Truth or Dare: With Sonic and...

By lyla_the_hedgehog

Hey guys, Lyla here! This is my new show called "Lyla's", and this is where I do interviews and play fun game... More

Welcome to My New Show: 'Lyla's'
First Truth
1 Vote = 1 Pray For Sonic
My Favorites/ Singing and Dancing
Secret Revealed
Nice Shadow?/ Special Guest Appearances
Embarrassing!
Shadow
Sonic's Devastating Day
Did It Work?
Triggered Shadow
Shadow's the Best!
A Special Suprise!
SO MANY TRUTHS! (Yay!)
Who Is Better?
Wait, What?
A LOT of drama! (Running out of title ideas!)
My Ships Are Gonna Sail! (I Know It!😏)
Rouge's Terrifying Day
Does Knuckles Trust Rouge?
A Ship With Fire!
Lyla's Terrible Moment!
A/N: Just A Clarification! (Please Read!)
Team Chaotic?
Another Day, Another Fight! (Why, Just Why?😑)
SONAMY FOREVER!💕
More Arguing? (I Think I'm Going To Die!)
Longest Episode Ever! (So Far.)
Finally, Shadow's Revenge!
MORE PEOPLE?
Is It True? (Get Ready!)
Bad Idea, Very Very Bad Idea.
'Lyla's' Talk Show Episode 1: Sonic The Hedgehog Movie
My Birthday!
🎉1K VIEWS!🎊
Sonic, Shadow, and Silver.
Drama?🤔(Need more title ideas!)
Changing The Ways of Life
Date Night?
'Lyla's' Talk Show Episode 3: Sonic the Hedgehog 2

'Lyla's' Talk Show Episode 2: Sonic The Hedgehog Cast

79 4 3
By lyla_the_hedgehog

SPOILER ALERT, if you haven't seen the movie, then please turn back now!

Before you got on with this episode, I just need you guys to know that I am a human in this one, since the cast members are humans and on Earth. So this is how I look like:

Again, I look like this in real life, I have pink dyed hair, light skin, and blue eyes (Make sure to read my 'About Me' book). It's kind of like a face reveal, except different, but if you REALLY WANT to see my face then help me get 1,000 followers!

And this is how my studio looks like on camera, but my studio is really big off camera:

I will be sitting on the desk on the far right, and the guests will be sitting on the couch, which is really big. I already mentioned who will be in this episode in my last chapter, so go check that out as well. No one commented questions for the Sonic the Hedgehog cast, which makes me kind of sad T-T! So, I decided to just ask questions that people from other interview shows asked them, so I guess their answers I'm putting in this chapter are based off their real answers. I hope you guys enjoy this episode and I will see you in the next episode!

------------

Lyla: *looks at the camera* Hello everyone and welcome to my show: 'Lyla's'!

*shows intro and logo*

Audience: *claps*

Lyla: I started my virtual class, and you know the easiest way to get straight A's is by using a ruler.

Audience: *laughs*

Lyla: And let me tell you a little story. I recently went into a bookstore to buy some books about turtles, for my biology class. Of course, I was wearing a mask.

Audience: *laughs*

Lyla: When I brought the books over to checkout, the shopkeeper asked me: "Hardbacks?" And I replied "Yes." Then she said "And they have little heads, too."

Audience: *laughs even more*

Lyla: I know, right; I was so confused, I meant the hardback books. Now, getting back to the main topic for today's show: Sonic! *looks at the audience*

Audience: *cheers*

Lyla: Like, SEGA was doing a really great job with updating Sonic in his video games and in the comics, and then BOOM! *looks at the camera* Get it? *smirks and wiggles her eyebrows up and down*
(Get it? Sonic Boom!)

Audience: *laughs then cheers and claps*

Lyla: Thanks, I came up with that Sonic joke myself. Anyways, last week I posted on my Instagram feed that I will be having 5 special guests today. (A/N: I don't actually have Instagram, so don't overthink this and take it too seriously.) And they all recently played together in SEGA and Paramount Pictures' 2020 film, 'Sonic the Hedgehog', that came out on February 14th in 2020 after a huge redesign.

