Addicted To You βœ”οΈŽ(spencer re...

Af reidshoodrat

smut warning!! Mere

A/N
Intro.
Pros & Cons
Overthinker
So Close**
Morning After
From the Top**
Lover Boy
Pretty Girl
Got a Secret
Pleasure**
The Creeps
Friends**
Jealousy*
Sexual Tension**
Going Backwards
Spencer**
Be Mine
You Say I'm In Love**
Deep Breath
Violet
Excite Me**
Not a Stranger
Mystery Girl
The Plan
Shattered Dreams
Welcome Back**
Helpless**
The End.

Yes, Dr.**

39.3K 476 1.5K
Af reidshoodrat

WARNINGS:
Minor degradation, bondage, praise kink, choking, spanking, overstimulation, edging, minor breeding kink
(after care of course 😏)

HANDS HANDS HANDS HANDS
also imagine the team CANT hear them OK!

Three weeks.

It had only been three weeks since you and Spencer were together. But it felt like it had been three years. Dramatic, but whatever.

You and the team were out on a case, but right now you were laying down on your hotel bed, watching some infomercial, thinking about Spencer Reid.

You couldn't get him out of your mind. You would steal glances at him during work, even though you knew that you had to keep things 'professional', it was hard when all you could think about was Spencer tying you up.

You closed your eyes, trying to think about anything. Anything other than Spencer.

*BZZT BZZT BZZT*

Your eyes shot open. Who the hell would be calling you at, you checked the time... 12:07 in the morning.

You looked at the caller ID, and smiled.

Of course.

"Hello..?" You tried to act tired, to tease him.

"Oh I'm sorry Y/N, did I wake you? I-I can go if you want." Spencer stammered.

"N-No! Um no.. it's-it's fine I was just laying down, I wasn't sleeping." You said a little too quick. There goes your plan to 'tease' him.

"Good. What room are you in?"

"What are you planning on doing, Doctor?" You could tease him, one way or another.

"You'll see. What room?"

His voice made you giggle. You loved when he got impatient.

"What if I don't tell you? Are you going to punish me..?" You kind of wanted him to punish you.

"Well if you don't tell me.. then I wont hesitate to take you over my knee, unless thats what you want"

"And what if I do want that, would you do it? Even if I didn't deserve it?" You should just ask, but teasing him was more fun. You wanted to deserve your punishment.

"If you asked me to punish you, I would. But right now your practically begging me to, when you don't tell me what room your in." His voice growing more and more impatient.

Your heart jumped with excitement. He was going to punish you. God, why did that excite you so much. You cleared your throat.

You couldn't make it that easy for him.. maybe a little game would make this night more exciting.

"How about we play a little game?" Your smile growing.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I'll give you hints, so that you can find my hotel room... and if you find it then you get to punish me. But if you give up and don't find my room, then i get to do whatever I want with you"

"How will I know your 'hints' wont be lies?" You could hear the suspicion in his voice.

"It's all about trust Dr."

"What if I knock on the wrong door..?" His voice becoming uncertain.

"How about this, if you knock on the wrong door... then I'll let you do whatever you want with me. You'll get an A for effort." You laughed.

"Deal" He quickly agreed.

"Great. Hint number one: my room is on the same floor as yours." As you said that, you heard Spencer's door open.

"Okay, next hint?"

"My room number has 3 digits.. and the first, and last digits are even" (A/N: You guys are in room number 212)

"Ok.. next." He was getting impatient.. again.

You laughed. "Ok, my room number has an odd number in the middle."

"Y/N, thats like hundreds of possibilities, give me more."

"Fine. The number in the middle is between 1 and 3."

"Ok.. another one."

"And the two even numbers add up to equal 4."

"Ok."

"H-hello?" It was quite. You pulled the phone from your ear and realized he hung up. All of a sudden you heard a knock on your door. You opened it to reveal a nervous Spencer.

"Looks like you found me." You smirked. He let out a breath of relief, probably happy that some random stranger didn't answer the door.

"Looks like it."

