That Night "OhmFluke" My vers...

By Bank_Teresa

This is the continuation of the fanfic kaoEarth 'that night', this tells the love story between Fluke natouch... More

Prologue
The beginning of love
Finding the answer
Endless pleasureπŸ”ž
Between The Rain
Deep Feelings Aroused
Worrying About You
The Friendship
The engagementπŸ”ž
Excessive jealousy
The Persecution
The Fluke's Plan
The unexpected
Doubts
Namtan
My Version Of Love
Saying goodbye to a friend
Evil plan
Believing in you
Pretending to be bad
Soon It Will Be You
The phone call
Going back in time
Trying to forget you
OhmFluke Special Chapter Part1
OhmFluke Special Chapter Part2πŸ”ž

Until I Die

1.3K 44 20
By Bank_Teresa

Namtan: what's going on?! ..

Ohm walked away from Fluke when he was startled by Namtan's voice, Fluke saw it and was a little sad, looked at Namtan and said in a sad voice noting that he was sad.

Fluke: no ... nothing is happening ...

Namtan saw Fluke's sad look approached him touched Fluke's face with one hand, worried about him and his voice softly light.

Namtan: how can I believe your words that seem so sad! .... Your eyes cannot hide the sadness ....

Fluke couldn't bear to see the kindness in Namtan's heart, and for a second he wanted Namtan to be like Ploy, for a second in his heart Fluke wished Namtan to disappear forever.

Seeing the thoughts and desires so evil that Fluke was having, Fluke moved backwards with a sad look and cursing himself for having those thoughts, left the place where he was running, Namtan was worried and shouted Fluke's name.

Namtan: p'fluke wait ....

Namtan looked at Ohm who was looking at Fluke with such a sad look when he ran away, Namtan with a suspicious look.

Namtan: do you like p'fluke ?! p'ohm ...

Ohm looked at her surprised by the question, said with a dismayed look.

Ohm: my feelings don't matter anymore ....

Namtan was sad to look into the eyes and in the answer that Ohm said, Ohm asked.

Ohm: what are you doing here ?!

Namtan smiled slightly, responding in a calm voice.

Namtan: I came to the bachelorette party ... Tomorrow we're both going to get married ... So .. And what are you doing here?! ..

Ohm when he heard these words, he was silent sadly as if tomorrow was the day when he would die.

Ohm: why I'm here doesn't matter ... I'm going home, tomorrow there's a wedding to be present ...

Ohm left the place where he was and left, Namtan saw Ohm leaving and was sad and worried about both Fluke and Ohm.

Fluke entered the bar, and saw Earth and Kao talking and laughing happily, Fluke was not able to bear the sadness, and seeing the happiness on their faces both, the sadness was so great, seeing other people happy, left him sadder, because he knew he would never achieve happiness next to someone, the person he loves so much will marry tomorrow. Fluke didn't want to disturb Kao and Earth so he went to his home.

Arriving at his house, at the door, he put the key and tried to get in, but p'new Ohm manager called his name.

P'new: N'fluke ...

Fluke turned and looked at p'new, he did not want to be angry when he saw p'new, but his heart did not forget the words so painful that p'new said to him, Fluke with a sad angry look.

Fluke: what are you doing here?! ... Did you come to tell me something else to get me away from p'ohm ?!

P'new sad to see the pain in Fluke's eyes.

P'new: no ... not quite ... Fluke angry.

Fluke: go away .... Don't worry, I won't get close to p'ohm ... He and I don't have anything to do with each other anymore, you can be happy with that ... Now you can now celebrate ... You got what you wanted, separate me from p'ohm .... Congratulations on that ... Now go away, and let me suffer in peace ...

P'new sad sorry for what he did, he knew that Fluke got sick after that call, blaming himself for what he did, p'new kneeled said sorry.

P'new: please forgive me ... I was just thinking about p'ohm's future ... But I ended up hurting you so much for that .... I know you guys love each other very much .. N'ohm will never be happy with Namtan, because he loves you, I saw it in his eyes ... I swear I didn't want to interfere in your relationship with N'ohm anymore ... But Ohm's parents talked to Namtan's parents, I arrived in the middle of the conversation, and I was surprised ... I didn't think they would do this, I tried to convince them not to hold this wedding but Ohm's mom wants to see Ohm married, before she dies, she thinks that at any moment she will have a heart attack that could someday kill her .. I had no choice but to say those words to you ... I swear I didn't want to ... I was just thinking about the mother's health of N'ohm .... Please forgive me.

Fluke heard everything sad, angry but understood the situation of p'new.

Fluke: you don't have to apologize to me ... Your reasons are understandable, so I have nothing to forgive you ... But please leave me alone ... I'm suffering too much, I love p'ohm very much. .. And he ... He is getting married tomorrow ... The man I love so much is getting married tomorrow ...

