𝑩𝑻𝑺 𝑢𝑡𝑬𝑺𝑯𝑢𝑻𝑺

By the_yourname

Various mini bts imagines More

~Requests~
MYG - When he gets jealous of Holly
KTH - When you both can't sleep after argument.
JJK - When he writes a love song
Permission To Dance - KNJ
The Royal Masquerade : Hoseok
Father's Day : Namjoon
The Day We Met : Hoseok
Hickey : Namjoon
Birthday Surprise : Taehyung
Kookie Day : Jungkook
Homies : VMIN
Tae : Slow Dancing In The Rain
When He Forgets Your Birthday - KNJ
Nightmare - PJM
The Pianist - MYG
Movie Night - KTH
JJK : When you both are opponents in debate
JJK : When your arranged husband gets jealous of π™π™žπ™¨ best friend
PJM - meeting him after the break up
When your arranged husband helps you fall asleep - KSJ

Helping You Accept Your Sexuality : Namjoon

878 16 3
By the_yourname

🌼 helping you accept your sexuality.
🌼 Kim namjoon
🌼 Oneshot

Namjoon Pov ~

I was at my apartment since we were on a break.
And was reading a book when suddenly I heard my girlfriend y/n fangirling.

"Who is she fangirling on?" I thought to myself and went to living room where she was.

Y/n Pov ~

I was watching the new MV of namgi who is joon's sister.

She is honestly my favorite idol. She is a soloist and I love her songs, her voice, her dancing style everything about her!

𝘼𝙝𝙝𝙜𝙝𝙝𝙝𝙝 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙩𝙩𝙩!!

"𝘞𝘛𝘍 𝘺/𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴" I mentally scolded myself. I mean since childhood I have been told that you can not be attracted to the same gender as you.

I was broke out of my thoughts with joon's voice

Joon : "shall I be jealous of my sister now" *chuckles*

Wait he heard me! I was embarrassed as hell and I bet my face was redder then tomato.
Joon saw it, and plopped onto the sofa next to me. He was still laughing.

Nj : don't tell me you have a crush on my sister *laughs*

Y/n : no!

Nj : *chuckles* sureeee

Y/n : 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺! 𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭..

Nj : what! Babes it's totally fine to have crush on a girl. There's nothing wrong with that.

Y/n : *mumbles* 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪.....

Namjoon Pov ~

When I heard those words from her mouth, I felt really sad Why would she feel like that...

Honestly I don't blame her. Many parents fit that in their kids minds but this is so wrong of them. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙨!

I hugged her tightly for a while, after we broke the hug I looked into her eyes and spoke

Nj : y/n.. Listen to me, there is nothing wrong with being attracted to girls.

Y/n : I don't know about that..

A thought bubbled in my mind "𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿" that thought honestly broke my heart. But then again her happiness is most important. I sad smile came across my face and with all the courage I had in me I spoke

Nj : y/n, would you answer my question honestly.

Y/n : yeah...

Nj : 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚, 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨..?

Y/n :....

Deep down I was hoping that my thought is a false doubt, I was hoping that she isn't attracted to girls...
But She didn't spoke anything, which proved my suspicion.
She likes girls but she isn't able to accept it.
Even now I still hope that at least she is bisexual...
I held her hands and spoke

Nj : y/n, you can lie to me but please don't lie to yourself.
𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩..?

Y/n : i- I don't know... I mean I am an idol a-and I am a girl s-so I shouldn't be attracted to girls *sobs*

Her words proved that she is indeed attracted to girls. And as much as it would hurt me to let her go I know it's for her own good and I need to show her 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧.

And watching her cry just broke me, I hugged her and then whispered in her ears

Nj : y/n.. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 "𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙮" 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 "𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨?"

Y/n : *sobs*

Nj : *rubbing her back* I promise I won't judge, tell me how you truly feel.

𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙞𝙩?

𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡?

𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪?

Y/n : *sobs* m-maybe....

Nj : *on verge of tears* y/n, listen to me, I would always support you no matter what.

And you don't owe society to be heterosexual.
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗼𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹. 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙩!

Y/n : B-but my fans and 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙚...

Nj : y/n.... Honey listen to me 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪!
𝙄𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂!

Y/n : joonie... *crys*

Nj : *on verge of tears* it's alright, I would always support you. Everything is going to be fine...

Y/n : *in between sobs* i- I never really felt attracted to men but have always felt attracted to women but I tried to 𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙮 it because I felt it was something wrong...

Nj Pov ~

Those words of her made it crystal clear that this is the end of us... That she isn't bisexual.. That I would lose her but... Her happiness is more important to me..

Nj : *crying* no, baby it's not at all wrong.

Y/n : *crying* I am sorry joon....

Nj : why...?

Y/n : i- I unknowingly used you to convince myself that I am hetro

Nj : it's not your fault y/n. It's society's fault that they made you feel like you have to deny your homosexuality... I don't blame you y/n...

Y/n : sh-shall I hide it or tell lunars(your fandom name) about it... Maybe it would help them accept their sexuality too...

Nj : yes! Y/n you definitely should do that! It would help a lot of people and give you confidence as well!

Y/n : but what if they start to hate me...

Nj : I am sure they won't! Plus since you are not under any entertainment, you don't even need to ask for any body's permission.

Y/n : I am scared...

Nj : y/n if you tell them you would definitely feel better and you know the world is more accepting then you think it is.

Y/n : I hope so...

Namjoon Pov ~

Y/n came out to the world and response was majorly positive which made me really happy. Even though I am a bit sad that I won't have y/n anymore but I would get over it...

Y/n : omg!! Joon everyone is so nice and supportive!!

Nj : and that's exactly how they should be! Nice and supportive.

Y/n I just want tell you that I would always love you maybe not as your s/o anymore but as your best friend, I would always support you and be there for you!

Y/n : thank you so much joon! For everything.. I mean it.

Nj : moreover, to your fortune my sister is bisexual so you have a chance to be with your crush *wink*

Y/n : yahhh *blushing*

Nj : I can be your wing man yk!

Nj Pov ~

I don't know whether I would be even able to get over you... A part of me would always love you and deep down I wish that you were my soulmate...
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 my love ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 275 7
BTS Mini Imagine
16.2K 348 27
Series of BTS imagines. Angst and fluff (Sometimes it might lead into slight smut unintentionally XD) Anyways, ENJOY.