Cotton Tail(Bakudeku)

By Bossbreazzea

Izuku midoriya (Deku) is a country bunny omega thats moves to the city life. Struggling for money after an tr... More

Only one
Fuck
Fuck! Ft2
I Get's Money
Kachan
It feels good Doesn't it?
Get to work
Embarrassment
Pregnant
Heat
Pure Content
Smirkin
Murderer.
Cruel Fate
Destiny
I Chose Him
Authors note
Price to pay
Death
We'll See
Not at all
Cotton Tail -End
Hmmm.
Midnight Moon
Cotton Tail 2
READERS Choices

My Kachan

17.5K 293 676
By Bossbreazzea

Whew. ⚠️ warning.
Piss ⚠️ i honestly dont know what i was watching ohhh yeah prison school. Opps
Smut.⚠️
Verbal roughness.⚠️
This is kinda nasty.⚠️
I'm so sorry this whole chapter is smut.⚠️
Please be gentle⚠️

-Izuku Pov.

"Fuck" kachan growled out lifting my head from him.
The appendage left my mouth with a loud pop. Heart eyes dotting my pupils as I darted my tongue out to lick the cum drip along my lips.

I smacked my lips and winked up at the overly large alpha.

We then cuddled and closed our eyes to bed for the night.
-------------
-Next morning.

Rough abrasive hands glided their way across my ample body. The surfaces of smooth steamy bothered glads roughly slid across each other. Hot breath ghosted over each other overlapping in a sweaty dance.
Dashing red garnet eyes licked every detail of the polished freckle dusted body under him. The alpha's eyes blacked out with pure lust and sexual intent.
A deep growl lifted the alpha's soldering lips.
The pretty gold speckled red eyes meet calm forest green ones as they shined brightly.

The alpha nipped the greenette's neck at his scent glad.
Katsuki slid his tounge from the base of my neck to my ear.
"Let's take a shower I'm still sweat dipped from last night"Katsuki said grabbing my hand and dragging me off to the bathroom.
The alpha intertwined my fingers and kissed my knuckles.
A light blush dusted my cheeks and I kissed his cheek.

We walked into the bathroom as the alpha lead me over to the only shower by the single bath tub. The bathroom was gorgeous in gold and white within the bathroom was another for when I wanted to be alone.

"Come here deku"Kachan said hosting me by my hips my belly bump in between us.

The blonde wrapped his arms around me.
"You're so beautiful.Will you play with me a bit. "He whispered in my ear he asked gently.

"I'll Think about it alpha"I said gazing at the alpha. The Wolfe tail waged excitedly as he nuzzled his head under my chin.I giggled as his nose tickled my scent gland. He kissed my neck .

"I'll try to be gentle"Kachan said as his ears drooped flat on top of his head.The Wolfe bit his lip and whimpered. He backed me into a corner in the overly large shower. He kissed my lips with a soft kiss I kissed him back.He hesitated with the kiss trading to see if he over stepped.

The blonde then turned the water on in the shower scarring the crap outta me. I hit his shoulder as he chuckled at me.

Then kissed he my cheek apologizing.
I stared at the body of the alpha locking and biting my lip. I ran my hands down his arms eye fucking him till he caught me.
The alpha smirked a bit evily and it made my cock twitch as the alpha grabbed a orange towel from a rack by the shower.

The blonde dragged us under the hot stream of water.

After wetting our bodies, he soaped up a towel and ordered me to wash him. After doing his back, he turned and instructed me to attend to the front of him, clearly stating that he would wash his own junk. Once he finished soaping his crotch he handed the towel to me.

I slid my soapy hands over his chest.

Before turning to the water so that we could rinse our bodies, kachan told me to face the wall. After firmly pushing my body against the wall he slid his dick between my butt cheeks. Kachan's cock was fully erect as he commenced rubbing it in my crack. Slick started to pool my entrance. The slick rushed down my leg with water.

The alpha released his scent and coaxed mine to follow as he nuzzled my gland from Behind.
A thrill pulsed through my body as he did so, and I was hopeful that some sort of pleasure consumed my aching body.

After placing his mouth next to my ear, he asked, "Would you like me to fuck you Little bunny?"

"Yes," I panted in anticipation.Rubbing my ass along his rock hard and hot cock.

"Well, I'll think about it," he whispered using his hands to stop me from rubbing against him.

