Fear •Park Jisung•

By lelesdolphinfriend

(n.) an unpleasant emotion caused by believing that someone or something is dangerous ~ -Mafia AU "I fear you... More

🌠DISCLAIMER🌠
⭐CHARACTERS⭐
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Not a chapter
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
^Hi^
Don't mind me

53

5.4K 235 61
By lelesdolphinfriend

"It's alright to make mistakes Jisung don't beat yourself up over it!"

The woman cooed as the boy sniffled-scratches and bruises littering his small body.

"T-thay were making fun of you mom-they said that you were a..."

The young boy trailed off not wanting to utter the words repeated by his class. His fist clenched on the side of his figure-his head bowing down at the slightest bit to hide the bruises that littered his face as well.

It was unfortunate really-how he had to go to school at Neo with rich snobs well for the only exception of his bestfriend, Zhong Chenle, who was an outcast himself.

"Look Jisung violence is not always the answer, be kind always and love always"

"Jisung?"

The boy snapped out of his thoughts as he averted his gaze from the road to Haru beside him. She looked him up and concern evident on her brown hues.

"Are you alright? You've been spacing out since earlier"

"Yeah I'm fine-you wanted to know how I got into a gang right?"

"Yeah"

"My mother was killed by my father-he was an abusing little shit and Taeil hyung rescued me...there's more to that story but that was basically it"

Haru nodded deep in thought as she entertwined their hand together-his thumb drawing circles on her fair skin.

"I'm sorry you were probably expecting an interesting story"

He stated removing his hands from her's as he made a turn.

"I don't care-everything about you is interesting to me"

Jisung smiled at the girl his hand reaching out to hold her hand again while the other gripped the steering wheel.

"Eyes on the road Sung"

"Sorry you're just a tad bit distracting"

Haru knitted her brows together, head resting againts her hand as her elbows were propped on the passenger door.

"What do you mean?"

"You're just so..."

The boy trailed off biting his lip as the tip of his ears went hot-which didn't go unnoticed by Haru, but she liked teasing the boy because of the reactions he gave.

"I'm so what?"

"Beautiful"

He mumbled pulling up on the hill that used to be a lush garden-his face was turning red at this point as he made a desperate attempt to hide his face away from the grinning girl.

"Aww where's my confident Jisung at?"

The girl teased laughing delightly as the boy turned red again but this time he stopped-instead settled on staring at the girl lovingly.

He sat there deep in thought before clearing his throat earning a 'what' from the female teenager.

He untangle his fingers from her's, opening his car door and quickly jogging to the other side to open it for Haru.

The said girl stepped out a smile adorning her face as she mumbled a small thank you.

"Wow the view here is amazi-"

Before she could even continue her sentence she was sandwiched in between the boy and his car.

She felt butterflies go crazy in her stomach, her mind was racing-and so was her heart when he grabbed her hand and placed it on his chest.

She could feel his heart beating as fast as hers was as they made eye contact-a grin on his face as he chuckled looking down.

"You can feel my heart going crazy right?"

The girl could only nod her cheeks flaring up as her heart raced faster than Usain Bolt could run.

"I fear you..."

"Why?"

The girl muttered softly her brows scrunched together in genuine confusion.

"There's something about you that makes me weak in the knees"

"Oh my god Park Jisung stop!"

The girl giggled playfully pushing the boy away from her. Jisung giggled before pulling her in a hug-the cold breeze making her shiver as she voluntarily snuggled up more in the boy's embrace.

"I love you...I really do"

"I love you too Sung"

The said boy smirked-his fingers hooking up under her chin, tilting her head upwards as he stared into her brown hues. Their faces closing in until they were only a few centimeters apart.

The world seemed to stop as they shared a kiss underneath the moonlight as the stars twinkled bright. It felt perfect just them and no one else.

So I'm still alive but school's killing me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 1.1K 15
→ Spiderman/au → "with great power comes great responsibility. Is that how the saying goes?" → "you need to stop thinking you can protect everyone"
687K 25.6K 64
"You should stay away from me, my love. I'm far from good for you." A cold hearted mafia, a bright rebelish girl, and some dark secret. Their ability...
64.6K 2.7K 74
"In her dreams I see her pain, her tears, and hopes all fade away." "In his dreams I see his hopes blossom into present life." •Soulmate au -soulmat...
7.1K 243 35
"I don't know where I stand with you. And I don't know what I mean to you. All I know is everytime I think of you. I want to be with you." Mafia au-