𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

By mformiyaaaaa

"ʙᴀʙʏ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇ." 𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 More

𝐷𝐸𝑉𝑂𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁
one
three
four
📍Characters📍
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
psst..
book 2
love y'all ❤️

two

13.6K 564 1.2K
By mformiyaaaaa

𝐸𝑥𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠

Devotion

D'Nyah Tashayla Mansion

I walked through the halls as people stared at me looking for the office.

Bitch I know i'm fine I know you wanna lick this puthy but please stop staring.

As I looked at the directions on the wall somebody tapped me scaring the fuck outta me.

"Hey my name is Ashante an-"

"Damn big dawg ion remember asking for ya name." I said to the person smiling all up in my face.

"And It's covid going around so I need 10 feet. Breathing all in my face and shit." I added spraying my pocket sized Lysol and putting on handsanitizer.

"I'm sorry. I just saw that you were lost so I was offering you the directions to the office."

I don't give a fuck about your directions.

I was about to say that outloud then I thought about what my mom said "mAkE fRiEnDs" the ones that I did have was fake as fuck so what the fuck.

I don't know why the author put that I had many friends when I don't.

"Sigh. You straight. My name D'Nyah. Where you said the office at ?"

"Down that hall, take a left, and it's the first door on your right." The girl said smiling.

Why she so damn happy ?

"Ok. Thanks." I said tryna walk away but she grabbed my hand.

"Sorry for grabbing you like that. I just wanted to know if you wanted to sit with me and my friends at lunch today ?" She asked me.

This ain't elementary school. I came in this world with a obstacle cord i don't want your friends.

"Yeah I guess." I said mentally smacking my head.

"Alright." She said smiling hard.

"Wait. Are all your friends like you ?" I asked trying not to be mean.

"What you mean ?"

"Like...are they all always happy and perky and shit ? If so then I have to take my yeah back and just sit by myself." I said as the girl frowned but tried to hide it.

"Ohh no i'm literally the only one who's always like this. Life's good so why not smile. And I just like meeting new people. I'm really chill as fuck though."She shrugged.

"But will you need help with classes or anything ?" she asked.

"No it's somebody in the office that's supposed to show me around."

"Alright. Well nice to meet you D'Nyah."

"You too ashtr- Ashante." I caught myself walking away before she could say anything.

Damn making friends is hard. They usually come to me.

After a few wrong turns, eventually I made it to the office.

I just stood there as everybody stared at me like they was starstruck. Everybody except for one person.

"Uhm. Y'all just gon stare ? No welcome or nothing?" I said stank facing all of them because what the fuck is you starring at ?

"I know a pretty bitch when I see one." Some nigga said making me politely throw the nearest magazine at him.

"I'm not a bitch. But you're pretty." I said pointing to the girl that was mugging him.

"Thank you. I'm Sai'Je. This dumb fuck is Taison and we gonna be showing you around the school."

"You gotcho schedule pretty bi- lady ?" The Taison dude said.

"Yeah." I said passing him my schedule.

"Damn we got all the same classes together. You still want us to show you around or you wanna do it as we change classes ?"

"As we change."

"What's your name ?" Sai'Je asked.

"Oh D'Nyah."

"Cute."

Was that a complement ?

"He apart of the little student ambassador thing too ?" I said pointing to the dude sitting down on his phone.

"Fuck is you pointing at me for." He said mugging me.

"I was asking fucking question. Who pissed in his mouth and nutted in his ass this morning ?"

"He's like that all the time."

"Both of y'all need to shut the fuck up damn."

"You can suck my ass with a pasta noodle pissy mouth." I said walking out of the office.

That nigga know he fine man

"So lets go to the first class." Sai'Je said walking with me.

"Damn just leave me then." Taison mumbled.

"Oh shut the fuck up and suck ya mama dick." Sai'Je said making me hold my laugh.

I failed.

"I'm finna beat yo ass cus my mama died a month ago." He said making me scream.

"I'm sorry i'm sorry. I'm not laughing at the fact that your mama died its just that she- whew shit." I said tryna control myself.

"I don't fucking like you." he said lowly.

"Welp. Get used to me buddy." I said stopping at a door.

"This is your first class. The teacher is always happy and basically lets us do whatever we want so you straight." Sai'Je said walking in the classroom.

"....."

"So you gon learn from the door ?" Taison asked

"Mmcht shut the fuck up i'm getting myself ready."

"Well. Alright." He shrugged and walked in the classroom.

Cmon bitch.
You got this.
Damn I want some toxic dick.

When I get nervous I get horny for some reason but we finna thug it out.

A bad bitch is entering the class room !! Make way !!

When I walked in there i just froze up and swallowed air.

"Is this Mrs. Hampton's class ?" I asked handing the woman my paper.

"Oh my gosh you're our new student !!" She yelled smiling.

Ha breath smell like tobacco, clorox, and dog ass.

