Im a villainess that is desti...

By gla1zed

Im Stella De- oh wait....i was Stella Devan right now im reborn as a baby and u might be wondering how i got... More

Ch. 1 Goodbye Earth
Ch. 2 Eleanor Zira Crysantia
ch. 3 Magic
Ch. 4 Im The Villainess!
ch. 5 Surviving plan!
Ch. 6 my fiancee
Ch. 7 Baby dragon?!
Ch. 8 My birthday.
Ch. 9 Mystique Academy
Ch.10 1st day
Ch. 11 Meeting the heroine
Ch. 12 Lilian Dosett
Ch. 13 New friend?
Ch. 14 Alastair
Ch. 15 Date
Ch. 16 The Ball
Ch. 17 Tournament
Ch. 18 Tournament #2
Ch. 19 Tournament #3
Ch. 20
Ch. 21 Apology
Ch.22 Goodbye
Ch. 23 Spy
CH. 24 Past
Ch.25 War
Ch. 26 Compass
Ch. 27 Dream?
Ch.29 Back at last
Ch. 29 Trap
Ch. 30 Mine
Ch. 31
Ch. 32 Emperor
Ch. 33 Island
Ch. 34 lost memories
Ch. 35 Memories
Ch. 36 Falling
Ch. 37
Ch. 38 Ocean blue eyes
CH. 39 Don't leave
Ch. 40 Sleeping Beauty
Ch. 41 A fool
Ch. 42 Dead
Ch. 43 Back for good
Ch. 44
Ch. 45 Dead
Ch. 46 Sacrifice
Ch. 47 Baby boy
Ch. 48 Betrayal
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51 Hani
Extra #1
Extra #2

Ch. 52 Blessing

5.6K 165 25
By gla1zed

I nervously sat down at the dining table where we will have breakfast with my mom and friends.

"G-good morning mother" I greeted cheerfully while she gave me a gentle smile. Soon the chairs began to fill up and we were now complete.

The table was now filled with food and my mother told us to begin eating.

My eyes glistened at the macarons near my mother and i put a lot on my plate before deciding to eat the pancakes first.

They were all talking about the empire and business stuff so i just kept silent and took care of little Raza who was eating happily beside me.

then the topic of my marriage came up,

"clank" The sound of mothers fork filled the room.

"Haha..How clumsy of me, sorry what was that?"

I locked eyes with Cole and shook my head.

"Mother..About my marriage-"

I was stopped by my mother glaring at me.

The tension in the room rose up making them shut their mouth.

I laughed nervously,

My mother rose up from her seat and came to me and pat my hair, "Sweetie, you just came back from being missing for 2 years and now your getting married in 1 week?"

"B-but mother...I've already reached marriageable ag--"

The hand that was so gentle just a second ago became so aggressive tugging on my hair.

The others flinched at my mothers action, they were contemplating whether to speak up but i just smiled at them and closed my eyes gently telling them to not mind it.

Cole subconsciously crushed the spoon and we all turned our eyes on him.

"..." Cole noticed what he did  and bowed down to my mother before taking my hand and suddenly teleporting me to a small secluded garden in my house that i didn't even know existed.

I rub my the part of my head where my mother was tugging on my hair while frowning.

"Ha...Is..my mother even gonna recover?" I spoke out my thoughts and widened my eyes when i just realized that i said that out loud.

Cole's face was tense as ever and it became even more grumpier when he heard what i said.

I gently placed my hand on his cheeks and smiled, "Don't worry, I'll talk to her."

Cole's eyebrows trembled as he grabbed my hand and kissed it, "I..feel so helpless, I..don't know how to help her."

The corners of my lips slowly began to rise as i tried my best not to smile, he looks so cute~

like a dog wagging it's tail...

"Pft-"

Cole tilted his head in confusion, I gave him a toothy grin and pat his head, I was caught off guard when he stopped my hand that was petting him and leaned down to steal a kiss from me!

"--!"

I could feel the smile on his lips when he kissed my forehead then we teleported back to the dining room where my mom was waiting.

Looks like the others have already went back to their rooms.

"Mom, I'm sorr--" Before i could finish my mother enveloped me into a big warm hug.

My mothers' shoulder's were trembling as she tried to hold in her sob.

"My precious baby...hic...I'm sorry...I don't know what got into me...whoooo." My mother cried loudly as tears began to fall from my face.

"...hic..mom..." I reciprocated her hug and cried on her shoulders.

"I'm...sorry..." My mom said through her sobs.

I nodded aggressively and laughed.

that day we talked about father, and how I'm going to get married soon.

I don't what happened while Cole and I were gone, but I'm grateful that my mom is back.

***

~1 week later~

The day of my wedding!

I admired myself on the mirror, while my friends tidied up my dress.