Audience: *cheers and claps*

Lyla: Now, *clears throat* I'm gonna stop making jokes and get with the program because I also want to go home and sleep.

Audience: *laughs*

Lyla: I'm just kidding, I want to talk to them. So, without any interruptions. Let's welcome five of the star members from the cast of SEGA's 2020 movie 'Sonic the Hedgehog', Ben Schwartz, James Marsden, Jim Carrey, Tika Sumpter, and Colleen O'Shaughnessey. *claps*

Audience: *cheers loudly and claps*

*background doors open to revel Ben Schwartz, James Marsden, Jim Carrey, Tika Sumpter, and Colleen O'Shaughnessey*

Ben Schwartz, James Marsden, Jim Carrey, Tika Sumpter, and Colleen O'Shaughnessey: *wave to the audience*

Audience: *cheers even more louder*

Lyla: *shakes hands with all 5 of them* Welcome! *sits back down at her desk*

Ben Schwartz, James Marsden, Jim Carrey, Tika Sumpter, and Colleen O'Shaughnessey: *sit on the couch*

Jim Carrey: I SMELL CHILDREN!
(A/N: Jim Carrey was in the live action "The Grinch" movie, and that line is from that movie.)

Everyone: *laughs*
(A/N: By 'everyone', I also mean the guests and myself. So, not just the audience.)

Lyla: Yes, there are children here. *chuckles*

Jim Carrey: Gosh, dang it.

Everyone: *laughs*

Lyla: Now that my ears are aren't hurting anymore because of all the cheering, no offense,

Everyone: *laughs*

Lyla: I just wanna say 'thank you' to you guys for coming over to my show tonight. I am deeply honored to meet you five.

Jim Carrey: Thank you, Lyla.

Ben Schwartz: Oh, the pleasure is all ours.

James Marsden: We were really excited to come here.

Colleen O'Shaughnessey: *agrees with James* Yeah, we deeply were.

Tika Sumpter: Colleen couldn't stop talking about coming here.

Everyone: *giggles*

Lyla: Awww, really?

Colleen: Yeah, I have never really been on a talk show like this before. Especially to the ones that are related to the Sonic movie.

Lyla: Awww. Well, at least I made your day by inviting you here.

Everyone: *chuckles*

Colleen: You did.

Ben: It's amazing how a 14 year old girl like you can pull off a whole TV Show!

The 5 Celebs: *nod in agreement*

Lyla: I know! *smiles*

Everyone: *cheers and claps*

Lyla: Okay, let's dive right into the questions I have for you guys today because I also want to play a game with you all, too.

Jim: Oooh, fun!

Lyla: *giggles* Yeah! So, I'm going to start things off with the star of the movie, Ben, who voiced Sonic the Hedgehog himself.

Ben: *looks at the crowd and smiles*

Audience: *cheers and claps*

Lyla: So, you voiced one of the most popular video game characters which people have obsessively been taking about ever since the redesign of Sonic came out.

Ben: *looks back at Lyla* Yeah, I did.

Lyla: How did you feel when you got the call from SEGA to play a well-loved character?

Ben: Uh, I was really excited to play the character I grew up knowing. I played all of his video games, read all the comics, and I also know most of the history behind Sonic.

Lyla: Really? Me, too! HIGH FIVE!

Lyla and Ben: *high five each other*

Everyone: *chuckles*

Ben: Yeah, it was a great opportunity 

Lyla: Okay, the same question goes for you all. You guys can answer in order; what was your reaction when you got a call from SEGA?

James: Thanks, Lyla. *smiles* I wasn't expecting there to be a Sonic movie for another year or so. So when I found out I was being casted as Tom in Sonic, at first I got really shocked about the fact that a Sonic movie was being made.

Everyone: *laughs*

James: But then I got really hyped for it.

Tika: Same goes for me; I have never played a role in a video game themed movie so it was a new experience and I got happy for it.

