[UnBalanced] Male Reader x Fa...

By Braggski

A man from a world that is under constant threat of extinction at the hands of sinister monsters, villains, d... More

•Chapter 0• [Y/N L/N & Harem]
•Chapter 1• [Punching Is (NOT) Always The Answer]
•Chapter 3• [Beginning Of A Fairy Tale in Fairy Tail]
•Chapter 4• [Unga Bunga Horny Monkey]
•Chapter 5• [Just Y/N]
•Chapter 6• [Empress Crimson]
•Chapter 7• [Sing Me To Sleep]
•Chapter 8• [Lullaby Of A Deadman]
•Chapter 9• [Hot Wind Blowing]
•Spooktober Special Chapter• [Spooky Scary... Pumpkins?]
•Chapter 10• [Undead Lullaby]
•Chapter 11• [Bombshell Blonde]
•Chapter 12• [Periphery]
•Chapter 13• [Temptations]
•Chapter 14• [LOST IN PARADISE]
•Chapter 15• [Paradise Lost]
•Chapter 16• [When the Moon's Reaching Out Stars]
•Christmas Special Chapter• [All I Want For Christmas Is You]
•Chapter 17• [Fly Me To The Moon]
•Chapter 18• [First Date]
•Chapter 19• [Tongue Twister]
•Chapter 20• [Calm Before The Storm]
•Chapter 21• [Greeting The Menace]
•Chapter 22• [Final Solution]
•Chapter 23• [Rain Over Me]
•Chapter 24• [Go Big or Go Extinct]
•Chapter 25• [Set Fire To The Rain]
•Chapter 26• [Friday Night Funkin']
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter 27 [Good Day]
Chapter 28 [Walking on Sunshine]
Chapter 29 [Lights Out]
Chapter 30 [Astronaut In The Ocean]
Chapter 31 [Unstoppable]

•Chapter 2• [A Blonde, A Talking Cat And A DORAGON]

12.5K 227 169
By Braggski

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[[Y/N POV]]

A quick recap. I got sent from my own world to this magical world by a weird-ass shaman and now I work as a cashier and security officer in a small magic shop in Hargeon. The people here are extremely friendly, at least those that don't attack you. It's been a few months, three to be specific since the events of the previous chapter and I read through the books provided by the oh-so-generous old man aka the shopkeeper whose name I still don't remember. 

Apparently, there are magic guilds in this world, a real shocker, I know. There are also dark guilds which are basically illegal, another shocker. And only people with potent enough magic can become wizards, which might I remind you, I have absolutely ZERO magic capabilities as of this moment so I technically can't become a mage which is total bullshit these guys are cool as fuck! I mean, Requip Magic sounds so useful, being able to have a separate dimension to store things. Or Fire Magic, I could save money on bills! Speaking of, I was living in a cheap hotel down the road for a couple of thousand Jewels.

Also, did I mention nearly every, single, woman IS SUPER FUCKING HOT?! I mean, no offence to Fubuki or even Tatsumaki, BUT GODDAMN ITS LIKE HEAVEN! And, thankfully, I don't wear an eyesore hero suit like Saitama-sensei as I actually have some manner of dignity and my usual suit doesn't stand out too much.

What DOES however confuse me is this world's technology. They use lacrimas which use magic energy to do virtually anything depending on the type, that's cool and all but they have trains which use traditional steam engines and then they have cars which use lacrimas. Their lamps are lacrimas, their heaters are lacrimas. I know this world is very dependent on magic but come on, only like 10% of the population have magic, go a bit into science dammit! 

Sigh, pointless rant over. Get on with the plot, Author-kun.

[[3rd POV]]

It was another slow day at work and Y/N was sitting on a chair behind the cash register reading a magazine called "Sorcerer's Weekly", he was, as all men would, looking at the sexy models posing in bikinis. That crazy shaman didn't send him to hell, he sent him to heaven! As he flipped another page the bell rang signalling a customer has just entered. He put his magazine down to see the customer who entered and look and behold, an attractive blonde has appeared! 