"The prince will be speechless once he sees you" My mother said fixing my veil.

I gave her a big grin, "you think so?"

Freesia smirked, "I know so"

They laughed while on the other side the room was filled with tension.

Cole was waiting for the bride at the holy temple, a wedding that everyone was invited to.

but clearly Constantine, Hugo, and Alastair was not up to it.

Of course Charles was just there eyeing the food.

Constantine frowned and patted Cole's back violently, "Take care of my sis. If you mistreat her then I will take her home immediately."

Cole furrowed his eyebrows at what constantine said before shrugging it off and ignoring the 3 of them who was telling him to treat her well. Well duh, of course he would.

Back to my side, My friends and mom are as supportive as ever.

well...except the fact that they cry every 5 seconds and ruining their make up.

"Stop crying Anemone!" Freesia shouted, although she was crying herself.

"No you stop crying!" they bickered while they cried messily.

Cath walked up to me and gave me a big hug, "I wish you the best, Stel."

My eyes began to tear up and i immediately closed them, "Stoppp, you're gonna make me cry again..all of you!" I said with a wavy voice.

They sniffed and embraced me into a group hug, "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

I patted their backs while they cried...these girls..

Also Raza has turned back to a dragon and is now sleeping.

He has a cute little purple bow tie on his neck, as i was about to wake him his eyes trembled and shut open.

"Raza!" I giggled as he attacked me into the floor cuddling me.

***

The big doors opened and a beautiful and mesmerizing bride appeared on the holy temple.

...hehe of course it's me!

Raza was also walking down with me on my side while flying in his baby form and my brides maid are on the back.

I slowly walked up to where my husband is, and as we met eyes, it felt like I fell in love with him all over again.

those same eyes that always protected me and loved me.

The priest began to talk but I couldn't hear what he was saying as Cole and I didn't leave each other's eyes.

Oh! I forgot to mention in this world the marriage for royals here is different..

You first bow down to each other, drink from the holy cup, and that is about it..hmmm, there's also a party after the ceremony but of course i have to change out of this dress.

and in just a blink of an eye, the ceremony was over. The guest cheered and clapped as the we exit the holy temple.

"..It's over..?" I mumbled, as I closed the door to our room.

This room is about the size of 2 of my bedroom, and let me tell you my bedroom is big.

As soon as we closed the door, Cole immediately smashed his lips into mine.

"You're finally mine, Eleanor Lisanthium."

I blushed at my new last name.

"You looked so beautiful, I almost wanted to make all the guest blind so I'll be the only one to look at you."

I giggled at that statement. "You look handsome too, My husband~"

I was surprised when he suddenly carried me and placed me on the bed, "S-Stop! You know we can't yet, the party..remember?" I said laughing nervously. I bet he isn't gonna take it easy on me tonight.

"ah..that." He said in a monotone voice, he looked mad pissed.

I laughed, "Now I need to get dressed, Don't you have any matters to attend to before the party?"

He forcibly nodded and pouted.

The corners of my lips turned upwards and I gave  him a peck before telling him to fuck off and do his duty.

"Bu--"

"No buts mister crown prince," I said waving my hands and slamming the door shut.

"Hehe.." I smiled at this large bedroom. We're finally married.

This feels like a dream..Who would've taught that I'd get married to a man I intended to avoid.

"P-Princess? We've come to dress you.." 

***

The party soon began and i talked to everyone..my family, friends, everyone.

that day was a very memorable day for me, we were all so happy, and I'm thankful for Cole for that.

Yes..I'm where I belong now, Where i should be.

After all...maybe..you can change your destiny...

~end~

.

.

.

(an)

10-12-20

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WE'RE FONE WE'RE FINALLY DONEEEEEEEE. THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS MADE IT TO THE END AND I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS VERY MESSILY WRITTEN BOOK. TTvTT I'm gonna miss this book so much but everything always comes to an end hehe~

Thank you for the cute comments you guys commented here hehe, and although i dont reply i always read them and it always lifts up my mood. tysm for the support and you guys BETTA STAY SAFE! TTvTT

Lastly, gud bye "I'm a villainess that is destined to die" I'll  miss the cute characters on this story and I'll also miss thinking of ideas on how the story should progress, thank you for being a safe place where i can write all the ideas i have thought of! I hope you'll become a book that makes mah readers happy :')

geez look at me talking to my book, well..I guess this is the end.

shoo-!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 112K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
3.1M 183K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
3.4K 124 31
A sequel to my first story 'Neferpitou and the human Royal Guard.' Like with the previous fanfic, the description and title was recently deleted som...
6.6K 52 13
just one shots of current nhl players and some college players. (if you read my jamie and connor book i will most likely post on here more as these...