Lyla: What about you, Jim?

Jim: *sighs* I just had the same expression on my face. *puts on a serious face*

Everyone: *laughs*

Jim: *smiles* I'm just kidding! *laughs a little* I got really excited for it.

Lyla: I can tell, you're one of the most funniest actors in the world.

Jim: I know, right?

Audience: *laughs a little*

Lyla: You are.*smiles* So, the next thing I wanna know is WHY did you guys agree to star in the movie; because SEGA DID give you guys a choice whether you wanted to join or not. So tell me about that. Ben, you start.

Ben: Uh, as I said before; Sonic has been a part of my life and I really want the Sonic-lovers out there to be excited for Sonic. Because it's been so long since we have seen Sonic in action. *smiles* So that's why I agreed to join the cast.

Audience: *claps*

Lyla: I agree, it feels nice to be excited for Sonic again. I remember when I was younger, I was SUPER hyped for a Sonic movie. Now after a few years, I finally got the thing I really wanted!

Audience: *claps*

James: I didn't know that much about Sonic until I found out I was being casted for his movie.

Everyone: *laughs*

James: *chuckles a little* But uh, I agreed because after I did a bit of research on him I thought it would be a great way to put smiles on people's faces. Just like Ben said, many people loved Sonic; especially in the past.

Tika: My answer is a mix on Ben and James. I have loved Sonic for a long time, and I think it's a grea movie to be in because of how funny it was.

Jim: You're supposed to mean m being funny, not the movie.

Everyone: *laughs*

Lyla: I swear, I feel like I'm going to die of laughter by the end of this episode.

Everyone: *laughs*

Jim: That's the reason why I joined, because I'm so funny and I can make the movie itself funnier!

Everyone: *laughs*

Lyla: *laughs* You did!

Jim: SEE!

Audience: *laughs even more*

Lyla: *stops laughing* Okay. *looks at her question cards and stares at them with a funny look*

Audience: *laughs*

Lyla: Wow............ *looks up* I suspiciously don't have any more questions left to ask.

Everyone: *laughs*

Lyla: Huh, that's odd; it was only two question. Welp, I guess the audience gets to ask questions.

Audience: *cheers*

Lyla: Let's start with tulip650156.

tulip650156: *stands up* Hello!

The 5 Celebs: Hi! *wave*

tulip650156: My question is for all of you. Um, what was the best part of filming the movie?

The 5 Celebs: Oooooh.

Tika: That's hard.

Jim: *in a funny voice* EVERYTHING!

Everyone: *laughs*

Ben: I have to agree with Jim, all the scenes were fun to do.

James: My favorite part is then I get to shoot Sonic with a tranquilizer dart.

Everyone: *laughs*

Tika: Yeah, I think I liked everyone while being on set.

Lyla: Okay, thank for your question.

tulip650156: Thank you! *sits back down on her seat*

Lyla: Next is shadowladymoonXx.

shadowladymoonXx: *stands up* Hey guys, my question is for Ben.

Ben: *puts his hand in the air* YES, just for me!

Everyone: *laughs*

shadowladymoonXx: There have been so many guys who have voiced Sonic is the past. The most recent one, Roger Craig Smith, was one of them and he sadly left the role after 10 years.

Colleen: Oh yeah, I heard about that from him; it really WAS sad.

shadowladymoonXx: So my question is, how long do you think you will voice as Sonic?

Ben: I honestly don't know, it all depends on SEGA on what they want for their beloved little blue hedgehog.

Lyla: That's a really nice answer, and thank you for your question.

shadowladymoonXx: No problem! *sits back down in her seat*

Lyla: Okay, next is Novas_Starwars.

Novas_Starwars: *stands up* Hi, my question is for Jim.

Jim: Ah, yes!

Novas_Starwars: *grins* Do you like pickles?

Everyone: *laughs really hard*

Colleen: *looks at Jim* Well, do you? *continues laughing*

Novas_Starwars: I'm just kidding, that's not my question. My question is, have you really played the Sonic games and read the comics?