Crying Fluke could not bear to keep the pain and sadness he was trying at all costs not to show to anyone, he also knelt on the floor and clasped his hands on the floor in front of his house, p'new sad seeing the pain and Fluke's tears touched Fluke's shoulder.

P'new: I really apologize ... Please don't cry ... Everything will be fine ... You will be fine ..

Fluke hugged p'new, squeezed his hands behind p'new's back, tightened his shirt, and kept crying, the pain the sadness the way the love of his life is being taken from him did not allow Fluke stop crying it was a lot of pain he was feeling.

After a while Fluke stopped hugging p'new, got up without looking at p'new, touched the door and looked at p'new with a sad look and with tears in his eyes, p'new said.

P'new: are you going to the wedding tomorrow? ...

Fluke sad.

Fluke: I don't know ... I'll think if I will ... I don't know if I will ... I don't know if I'll be able to see him marry someone else ...

P'new: please go ... Let N'ohm see that you are fine, and that you will be fine ... Don't let him be worried about you ...

Fluke: I'll think ... Sorry, but now I want to be alone ...

P'new: humnn ... Alright ... Rest, you need to rest ...

Fluke smiled softly and kindly, opened the door and entered the house, Fluke went into his bedroom, looked around the whole bedroom, sadly moved his body to a seat like a bed, sitting, Fluke shrugged his legs and hugged both legs with both arms, put his head over his arms, with tears streaming out Fluke said.

Fluke: I ... I usually close my eyes when it hurts, sometimes when I fall into your arms p'ohm, I think I'll be safe by your side .... When I was in your arms, I think I liked the the way you paralyzed all the pain, and the dark thoughts that I carried in my heart ... I think I liked the way you helped me escape these feelings ... I was kind of getting used to being someone you loved. ... I'm sinking p'ohm and, this time I fear that there is no one to save me, not even you .... Fluke always crying .... I need someone to heal this pain, someone to know the how much I love you, someone to have when I'm sad, someone to hold my hands, and tell me everything is going to be okay .... It's easy to want it all, but it's never the same thing .... I lowered the my guard, I let you in my heart, this way of loving everything or nothing is making me sleep without you now .... This marriage is driving me crazy .. Now the day bleeds at dusk .... And you are not here to put me through all this ... My love ....

Fluke keep crying nonstop, the night ended and the day came, the sunlight touched Fluke's eyes, Fluke opened his eyes slowly, got up and stood in the middle of the bed, looked at the light that came out in the curtains, and thought of  Ohm, tears started to fall on his face again, Fluke wiped the tears, got out of bed and went to take a shower, Fluke left the bathroom, dressed in normal clothes, the phone rings and Fluke answered, Fluke when he heard the person's voice on the cell phone, tears started to fall hard.

Ohm: I love you ... Please forgive me N'fluke ..

Ohm hung up the phone and started to cry, Ohm was in the bedroom after he woke up, he called Fluke as soon as he woke up. Ohm's mother walked into Ohm's bedroom slowly, she thought Ohm was still asleep, but she stopped when she heard Ohm speak those sad words on the phone, and see her son's tears, Ohm did not see his mother, Ohm's mother left the room and was thoughtful and curious to know who this young man was who was making her son cry.

Ohm's wedding would be in two hours, it was already 2 pm, Ohm got ready, he was with Kao, Kao was looking at his friend and he couldn't bear to look at Ohm's sad face, Kao said.

Kao: you still have a chance to escape this marriage, N'ohm ...

Ohm looked at Kao sadly.

Ohm: unfortunately not ... I can't do this to my mother .... There's nothing else to do ... I can't escape this marriage ...

Sad Kao couldn't say any more, Earth was at his house, Earth called fluke.

Fluke: hello ...

Earth: hello p '... How are you?! ...

Fluke: I'm fine ... You don't need to call me that often ... You've called me ten times without stopping ...

Earth sad.

Earth: are you going to the wedding?! ... Do you have the wedding invitation ?!

Fluke: humnn ... I have the invitation ...

Earth: ...... I'm sorry ...

Fluke sad, but then gave a soft smile.

Fluke: don't be like that ... I already said I'm fine ..

Earth a little sad but angry.

Earth: stop p '... Stop saying you're okay .... You know I know you're not okay ...

Fluke surprised by Earth's words.

Fluke: Of course I'm not well ... But what can I do ... I cannot prevent this marriage ... I cannot do anything ...

Earth interrupted Fluke's words.

Earth: you can do something ... You can go to Ohm's wedding and show him that you're okay ... You have to face this headache up .... You have to prove to Ohm that you'll be fine ... so come to this wedding ...

