๐‘๐Ž๐€๐ƒ ๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐ โœˆ๏ธŽ zdh

Por -SMITTENHERRON

๐‘๐Ž๐€๐ƒ ๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐, in which a girl tries to help her best friend break up with her boyfriend while she gets d... Mais

๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“ โ™ซ๏ธŽ
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆx๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
auther's note
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—

๐Ž๐๐„

1.5K 29 5
Por -SMITTENHERRON

ROADTRIP | CHAPTER ONE

|❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
Lillian's household

-

"I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU" Lillian Mae Ray laughed as she fell back on her bed.

"Stop laughing, I'm being serious." Kay Cook pouted at her best friend.

"Okay okay," Lillian pulled herself up again and took a deep breath to tame her laughter again. "go on." She gestured, putting a serious face on.

"Well after that I didn't know what else to do than run for my life." Kay sighed. Lillian nodded understandly as she held a laugh back.

"That is just terri- no sorry, I can't." The blonde started to laugh again which caused Kay to grab a pillow and smack her with it as she dropped herself with a sigh.

"Why are we even friends?" She wondered out loud, jokingly.

"Because I'm amazing." Lillian smiled proudly of her own joke. Kay laughed and shook her head lightly.

"Of course, that's it." Lillian laughed too before she unpaused their favourite movie, Legally Blonde.

Maybe they liked it because it's funny and a classic chickflick.

Or maybe because they're both blonde too.

Either way, they love the movie and they wanted nothing else than to watch this movie again on their usual friday movie-night.

Lillian was laughing while a topic came to Kay's mind when she watched Warner break up with Elle.

Yes, they were still at the very beginning of the movie.

"Hey Lil," Lillian turned to her best friend who let out a small 'hmm'. "there's something I need to tell you."

"What is it?" Lillian asked after she unpaused the movie for the second time in less than a half hour, turning back to the blonde again.

"It's about Zach." Kay bit her lip as she watched Lillian's face expression turn into confusion.

"What about him?" Lillian sat up, her voice in a serious tone.

She knew things had been going differently between the two, but she never asked about it since it isn't her love life and she has nothing to do with it.

"Well uhm, I kinda- uhm," Kay stutterd as she bit her on her nails, nervously. "I may or may not have lost feelings for Zach." Her voice sounded quilty, like she felt really bad about being honest about how she felt to the brunette with who she's in a relationship with for almost a year now.

"Oh," Lillian let out as she let the news hit her. "but how? I thought you two were happy together." Kay sighed, looking down.

"I know, I know, it's just....ever since he went back to recording new songs, being in the studio a lot and hanging out with the boys almost twenty-four seven, I just have the feeling we're falling apart." She explained with a sigh, again. "And the worst thing is that I don't even mind not seeing him for a while. I know that's wrong and I know I'm supposed to feel sad about not getting to talk to him every day, but I'm not. We have both been so busy with our seperate lives lately that I kinda am forgetting how it used to be when we met up almost every day." The blonde groaned and dropped herself in Lillian's pillows. "Please tell me I'm not a horrible person for saying this." She mumbled.

"Of course not, you're just being honest." Lillian sighed, rubbing her friend's back softly as comfort.

Lillian absolutely loved the two together, but she couldn't blame Kay for losing feelings. She just felt really bad for Zach. Huge chance that he was still in love with Kay and both girls couldn't imagine breaking his heart.

Although Lillian was not a part of the Why Don't We squad; the boys and their girlfriends, she loved each and every one of them. She had all met them and they would meet up every once in a while, but the ten of them were way more close than they were with Lillian being there. She always felt like the eleventh wheel when she would come along and tried her best to run off early with a excuse so she wouldn't hold them back from doing all that couple stuff.

"When you speak of the de- sorry, wrong time, wrong joke." Lilly corrected herself when she saw Kay's phone ringing with Zach's name on the ID caller. They both looked down at the Face Time request before Kay finally decided to accept it.

"Hey baby," Zachary Dean Herron smiled at his beautiful girlfriend. "how's yours and Lilly's movie night going?" He laid himself down on his bed, being the only one in his shared room since he felt the urge to talk to the blonde again after days of no communication.

"Everything is going great, very fun. Right, Lil?" Kay forced a smile before she turned the camera to Lillian who was busy not to interverne into their business.