Kachan continued his rubbing for a few more moments before stepping backward. As I turned to face him, he was tugging his knob I stood watching as his excitement grew. The alphas fangs showed and glistening as the blonde smirked. Then gave me a wink.

When he was about to cum he turned his body around and shot his load on the tiled floor. My heart just sank as I observed his meanness.
I pouted and my ears flopped to the sides of my head as the blonde just came with out me.

He went to kiss my cheek and I curved him placing my hand in his face. I roughly pushed him away by his face then after cleaning my body from slick. I opened the shower letting the cold air walk by my body.Then I slammed the plexiglass rolling door to the shower with all my might.

(I am Here!)

Time skip....

After I dried off we were soon eating breakfast. Before he left for work.

I had a hard time concentrating on my activities that day posting to my YouTube channel.As frustrating as the previous evening had been, it had also been very exciting. Still doesn't change one daring fact though.

"IM FUCKING PISSED AND HORNY AS FUCK"I screamed in the sound proof room and snatching doors open and slamming them closed.
I walked around the huge house.I walked in to our bed room finding something on the bed.

The cute green and white gift box was nicely wrapped.

A card attached to the decorative box caught my eye.

'Since my little bunny is upset with the stunt I pulled I left you a little treat in this box. I love you and I want to say fucking sorry.'

The note read

I then opened the box finding a little black box and a carrot.

The carrot was not food again.

I giggled as the Wolfe got me a new dildo he hasn't did bdsm in a while he may be going through withdrawals.

The the box caught my eye I stared at it in pure curiosity deciding not to open it. I left the little black box in the box along with the new carrotand placed the gift on the dresser on my side of the bed wrapping the gift back up like it hadn't been open.

That night he arrived home at about 6:30.

As we prepared the dinner I once gave him glances.

After dinner and once all the dishes had been taken care of, we moved through to the lounge. I again had to endure a few hours of boring sports on the television.I sat by him with my ears flat and my nose twitching to the alpha.
I kept stealing glances at his crotch. I licked my lips thirsty like then I blushed a bright red color.

When he finally switched the television off, he said,

"you want to see my dick omega because you've been staring at me. You still angry or something "Kachan said pulling my hand towards him

Kachan removed his pants and underpants completely before I once more found myself kneeling with my arms at my sides and my tongue sticking out.

As he looked down at me, he lazily tugged on his cock After a minute or so, kachan moved forward and once more commenced tapping his dick on my tongue. I got very excited when he next edged his dick slightly forward and pushed the head of his cock into my mouth. After rubbing his dick-head on my tongue for a few moments, however, Kachan snatched from me.

"Bedtime," he announced as he picked up his shorts and underpants off the floor.
Seeing a evil smirk as he grabbed my waist and pulled my into our bedroom.

The blonde masturbated with out me again.

Annoyed, I also eventually fell asleep.

The following morning the same shower thing was followed. When I was told to face the wall after the soaping up , I was overjoyed when kachan nudging my boy pussy with his dick-head. I really believed that he was gonna finally give me what I wanted.
I moaned after the tip went past my rim.

"I know what you were planning omega"

" huh"

" You don't have to walk around this house so sad. But still you deserve it.
No dick till I'm ready to give it to you"kachan said

I felt him applying pressure to my hole his half way in thrust wasn't hitting my sweet spot. He was doing it on purpose as he gave one full thrush our hips flush together. I shivered as my prostate was hit directly with trained contact on where it was. Slick dripping gown my thighs and long kachan cock.

The alpha chuckled and gave one more full thrust my knees buckled.I moaned rubbing against the alpha. The tightness around his cock made me feel so good.I want more please give me more.I panted as he gave a third thrust and staying there.Then.

I wimpered.

When kachan, however, once more stepped back and began to tug on his knob, my heart really sank. To add insult to injury, after I knelt before him inviting him to unload in my open mouth, and instead shot his load all over my chest.

The blonde chuckled at me.

I pouted.

I groaned and rolled my eyes.
He's mad at me for something I'm sure.

Fuck my butt's aching how is anyone able to think. How are you able to deny a pregnant omega some pleasure?!?!! that's not healthy for either of us. Is this why he bought me a carrot cause he's not gonna give me his 12inch dick. I shuttered is he planning something.i want to be fucked and he knows that.I want all 12... Great now I'm needy he's lucky I don't have bad mood swings.

I felt a tear leave my eye.

No izuku no more crying.

I wiped my face and walked down the wide halways into the kitchen.

The blonde made shounen style Curry. I ate my dinner in silence stealing glances at the alpha.

