Unexpectedly Married || Taehy...

By vignettae

"I always dreamt of marrying someone of my choice. I wanted to marry someone I love, someone who'd propose me... More

▪︎INTRO▪︎
✠PROLOGUE✠
◈ Chapter 1 ◈
◈ Chapter 2 ◈
◈ Chapter 3 ◈
◈ Chapter 4 ◈
◈ Chapter 5 ◈
◈ Chapter 6 ◈
◈ Chapter 7 ◈
◈ Chapter 8 ◈
◈ Chapter 9 ◈
◈ Chapter 10 ◈
◈ Chapter 11 ◈
◈ Chapter 12 ◈
◈ Chapter 13 ◈
◈ Chapter 14 ◈
◈ Chapter 15 ◈
◈ Chapter 16 ◈
◈ Chapter 17 ◈
◈ Chapter 18 ◈
◈ Chapter 19 ◈
◈ Chapter 20 ◈
◈ Chapter 22 ◈
◈ Chapter 23 ◈
◈ Chapter 24 ◈
◈ Chapter 25 ◈
◈ Chapter 26 ◈
◈ Chapter 27 ◈
◈ Chapter 28 ◈
◈ Chapter 29 ◈
◈ Chapter 30 ◈
◈ Chapter 31 ◈
◈ Chapter 32 ◈
◈ Chapter 33 ◈
◈ Chapter 34 ◈
◈ Chapter 35 ◈
◈ Chapter 36 ◈
◈ Chapter 37 ◈
◈ Chapter 38 ◈
◈ Chapter 39 ◈
◈ Chapter 40 ◈
◈ Chapter 41 ◈
◈ Chapter 42 ◈
◈ Chapter 43 ◈
◈ Chapter 44 ◈
◈ Chapter 45 ◈
◈ Chapter 46 ◈
◈ Chapter 47 ◈
◈ Chapter 48 ◈
◈ Chapter 49 ◈
◈ Chapter 50 ◈
◈ Chapter 51 ◈
◈ Chapter 52 ◈
◈ Chapter 53 ◈
✠EPILOGUE✠
▪︎OUTRO ▪︎

◈ Chapter 21 ◈

11.6K 571 170
By vignettae

➳ 21 | HOPES FOR BETTER

╼ ╾

"Leave my hand Taehyung, you're hurting me"

"I just saved your life from that bastard and here you are complaining", Taehyung said with gritted teeth as he dragged me upstairs to the room.

He didn't gave a fvck about the maids watching us both, he was basically making fun of me infront of them all.

He was showing them how he basically treats me, and I was done with his behaviour.

"Leave my hand!", This time I finally yanked my wrist out of his grip as soon as we reached the bedroom.

I looked at my wrist as I winced in pain, seeing a bruise already formed.

"Jerk", I cursed at him, sending him a death glare which didn't even effected him at all.

"Yes I am. I'm a jerk who always tries to protect his wife while on the other side she only sees me as a selfish and arrogant man", This time his words hurted me deeply, but I couldn't control my anger anymore.

"Oh you mean scolding and yelling me infront of your friend counts as protecting me? Making fun of me infront of your maids is caring about me? I understand you both weren't in good terms but---"

"He was never my friend. He is working under someone who has been trying to sabotage me these all years", He stated as he tried to calm his breathing.

I was more than shocked.

That Jungkook guy, who met me at the wedding, who even called me on my phone, he was against Taehyung? He was one of the man Taehyung was after?

Moreover was he dangerous? The way Taehyung reacted after seeing him, he had hatred for him.

"If you don't care about what I say, atleast care about yourself. You don't how terrified I was...", He ran his finger through his hair, resting it on his temple afterwards.

"Taehyung, I...", I tried to calm him down, stepping a little closer to him but he only stepped back as he shook his head.

"Why can't we live a normal day without arguing Jieun? I just want to live a normal marriage life with you, is it wrong?", I felt guilt rushing in me after hearing his words.

I'm always the who starts every argument.

"I'm sorry", I looked down as I didn't had any more courage to face him.

A heard him sigh before he spoke, "You can sleep, I'm going to my office room. Might sleep there", He whispered the last part before rushing outside not even giving me a last glance.

I messed up big time.

******

Taehyung's POV:

It was past one o'clock in the morning and I was still awake. I couldn't sleep, the office couch was so uncomfortable.

I could have slept in one of the guest rooms, but I know I couldn't. There are alot of maids and servants in this house who will surely tell this to my father, who will later confront me for this.