Spencer's hand gripped your throat with light pressure, he kicked the door shut with his foot and pushed your back into a wall. His lips slammed against yours. Moving with such urgency and dominance that you didn't even try to fight against it. He would almost always have the upper hand with you. Your hands entangled in his hair and you tugged on it, causing him to groan in your mouth. His hands moved to the back of your thighs. You knew he wanted to pick you up, so you jumped up, wrapping your legs around him. Still kissing, he walked over to the bed and placed you down. You both pulled away to catch your breath.

His hands cupped your cheeks, and he stared at you with pools of lust, swirling around in his hazel eyes. Your lips parted as his hand gripped your jaw. His thumb swiping over your bottom lip, then slightly pulled it down, as his thumb slid down to your chin.

"You want this?" His eyes staring into yours.

"Yes, Doctor." You didn't know why you called him doctor, but you honestly didn't care. The excitement that was pumping through your veins was to strong to care.

Apparently Spencer liked the name too, and abruptly switched positions with you, so now he was sitting on the bed and you were standing in front of him.

He pulled you down and took you over his knee. Finally. The moment you have been waiting for.

"Y/N, you need a safe word, it can be anything." He said pulling your pajama shorts and underwear down.

"Ok.. uh, vanilla?" You laughed breathlessly. It was funny and quite ironic, since nothing you and Spencer were doing was 'vanilla'.

He laughed too. "Vanilla.. ironic, but good."

You softly gasped as his cold hands rubbed circles around your bare ass.

"You're going to count with me. Ok?" His head came level with yours. Your breath hitched in your throat.

"Yes, Doctor." You felt his grip tighten on your ass. Wow, he must really enjoy the name.

You gasped as you felt Spencer's hand connect with your ass, a mix of pain and pleasure coursing through your body.

"O-one." You breathed out.

His hand came back down, the noise of a loud slap filling up the room. You jolted forward. His bulge rubbing against your stomach.

"Two..."

About 5 slaps later your body was on fire. The pain and pleasure mixing to form a pool of wetness in your underwear. Every time Spencer spanked you, you were a moaning mess under him.

Spencer abruptly lifted you up so that you were staring dead at him. His hands combed through your hair then pulled you into him. His tongue immediately darting into your mouth. His lips moving against yours with such passion and desire.

He groaned as your hands found their way to his curls, tugging and pulling on them. You pulled away to look at Spencer. As much as you loved kissing him, you wanted more. So much more.

"You ok?" He raised his brows.

"That's it? No more punishment?" You asked. You wanted to tease him. You knew how he could get, and just imagine the sex.

He cocked his head to the side, as if he wanted you to test him.

"That was nothing." You smirked at him.

"You could do better than that." As soon as those words left your mouth Spencer gripped your jaw with his whole hand, and pulled you closer to his face.

"Listen to me, little girl, if I wanted to hurt you I could easily do it. I was trying to be nice, but now, since you want to be a brat, I'll do whatever I want with you." His grip tightened with every word he spat out. You could feel yourself getting more turned on, if that was even possible.

All you wanted to do was scream 'Punish me Dr. Reid' but you couldn't, because his hand was gripped on your jaw, making you unable to talk.

Spencer stood, pulling you up with him. He ripped your tank top off, and threw it somewhere in the room, and then pushed you on the bed.

You smiled at him as he yanked his tie off, you already knew where this was about to go.

He straddled you, and gripped his tie in his hand, holding it above your face.

"Is this what you want?"

You nodded, and held your wrists out. "Yes, Doctor."

Spencer roughly grabbed your wrist and tied them with his tie.

You bit your lip as you watched him tie them. If there was a list of Spencer's hottest moments this would definitely be top 3.

After he was finished tying your wrists he gripped them in one of his hands and placed them above your head. His face came leveled with you ear, and you could feel his breath. A mixture of peppermint, and cashews filling your nose. An odd combination but so good.

"Y/N, you don't know how bad I want to fuck you." Spencer whispered into your ear, leaving kisses behind your ear all the way to your neck.

His words made you moan. You were sure there was already a wet spot on the blankets.

Spencer's fingers trailed down your stomach, the other hand still holding your wrists above your head.

His hand reached the place you wanted him to touch you most. He knew how badly you wanted him, so of course, he teased you. His fingers slowly sliding over your entrance, and moving to your clit, his thumb rubbing slow circles on it. You groaned, aggravated that he wouldn't just give you what you wanted.