Fluke heard what Earth said, he was sad but then he saw that it would be best to go to the wedding, he didn't want to worry Ohm, he knew that Ohm was suffering just like him, in order to calm down Ohm, Fluke decided to go in the wedding.

Four hours passed, and it was time for the wedding, everyone was at the wedding party, both the wedding and the party would be at Ohm's house, Ohm was still in the bedroom, he was sitting on the bed with an empty look, not wanting to live, lifeless, with a sadness that was never ending, p'new entered the room and saw Ohm looking forward without closing his eyes, p'new sad said.

P'new: the wedding will begin ... N'ohm ..

Ohm looked at p'new furiously, got up from the bed, walked to p'new, and passed p'new without speaking, Ohm went to the room where the wedding would be held, and saw the room full of people, they talking happily, unaware of the sadness that Ohm carried in his heart, Ohm came down the stairs and stood at the altar where the wedding ceremony was to be held, people sat in their seats, and the wedding ceremony began.

Namtan came into the room, all very beautiful with the wedding dress she smiled happily without stopping, but when she walked to Ohm, she saw Ohm's sad look, he wasn't smiling, she for a second was sad looking at Ohm but then she smiled again, she arrived at the altar, and looked at Ohm with a smile, the ceremony started and everyone was totally silent, no one spoke, in the middle of the ceremony Fluke entered the room and stood still, because he did not see a place to sit, Ohm looked at fluke and Fluke looked at him, their eyes were filled with sadness, pain, they both loved each other so much that their looks showed to everyone in the room, Ohm's mother saw the look of Ohm looking at the young man who just came in, and he was thinking again.

Namtan saw these looks and was sad. Earth asked Fluke to sit next to him, Fluke went to Earth and sat in the middle of the chairs, the ceremony continued, Namtan continued to look at Ohm, happy, the priest told the two of them to start speaking their words of love to each other, they were exchanging words with each other, Fluke was watching the great love of his life marrying someone else, he is hearing the words of love between the two and could not stand it, he said in Earth sad.

Fluke: sorry ... I thought I could take it ... But it's impossible, I ... I can't take it ...

Fluke got up from his chair and started trying to pass between the people who were sitting to leave, Ohm looked at fluke with a sad look when he saw Fluke trying to leave, one of Ohm's hands was squeeze Namtan's hand a little, the other the hand was with the wedding ring, Ohm was putting the ring on when he saw Fluke rising, Namtan saw Ohm's gaze.

Fluke managed to get out and tried to walk away, but everyone in the room startled and was all surprised when they saw Ohm's mom grab one of Fluke's arms and talk.

Ohm's mother: wait ....

Fluke when someone grabbed his arm, he turned and looked back, and saw Ohm's mom, Fluke's eyes widened when he saw her, Ohm's eyes widened as well and he looked at them both worried about what he was seeing, Ohm's mother with a kind and affectionate smile said.

Ohm's mother: don't go ... You .... You love my son, don't you ?!

Fluke frightened with wide eyes could not answer the question that was put to him, Ohm's mother always with a smile, with a hand touched Fluke's face.

Ohm's mother: I see this sad look you have now ... And I see my son's sad look ... She looked at Ohm ... You both love each other ... For this reason my son was against this marriage ... Because he already had someone in his heart ... But he couldn't tell me, that this someone is a man ...

Ohm at the altar worried, he said.

Ohm: mom please ... Your heart ..

Ohm's mom said to look at Ohm.

Ohm's mom: so that's why you're getting married ?! Because of my heart ?!! ... She looked back at Fluke ... Because of me, are you two giving up on your love ?!! ... Did you two think that I could not bear to hear that my son is attracted to men too?! ... I am strong enough to hear this ... She looked back at Ohm .... My son's happiness is the most important thing for me ... I want to see you married to the person you love ... Your father wanted to make this arranged marriage, in the beginning I didn't agree, but then I met dear Namtan and fell in love with her ... I thought she is the ideal young girl for you ... But now ... She looked at fluke with both hands touched Fluke's face ... But now I see that the ideal person for my son is this heart so gentle, so noble and full of love that this young man has.

Fluke started to cry, looking at Ohm's mother, with tears afraid that maybe he would ruin Ohm's mother's happiness.

Fluke: sorry ... I ... I didn't want to come here .... I shouldn't be here .... Sorry ...

Fluke tried to leave the place where he was, but everyone was again surprised to see Namtan grab Fluke's arms and pull Fluke, and giving Fluke a hug, Fluke and Ohm opened their eyes wide, Namtan in the middle of the hug said.

Namtan: of course you should be here ... Namtan stopped hugging, and looked at Fluke .... You ... You are a good person p'fluke ... You thought about the health of Ohm's mother .. .. You chose to let go of your love that you feel for p'ohm for the health of his mother ... And now knowing that Ohm's mother accepts you both, you are afraid to be with Ohm ...