It's better if I sleep here, atleast they'll think of me as someone who is a workaholic and sleeps every night in his office.

I groaned as I turned to the other side, trying to find a comfortable position.

I was tired, physically and mentally.

The way I was trying my best to protect Jieun, while on the other side she was only making it harder for me.

How could she even know or meet someone without telling me? Especially a 'guy'.

I don't even think if she sees me as her husband or not, well I made sure of it. The way I acted like a bastard, like someone who doesn't cares about her.

I just wanted to live a happy life with her, but then this sudden thing that pulls me back whenever I try to get closer to her.

At this point, everything is against mine and her relationship. Everything.

It's like as if the whole world is against us.

Stupid me, who thought everything will be fine after marriage. I thought after getting my father's position as a Mafia Leader, everything will change.

I thought my life would get better. But it's only getting worse.

I'm drowning and there is no one to save me.

For some minutes, I tried to just sleep somehow even with this painful thoughts in my mind but I couldn't.

I just wasn't comfortable sleeping here on the office couch while my so-called wife sleeps peacefully in my bedroom.

Sighing, I got up from the couch and headed towards the bedroom.

Atleast I'll get a good sleep.

-----

Jieun's POV:

"I'm speechless Jieun... How can that Jungkook guy be one of Taehyung's enemies? Didn't he told you that--"

"Yes he did, he did portrayed himself as Taehyung's bestfriend and I was too dumb to believe that", I spoke as I heard Jisoo sighing over the line.

"I'm so sorry, you had to go through that all. Is Taehyung still mad?", she asked through the phone as my eyes diverted towards Taehyung who was still fast asleep as he hugged a pillow.

Last night I slept alone without Taehyung, but when I woke up, I saw him beside me.

Maybe he was too tired of sleeping on the couch, so he made his way towards the bedroom at night. Possible.

"Do you think he'll praise me for being so foolish? Ofcourse he is hell lot of mad at me", I looked down as I chuckled at my own words.

"Calm down, everything will be fine"

"I hope so", and with that we talked about some other things before hanging up.

I knew Taehyung wouldn't wake up so early, so I went to the kitchen to help Haneul.

Maybe if I make him breakfast with my own hands, he'll forgive me. Right?

-----

"I knew your plan would fail, but you didn't even tried to listen to me", Haneul said as she gave a disappointed look.

"Hey, if it wasn't for that Jungkook guy being Taehyung's Enemy, it wouldn't have ended like this", I stated with a sigh afterwards.

I told her the whole story and she was quite disappointed. Well, she had every right to. I'm such a fool for believing anything.

"I'm gonna go see if Taehyung woke up or not, it's already too late", I said before walking upstairs to our room.

It was past ten in the morning and Taehyung would have been up by now. As soon as I turned the door knob, I peeked inside and noticed Taehyung sitting on the edge of the bed as he scrolled through his phone.

I stepped inside a little and he didn't even bothered looking up at me. I cleared my throat, wanting him to notice me but he didn't budge.

Is he gone deaf?

I cleared my throat once again and this time Taehyung clicked his tongue before saying, "Go take a medicine if you are having a sore throat"

I looked at him with an are-you-serious face. "Anyways, I prepared you your breakfast, you can come eat--"

"I'm not hungry", He muttered as he only looked at his phone, scrolling through his Twitter feed.

"But I made it for you", I sat down beside him, also peeking a little on his phone but he didn't even let me.

Instead, he sat a little far.

"Stay away, I'm a jerk. Didn't you said that last night?", He scoffed as he threw his phone on the bed and finally diverted his attention towards me.

"I didn't meant that, I even apologized to you", I fought back at him, desperately trying to defend myself.

"Then don't say such things that you don't even mean. It hurted my feelings", He stared at me as I looked away quickly, not daring to meet his eyes which were staring right into mine.

"You have feelings? I thought you were a cold hearted man with no feelings", and I mentally face palmed myself after saying these words. I noticed how his expression changed into rather sad one.

"I do have feelings", He muttered as he sat a little closer to me, making me gulp because of the closeness.

"But no one cares, so I never show them", he added before letting out a chuckle. "And you don't even know me the fullest yet. It's only been a month since we married", He gave me one last glance before standing up.

"Dad called me to meet him in his penthouse, and it's obvious that I won't go alone. You'll have to tag along so get ready. I'm waiting outside", he wore his coat and walked outside leaving me dumbfolded.

Sometimes he is so hard to understand.

I sighed before walking to the closet, finding something better to wear. It would be the first time I'm visiting my Father-in-law's place.