Y/N: 'Future harem member, spotted!'

Blonde Girl: "Hello!"

Y/N: "Good afternoon. I take it you are looking for a specific magic item?"

Blonde Girl: "Yup! Do you happen to sell any Gate Keys?"

Y/N: "Our most valuable items are kept here by the counter on display. If you see what you are looking for free to say so."

Blonde Girl: "Thank you!"

The blonde girl then went to look through the items at the display while Y/N tucked away his magazine so he didn't look like a pervert looking at models posing in bikinis. She seemed to find what she was looking for rather quickly, a Silver Gate Key containing a Nikora, White Doggy.

Y/N: "Oh, that one's 20 000 Jewels."

The girl seemed to stiffen once Y/N mentioned the price, and Y/N being Y/N noticed. But then to his surprise and semi-delight, the girl partially sat at the desk and tried to use very suggestive words and her undoubtedly attractive body to lower the price of the key. Of course, this might work on a normal person, but Y/N being Y/N... yeah it worked, somewhat.

Y/N: 'DAMN LORD OF THIGHS THESE ARE SOME NICE LEGS!'

While internally Y/N had a raging boner, outwardly he was as a stone-faced god. 

Blonde Girl: "So, about the price... Think you could lower it a tiny bit~?" 

There was one thing Y/N had to try, and if it worked he would score some points with this girl, if it didn't, well, he was fucked and not in a good sense. Quickly moving his hand behind her head he quickly brought her close, just a couple of inches between their faces. Now, it was the girl who was on the defensive.

Y/N: "You should value your body more."

The poor girl was redder than a tomato and was trying to force words out of her mouth, but the only thing that came out was gibberish. She shut her eyes and quickly slammed 20 000 Jewels onto the counter before grabbing the key and running away. Y/N stood there for a few seconds before chuckling to himself, he was somewhat confused though. 

Y/N: "I think I scored some points with her..."

Shopkeeper: "I think you did."

Y/N: "When did you get back, boss?"

Shopkeeper: "Oh, just now. Nice tactic."

Y/N: "Thanks. Anyway, it's about time for lunch break now so If you don't need me to do anything urgently I'll be going to grab something to eat."

Shopkeeper: "Nope. Enjoy your lunch."

Y/N: "Thanks, you as well, boss."

And with that Y/N left the shop to go to a restaurant. You'd think that working at the only magic shop in Hargeon would be quite stressful, but it wasn't. The number of customers the shop received was actually quite low in Y/N's opinion, but the old man didn't seem to mind so he didn't either. What Y/N came across on his way to his favourite restaurant was a guy stuck in the trash with his feet in the air. A blue cat was standing by the guy stuck in a bunch of bags full of trash, Y/N only deadpanned at the sight before walking towards them to land a hand. They were in his way anyway, so he might as well give a helping hand. 

Y/N: "Hello there. Need a hand?"

Blue Cat: "Aye!"

The man stuck in the trash only let out a muffled response which Y/N took as a yes and grabbed him by his leg and literally threw him out of the pile of trash. The pink-haired guy's body hit the ground rather harshly but he didn't seem to mind and quickly picked himself up before giving Y/N a toothy grin.

TrashMan: "Thanks a lot!"

Y/N: "No problem. What were you doing stuck in a bunch of trash though, Mr.TrashMan?"

Natsu: "Hey! It wasn't my fault! And my name is Natsu Dragneel, not TrashMan!"

Y/N: 'Damn that's a cool surname. Bet he has some form of Dragon Magic.'

Y/N: "Right, sorry. The name's Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you."

Happy: "And my name is Happy!"

Y/N: "Nice to meet you too, smurf cat."

Natsu: "Man you got some strength. Wanna fight?"

Y/N: "Wha- No thanks. Should you really be asking people that right after you meet them?"

