did miss being with Draco all day. Harry couldn't deny the way he felt. He never could. No matter how hard Harry tried to push Draco out of his head, Draco stayed and ran laps through Harry's brain.

The day had gone by faster than he expected. Next thing Harry knew it was potions class. Harry, Ron, and Hermione made their way into the classroom. They took their seats at a table. Snape was straightening up his desk. Harry spotted Draco on the other side of the room and smiled.

Class had started. Harry looked back at Draco, his smile faltered when he saw Blaise take a seat next to Draco. Draco's face fell as well.

Harry looked back to his own table and started listening to what Snape was talking about. "...working with amorentia" Snape said in his normal monotone voice. Harry looked over at Draco once more, Draco was staring right back.

Draco looked back over to Snape. Snape made direct eye contact with Draco as the students were getting out their materials. "Before we get started...Potter" Harry's head shot up to look at Snape. All eyes were turned to him. "Today you will be partnered with Mr.Malfoy" Snape's voice never changed.

Harry felt his cheeks redden and saw his friends mouths agape. He signaled to them he didn't know what was going on and got up. "Zabini, partner with Crabbe" Blaise fumed and got up. Harry stopped at the side of the table, letting Blaise out. Blaise scowled at him and walked away. Harry sat down next to Draco.

"Why did he do that?" Harry whispered to Draco. "I have no idea what the bloody hell goes through his mind" Draco chuckled softly. "But who cares, we're next to each other aren't we?" Draco said sounding like a schoolboy with a silly crush. Harry smiled and nodded.

Snape gave a lecture on amorentia, the dangers of it, and how to use it. Harry was barely listening as always. Snape instructed them to make amorentia, a short term one, and test it on their table partner. Everyone got to work. Harry turned to face Draco. "I'll try it, you make it I really don't do good with potions" Draco smiled. "You sure you want to take it?" Draco asked.

"Yes I do, now get to making it" Harry smiled and nudged Draco. Draco got to work. Harry watched his hands, he watched them stir the cauldron, grab ingredients, and do whatever they needed to. Harry tapped his fingers, getting bored. "Are you almost done?" Harry asked him.

"Yes be patient" Draco said pouring it into a vial. Harry watched the liquid spill into the vial. "Here smell it" Draco held it up to Harry's nose. Harry sniffed it. "Well if you would move back a little I could probably smell it, you're too close all I smell is you" Harry pushed the vial away. Draco broke out into a big smile, but let it fade so Harry wouldn't be suspicious.

If Harry had been listening, he would've heard what Snape said which is just common knowledge. Amorentia smells like whoever you desire the most, someone you love.

"How about you smell it then?" Harry asked Draco. "You're the one taking it" Draco smirked. He had already smelled it, it smelled of treacle tart and broomstick handle. Draco could recognize that smell anywhere. It was Harry.

"Now go ahead take it, and try to control yourself considering you're going to be in love with me" Draco smirked once more. "Insufferable git" Harry scoffed and chuckled. Draco handed Harry the vial. Harry took it and downed it.

"I don't feel anything" Harry said looking at Draco. "There's no way, I've never made a bad potion in my life" Draco said flipping through his book to the amorentia page. He read through the ingredients thoroughly. "I did everything right..." Draco continued to read, confused why it didn't work.

Snape walked past their table. "Is there a problem?" He asked in his monotone. "The potion didn't work on Harry, I did everything right I always do potions right" Draco said still reading. "So you don't feel any different towards Mr.Malfoy?" Harry shook his head.

"Hm" Snape smirked for a split second. "Interesting, well how about Draco takes some of it, see if it works on him" Snape said. Both of the boys shrugged. Draco poured the rest of the potion into the vial and downed it. Draco cleared his throat. "God that's disgusting" He smacked his lips.

"Do you feel any different?" Snape asked looking down at Draco. Draco shook his head just as Harry had. "Hm" Snape said. Draco shook his head. "I did everything right" Snape studied the potion Draco had made. "Yes, yes you did do everything right Draco." Snape smiled at him. An actual smile. Severus Snape's face actually managed a smile.

"Well then why don't I feel anything, we feel anything?" Harry looked up at Snape. Snape simply shook his head and chuckled walking away. "He's so odd" Draco said smiling. "Hermione will probably know why it didn't work, she knows everything" Harry said smiling.

Draco nodded and cleaned up the mess. Class finished up a little later. Draco and Harry walked out of the classroom and met up with Hermione and Ron. "Hey 'Mione we had a question" Hermione looked over at Harry. "Yeah what is it?" Hermione held Ron's hand. "Well the Amorentia didn't work on either of us" Hermione and Ron both suppressed smiles. "It didn't work on 'Mione and I either" Ron said smiling.

