[UnBalanced] Male Reader x Fa...

By Braggski

A man from a world that is under constant threat of extinction at the hands of sinister monsters, villains, d... More

•Chapter 0• [Y/N L/N & Harem]
•Chapter 1• [Punching Is (NOT) Always The Answer]
•Chapter 2• [A Blonde, A Talking Cat And A DORAGON]
•Chapter 4• [Unga Bunga Horny Monkey]
•Chapter 5• [Just Y/N]
•Chapter 6• [Empress Crimson]
•Chapter 7• [Sing Me To Sleep]
•Chapter 8• [Lullaby Of A Deadman]
•Chapter 9• [Hot Wind Blowing]
•Spooktober Special Chapter• [Spooky Scary... Pumpkins?]
•Chapter 10• [Undead Lullaby]
•Chapter 11• [Bombshell Blonde]
•Chapter 12• [Periphery]
•Chapter 13• [Temptations]
•Chapter 14• [LOST IN PARADISE]
•Chapter 15• [Paradise Lost]
•Chapter 16• [When the Moon's Reaching Out Stars]
•Christmas Special Chapter• [All I Want For Christmas Is You]
•Chapter 17• [Fly Me To The Moon]
•Chapter 18• [First Date]
•Chapter 19• [Tongue Twister]
•Chapter 20• [Calm Before The Storm]
•Chapter 21• [Greeting The Menace]
•Chapter 22• [Final Solution]
•Chapter 23• [Rain Over Me]
•Chapter 24• [Go Big or Go Extinct]
•Chapter 25• [Set Fire To The Rain]
•Chapter 26• [Friday Night Funkin']
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter 27 [Good Day]
Chapter 28 [Walking on Sunshine]
Chapter 29 [Lights Out]
Chapter 30 [Astronaut In The Ocean]
Chapter 31 [Unstoppable]

•Chapter 3• [Beginning Of A Fairy Tale in Fairy Tail]

9.5K 196 116
By Braggski

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[[Y/N POV]]

The next day we arrived at Fairy Tail's HQ, could you even call it that if it only had one building? Eh, who cares! Either way turns out Natsu has some severe motion sickness, which is quite unfortunate. And turns out Lucy hates walking, to be brutally honest, I'm not surprised. What? It's not like she's going to be bitchy all the time because she's blonde! ...Or I hope so. Either way, when we arrived at the guild building, which was gigantic mind you, Natsu being the polite gentleman KICKED OPEN THE LARGE WOODEN DOORS! 

Natsu: "We're back!"

Everyone in the guildhall seemed to be in quite a good mood and greeted Natsu with smiles and warm welcomes. However, to Lucy's shock and my amusement, Natsu went ahead and dropkicked one random member of the guild. Which then led to a goddamn brawl starting with tables and people flying. Yup, this place looks like lots of fun!

???: "Natsu's back?!"

Some random dude popped up right beside us without his short on, dude, come on now.

Y/N: "Put some shirt on dude."

???: "Huh? Oh, newcomers?"

Y/N: "Kinda. Name's Y/N L/N."

Gray: "The name's Gray Fullbuster-"

The shirtless guy whose surname could be interpreted got cut off when a table hit him in the head. Shouting curses at Natsu he jumped into the fray and started beating random guild members left and right. Oh, right, there was also some girl drinking A GODDAMN BARREL WORTH OF ALCOHOL at the bar! And she was only dressed in a bikini top and some tight brown pants, VERY NICE. I, being me, sort of got out of the way and went towards the bar, Lucy following me.

Y/N: "This happens all the time?"

???: "Yup. Huh, I've never seen you around before."

Y/N: "Y/N L/N, hopefully, a new member, maybe, possibly?"

Cana: "Hah, relax! My name is Cana Alberona the greatest alcohol drinker of Fairy Tail!"

Y/N: "Is that a challenge?"

Cana: "Hoho? You're trying to challenge me in a drinking game?"

Lucy: "Pleased to meet you! I'm Lucy!"

Just then ANOTHER new arrival takes the center stage. And boy, was he tall and bulky with dark skin complexion and hair styled like an old anime character. 

???: "So much crying before noon. If you are real men you'll solve your problems with fists!"

...I think I'm going to like this guy. Unfortunately, before I could introduce myself to him he got punched off by Natsu and Gray and flew off to the other side of the building. Oh well, guess I'll introduce myself later then.

???: "My, my, so noisy."

The voice belonged to what anyone would simply call a background character that's also a womanizer evident by the two girls sitting on his lap, LUCKY BASTARD LEAVE SOME FOR THE REST OF US! Oh, good, he got hit by a vase to the face. Now I don't have to punch him. Oh, and his name is Loke judging by the two girls swooning over him.

???: "Oh, newcomers?"

...Holy shit this place just got a thousand times better! What a beauty! Wait... I've seen her before... IT'S MIRAJANE STRAUSS, HOLY FUCK! She's even more attractive in person! Random Dragon-level Threat shaman, you the man.

Lucy: "WOW, Mirajane, in the flesh!"

BE COOL, Y/N, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!

Y/N: "Hello."

FUCK!

Y/N: "The name's Y/N, where do we-"

And then she got hit by the tall dark-skinned guy from before. Huh, now that I think about it they look like siblings, kind of, maybe its the white hair... Better land a hand to score points with her. 

[[3rd POV]]

Y/N walked over the mountain that was mainly consisting of random guild members, tables, of course, Mirajane and the large guy currently sandwiching her to the floor. He bent down and picked the large man with easy by his hand and threw him back to the mob still brawling in the guildhall before offering a hand to the white-haired beauty.

Y/N: "Are you okay?"