-----

3rd POV:

Jieun stared around the main lounge room in awe, everything was so luxurious.

Obviously Taehyung's father's penthouse wasn't as big and luxurious as Taehyung's mansion, but it did awestruck her.

"Close your mouth and focus ahead",  Taehyung coldly said, didn't even sparing her a single glance since they left the mansion.

"Oh Taehyung, you already made it here...", His father stated as soon as he saw him, but frowned when he noticed Jieun standing next to his son.

He didn't expected her to be here with him.

"You also brought your wife?", he had this unpleasant expression on his face as he looked at her up and down.

It seemed as if he didn't quite liked her existence in his house at the moment.

To her, he no longer seemed like the same man that she met at the marriage hall.

"Yes she's my wife, and she's gonna be here with me everytime. You got no problems right?", Taehyung raised one of his eyebrows, lowkey mocking his dad.

"Stop with this rude behaviour of yours", his father gritted his teeth as he looked at Jieun again.

"Yuna, take Jieun to the drawing room. And you Taehyung, with me in the office, we have alot to talk about", Taehyung rolled his eyes at his statement.

"For once in a lifetime, can you ever call me to your place just for hangout, and 'not' work and business?", Taehyung annoyingly asked as he held Jieun's hand, signalling her not to follow his father's secretary, Yuna.

"And you clearly notice that I brought my wife with me, so I didn't really came here to discuss work", Taehyung's hand rested on her waist as he pulled her a little closer.

Mr Kim's eyes widened a bit at his actions, as he glared at Taehyung.

He didn't really liked Taehyung being touchy with Jieun, which he was obviously doing on purpose to test his dad.

"You do know that you are crossing your limits right?", His father stepped closer to them both, rage and anger clear in his eyes.

On the otherside, Taehyung didn't even budged, instead he stared at his father, fearlessly.

"She is my wife and I have no limits with her"

"You do remember what we both talked about, right? Do I need to mention those words again, and that too right infront of her?"

Taehyung let out a scoff before speaking, "This is my life and I can do whatever I want. Don't treat me as your slave like the way you did before. If you have a bit of humanity left, I'm still your son--"

"And I'm your Father!", This time his father yelled at him on top of his lungs making them both flinch.

Jieun just stood there, not knowing what to do instead of just listening to them, and watching them glaring at eachother.

She could clearly see the hatred they both had for eachother.

"I'm sick of you dad", he emphasized the word 'dad' as he took a step closer to him, also pulling her.

"I'm sick of you controlling my life. Let me live my life the way I want it, stop ordering me around like you always did. Your hatred for me will never die down, I know. It never did, and it never will. The way you never wanted me in your life, I think I'll just leave. When you never saw me as your son, why am I even here?"

He clenched his jaw before holding Jieun's hand, intertwining his fingers with her's and raising it up to show it to his dad.

"From now on, I'm gonna live my life the way I want. You're never gonna stop me---"

His father couldn't hold down his temper as his hand flung across Taehyung's face, slapping him hard.

Jieun gasped at the scene, shaking her head in disbelief. She just wanted to leave from that place. She didn't wanted them both to create a drama there.

She was scared. Scared that his dad might do something bad to him.

She pulled Taehyung's hand, gesturing him to just leave from that place but no. Instead he looked at his dad, glaring back at him intensely.

"You never learn Taehyung, do you? Didn't I told you not to get closer to her? Now look! Because of her, I raised my hand on my own son---"

"Don't blame it on her. You were always like this, nothing special", his father looked at him dumbfolded, not believing his words.

"Look! She already got you under her control. That is the exact same reason why I told you not to get closer to her, she's going to be your weakness", his father spat those words, scowling at her.

Taehyung only left out a chuckle before saying, "That is just you assuming things"

"Anyway, I'm leaving. I don't want to stay in this house a second longer", he added before dragging Jieun back to the main door, not caring about his dad yelling at him from behind.

He decided to just try, and leave his past behind. He wanted to start a new life, a better one.

With no limits at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
603K 23.1K 68
[COMPLETED ✅] ⁠❛❛Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so much❞,she said while crying her heart out. ❝Stop it, stop saying that you love me...
1.1M 41.6K 92
"You're signed to him until he's satisfied." • • "You have to marry her Jungkook...OR ELSE WE WILL GO BANKRUPT!" My dad shouted at me... "Im not goi...
132K 6.6K 33
My Husband thought I'm His Roommate, 'Together with Our son.' 💍 They Were Married For 5years, On The way to Fetch His Family From The Park He met A...