"Oh that's odd why?" Draco looked at them. "Well this is just us but, since we're already in love Amorentia doesn't affect us" Hermione said smiling. Harry's eyebrows shot up and Draco's cheeks reddened. "Well I have somewhere to be, so Harry I will see you..well you know when" Draco winked at Harry. "Good day Granger, Weasley" Draco walked off.

"Harry do you think..?" Hermione looked at him. "I- I don't know" He stuttered and ruffled his hair. "I mean maybe" He replied. Hermione smiled and got giddy. "I'm so happy for you" She hugged him. Harry smiled and furrowed his eyebrows. "Uh Okay" Harry smiled oddly. "Well I'll be off to the library, read some old books, relax during the free period" Harry said backing away from his friends.

"Okay we'll see you at lunch Harry, bye" Ron and Hermione said bye at the same time. They really were soulmates Harry smiled. Ron and Hermione walked in the opposite direction Harry was. Harry was going to sit in the library and think. He made his way to the back of the library and found a place to sit.

He pulled a book off of the shelf and opened it.

Draco was walking through the library when he saw a certain raven haired boy. He walked closer trying to see if it really was Harry. It was. Draco took a seat next to him. Harry looked up from his boom startled.

"You scared me" Harry whispered. "I didn't mean to" Draco got comfortable in his seat and pulled out his book. Harry looked at his book. "Shakespeare?" He asked, confused. Draco nodded. "As much as you hate muggles I would've never guessed you would be reading a muggle book" Harry laughed quietly.

"Yeah but this is..different..Shakespeare's writing is just gorgeous, it all flows so sweetly" Draco whispered opening the book. Harry watched him open the book. "Mind if I read with you? You've sold it pretty well" Harry whispered back. "Knock yourself out" Draco scooted closer and made the book visible to Harry.

Draco wasn't wrong the writing was beautiful. It made Harry feel like he was in the story, like it was happening to him. The writing lifted Harry up and away from the dimly lit library, up into the sky. He was drifting through the beautiful words on the pages. Everything was heartfelt, and painful.

The pain was love, and the love was pain.

The next thing they knew they read through half of lunch. They didn't need to meet up considering they were already with each other. "Skip lunch?" Draco looked over at him. Harry nodded. "But let's go back up to the dorm, i'd much rather read on the couch" Draco smiled and got up. Harry got up as well and tread upstairs and through the many twists of Hogwarts to their dorm. They arrived in their dorm and took their shoes off.

Draco walked over and lit the fireplace. He sat on the couch with his book and waited for Harry. Harry came and sat down next to Draco. Draco pulled Harry to lay his head on his chest, he wrapped his right arm around Harry and held the book. Harry threw his legs onto Draco's and got comfortable.

Draco sighed a happy sigh and continued to read. Harry did the same. They read for what felt like hours. Draco would occasionally underline sentences he liked. Those little things made Harry smile. One specific line stood out to Harry the most.

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind"

"Lunch is over in 5 we have the rest of our classes to go to" Draco said sighing and bookmarking the spot they were at. Harry whined. "Ugh fine" He got up and put his shoes back on. Draco chuckled. Draco got up and stood behind Harry wrapping his arms around Harry's waist. Harry tensed up but relaxed almost instantly.

Draco smirked and placed his lips on the exposed part of Harry's neck. Harry shivered and inhaled sharply. "we have classes" Harry whispered looking back at Draco. "In 5 minutes" Draco spoke softly into Harry's ear.

"you don't like being late" Harry replied. He felt Draco shrug, "I won't be late" He slowly licked a circle on Harry's neck. Harry grabbed Draco's arms. Draco slowly started sucking, lightly brushing his teeth against the sensitive spot. Harry tilted his head back and rested it on Draco's shoulder.

Draco kissed up to Harry's ear. He sucked on Harry's earlobe. Draco knew he was making Harry feel good. Harry would squirm in his arms "it's only been four minutes, see not late" Draco whispered against Harry's wet ear. Draco's breath felt cold against the wetness on his earlobe. Harry shivered.

"W- well we're about to be so let's go" Harry pulled out of Draco's arms, catching his breath. Draco chuckled. Harry turned back to look at him. "Always leaving me breathless somehow"
Harry smiled. "What can I say? I'm just that good" Draco smiled smugly and Harry hit his shoulder.

They walked out of their dorm and down the hall. "See you later" Draco said smiling and walked a separate way. Harry watched him walk away. He smiled and walked his own way to charms class.