"Spencer, please." You whined. Squirming  your hips underneath him trying to get his fingers to move faster.

He laughed at your impatience. God, you couldn't wait to get back at him.

"Tell me what you want, slut." His voice sending shivers down your spine.

"I-I want you. I want- I want your fingers." You gasped, as he applied more pressure to your clit.

Spencer's fingers easily slipped inside of you, considering how wet you were for him. His fingers sliding in and out of you. You moaned his name, profanities slurring out your mouth.

"Spencer." You whimpered. His fingers hitting your g-spot.

"God, I love it when you moan out my name." His breathing becoming heavy. You knew how turned on he was, just from watching you whimper and moan underneath him.

His fingers curled, and his pace became faster, combined with his thumb that was still circling your clit, but with more pressure, and speed than before That was enough to send you over the edge, your pussy clenching around his fingers. Your eyes screwing shut, your hands balling up into fists above your head.

"Spencer, I-I'm so close, let me come. Please." You could feel your legs begin to shake, you knew you were close. Spencer knew it too because when you said that he stopped his motions and pulled his two fingers out.

Your eyes shot open and you glared at him, his face right above yours. What the hell.

"W-what- why- why the hell did you stop" You panted, frustration evident in your voice.

"I thought you wanted more punishment." He shrugged, smirking at you.

"Spencer, I- you know I didn't mean like.. that." You rolled your eyes.

"Well then how did you mean it Y/N." He cocked his head to the side, an amused look plastered on his face.

Great, glad to know that he's enjoying this.

"I only said it... so that I could tease you." You mumbled. You didn't want to let your guard down, but you had to.

"Ah. The truth comes out." He smiled, slowly shaking his head at you.

"Spencer, please. I can feel how hard you are. I bet if your hand wasn't on my hip, and I grinded against you, you would come in your pants." You wanted to get him as turned on as you were, so that maybe, he would fuck you.

"I will, so don't." His grip tightened on your waist. His jaw clenched, his nails practically digging in your skin.

"I won't-" You shook your head, pausing for a moment "-Because I'd rather feel you come in me." You raised your head closer to his face, your voice in a low, flirty whisper. Dirty talk was definitely not your forte.

You heard him groan, even though he tried to press his lips together to hide it, it was so quite in the room that you could hear it. You were waiting for him to say something back, but he didn't say anything. Probably deciding if he should teach you a lesson or give in. And your goal was to obviously make him giving. So you lifted your leg up a tiny bit and started rubbing it softly over his hard bulge. His eyes widened as you did it, biting his lips as he tried to stifle groans.

"Y/N..."

Any other time his voice would make you immediately stop what you were doing, but you couldn't. You wanted him, so bad. And plus, you were 'topping from the bottom'.

"Spencer." You shot him your most innocent look.

Both of his hands moved to grip your thighs, stopping your leg from moving against him. He spread your legs apart.

"Stay still." His voice a little more excited than you expected.

Good. That means he wants me as much as I want him.

You nodded. Your arms were starting to get tired from having them up this whole time, but you barely noticed it, especially when Spencer started unbuckling his belt.

He yanked his belt off and threw it somewhere, along with his shirt, and pants... and boxers. Now all that was left was, nothing.

Your breathing grew heavier, and your eyes widened, when you saw how big he was.

At least, 8-9 inches.

He went back to his position, hovering over top of you. You bit your lip, the anticipation of feeling him inside of you was eating you alive.

Could he hurry up... You wanted to yank him down to you and press your lips against his, but your hands were tied above your head, and you didn't dare move them because.. well, Spencer said not to.

As if he read your mind, Spencer put his lips onto yours, in such an animalistic way. He was basically eating your face off, but you really didn't care. You kissed him back, your energy just as hectic as his.

He pulled away, and started leaving kisses all over your neck, and on your jawline, just below your ear.

"I am gonna fuck you so hard, that you wont be able to walk for weeks." He whispered in your ear.

"Spencer." You moaned. You knew he liked it.

He lined himself up at your entrance, and then slowly slid into you, groaning as he did, while you  gasped out. He stayed still for a second, letting you get used to the feeling of him inside you. Then thrusted back into you, a little faster this time.