Is he pissed or something?

Then my eyes widened.

I moved his gift off the bed and didn't open it but I opened it.

'The little black box'I thought starting wide eyed at my food realization hit me like a truck.

But I avoided him to death.

From touches to arm grabs. I snatched from butt touches and I kept pushing his face from kissing on me. I ducked out to way when he tried to hug me and when he started to rub his head on my leg like a dog in heat. I walked away his ears flat atop his head he got angry.

I went back to eating.

Once our food was finished and the dishes were taken care of, we moved through to the living room. After inviting me to sit next to him on the sofa, Kachan handed me the television remote and told me to find something to watch.

I crossed my legs when I sat by him.

After we finished watching the movie he began to move ever closer to me and soon his arm was behind me, on the backrest of the couch. A short while later kachan's hand was on my shoulder before he began to gently squeeze it.

Gingerly, I placed my hand on top of his thigh and was very pleased when no objection was
Made by the sex depriving alpha.

I kissed his cheek then I licked my lips.

With his hand intensifying its squeezing I slowly move my hand upward and onto his hard bulge. Again, he did not object and our caressing now rambled on for quite a while. When I finally slipped my hand into his shorts and he again said nothing, I was overjoyed.

Kachan kissed my cheek and I let him.

Yes! I wanna play really bad. Forget it I want to feel anything.I got too excited slick dripped down my little sleep shorts. A wet spot gathered at the base of them pooling with my natural coconut lubricant.

With my fingers stroking his dick, kachan's hand moved from my shoulder and onto the side of my head. Katsuki then drew my head towards his face before our mouths joined in an sweet passion lick . The kissing was gentle, tender, and sustained. Above all else, my relief was enormous.

When he finally got up and extended a hand to me, I knew that we weren't going to see the end of the movie we were watching. Taking hold of my wrist, he led me off to the bedroom.

Once there our clothing was removed before kachan stood before me and after widening his stance so that our cocks and heads were at the same level, encouraged me to place my arms around his shoulders. Kachan then placed his hands on my butt cheeks and pulled our bodies together. His kissing now became more rough as he began grinding our crotches together.

After a few minutes, he pulled his head back and asked, "Are you happy now?"

"Very," I answered, with a copy smile. I looked smug and bit my lip.

"So, you taught me a lesson hah?" he inquired, with what almost sounded like a snort.

I did not verbally reply but merely shrugged, as I blinked my eyes with embarrassment. I found the look in his eyes rather strange as he stared at me. The look wasn't exactly menacing, but quite intense.

Kachan now once more took hold of my wrist and led me to his large shower. After placing my back against the wall he again widened his stance and began another session of far more animated crotch grinding. His kissing was also much harder and urgent. I was in ecstasy and could not have been happier.

Kachan hitch me up on the wall.He speaded my legs wide and slid his body between the supple thighs.I wraps my arms around his shoulder digging my claws into his neck.

When he began to rub his cock on my dripping bunny burrow. Then he kissed me on my neck.

I was delirious, and couldn't wait for his overdue roughness. Katsuki now placed his dick-head firmly against my rim, and before I could even brace myself he rammed his cock balls deep into my backside as my body got compressed against the wall.

I wailed loudly as a fountain of mumbles seared through me, but was unable to move because his hands had my hips and thighs in a vice-like grip. Sore as it was, however, I was ecstatic. What pleased me, even more, was the
rough BDSM words came out. I laughed.

"Yeah, Omega, this what you fuckin wanted and now you're getting exactly what you deserve," Kachan barked, as he pinned me firmly against the tiles.

I was incredibly turned-on and decided to milk the situation for all it was worth. "You fuckin' bastard," I yelped.

He bit my neck sharply for my talking back.
I moaned.

"Fuccckkk daddddyy"I tighter my grip as my doe like green eyes rolled to the back of my head. I licked the alpha jaw line. He grunted in response.

With a shape bite to my cheeck, he answered, "Yeah, bitch, and you belong to this fuckin' bastard."