Jim: *stares at Novas_Starwars with a serious face* No, I don't like pickles.

Everyone: *laughs*

Jim: *laughs a bit* And to answer your other question; I haven't read the comics, but I have played some of the games.

Lyla: Thank for your question.

Novas_Starwars: *waves and sits back down in his seat*

Lyla: We have a few more questions. So, TheSpearlighting, you're up!

TheSpearlighting: *stands up* OMG, HI! *waves* My question for you guys is who what is your favorite Sonic character?

Ben: Sonic!

James: Sonic.

Tika: Sonic and Amy.

Colleen: Sonic, Amy, Cream, and Tails!

Jim: EGGMAN!

Audience: *gasps*

Jim: *sighs* Fine, I also like Sonic as well.

Everyone: *laughs*

TheSpearlighting: What about you, Lyla?

Lyla: Oh, how sweet of you. Um, I love them all! But if I were to be more specific, then Maybe, Shadow, Rouge, and Espio. *makes a funny thinking face* But I still love them all! *smiles*

Everyone: *giggles*

Lyla: Thanks for your question.

TheSpearlighting: *nods and sits back down in her seat*

Lyla: Last but certainly not least, PXIEL_FANGIRL.

PXIEL_FANGIRL: Hi! *stands up* My question is for Tika and it's totally off topic.

Tika: Oh, I don't mind.

PXIEL_FANGIRL: Okay, phew!

Everyone: *laughs*

PXIEL_FANGIRL: My question is if Sonic were real, what would be the first thing you do with him?

Tika: Eat chilidogs, his specialty!

Everyone: *laughs*

Lyla: Thanks for your question.

PXIEL_FANGIRL: Your welcome! *sits back down in her seat*

Audience: *claps*

Lyla: *turns to the crowd* So, I know you people must be wondering why Colleen didn't answer most of the questions and why she is here. And the reason for that is because she is the one who voice Tails in the 'Sonic Boom' series.

Audience: *claps*

Lyla: Now you know why I made that 'Sonic Boom' joke.

Audience: *laughs a little*

Lyla: But the MAIN REASON why she's here is because she actually also voiced Miles 'Tails' Prower the Fox in the Sonic move.

Colleen: *smiles and looks at the crowd*

Audience: *cheers and claps really loud*

Lyla: Tails appeared in the post/mid-credits scene in the movie; let's roll the clip.

Everyone: *claps*

Lyla: Now, you all know what that means. *smirks*

Audience: *cheers*

Lyla: YUP! SEGA confirmed that "Sonic the Hedgehog 2" is currently in the works and is set to release on April 8th, 2022!

Everyone: *cheers very loudly*

Lyla: They also released the official title teaser, let's check it out!

Everyone: *cheers*

Lyla: OMG, I LOVE THE EMERALD HILL SONG IN THE BACKGROUND! There is actually an unused song for the Sonic movie. It's called "Gotta Go Fast" sang by Chizzy Stephens. And the reason why it wasn't used is because he got copyrighted for the Green Hills music in the background. But, why would SEGA copyright it if it's for their own movie? *makes a funny thinking face*

Everyone: *laughs*

Lyla: Here's the song!

Everyone: *claps*

Lyla: Here is the song they DID use for the movie; "Speed Me Up" by Wiz Khalifa, Ty Dolla $ign, Lil Yachty and Sueco the Child.

Everyone: *claps*

Lyla: I like this one too, but it's a shame they didn't use 'Gotta Go Fast"; the other one is my favorite, and it would've made the movie more awesome!

The 5 Celebs: Yeah!

Lyla: *lightly slams her hands on her desk* Okay, that was a lot of videos.

Everyone: *laughs*

Lyla: Anyways, we are going to play a game after we come back after a short break.

Everyone: *cheers and claps*

Commercial Lady's Voice: This ad is sponsored by HARDSTOP LUCAS.