Happy: "Natsu likes fighting way too much!"

Y/N: "I can tell... Well, maybe later. I'm on my lunch break right now."

When Y/N mentioned lunch both Natsu's and Happy's stomachs let out a very audible growl, to which Y/N only replied with his usual deadpan expression. 

Y/N: "Well... if you want you can join me. You too, blondie hiding behind that conveniently placed lamp."

A high-pitched EEP sounded from behind the aforementioned lamp before the very same blonde girl from before walked from behind it with a very embarrassed look on her face.

Y/N: "I wasn't expecting to have a stalker already..."

Blonde Girl: "I'm not a stalker! I was passing by when I saw you guys and wanted to say hi but never really found the time to do so..."

Y/N: "Ah, yes, social anxiety, a bitch to deal with. Well, nice to meet you..."

Lucy: "It's Lucy."

Y/N: "Lucy. The name's Y/N L/N."

Natsu: "I'm Natsu Dragneel!"

Happy: "I'm Happy!"

Lucy: "Nice to meet you. Do... you guys wanna go grab some lunch?"

Y/N: "Asking BOTH of us on a date already? And at the same time? Aren't you just bold?"

Lucy: "Wha-YOU KNOW I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!"

Y/N: "Hahaha, sorry, sorry, I just like teasing people sometimes. Yeah, let's go grab some lunch before my lunch break ends."

And so they did. They all went to Y/N's favourite restaurant as Natsu helped himself to the entire menu, twice. Y/N only ordered some kebab with cheese and french fries while Happy was, ironically, happily eating a cooked fish and Lucy just watched on as Natsu devoured everything in sight, save for Y/N's own lunch since if he dared touch that his head would be the first thing this world's humanity sent to the moon. Lucy talked about some Salamander guy using a Charm spell which was illegal and about how she was a wizard while Natsu stuffed his face full of food and Y/N partially listened. Then Natsu mentioned something about salamanders being fire dragons, and Igneel... yeah, Y/N wasn't the best at listening.

Lucy: "You guys are wizards too, right?"

Natsu was too busy eating to really answer, so Y/N responded this time.

Y/N: "Nope. I ain't got a clue on how magic works."

Lucy: "Eh, but I saw you throw Natsu like a ragdoll."

Y/N: "Pure physical strength."

Natsu: "Thatsh shom crazhy powah."

Happy: "Aye!"

Y/N: "Ah shit, my lunch break's over in 2 minutes. Gotta go, I'll see you around, hopefully."

Natsu: "See ya!"

Happy: "Bye!"

Lucy: "See you, Y/N!"

And so Y/N started to walk back to work and the rest of his shift went by in a flash as the sun started to set when he was finally free from the hell of sitting behind a counter and doing nothing but looking at sexy women. Oh yes, did I mention he really appreciates a woman's body? Yes? Oh... Well, moving on. He slowly strolled towards his hotel in which he was staying, it really wasn't much in terms of accommodation but it was something, and as long as the best was comfy and the heater worked fine, he had no complaints.

But, as if Fate herself decided today he was her prime target, a literal tidal wave stopped him dead in his tracks, quickly running and hiding behind one of the buildings as the water splashed harmlessly off of its front he let out a sigh of relieve. He didn't want to be flashy like Saitama-sensei, even if he did that unintentionally. He wanted to keep a low profile for now. He peeked from his hiding spot and saw a wrecked ship on its starboard side on the beach.

His eyebrow arched upwards when he saw Natsu standing atop the ship with a very evident scowl. Two pirates, thugs, slave-traders, whatever, let's call them thugs, rushed at him but were mercilessly backhanded to the side as Natsu revealed his guild mark...

Y/N: "Fairy Tail..."

That's right, Natsu is a Fairy Tail wizard, a member of the strongest guild in Fiore. Oh, and it looks like Lucy is with him as well, although a more fitting description would be separated and surrounded with Happy on her shoulders who obliviously munched on a fish.