Mirajane: "Ah, I'm fine. Thank you for the help though."

She took his hand and stood up, albeit stumbled slightly before brushing off any dirt and dust she managed to get on her dress.

Mirajane: "Did you have to toss Elfman like that though?"

Y/N: "Oh, uh, sorry? Are you two related?"

Mirajane: "Yes, how did you guess?"

Y/N: "I guess the hair sort of gives it away."

Mirajane: "Hehe, silly, a lot of people have white hair!"

Y/N: "Intuition then?"

Mirajane: "So, I take it you and that blonde girl over there are here to become official members?"

Y/N: "Guess so. Her name is Lucy by the way."

Mirajane: "I'm Mirajane Strauss, but please call me Mira."

Y/N: "Alright then, Mira. Do these... fights happen often?"

Mirajane: "Yes, they do in fact. Do they bother you?"

Y/N: "Oh no, I'm just wondering when I can join in."

Mirajane: "Well, maybe now isn't the best time, when they go overboard, the Master usually..."

She didn't get to finish her sentence as a large shadow loomed over everyone in the guildhall and completely stopped their pointless little brawl. Lucy's jaw hit the floor at the sight of the giant man while Y/N whistled in amusement. Natsu who tried to grasp the victory over the others simply got stomped into the ground.

Giant-Man: "Oh, new recruits?"

Y/N: "Yup."

Lucy: "Yes!"

To their surprise the gigantic man started shrinking right before them, becoming smaller and smaller until he was shorter than even The Terrible Tornado Tatsumaki, and that's really saying something considering his age. 

Old Man: "Glad to have you here!"

Y/N: "Likewise. Name's Y/N L/N."

Master Makarov: "I'm the current acting Master of Fairy Tail, Makarov Dreyar. Glad to have you aboard, sonny!"

He then jumped off towards the upper floor of the building but didn't quite stick the landing as he smacked his head against the wooden railing. Now, the entire guild's attention was on him and him alone.

Master Makarov: "You rascals have done it again! Just look at how much paperwork the council sent me. They are all complaints!"

He flicked the rather impressive stack of papers towards his guild to see, and while everyone was listening to him Y/N's mind wandered off when he mentioned the council.

Y/N: 'The council? Is it like the council from Star Wars or something? Or is it...'

Y/N: 'The Almighty Council... not even Saitama-sensei could go against them...'

He was brought out of his thoughts by everyone in the guildhall cheering as Master Makarov finished his speech, which Y/N managed to completely miss. Knowing what kind of people were all around him, he guessed it was some motivational pep talk. 

Mirajane: "Come with me you two, I'll give you your guild stamps."

Mirajane brought both Y/N and Lucy to the counter by the bar and produced a stamp with Fairy Tail's logo on it.

Mirajane: "Now just tell me which colour and where you want it."

Lucy: "On my hand in pink is fine."

Y/N: "Hmm, I suppose red one will do and on my left hand."

Y/N's guild mark placement was very much similar to Lucy's, but it was on his left hand instead of right and was crimson red rather than light pink. Y/N smirked when he looked at his guild mark, not even a year in a completely different world and he was already part of an extremely destructive guild full of beautiful women, this just couldn't get any better. Lucy went over to Natsu to talk about her now being part of Fairy Tail while Y/N had different plans.

Y/N: "Say, Mira, you wouldn't happen to know any cheap hotels around, would you?"

Mirajane: "Well, Fairy Hills is only for girls but I'm sure there's an available apartment somewhere in the city."

Y/N: "Hmm, well, thanks for the info."

Mirajane: "It's not a problem if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me!"

Y/N: "I'll make sure to keep that in mind."

???: "Hasn't my dad come back yet?"

Their attention is brought towards a young boy with blue hair who appeared to be desperately pestering Master Makarov about something. The Master in response only harshly told him to fuck off and to have some faith in his father. From Y/N heard the boy was Romeo. The response the old man got was a punch to the face as the poor kid ran away in tears. Then they turned their attention to Natsu who punched a request paper into the board.

Y/N: "He sure took it personally."

Mirajane: "Well, Natsu and Romeo are really like. The same thing happened to Natsu, you see. All wizards of Fairy Tail carry something with them they wish they could forget and leave behind. A scar, pain, bad memories..."

Y/N: "...Carry something with them, huh..."

▀▖┗▛▄▖▜▚┣ ▜▚┗┣┗┫┓┏┓ ▛▄▖┅┗▖. ┣┗┏▛▄▖▜┏┣ ▚ ▖▞┣┗▖┗┣. ┣┗▖┃▀▚▗┏┏┓. ▖┛▀┗▞┃┏▄ ▛┏┗▄▖▜▚┣ ┅▖

┗━▖ ▖┓┫▞┣ ▚ ▛▄┅┗▖ ▚ ▖▞┣┗▖┗┣ ▚┛▘▞━▖┅."

Y/N: "...Well, guess It's time to go on my first mission."

He then ran after Natsu, Lucy quickly running after him as well. Mirajane could only smile at their retreating forms with a badly hidden fondness before returning to her duties as a barmaid. 

[[TO BE CONTINUED...]]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 835 17
With his identity revealed, (Y/N) finds himself gaining more and more attention. With attention comes trouble, though he both never expected but was...
1.7K 6 40
So I tried to write a million stories, but this has been in the works for a while. This story is 18+. Most of the fairy tale characters will be in th...
242K 5.4K 24
{Completed} Laxus has always been your first love, he is the one that saved you after all. You've been dating for 8 years but your relationship has b...
208K 4.3K 92
( Y/N ) is the strongest female wizard in Fairy Tail , stronger than Erza and Mirajane. You also being the strongest Dragon Slayer in the world , wie...