Harry walked in and Professor Flitwick was inspecting the students tables. Harry took a seat alone in the back, he didn't really feel like being bothered. He pulled out his wand preparing for the class.

Someone took a seat next to him. He looked over. Blaise Zabini. Harry tensed up and kept his eyes forwards. Flitwick started talking about the charms they would be learning.

"Harry" Blaise whispered. Harry rolled his eyes and turned to face him. "What" Harry whispered back. "You know that Draco's in love with me right?" Blaise whispered back. "Leave me alone Zabini" Harry whispered harshly.

"You sound just like him, it's kind of hot" Blaise whispered back licking his lips. Harry cringed and raised his hand. "Yes Mr.Potter?" Flitwick looked at him. "Professor may I use the restroom?" Harry brought his hand down. Flitwick nodded and Harry got up.

Harry hurriedly walked to the bathroom. Everything about that situation mads him uncomfortable. He really wished Draco had been there. Harry ruffled his hair and put his hands on the sink letting his head droop. The situation reminded him of his uncle. He wanted to breakdown and cry.

He heard the door open. Harry hoped it was Draco. He turned around and it was Zabini. "Leave me alone now." Harry said sternly. Blaise pulled out his wand and a vial. "We could do this the easy way or the hard way, your pick" Blaise said walking closer to him.

Harry gulped. "Get away from me Zabini." Harry shakily grabbed for his wand, but dropped it. "So the hard way then" Blaise shrugged and pulled out his wand. Harry's eyes were filling with tears. "Please don-" Harry was cut off by Blaise. "Stupefy!" Blaise pointed his wand at Harry. Harry froze and fell against the sink. Unable to speak, his vision went blurry. The last thing he saw was Blaise popping open the vial and walking towards him.

Harry woke up a little while later to see Blaise standing over him. "Well hello there Harry" Blaise smiled down at him. Harry's brain felt fuzzy, he couldn't understand anything except for the fact that Blaise looked so...handsome.

"Blaise" Harry smiled and hugged him. He was barely in control of what he was doing. The only thing circling his mind was Blaise. A feeling of emptiness clouded his heart, remembering someone, he couldn't recall who. "Class is over, we missed the rest of it" Blaise said stroking Harry's hair. "Alright Blaise" Harry was lost in his eyes, just staring up at him from the bathroom floor.

"Now come on let's go eat dinner alright?" Blaise helped Harry up and lead him out of the bathroom. Harry hadn't even realized he'd ran into the girls lavatory in a fit of panic earlier. Blaise walked next to Harry holding his hand.

He lead Harry through the halls to the Great Hall. Harry barely acknowledged his friends, they hadn't even seen him come in.

Draco had already taken his seat. Blaise smirked devilishly and pulled Harry over to Slytherin table. They sat down next to Draco who seemed to be enjoying his food. "Oh hello Harry...and Zabini?" Draco looked at them.

"Draco, hello" Blaise smiled and wrapped his arm around Harry's waist. Harry didn't flinch or try to remove it. Draco's eyebrows furrowed. "Harry are you alright?" He got closer to Harry. "Of course I am why wouldn't I be Malfoy?" Harry smiled cluelessly, kind of like an airhead. Draco shook it off.

"Get your hands off of him Zabini" Draco said angrily. "Well why don't we ask Harry what he wants?" Blaise looked down at Harry. Harry just snuggled into Blaise. Draco felt confused, angry and sad. He felt his cheeks heat up and tears well in his eyes. Was this Harry's plan? The whole time to use him.

"I'm not surprised you did this Potter, it doesn't shock me at all. But after everything I was expecting different, that's my fault for thinking you could change" Draco spat at him.

Draco got up and stormed off. Harry's heart ached but his mind was too fuzzy to know why. Harry looked up at Blaise. "What's his problem?" Blaise shrugged. "I have no idea" He smiled and started eating.

Draco went into the only bathroom he could think of so he could find someone to talk to. The girls lavatory. "Myrtle?" Draco said shakily. He wiped his eyes. He would not cry over Harry Potter.

"Oh Draco hello" Myrtle flew out of a stall and sat on a sink. "Yes hello Myrtle" Draco said politely. "You never visit me anymore I get so lonely" Myrtle floated over to Draco. "I'm sorry Myrtle" Draco looked at her.

"You seem upset, whatever is the matter?" Myrtle tilted her head to the side. "Well, potter played with my emotions, I was stupid enough to let him, now he's off with Blaise. My damn ex." Draco said sadly.

"Oh Harry Potter?" Myrtle said giggling. "Yes why?" Draco looked at her.

