Downton Abbey: The Next Gener...

By Energizer_Bunny9

This story takes place thirteen years after the end of Downton Abbey. Master George is a day away from his ei... More

Chapter 1: George
Chapter 2: Sybbie
Quick Break!
Chapter 3: Marigold
Chapter 4: Caroline
Chapter 5: Jack and Cate
Chapter 6: George
Chapter 7: Caroline
Chapter 8: Marigold
Chapter 9: Sybbie
Chapter 10: George
Chapter 11: Caroline
Author's Note

Quick Note

176 0 0
By Energizer_Bunny9

The only characters I own are Jack and Catherine Pelham, Nora McHale, Grace Branson, and Cordelia Branson. The last three mentioned are introduced in a story I'm writing called, A Second Chance in Love. It is about Cordelia O'Connor, a fifteen year old girl and her first love, Tom Branson. It also tell what happens when they meet again after the deaths of their spouses. Also just a warning, the character of Cate has a anxiety and she has a few panic attacks. Just a small warning. All other characters are owned by Julian Fellowes and the creators of Downton Abbey. I really hope you enjoy this story!

Enjoy,

Miss Maggie_Crawley1897

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 1.1K 83
REVISING! You're just Tom's little sister he never talked about. When out of the blue you get a call from him inviting you to Downton Abbey to meet h...
Florence By AmyM

Fanfiction

8.7K 137 12
In the grand halls of Downton Abbey, where tradition and aristocracy intertwine, there exists a young woman named Florence Crawley. She is the second...
43.9K 1.2K 153
Theodore Knighton-Barrow is the godson of Downton's first footman, Thomas Barrow. Growing up at Downton, staying primarily downstairs, of course, is...
3.9K 124 27
(Thomas Barrow/Matthew Crawley) When you serve in war together you form a bond beyond all else. When you serve in war with Thomas Barrow you find you...