"Hi Zach!" She smiled at him with a wave. Zach laughed and returned it, thinking how good it is to see the sweet blonde again since they hadn't talked in a few weeks.

But that's how it went between the squad and Lillian.

Kay made sure Lilly stayed in touch with everyone though, because if it wasn't for her, then they all would've lost contact with her months ago.

"So hey, Kay, I have something important to ask you." Zach spoke which caused Kay to turn the camera back to her, nervously. Lillian gave her a reassuring smile, that she had really nothing to worry about, noticing her friend shaking of the thought that Zach had maybe noticed her odd way of acting around him the past couple of weeks.

"Yes, Zach?" Kay spoke as she leaned down on the palm of her hand, biting her lip slightly.

"So the guys and I are going on tour in a couple of weeks again, and we're thinking about hitting the road with the squad before doing so. Wanna join us?" Zach asked his girlfriend excitedly with a bright smile.

He and the boys had come up with the idea just minutes ago, but he couldn't wait to ask his girlfriend to come along with them. It wouldn't feel good without her, plus she was apart of the squad afterall.

She turned to her friend in slight panick, but not showing it to Zach of course. She knew she couldn't reject his offer because then he would start asking questions, plus she didn't wanna ruin the fun for Zach. If she wouldn't come along then maybe Zach would be dissapointed.

Lillian watched the conversation and bit her lip when he asked her the question. In her eyes a road trip would be really fun, but when you want to end a relationship, maybe going on a trip together with that boyfriend is the last thing you want to do.

"Sure," Kay finally answered, causing Zach's smile to grow. He was afraid that she was gonna say no for a second. "but can Lilly tag along? I don't want her to feel left out." Kay lied which earned Lillian's attention. She looked up, her eyes growing wide and she wanted to slap her best friend for dragging her along on this road trip that was obviously gonna be a no-good. She knew it was just gonna be matter of time before Zach would notice his girlfriend acting weird and taking more distance from him.

And she did not want to be a part of it in any way.

Zach looked at his girlfriend, lost in thoughts. He didn't want Lillian to feel left out by not asking her to join them, but he also didn't want Lillian to feel left out when they all would be doing couple stuff on the trip....

"Sure, the more the merrier." Zach finally decided, keeping in mind he had to tell the rest of the squad. Kay smiled relieved.

"Thank you Zach, I'll talk to you later." Kay let out a genuine smile, but it was small though.

"Of course, and I'll send you the details." He told the blonde before he blew a kiss at her with a smile before he remembered something. "Bye Lilly!" Lillian laughed slightly and grabbed Kay's phone, waving at the boy with a smile before he finally ended the call. She then placed the phone down and looked at Kay, crossing her arms. Kay let out a sigh and looked up at her.

"Seriously? You're gonna drag me into this?" Lillian sighed a little annoyed.

"I'm sorry, but I don't want things to be awkward between Zach and I. I don't even think I would survive it without you since the girls probably wanna talk about our relationships and stuff." Kay explained with a sigh, rubbing her temples.

"But I don't even have a relationship!" Lillian exclaimed about her ever lasting single life.

She was mentally still wondering when it would finally end and she would get herself a boyfriend, find her soulmate.

"I know, but maybe we can find someone cute for you on the road." Kay tried to cheer her friend up.

"Fine." Lilly whined slightly. Kay smiled and tackled her in a big hug before she jumped up, reading Zach's texts that he had sent just a minute ago.

"We're leaving this friday." She read when she got up, walking over to Lilly's bathroom. "I love you!" Lillian rolled her eyes at her but laughed before she laid back on her bed, shoving her head in her pillow as she let out a huff.

"I'm gonna be the fucking eleventh wheel."

°✈︎༄❤︎➪

First chapter. <3

I have a feeling I'm really gonna like writing this book. :)

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

44.3K 853 21
๐„๐€๐’๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ --> in which a text leads to a close, but weird, friendship. This book is quite random, and not that good :) [๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐„๐’๐“ ๐‘๐€๐...
86.2K 1.6K 32
When Zach notices his best friend Chloe Scott keeps coming home with bruises everytime she goes to her boyfriends house. Based on the song hard by w...
10.9K 618 29
๊’ฐ โžฐ๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ ๊’ฑ ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜†! [๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™] ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๏ฟฝ...
86.4K 1.4K 39
๐™’๐™€ ๐™๐™Š๐™Š๐™† ๐˜ผ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€- {"๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ก๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ...