Sierra - A Diggory (Cedric Di...

By ellie_ana16

well....what if Cedric Diggory was not killed in the Triwizard Tournament? What if he was alive? And lived a... More

Guide
Chapter 2 Found You
Chapter 3 Unbelievable
Chapter 4 Decided
Chapter 5 Bond
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 It's Nice to Meet You
Chapter 7 part II
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Its Family Time
Chapter 9 part II
Chapter 10 Signing Off
Chapter 11 Big Day
Chapter 11 part II
Chapter 12 Go Ahead
Chapter 13 Here's to New Beginning
Chapter 14 The Trio
Chapter 15 Sorting Ceremony
Chapter 16 Riding a Broom
Chapter 17 Are We Friends?
Chapter 18 Tryouts

Chapter 1 Kid Sensation

594 12 0
By ellie_ana16

Phone Ringing.......

“Yes Mr. Scott, I'm awake, Morning” said Sierra while wearing her watch from one hand. Her guardians that she was supposed to call her mum and dad in front of people got divorce when she was 5. The fight for her custody went for over a month and was finally given to Ms. Brown i.e. her mum and decided to stay in L.A. with her.

“I know you are. I've just called you to tell you that be at your best behaviour tonight” replied her dad excitedly.

Tonight was the Kid Sensation award which was always won by Sierra since she was 6. Yes, since she began her singing career she was absolutely successful in it and always maintained to win this award. She can't manage to see the disappointment in her so called parents if she didn't.

“I will....umm I should probably head down for breakfast” Sierra said in kind of sad voice. She has always attended her award functions without Mr. Scott except for the ones that took place in England. Sometimes she has to attend some functions alone with some members of her management while her parents were busy with work.

“Ok Sierra I'll call you at night after you win the award. Bye super star” said Mr.Scott. He always expected her to win every award she was nominated into. And well she used to keep her father's pride up by winning almost every award. “Bye, have a good day” she said with a small smile on her face.

She placed her cell phone in the back pocket of her jeans, put on a pair of white sneakers and headed downstairs. She saw Ms. Brown sitting on a couch near the kitchen and was working on her laptop.
“Morning mum” she greeted with a smile. “Morning” said back her  Olivia nonchalantly while her eyes were still on the laptop screen.

Her both parents had a successful career in their own business. Both Mr. Scott and Ms. Brown owns their own young artist management company. During the time they were married the companies were merged. Unfortunately after their divorce the two companies split up again.
        Her parents never wanted her to be a singer at the first place even though they could have done it as they had a management company of their own. They wanted her to complete her education from a well known University and join one of their parent's company. But Sierra was a very stubborn child and decided to do what she wants and what she loves.

After participating in some singing competitions she was offered a record deal by Shiny stars record label.

One of the biggest record label which is rearly offered to child singers but Sierra was one of a kind.

Her debut album ‘Magical’ was successful and was a hit across Britain and U.S. and somewhat in other countries too. She was known to be god gifted for music. After seeing her success her parents appreciated her and supported her to go ahead with it but still there was seen some lack of encouragement and happiness.

(Ok guys shiny stars is an imaginary record label)

After having breakfast she sat on the couch reading a book.

“Oh Sierra can you please stop reading that book and go make sure if everything is ready for your award function....your dress, accessories, footwear, make up and all you have to look perfect” said her mum in an irritated but excited manner.

“Mum” she said as she knew the cook could hear her if she said Ms. Brown or Olivia “you're the one who already made sure that everything's fine now don't panic we still have time it's 11:00 am do not worry” Sierra said delightedly.

“Fine...but if anything goes wrong at the last moment then I won't help you with it” said her mum while placing her magazine on the table and getting up to leave when Sierra asked nervously
“Mum.....what if I didn't win the Kid Sensation this year....?”

“Oh kiddo when is it when u haven't won that award? You have to win or you know what will happen. It's important” said Olivia, eyeing her.

Sierra nodded and got up after realising she shouldn't have asked it.

Time skip

5:00 PM (evening)

“Hey am I looking good?” Sierra asked as she walked down the stairs.
She was never really fond of floor length dresses so she chose a knee length one and was not much of a fashionista. However, being a celebrity she was asked to be presentable. Which she hated but never showed. Whereas her mother was just the opposite of her and always forced her But yeah.... sometimes.

Her outfit:

Imagine it in whatever colour you like.

Footwear:

Bracelet:

All right readers I don't know much about fashion so if you don't like it then please forgive me. Really sorry.

“Pretty.....um not bad..little bit of makeup would o but you never listen” said Olivia rolling her eyes. In her first award function she forced her in many things. The dress, make-up, footwear everything was according to her and Sierra got so pissed that everything went wrong with her preparations. Well that was right she was really cute with child like soft cheeks, good skin, perfect nose, chapped rosey lips, shiny, wavy smooth light brown colour hair which reached somewhere bellow her shoulders and crystal like deep blue eyes coloured eyes, note her eyes change colours

She looked very different from her parents (ofcourse she will she's not their flesh after all) .

“Thanks mum” said Sierra said forcing a smile.

“Now come on stand by the show case near your awards so that I can take a picture of yours” said her mum waving her hand telling her to go stand by the show case.

After taking some pictures she told her mother to stop. She never really liked people clicking her pictures but somehow got used to it.

Instead she liked reading books, spending time alone in nature, drawing, painting, swimming, also she was a former gymnast. Plus she was a straight A student, an athlete, football player in school and also liked swimming. Playing in water made her happy. Besides having such a lot of fame she was not greedy or a person who used to envy others. She used to feel happy in others success and was child like. Used to see everyone as equal. Whatever she did she was supposed to do it perfectly. Always getting a remark of not good enough even if it's a small flaw.

Sierra loved helping others without showing it in public. She was a girl with less expectations from other and more from her own self.  Although she never really felt like home. She was someone who can adopt to any kind of environment but that never made her feel like home and warm.

She was affectionate BUT not physically affectionate. She quite hated being hugged or kissed or being in physical connections. She always felt like there was an emptiness somewhere deep inside her.

As she reached the venue of the award function she posed for some pictures in front of the media, met some people and friends, though she doesn't like being tightly hugged or something, she has to do it.

As being talented and people's favourite she was supposed to  open the function. She performed on her songs and people loved it as it was always well choreographed and well performed. That took days of practice and unnecessary rehearsals because Olivia always saw something wrong. There was a loud cheer from her fans and rest of the audience. Sierra in someways was a perfectionist, not to herself but to others she loved giving her best to make people happy with joy.

And after a long time of suspense there finally came the moment to announce the year's Kid Sensation.

To present the award they called 2 very famous celebrities.

They came with an envelope in hand which consisted the result. 

And there. “Good evening everybody” the 2 celebrities said to which the crowd of people responded with loud cheers. Whereas Sierra was just sitting quietly, highly nervous, her body was getting cold, her hand were getting sweaty ,she felt her heart hammering against her ribcage.

“Now let's not wait anymore and let's announce the winner” they said again and the crowd cheered loudly. With every second Sierra's heart was beating heavily she just wanted the damn man to announce the winner.

“AND THE KID SENSATION OF THE YEAR AWARD GOES TO-” this time there was no noice by the audience. Sierra feeling more and more nervous.

The man opened the envelope and as he read the name he lifted his head towards the audience, his jaw dropping to the floor. Sierra felt sick she was cold as ice, her heartbeats getting louder, her breathing becoming faster and the silence from the audience killing her.

The man again said “OH MY GOD! THIS-” he left the sentence in half almost killing Sierra. She closed her eyes tightly. She almost thought that it's not her this year. And the crowd thought the same. No noise. Everyone silent. She kept the record of winning this award from the very first year she made her debut. If it's not her then it's probably a heartbreak for her.

“WELL” the man began once again “THE KID SENSATION OF THE YEAR AWARD GOES TO” all silent “ONE AND ONLY SIERRA” the man said loudly almost shouting her name. The crowd just went mad and started to roar, all cameras on Sierra. She lifted her head, it was unbelievable, she almost felt she lost and then it was this. She didn't even got the time to think as everyone stood and started hugging her and shaking hands with her. A wide smile on her lips and happiness took all over her. She walked to towards the stage when she got up and was given the award and was ready to give her acceptence speech.

She always felt like no one is really interested in listening to her so she gave a short speech thanking her parents, her team and her lovely fans.

She was finally happy and relieved. After the award function there was an after party which she refused to go but as the winner and the star tonight she has to show up so she decided to have a friends party near to the venue which was already decided by Mr. Scott and everything was already prepared. There were just kids of her age and some older (teens) people she had worked with. The party was going in full swing while Sierra was just sitting with a friend named Joel who was also nominated for the award.

        They both were in the same school. Sierra never had close friends but Joel was a good boy and had same interests. They have even worked together in music videos and singles.

“Did you saw Leo's face when your name was announced tonight? He got red in anger” Joel said excitedly holding a glass of drink.

“Its fine Jo he's always mad at me for something or the other just leave it” Sierra said calmly. She never really liked Leo because of their fights. Leo was very competitive with her but instead of becoming friends with her he always tried bringing up a fight.

“Well yes leave he is just jealous of u” replied Joel leaning back on the couch.

“Oh really Joel? You think I'm jealous of her? Huh? No way she might win the awards but everyone knows who's better, maybe that's just because she has some good looks and big record deal well that was just luck u know. I can never be jealous of her” said Leo from behind him in an amusingly angry voice.

Sierra who was extremely angry. Now here let me tell you Sierra is short tempered and has a really bad temper.

“And for you Leo, I think everyone knows who's better and who's here by luck....” she wanted to speak more but didn't wanted to ruin the party or make others fell bad or something. Her parents were already very strict when it comes to her behaviour in public. Though she was just 10, she was always expected to behave like a good girl.....yeah play nice....

“Oh really Scott? You think you win every award so that makes u better then me? You know what? you just don't understand music like I do. You just got a better record deal than me and was always pampered by your divorced parents who don't even attend your award functions” said Leo and this was more than enough to make Sierra's blood boil.
She just wanted to punch him on his face and push his face in the wall.

She was just looking at him in the eye which clearly stated how angry she was but she just couldn't do anything like she wished in public because no one knows who can leak the news outside. Though it didn't matter much because she was still a child celebrity but she couldn't take the risk for the news to go out and get scolded by her parents for ruining their reputation.

And just when she wanted to shut him up something started to happen. The glass in Leo's had just broke into pieces. The wind started to blow and just then Leo started to revolve in his place like a cyclone.

Everyone's attention was caught up by Leo's screem and none of them know what was happening. Everyone started to laughing. Sierra was laughing as well but after a moment when leo finally stopped and dropped to the ground, Sierra was shocked she didn't knew what just happened while everyone was still laughing.

Before she could ask someone Joel caught everyone's attention and said “Ok guys looks like someone got what he really needed to clear his rotten mind. The party is not over, continue having fun” and gave a dirty look to Leo but Handling the situation.

Sierra was still thinking what happened but everyone started to enjoy so she let it go. She looked at Joel who was looking at her.

“Thanks Joel” she said with a genuine smile.

Joel chuckled “No problem Superstar” he replied back with a smile.

After the party she went home just to be inspected about what happened with Leo in the party and partially getting scolded for whatever happened. Took a shower got changed and jumped onto her bed. She was staring at the sealing and as she was a highly curious mind she wanted to know what and how it happened to Leo without anyone even touching him. She closed her eyes and rolled to the other side trying to fall asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________

I think the chapter is pretty long but all I wanted was to let you people know about her muggle life.

Please correct me for any grammatical errors and my English as it's not my first language.

Thankyou so much for reading.
Do comment how you feel about Sierra.

DISCLAIMER......

I do not own any Harry Potter books. Harry Potter is only owned by J.K. ROWLING.

THANKYOU❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 290 43
"Who is she?" "She is the heir of Godric Gryffindor and quite possibly the most powerful witch the world has ever seen." ...
117K 1.9K 28
"I like you. It's doesn't feel like its nothing anymore." He said to the young brown hair caramel eyed girl in front of him. "Hermione...what you thi...
175K 6.5K 47
~ Year four ~ Warning: This is the fourth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read...
76.7K 1.6K 40
Draco Malfoy developed a crush on little miss perfect, Hermione Granger when he was 11. Things turn out well for the handsome Slytherin prince and th...