"Fuck, Y/N." He planted a kiss on your lips before gripping your waist, and pulling himself up. You moaned, as he slowly went in and out of you.

"You ok?" His breathing heavy.

"Yes." You nodded your head, and gripped the pillows behind you, as Spencer started thrusting faster. His mouth agape.

"Harder, Spencer." You groaned.

He picked up his pace, and started ramming into you. His eyebrows scrunched up, eyes closed. His grip on your waist tightened with every thrust.

"Fuck, Y/N, your so tight. You feel so good." He opened his eyes to look at you. A tiny drop of sweat forming on his forehead. "My good girl. Such a good- fuck- such a good little slut for me"

You almost screamed out his name when he started to ram into your sweet spot. His thumb moved to your clit, making sloppy circles. You were a moaning, whimpering mess under him. His groans coming out as much as yours. You didn't know how Spencer was lasting this long, especially after all your teasing but you didn't care. All you knew was that you weren't going to last another minute.  You lifted your head, watching his dick going in and out of you. The sight alone was enough to make you come undone. You wrapped your legs around him, causing him to groan louder. Throwing your head back into a pillow, you allowed your orgasm to overtake your body. Your legs shook, white spots dancing around your eyesight. Your pussy clenched around Spencer's dick.

Your head shot up when Spencer didn't slow down, his pace just as hard, and his thumb just as fast. The overstimulation was driving you crazy. Your hands moving around in the tie so much that you got them to slip out. Your hands immediately grabbed Spencer, and pulled him down. You planted a sloppy kiss on his lips, moaning into it.

Spencer put his hands on either side of your head, and you could feel his dick twitch inside of you. As you were on the verge of your second orgasm. You couldn't even make sounds, he was making you feel so good.

"Spencer, I'm going to come again" You breathed out. Finally able to talk.

"Come with me." He grunted. His thrusts getting sloppier.

You came for the second time. Your nails raking down his back, leaving red scratch marks all over them. Screaming out Spencer's name. Your pussy clenched around him, and you felt his warm liquid spilling into you. Spencer moaned out loud. His moans were music to your ears. He was cursing and repeating your name, as he came down from his high.

He buried his head in the crook of your neck, leaving sloppy, tired kissed all over it. You placed a light kiss on the side of his head. Both of your breathing erratically.

After what felt like about a minute, of you and Spencer trying to catch your breaths, he pulled out of you, making you whimper at the feeling. You felt the come leaking out of you, as you sat up on the bed and looked over at Spencer, who was rolled over laying on his back.

You started quietly laughing. Which made Spencer look over at you, joining in on the laughter.

You threw your head back into the pillow.

"Wow." You breathed out. Breaking the laughter.

"Wow is right." He chuckled, and then got up to find his boxers. As he was doing that, you reached down to the side of the bed, to grab Spencer's button up shirt.

"Your leaving" You scrunched your brows together. Buttoning up the shirt. You didn't want him to leave. (Plus he couldn't exactly leave with you having his shirt on).

"Of course not, love. Not unless you want me to.." He replied, pulling his boxers on.

"No, I don't." You shook your head.

"Good." He walked over to the side of the bed that you were sitting on and scooped you up, so that he could hold you, bridal style.

"Spencer." You giggled. Shit. He had you all giggly.

He walked you to the bathroom and set you down. As soon as he set you down, your legs felt like jelly. You almost fell, if it weren't for Spencer catching you.

"I got you good didn't I?" He laughed at you.

You were standing in front of the mirror so you saw his back, and all the scratch marks on them. His face was turned toward you, with a cocky grin on it.

"Turn around, lover boy, I think i'm the one that got you good." You raised your brows and smirked at him.

He turned his head to see the red lines going down his back. Inspecting them with his hands. He turned back to look at you. Now you were the one with a cocky grin.

He picked you up, wrapping your legs around his waist, and set you on the bathroom counter.

"I think it's hot." He said, shrugging.

"What? Leaving my marks all over you?" You smirked.

"Mhm.... You know- I don't even know how you managed to get your hands out of the tie. I thought I tied it tight enough." He furrowed his brows in confusion.

"I guess.. you just fucked the tie right off of me." You stared at him, and he stared back at you. You both started bursting into laughter.