"Well he came in here earlier looking rather scared. Then someone came in behind him it was the boy you mentioned" Myrtle floated around the bathroom. "Zabini?" Draco looked at her inquisitively.

"Yes that one, it was a messy scene, of course they didn't know I was watching" Myrtle giggled again and laid on her back in the air. "What? What do you mean a messy scene?" Draco was starting to panic.

"The boy threatened Harry, something about the easy way or the hard way. Harry was sad, crying, he grabbed for his wand but to no avail." Myrtle spun around, barely able to keep still. "What happened next Myrtle?" Draco watched her.

"Wouldn't you like to know" Myrtle giggled and twirled her hair. "Myrtle this is serious. What happened next" Draco said sternly.

"You're no fun" she huffed and whined. "Well if you must know, the other boy, Blaise, pulled out his wand and said a spell with an S, stupidy, stoopily..." Myrtle was trying to remember the spell.

Draco's face dropped. "Stupefy?" He looked up at her. Her face lit up "Oh yes yes that's the one, Harry fell to the floor and closed his eyes, the other boy opened Harry's mouth and poured something from a vial into Harry's mouth, once Harry awoke he was smitten" Myrtle smiled and giggled.

Draco felt himself loose control, his anger overtaking him. "Thank you Myrtle I promise to visit more." He nodded and stormed out of the bathroom and back into the Hall. He was stopped by Hermione. "What's got your knickers in a twist?" She scoffed. "Not now Granger" He shoved past her and walked over to Blaise and Harry.

"You bloke, let go of him now" Draco said angrily. "Why would I? He loves me" Blaise said and Harry swooned. Draco's heart hurt seeing Harry so infatuated with another. "Let him go now." Draco stared him dead in the eye.

"No"

"Fine." Draco walked up to the front of the hall to Snape. "I have reason to believe Blaise poisoned Harry." Draco looked up at Snape. "What? Why's that?" Snape said is his normal monotone. "All of a sudden Harry is...like in love with Zabini..see for yourself" Draco said gesturing towards Slytherin table.

Snape got up and glided across the floor to the spot they were sitting. "Oh hello Professor Snape isn't it just a lovely day to be in love?" Harry said smiling. Blaise smiled up at them. "Is there a problem? Blaise said innocently. Snape looked down at him. "Potter come with me." Snape said folding his hands. Harry stood up.

"Goodbye Harry try not to miss me too much" Blaise said, rubbing it in Draco's face. "Bye handsome" Harry batted his eyelashes. Draco gritted his teeth. "Draco please escort Potter to the hospital wing" Snape said looking over at Draco. "Yes sir" Draco said taking Harry's arm and leading him away.

"By the way Mr. Zabini the potion you used is temporary should wear off within the next 10 minutes" Snape patted his shoulder and walked out into the hallway making his way to the hospital wing. Draco had led Harry there, listening to him ramble on about how great Blaise was.

"Hello Madame Pomfrey, Snape has ordered Harry be here, do you mind if I take him in?" Draco said politely. "Oh I usually wouldn't allow it, but I was about to go on a little dinner break so go ahead hon" Madame Pomfrey smiled and let them in.

Draco lead Harry to one of the beds and sat him down. Harry was looking around stupidly. He looks "Hello boys" Snape said walking in and dramatically waving his robes. "Potter lie down please." Snape pulled out his wand and began an examination to see if any potions were running in his blood stream.

He finished and turned to Draco. "Amorentia" Snape said softly. "Of course" Draco rolled his eyes. "How long until it wears off?" Draco looked at Snape. "about 6 minutes, he will be tired afterwards, it seems Zabini did more than Amorentia, he also used some spells, Potters body is most likely exhausted" Snape put his wand away.

"I should kill him" Draco said getting angry again. "Draco, I will handle this accordingly you stay here with Potter" Snape winked and walked away swooshing his robes dramatically once more. Draco sat down and watched Harry. Harry was starry eyed and somewhere else in a daydream of Blaise.

Draco sat there and waited for what felt like the longest six minutes of his life. Harry rambled on about Blaise and his eyes and his hair and whatever else he could. Draco watched Harry eventually fall asleep. That hopefully meant the potion had worn off.

Draco took Harry's hand and sighed. Draco sat there and thought. Harry must've been so scared in the bathroom and felt so alone. It made Draco cringe that he wasn't there for Harry when he needed him most.

Draco laid his head down on the bed and slowly fell asleep waiting for Harry to wake up. Draco dreamt of home, he dreamt of Harry, he dreamt of happiness.