Fluke sad, with tears.

Fluke: please .... Don't do this .... You love p'ohm too ... You are such a good person, you deserve to be with him, not me ... I don't deserve these words of yours ... I'm not a good person, I wished you to disappear from the p'ohm's life, I wished you didn't exist ... So please don't be so nice to me, I don't deserve your words of comfort .. .

Namtan with a gentle smile, touched Fluke's face with one hand.

Namtan: humnn ... You are right I love him too .... But my love is not compared to yours, you love him much more than me ... You came first in the life of p'ohm ... I was just a mistake, and I was one of the problems you two were facing ... Why do you say you're not a good person ?! See what you are doing now ... You are thinking about my happiness, you are thinking about the health of  p'ohm's mother .... You chose to suffer in silence for the happiness of the people around p'ohm. .. So don't say you are a bad person .... You are a great person who is willing to surrender your happiness for the good of the people you love ... So don't worry about me, give your heart a chance and be happy with p'ohm ...

Fluke with tears,

Fluke: N'namtam ...

Ohm's mother looked at Ohm, and made a gesture at Ohm, indicating for him to come to Fluke, Namtan saw this and left the place he was in, Ohm's mother did the same thing when she saw Ohm leaving from the altar and walk towards Fluke, Fluke when Namtan released his face and moved to the side, Fluke saw Ohm coming to him, and his eyes widened when Ohm kissed him in front of everyone, Ohm when he went to kiss Fluke with both hands he gripped Fluke's face tightly, and kissed him so quickly, without letting Fluke speak, when Ohm kissed Fluke, Fluke stood with both hands on his side and then grabbed both hands that were grabbing your face.

Everyone was happy to see this kiss full of love, everyone with happiness on their faces, started to clap their hands, Ohm was kissing Fluke's lips non-stop, with one hand he dropped Fluke's face and put it on his waist and pulled  Fluke closer to him, the kiss was long, almost three minutes, Ohm stopped kissing Fluke and put his forehead on Fluke's forehead and said with a happy smile.

Ohm: I love you .... I love you ... I love you so much my love .... Without you I cannot live ...

Fluke started to cry non-stop, he didn't know what he was feeling, it was a very mixed feeling in his thoughts, he looked at Ohm and touched a hand to Ohm's face with tears.

Fluke: I ... I was so scared ... Watching you go to this altar .... Losing someone is like any other pain I've ever known, but not how I was feeling a few minutes ago ... loving someone so much and having no control, I've been so lost these two days ... without you .... without you I feel suffocated, I've been strong all this time, I never thought how much I needed you, you are my only safe haven that I know, this pain that was inside me, my world falling apart, I should never have let you go ... and get married ... I'm sorry ...

Fluke started to cry without stopping to look into ohm's eyes, Ohm with both hands touched fluke's face, looked at fluke's tears, and said full of love.

Ohm: You are not alone now, I am here now to be with you all the time, my love .... I can't help loving you, even though I try not to love, I can't help wanting you, I I know I would die without you .... One look at you, my whole life aligns my love .. Ohm caressing fluke's face with both hands full of delicacy ..... Before I call you mine, I can't believe it's true sometimes I was an idiot to you .... ohm touched his forehead on fluke's forehead, closed his eyes ... but now I will love you like never before ... he looked at fluke with a kiss in love and looked him in the eye again ... Loving you is the best thing I will do, I will love you forever this is a promise I'm making to you, whatever happens, my love will be just for you. ..

Fluke with tears, happy with these words so beautiful coming from the lips of the man he loves, fluke approached the lips of Ohm kissed Ohm.

Fluke: I love you ... Please never leave ... Never let me suffer again ... I never loved anyone as much as I love you ...

Fluke kissed ohm's lips again, ohm after fluke kiss, he looked at fluke and said.

Ohm: The way you love, it changes who I am, I am lost without you, I promise I will never leave, when it is too heavy to carry our love, remember this moment with me ... I promise that I will never stop loving you until the day I die.

END

I don't know if you all liked the ending, but if you all liked it, I ask you all my beloved readers.🤓📖

Do you all want a special ohmFluke chapter ?!😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 175 25
Ohm and Fluke, 2 actors, meet while shooting a BoysLove series (Until We Meet Again). They feel a strange attraction that they can't explain. It was...
38.1K 2.6K 12
Thirteen years later, lovesick Tine Teepakorn met arrogant Sarawat Gunthithanon and decided his childhood best friend had changed so much. Or so he t...
37.4K 1.4K 73
Some men can be born with the capacity to get pregnant, others do not, what Earth did not know is that he was born with this capacity. Kao and Earth...