With me still compressed against the wall and his knob firmly embedded in my backside, Kachan placed his mouth close to my ear and resumed,

"So, you thought you were going to teach me a lesson...? Well, just so that we are clear, I'm the only one who will be teaching fucking lessons "

I did not respond and merely let him continue, "Your first lesson is that I will be dominating you and you already know that. Lesson two is that I like it rough and that is something you are going to have to live with. Lesson three is that I have a gift for you and you better open it. Lesson four"

"I love you and don't push me away cause I'm a bit crazy and I know I'm bipolar as hell but can you heal me? If you can we can get through this together"Kachan said sliding his hand up my thighs to my knees. He chuckled at my almost folded position this one brought back some memories.
"I love you izuku and no one can change that"

I gave up let my sprint be crowded
"I love you too kachan."I moaned then I paused

No sooner had he uttered those words, before I felt a gush of warmth in my backside and instantly knew I was receiving a substantial piss injection. Although the sensation was mind-blowing, I decided to enhance the situation by fuelling his domination.

He just pissed. What the hell.

"You are a disgusting bully, but...." I whimpered and giggled.

"Yeah, and this bully has found a cute little bitch that I can cater to.wait what but?"

"You're my disgusting bully"I moaned in his ears

When he had finished emptying his bladder, I was again instructed to place both my forearms on the wall and push my backside outward. When Kachan now commenced pounding my ass again, the warm piss began cascading down my legs and out my body. In another attempt to up the ante, I started wriggling my backside as if to try to shy from his dick. My charade immediately paid dividends as my ass received a few lively slaps.

'Damn,' I thought, 'this dominance is driving me crazy with lust is this how omega's feel. It's so GOOOD'

"daddyyy harder alphaa"I moaned

The cum dripped down my leg.
I exploded all over with a nice blinding orgasm. I panted heavy.

I was in pure sexual shock. My eyes rolling with hearts dotting them.

"Are you fuckin defying me, bitch?'" Kachan growled. "Try that again and I'll fuckin' Spank that thick Ass of yours."

The blonde tugging my ear.

"Cumming without permission who you think you are omega"Kachan growled flirty

"You bastard," I began intoning, gratified more than I had ever been in my life.

As if to 'teach' me another lesson, Kachannnnn started stabbing my butt manically. Overcome with horniness, I lowered my right arm from the wall and gripped hold of my dick.
More I want to cum again. My dick already hard from rough penetration. The pheromones filling the shower like a bubble just for us. I was high on the drug know as katsuki bakugou.

My kachan.

"What the fuck are you doing, Omega? Put your arm back on the wall," he barked, before resuming, "You only touch your fuckin Dick when I give you permission."

Kachan then licked my neck.

"Fuck..."Kachan growled he ears flat against his head as his tall wagged with excitement.

Is he In rut.?

Before resuming his anal raid once more, Kachan gave my twitching backside a few hefty smacks. After that, he went into overdrive and pummelled my ass with violent intent. In response, and playing my part to the maximum, I gasped and groaned raspy When Kachan commenced unloading he did so in a insane fashion, roaring and shuddering like a berserk warrior.

His knot swelling at the base of my ass. He roughly Capped my boy pussy making me moan in pure head clouding pleasure.

"mmmm kac....kchann"I moaned and whispered.

Fuck I love it. I love him so much.I love when he's in rut.

After he had finished I turned to face him still on his cock. Locked together.Kachan instantly placed his hand around my neck and pushed me up against the wall.

"So, is your bunny burrow fucking sore?" he growled at me.

"Yes, you fuckin' bully," I replied, mustering as much mock defiance as I could.

"Happy to oblige," he answered with a smirk on his face. "Not so clever anymore, are you?" he asked rhetorically, before concluding; "Now you know your fuckin' place."

The knot went down in a matter if 1 min due to the omega already being pregnant.

Kachan next placed his hands on my shoulders and said, "On your knees, Deku, clean my knob."

After I knelt before katsuki gripped hold of my head and smeared his crotch on my face. Following on that, he pushed his dick into my mouth. The taste of my slick and his cum overwhelmed me.

As I sucked and licked, my hand once more moved to my cock and commenced tugging. Kachan instantly stepped backward and gave my thoart a grip. Biting my ear hard.nipping with his fangs.

"Don't you listen, Bunny? I told you that you can only touch your dick when I give you permission," he snarled pulling my ears and placed them either side of his hips he used them to fuck my mouth to keep me there.

I was fucked out I loved this.

I moaned with pretty tears slid down my cheeks.i was overwhelmed with pleasure.

After complying, I once more started sucking dick leaving my mouth with a loud pop. I opened to show kachan I had it all.Once done, he instructed me to stand up and he dried me off with a towel.

When we got back to the bedroom I still had a raging hard-on. Kachan next commanded me to place my hands behind my head and not move them from there under any circumstances.