Harry's eyes fluttered open. He looked around, very confused. He seemed to be in the one of the beds in the hospital wing. Harry's heart rate quickened had something happened to him, to Draco? The past 2 hours of his life were a complete blur. Harry tried to remember what had happened but couldn't. And then it clicked. Blaise Zabini used him. He knocked him out. Harry remembered being in Blaise's arms.

He wanted to throw up at the thought of it. Harry's head ached and his eyes were heavy. He sat up slowly and looked down at his hand which was being held. His eyes landed on Draco who was sitting in a chair his head resting on the bed, asleep. Harry smiled. He hoped Draco wasn't angry.

"Draco" Harry whispered. "Draco" Harry said a little louder. "Hm? What?" Draco jumped a little. "Oh Harry, you're awake" Draco looked at him.

"I'm so sorry Draco, I know it looked bad but I made a promise and I would never break it, please don't be mad It wasn't my fault I would never do tha-" Draco kissed him deeply cutting him off. Harry kissed back resting his hand on Draco's shoulder. Draco pulled away and looked at Harry. "I know, i'm not mad at all , If anything I should be apologizing for the way I talked to you. I spoke on impulse...if you even remember" Draco said offering a smile.

"I remember some of it, but how did you even know?" Harry looked at Draco. "Were you paying attention to which bathroom you went into?" Draco asked him chuckling. "Oh god, girls lavatory?" Harry asked looking down at him. "Girls lavatory" Draco chuckled. "Well thank Merlin for Myrtle" Harry said smiling.

"Now can we get out of here i'm tired and my head hurts" Harry whined. "Yes of course your majesty" Draco got up and bowed. Harry rolled his eyes and laughed. Harry got up and grabbed onto Draco for support. Draco held him up. "You alright?" Draco looked down at him. "Yes" Harry stabled himself and walked up to Madame Pomfrey. "Thank you, have a good rest of your day Madame Pomfrey" Harry smiled.

It was dark out, meaning it was late. Harry had wondered how long he was out for. "Have a good rest of your night boys" She nodded and dismissed them. They walked back to their dorm.

Harry took off his shoes and walked to Draco's bedroom. He was barely conscious, barely aware of where he was going. Draco chuckled and followed him. Harry started removing his clothes. "Woah Harry don't get me wrong I'd love to see you in all your glory, but how about I go get your pajamas? Alright?" Draco smirked

Harry nodded and yawned. Draco walked out of his room and into Harry's. He walked over to Harry's wardrobe and pulled his pajamas out. "We've got to get you more in green Potter" Draco said to himself and chuckled. He walked back into his room to find Harry sitting on the edge of his bed with his ankles crossed and his hands folded neatly on his lap. "Thank you" Harry said smiling.

"You're welcome" Draco handed him his pajamas. "I'm going to brush my teeth, change and then you come brush yours" Draco smiled and left the room. Draco started brushing his teeth. Harry closed Draco's door and changed swiftly. Harry walked out of Draco's room and into the bathroom.

Harry started brushing his teeth. Draco finished before Harry did but he waited for Harry to finish. Once Harry finished Draco walked out of the bathroom, Harry followed. Harry crawled into Draco's bed and yawned.

Draco laid down and got under the covers as well. "Mind if I read?" Draco looked over at Harry who was taking his glasses off. "You better not be reading Shakespeare without me prat" Harry said smiling. "It's a different book you git" Draco chuckled. "Then go ahead" Harry cuddled up to Draco. He placed his head on Draco's chest and intertwined their legs.

Draco wrapped his arms around Harry and smiled. He opened his book and began reading as Harry fell asleep in his arms. Draco let out a breath of satisfaction. This was Draco's dream scenario. Something he had always wished for.

Everything felt good, too good. Draco had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach, but he dropped it. He was going to enjoy this moment, for however long it would last.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note

I know there's so much fluff, I LIVE for the fluff,  I'm gonna put more smut in the upcoming chapters. but PLSSS it's so weird writing it. I'm gonna do it anyways... maybe Hope you're enjoying !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 5.2K 26
"Umm I-I was uhh j-just leaving" I stuttered. {why am I having trouble speaking? especially to Malfoy!} He looks me up and down and I some how feel e...
980K 30.8K 61
《 c o m p l e t e d 》 One late afternoon, after plotting with Pansy, Hermione and Ron decided to steal Harry's phone and change most of his contacts'...
7.3M 255K 64
"You know what I think?" Harry leaned across the table. "I think you're afraid. You don't take risks like us Gryffindors." He scoffed. "Please, you G...
9K 845 28
I do not own Harry Potter. This is HarryxDraco fanfic. It's a DRARRY if you don't like it then please don't read it. ***** "Harry?" Draco called out...