Y/N: "Sigh, guess it's time for me to do my other job as well."

And like that, he disappeared. Faster than the eye could see the thugs surrounding the blonde girl and the blue cat fell to the ground like flies with various degrees of injuries ranging from simple slaps to punches to their jaw. 

Y/N: "Hello again!"

Lucy: "Y/N! When did you get here?!"

Y/N: "Just now. Did you like my superhero entrance."

Lucy: "Yes, but that's not the point now!"

Happy: "She's right for once."

Lucy: "HEY!"

Happy: "That guy is Bora the Prominence, he was thrown out of his guild a while ago for bad behaviour."

Y/N: "So he's a villain."

Happy: "Yeah. A slave trader."

Y/N: "Now I really wanna kick him where the sun doesn't shine."

Happy: "Don't worry, Natsu's got this."

[[Y/N POV]]

And true to Happy's words, he really did. Natsu consumed Bora's crappy purple flames and used them to power himself up before delivering a devastating punch. And, surprise surprise, NATSU IS SALAMANDER! Weird, I know! The guy came into the town looking for a salamander when he himself is called Salamander. Oh yeah and he's got some crazy strong fire dragon magic or something. I was too excited to listen. This guy is cool as fuck! And he's just as destructive as Genos! But thankfully Happy was here to remind me.

Happy: "An ancient magic used to deal with dragons, Dragon Slaying magic! Igneel taught it to Natsu."

Y/N: "That... is so fucking cool."

Happy: "Aye!"

Natsu: "Take this! FIRE DRAGON'S IRON FIST!"

And with a fire-infused punch, Natsu took out Bora like it was hardly a challenge. I couldn't help but chuckle to myself, this guy was pretty strong! And destructive. I think I'm going to like this guy, no homo.

Y/N: "Well shit, you really destroyed the city!"

Natsu: "Heh, my bad!"

Lucy: "Don't shrug it off so casually!"

Just then the army decided to march in, late, as usual. Natsu gives me a toothy grin, which I return, this guy is lots of fun! He turns around and makes the run for it, leaving me and Lucy as Happy quickly jumped onto Natsu's shoulder. Oh well, guess its time for a new job. I'll see you around, old man. 

[[3rd POV]]

Lucy: "It's the army!"

Before she could move however she was quickly picked up, courtesy of Y/N who blasted after Natsu as he carried Lucy on his shoulder, and intentionally or unintentionally groped her butt a couple of times, which she didn't seem to notice or didn't care at the moment.

Natsu: "Hey! You guys wanna join Fairy Tail?"

Y/N: "Eh, sure. Not a mage though!"

Natsu: "WHO CARES!"

Y/N: "DAMN RIGHT!"

Lucy: "Boys will be boys I guess."

Grope.

Lucy: "AND STOP GROPING MY BUTT!"

Y/N: "I don't think I will!"

And so the group of three-

Happy: "HEY!"

Four individuals ran into the night with a literal army of knights on their tail with grins on their faces, even if a certain blonde was constantly getting her butt groped, she didn't exactly hate it...

[[TO BE CONTINUED...]]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Braggski: I quite literally started writing this right after the first chapter was released. I hope you enjoyed it as I took a more relaxed and "ape brain" approach rather than my usual serious one. LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS AS THEY REALLY HELP MY MOTIVATION!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 847 49
♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪ It was at that time when Lucy Heartfilia, a sixteen year old girl who loves her childhood best friend, Natsu Dragneel but...
624K 10.3K 46
When Y/n the son of Saitama ends up being transported to a different world he is left confused. While trying to find out where he is he stumbles acro...
104K 1.3K 13
A "Fairy Tail" - male reader insert Mirajane Strauss x Male Reader x Erza Scarlet With the two leading ladies of Fairy Tail vying for his attention a...
7.3K 178 18
Hey Readers if you haven't read Book one I suggest you read to understand. You Readers still wonder how Lucy adventures are. This time is doing this...