"Be a good little omega and you might get a award."Kasuki said as his rough voice clouded all judgement

Next, I was commanded to lie back on the bed. When Kachan began to fit the device to my knob I immediately questioned his intentions.

"This is a chastity harness for men, commonly referred to as a cock lock," he informed me matter-of-factly, before securely locking the gadget.

"Why are you putting this on me?" I asked, totally perplexed.

"So you can't play with yourself or ejaculate," he replied.

"But, why?" I asked batting my long eyelashes at him I witnessed his act break a bit as I pouted

Then he reverted back. Giving me a smirk.

"Because you are now under my control," he replied, with an impish look in his eyes.

"This is crazy, Kachann you big meanny" I countered.Moaning his name.

"Too bad," he replied, before resuming, "Besides, who gives a fuck about me being mean aren't I a big bad wolfe."

"Are you ever going to let me cum?" I asked in disbelief.

"Sure, but only when you utter my name like a damn broken record," he answered, with a laugh. The blonde licked his lips Before I could reply he next instructed me to reverse my body position and lie with my head off the bottom of the bed.

I followed his direction, entirely bewildered.

"ever heard of a sadle ride bun bun.Well, guess what... I'm bout to show you,"he declared.

Kachan then instructed me to open my mouth, before he leaned over and gave me a open mouth upside down kiss.

Next, he released then he placed his dick in my mouth before bending over my torso, and after securing my forearms in one of his hands he began to skull-fuck me.

As I spluttered, nearing choking, he said, "This is what you wanted, bunnny. This cheeky mouth of yours is now going to pay for all its backmouthing."

I was in heaven as my mouth got battered by his pummelling hips, and this was seriously turning into the greatest night of my life.

Shortly, my mouth was succeeding as well as my backside had done earlier and I could not have been happier. My restrained cock felt slightly uncomfortable in its imprisonment, but oddly, even this sensation was fuelling my gratification. Kachan had unlocked a sexual door in my psyche that I never knew existed and was totally captivated by his dominance.

I was overjoyed as my throat and his knob found a harmonious rhythm and was elated as he pounded my throat.

When he came I swallowed his spunk greedily, deliriously happy that after all my frustrations of the previous few days, all my expectations had been surpassed.

"Fuck your knocked up my bad daddy's sorry"Kachan said

Kachan said tracing my stomach.
The blondes knot kept slipping pass my lips I bit him roughly. He snatched his hips from me then shoved it down my throat as he rode my face snatching my cock block off. And swallowing my dick whole.
I moaned loudly as I explode into my blonde's mouth instantly from the built up pleasure.

The blonde sucked it greedy licking his lips and leaving with a soft pop. He slid up my body crawling on to the bed making sure to wrap his long bushy tail under my chin like a kat. He turned around and those bright red eyes soften as he gave me a sweet smile.

He pulled my legs gently pilling me on to the bed then he gripped me under my arms and laid me onto his broad wide chest. He sucked and nipped my ear.

"I love you so fucking much"Kachan said his ears excited as he snuggled into my neck cuddling me and crushing me lightly with his strong sex arms.

"My deku, cute little bunny izuku"Kachan bit my scent glad reopening my mate mark.
Marking his territory he placed his lips on my skin sucking gently in random places

"My alpha 'I said softly drifting off to sleep.

My Kachan.

----------------------------------
This chapter is a long one the word count is ridiculous.

4377 Words!

I'm Fucking tired see you next chapter.
I hope you guys enjoyed I proof read this damn chapter 5 times.

Oh im rewatching my hero i had also watched prison school plz do not watch prison school. Im scared for life.

-Im so sorry about the piss man that came to mind due to the fact the first thing you do when you wake up is go to the bathroom, and boys can't cum if they have to pee.
This one showed a bit more of their animal antics.

Alright.
Shout out time.

KacchanxDeku12

Thank you.

-------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 216 7
🌼🌼🌼 Katsuki Bakugou ran away from home at the age thirteen because he believed his parents would disown him for his secondary gender, an omega. Th...
15.1K 463 16
"𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘺 𝘪𝘵, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺... 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝘮𝘦. " in which katsuki is not the average omega. all of his life, he has been ab...
50.6K 1.2K 33
Midoriya Izuku is back after a tragic event in New York. The 19-year old alpha attends UA university where he meets someone he never thought he'd see...
36.9K 977 29
Bakudeku Omegaverse (Izuku Omega, Bakugou...