"I'm sorry that was- so bad." You said laughing, your hands coming up to your face, covering it.

Spencer's hands came up to grip your wrists, looking at the red mark on them. He kissed each one, his soft lips leaving a tingly feeling everywhere he placed them. You smiled at the sight of him. How he could be so caring after literally fucking you until you could barely stand.

"Spencer.." You said quietly. You suddenly felt very apologetic. And guilty.

"Hmm." He looked back at you, his soft eyes making you get butterflies all over.

"Did you feel... pressured into having sex with me?" You looked down.

"What?" His hand coming in contact with your jaw, lifting your head up to look at him. When you looked at him you his face confused. His face looked like he was saying 'Why the hell would you even think that'.

"Well... because I knew you weren't really planning on having sex with me.. until I convinced you..." You mumbled. You didn't know why you did, but you just all of a sudden felt guilty. Like you forced Spencer into doing something he didn't want.

"Y/N, I was planning on not having sex with you, because I wanted to teach you a lesson.. not because I didn't want to. Trust me I wanted to, badly." His thumb was rubbing soft circles on your skin. His delicate touches seemed to calm your nerves almost instantly.

"Yeah.. that was one hell of a lesson." You chuckled.

"What if we didn't have sex.. what would you have done?" You asked wrapping your hands around his neck, messing with his hair on the back of his head.

"Well... I would've resorted to plan-B." He grinned.

"Mmm.. and what would that be?" You had a feeling you knew what it was.

"I would've went back to my room... and I would've masturbated... To you." He smirked. How the hell was he not afraid to say bold things like this to you..? Whatever. You liked it.

You were oddly proud that he would've masturbated to you. The fact that he can get off just thinking about you, made you feel all types of things.

"Spencer Reid you naughty boy." You laughed at him. Even though you knew you would've done the same.

"Come on, angel, let's get in the shower." He grabbed your hand and started turning on the water. The bathroom quickly fogging up.

You and Spencer quickly took a shower, even though it was kind of hard, considering you still couldn't really stand properly...

You hopped out and decided to let you hair air dry. Spencer quickly ran out of your room to get clothes for himself. You laughed at the sight of him sneaking through the halls in the complementary bath robe. When he came back, he dressed you in one of his t-shirts and his boxers, he was wearing the same. You both finally laid down after your long, tiring, fun day. You curled up into Spencer and he ran his hands through your damp hair, making your eyes get heavier and heavier. He noticed you were getting tired.

"Goodnight, my pretty girl" He kissed your forehead.

You practically melted in his arms, hearing the nickname he just called you.

You hummed against his chest. "Goodnight, Spence." You closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep, in the arms of the man you so longed to be with.

(A/N): CHILE- i FED yall today- um your welcomeeee😁

Sorry for this chapter being so long ahh- it's like 4000 words omg- that's crazy-

Anyways this chapter took so long bcs i've been caught up with school work ugh! But next update is coming very very soon 😏-

Ok! thats it for now, tysm for reading ily ily 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

-B

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

310K 4.7K 28
You joined the BAU team a few months ago as a temporary replacement while one of its members, Spencer Reid, was falsely incarcerated. Little did you...
60K 1.8K 39
β˜…π‘Ίπ’π’Žπ’†π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’†π’” 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’Žπ’π’”π’• π’‰π’π’“π’“π’Šπ’‡π’Šπ’„ π’Žπ’π’Žπ’†π’π’•π’” π’Šπ’ π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’π’Šπ’‡π’†, π’šπ’π’– π’’π’–π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’ π’Šπ’‡ π’π’Šπ’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Šπ’”...
404K 9.8K 23
✧-"Spence, what do I do now that everything I've ever known is a lie? How do I pick up the fucking pieces when I don't even know where they go anymor...
131K 3.1K 29
【 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 】 ❝ π™žπ™› π™žπ™©'𝙨 π™©π™π™š π™§π™žπ™œπ™π™© π™₯π™šπ™§π™¨π™€π™£, π™žπ™©'𝙨 π™©π™π™š π™§π™žπ™œπ™π™© π™©π™žπ™’π™š. ❞ π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› 𝖀𝖽𝖾𝗇 π–€π—…π—…π—‚π—Œ...