*camera shows the 5 celebrities standing behind their own tables and Lyla holding question cards*

Audience: *cheers and claps*

Lyla: Aaaaand, we're back. *smiles* So, our first game is going to be a Sonic trivia game. I will be asking questions based on the Sonic universe, including some facts about other characters just to make the game more interesting.

James: Oh no.

Everyone: *laughs*

James: I haven't read much of the comics nor played most of the games.

Ben: Well, makes wining much easier for me.
(A/N: Ben Schwartz is a REAL HUGE Sonic fan and knows a lot about Sonic's history. So, his answers I'm going to type are based off real-life answers he has given.)

Everyone: *laughs*

Lyla: There are a total of 10 questions in this game. In order for you all to answer, you guys must press the red button that each of you guys have in front of you on your personal table. Who ever presses the button first, gets to answer first, if they get it right, then they get a point. However, if they get it wrong, then the person who pressed the button second gets to answer, and if don't get it right, then the third person will go. And this will go on and so forth until the last person answers. If no one gets the question right, then no one gets the point. And each person gets only 10 seconds to answer. If you don't know the answer, then don't press the buzzer. Got it?

The 5 Celebs: Got it.

Jim: This is my time to prove I am smart!

Everyone: *laughs*

Lyla: *stops laughing*  Okay, let's start.

Everyone: *claps*

Lyla: This first question should be easy, what is the color of Sonic's eyes?

The 5 Celebs: *press the button*

Lyla: Um, who pressed the button first?

Audience: *laughs*

Camera Man: Ben.

Lyla: Okay, then. What's your answer, Ben?

Ben: Green.

Lyla: Correct! First point goes to Ben.

Audience: *claps*

Lyla: In what year was Sonic's first game released?

Ben: *presses the button* 1991.

Lyla: Right.

Audience: *cheers and claps*

Lyla: What is Sonic's favorite food?

James and Ben: *press the button*

Lyla: James pressed the button first, so go ahead.

James: I think it was hot dogs?

Lyla: Are you asking me or telling me?

Everyone: *laughs*

James: Uh, telling you?

Everyone: *laughs*

Lyla: *giggles* Can you be more specific?

James: *thinks*

Lyla: 5 seconds.

James: Shoot!

Lyla: Times up!

James: No!

Lyla: Ben, you're turn.

Ben: Chilidogs! *smiles*

Lyla: Right again!

Audience: *claps*

James: Did we HAVE to be THAT specific?

Lyla: Yeah.

James: *looks at the crowd with a funny look*

Everyone: *laughs*

Lyla: Next question is, what is Eggman's IQ level?

Ben: *presses the button* 300.

Lyla: Dang, you're rollin' fast; that's correct!

Ben: *proudly puts his hands in the air*

Audience: *cheers and claps*

Lyla: These next questions are based off the comics, so I wish you all the best of luck.

James, Jim, Tika, and Colleen: Oh no!

Ben: Am I the only one out of the 5 who actually had Sonic as a part of my life?

Audience: *laughs*

Lyla: What is the name of the pink hedgehog who loves Sonic?

Colleen and Ben: *press the button*

Lyla: I saw Colleen press the button first, so she goes first.

Colleen: That's easy, Amy.

Lyla: That's right!

Tika: Finally, someone other than Ben gets a point!

Everyone: *laughs*

Ben: Well it's not my fault you all have such bad memory of Sonic.

Audience: Oooooooooooh!

Lyla: Next question, who is Sonic's best friend?

The 5 Celebs: *press the button*

Lyla: Jim was first.

Jim: Tom.

Lyla: Nope.

Jim: What?

Lyla: James.

James: Uh, I was going to say Tom as well.

Lyla: Then I guess you got it wrong. Tika?

Tika: I was also going to say Tom.

Everyone; *laughs*

Lyla: Oh wow. Colleen?

Colleen: Tails.

Lyla: You're right!

Ben: Dang it!

Everyone: *laughs*

Lyla: Wow! *points to James, Jim, and Tika* You three REALLY need to work on your Sonic history.

Everyone: *laughs*

Lyla: And I guess Colleen is trying to catch up to you, Ben.

Ben: We'll see how long it takes for her to. *makes a funny glare at Colleen*

Colleen: *makes the same funny glare at Ben*

Everyone: *laughs*

Lyla: We have 4 more questions left, so here is the next one. In the comics, what is revealed to be Sonic's REAL NAME?

Tika: Wait, what?

James: Huh?

Jim: What?

Tika: Sonic is not his real name?

Colleen: Oooh, I know this one. Ugh, it's on the tip of my tongue.

Ben: I know this one, too. But I can't remember it. What was it?

Lyla: That's what I'm asking you. *chuckles*

Audience: *laughs*

Ben: Oh! *presses the button* I think it was something like Olgilvie Maurice the Hedgehog.

Lyla: CORRECT!

Audience: *claps*

Lyla: Next one, who is the female who ends up in a relationship with Sonic?

Colleen and Ben: *presses the button*

Lyla: Colleen.

Colleen: Sally.

Lyla: YES.

Ben: UGH, NO!

Audience: *laughs*

James: Me, Jim, and Tika are really bad at this.

Tika: I agree.

Jim: Looks like I can't prove how smart I am.

Audience: *laughs*

Lyla: Well, these last 2 questions are from the Sonic video games. So I guess this makes things more easier.

Audience: *chuckles*

Lyla: What are the names of the 3 birds who appeared in the games "Sonic Riders" and "Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity" and what do they call themselves as a team?

James, Ben, and Colleen: *presses the button*

Lyla: James first, then Ben, and then Colleen.

James: I think there was a green guy name............ Jet ski?

Everyone: *laughs*

Lyla: Oh. My. God. *continues laughing* Pause the timer. *laughs*  You're close. Ben, go ahead.

Ben: The green hawk was Jet, the purple swallow was Wave, the white albatross was Storm, and their team name is the Babylonian Rouges.

Lyla: Another point for you!

Audience: *cheers and claps*

James: So, it was Jet instead of Jet ski:? *laughs a little*

Lyla: Yeah.

Ben: But people sometimes actually call him that. *laughs*

James: *smiles* Okay, got it.

Lyla: Last question, who was Sonic's former rival and guards the master emerald?

Colleen and Ben: *presses the button*

Lyla: I saw Colleen.

Colleen: YES, Knuckles!

Lyla: That's right!

Colleen: *puts her hands in the air*

Audience: *cheers and claps*

Lyla: Okay, that was awesome.

Ben: I would've said the answer.

Colleen: Well I said it first.

Lyla: Unfortunately for you, Colleen, Ben actually won by one more point than you.

Ben: YES!

Lyla: Ben had 6 points, while you had only 4; the rest of you all had zero.

Ben: Ha!

Colleen: I'll beat you next time!

James: I am definitely going to research more about Sonic, it seems like I didn't do enough.

Tika: Me, too!

Jim: Agreed.

Everyone: *laughs*

Lyla: Well, this was fun! I really enjoyed playing with you guys.

Colleen: Thanks!

Ben: We had a great time.

Lyla: Again, thank you for coming over tonight; it was such an honor!

The 5 Celebs: No problem.

Lyla: *smiles and looks at the camera* That brings us to the end of this episode! Please remember to vote, comment, and follow me if you haven't already. And I will see you all in my next episode of 'Lyla's'! Bye! *waves*

The 5 Celebs: *wave to the camera and then start clapping*

Everyone: *cheers and claps*

*shows the outro and logo*

------------

Please remember to comment truths and dares for my next chapter!

Bye Hedgies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 1.6K 12
Sonic the Hedgehog and his friends are planning on having a sleepover at his and his best friends house. When all his friends arrive, including his l...
654 22 13
Hi guys!! I hope you will like this. So stay tuned.
29.9K 734 39
Mane 6 play truth or dare. You can ask them anything at All. Truths, Dares. So let the fun begin!
144 0 13
this is a story about my oc, maxy and her friends being turned into a hedgehog and meeting sonic and his friends, will she have fun in this world? Or...