"Attention students. We have a new student. Her name is D'Nyah Mansion and she's from Greesboro Georgia, she moved to Charlotte North Carolina, and now she's here." The lady said catching me by surprise.

This bitch know my life story shit.

"Go ahead and introduce yourself sugar." She said patting my shoulder.

"You- you just did that." I said moving away from her hand as the class laughed.

"I- that wasn't funny but alright." I said going to the back of the class sitting by Sai'Je.

"How you like it so far." she asked me.

"Ehh."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Eventually it was lunch time and Sai'Je wanted me to meet her friends.

I wasn't down for that but I didn't have a choice.

"One false move and i'm flipping tables." I said to Sai'Je.

"Girl everybody cool. Don't worry bout that." she said as we approached the table.

The first person I laid my eyes on was the rude ass fine ass nigga from the office.

"This bitch." He mumbled.

"I will kill you. Please shut the fuck up talking to me."

"Hey D'Nyah." Ashtray said.

Damn I need to learn this bitch name.

Asphalt

Astroids

What the fuck is it ??

"Hey." I said back sitting in the only empty seat which was beside pissy mouth.

"So. You already know me and Taison. I guess you met Ashante. Thats Raivyn . And That's Xay" She said pointing them out as Raivyn waved and pissy mouth just mugged me.

"Sir. Please stop staring at me with that pissy mouth of yours." I said to him.

"That din even make sense dumbass." he said bucking at me.

I looked around for like ten seconds then said "ahh." and straight faced him.

"Bi- girl it was a whole as twenty seconds ago yo moment has passed." Taison said.

"Listen closely please, respectfully suck my dick with ease please because- yeah shut the fuck up." I said waving him off taking some takis, cream cheese, jalapeños, and a knife out my lunch bag.

"I just know you di- you brought this shit to school ?" Xay said scrunching his face up.

"She shoal did." Raivyn said.

"And don't give a fuck."

"And don't." Ashante and Sai'Je said.

"Lemme taste one." Xay said looking at me.

"Skrrt. All that shit you walk talking and you think imma give you one of my jale- yeah bye." I said cutting one open.

"Rude as fuck for no reason." he said slouching down in the chair.

"Alright pissy mouth." I said.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Eventually school was over and I was waiting for my Uber.

A bitch gotta get her damn car back shit.

"D'Nyah !!" Somebody yelled sounding like Ashante.

"Hm ?" I said meeting her half way.

"Give me your number so I can add you into the group chat." She said handing me her phone as I handed her mines.

"Thanks and do you need a ride ?" She asked.

"No. I'm fine. Thanks though."

"Alright well. See you tomorrow." She smiled walking away.

That bitch all kinds of happy for no damn reason.

I was walking back to the bench but somebody pushed me.

"Damn excuse you." I said turning around with a mug on my face.

"Come with me." Xay said tryna pull me.

"Uhm. no. You might be a sex trafficker or a kidnapper."

"Ite." he said shrugging starting to walk away.

Then he turned around and picked me up and walked me to what i'm assuming is his car.

"Bruh move my Uber arriving in 5 minutes."

"You straight. Put the address in the GPS." He said handing me his phone.

"But my money though." I said frowning.

"I'll cashapp it back to you. How much ?" He asked making me smirk.

"150." I said laughing my ass off in my head.

This nigga really dumb as fuck.

"Bet."

Sigh. This finna be a long ride
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Thanks for the ride even though I didn't ask for it." I said getting out of Xay's car.

"No prollem." He said chuckling.

He watched me go in the house then he pulled off.

After that, my phone started blowing up.

So glad I know everybody number cus whew chii

H.O.E 🤟🏽💙

Taison 😒 y'all fuckers did
                   mrs.hampton hw ?

Sai'Je 💛 nigga you don't do shit
                  imma send you the answers.

Ashtray 💙 can you send em my
                     way too ?? 👉🏽👈🏽

Sai'Je 💛 nah you str8 ❤️

why this gc called hoe ?

Pissy Mouth 🙄 cse thats what we
                               are 🙂

Raivyn 🙂 xay stfu it means
                      𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜

Taison 😒 damn you changed yo
                  fonts like its some suspicious
                 shit going on 😭

three others laughed at "damn you changed yo fonts like its some suspicious shit going on 😭"

Taison 😒 xay laugh at my shit bitch.

Pissy Mouth 🙄 go fuck yo granny.

i- that's my key to exit 🧑🏾‍🦯

I put my phone down and laid down because this nap finna hit on some different shit.

I thought about everything that happened today and closed my eyes drifting off to sleep.

so glad it was normal. i like them people
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

hayy 🤍

thoughts onnis chapter >>

vote.

-Miya out 😎🦧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 8.9K 33
"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ©️𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
268K 10K 29
"𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬." 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
496K 20.7K 27
❝𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚋𝚎 , 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.❞ a short story
119K 3.6K 33
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 -- 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵�...