shu kurenai and akari shiroyo...

By Mysweetpri_07

Shu kurenai and his childhood friend Akari shiroyouki love story . More

childhood crush on shu
promise
first kiss
Have a nice day
Bff
New girl p1
New girl p2
The national championship p1
National championship p2
Lui shiroshagi
starting of beyblade burst
Shu vs Akari
fever
khirami Taiko
Just like a date
New bladders
New Relations
girls national championship pt 1
Sami final with best friends
Bye byeJapan
New caracters
Shu !
Red eye
International championship
Memories
Starting Love
Love Triangle
Jealous
Sadness or Happyness
❤I Love you❤

break friendship

3.1K 16 2
By Mysweetpri_07

A long time skip ~

Shu is now ower ragging bull's.

Shu pov.

Now I have a new chance to find out Akari. I don't understand that when I fall in love with her. I do my paper works suddenly my phone rang. It's valt.

Shu : hi valt.

Valt : congratulations you now  new owner of ragging bull's.

Shu : yeah.

Valt : you are now very happy right?

Shu : no.

Valt : why ❓

Shu : I don't know how I tell you.

Valt : what happened? I am your best friend tell me.

Shu : I really don't understand what happen to me but I think I'm in love.

Valt : you love! Who?

Shu : I........ Akari.

Valt : I know that.

Shu : what?

Valt : yeah.

Shu : how?

Valt : it's natural you are always protecting about Akari and help her. You always trying to make her happy and you always feel happy when you are around her. Soo I guess.

Shu : so why you don't tell me about it.

Valt : I am thinking that you already know about that.

Shu : OK that's all now can you help me find her.

Valt : yeah she is in American basketball team that name is star lager. Akari daily going to jogging in the park besides ragging bull's.

Shu : thank you.

Valt : it's ok I am your best friend.

Shu : yeah I don't know what I say to her but first I say her sorry.

Valt : I think it's better.

Shu : yeah bye.

Valt : bye.

The next day :

I go to the park I wish Akari come here. Sometimes latter Akari come with a boy. Then I call her.

Shu : Akari

She look at me but she behave like she don't know me. She avoid our eye contact and continue jogging. Then in some times the boy go somewhere and Akari stop. I think it's my chance. I ho to Akari's way but she turn her face.

Shu : Akari, I know I do wrong to you but please forgive me I am really sorry please don't avoid me.

Akari : mmm who are you I don't know you?

Shu : what! Akari i.... I.. Am shu your best friend.

Akari : I am sorry I don't know you. And my best friend is valt aoi and Ejiro Asata.

Shu : A.... Akari.

Then that boy come back.

Akari : see it's my best friend ejiro. And I am not interested to talk with a unknown person. I am sorry.

I am steel froze there I don't understand what to do. Then she turn to me.

Akari : and I don't talk about shu because shu is dead.

Shu : Akari, don't do this to me.

Then she gone. Tears come out of my eyes. ' please don't do this to me please forgive me. I don't live with out you because I love you so much please forgive me ' I said to myself.

****************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 877 15
Lui's mom and Shu's dad have been dating for two years now ,lui and shu never told anyone cause they thought that their relationship wasn't serious b...
830 32 13
Kirika Kurenai is a mostly happy girl. She has great friends and an amazing big brother. But when she has to do a project about her parents, she real...
127 6 9
"i would have given up the world for you to stay." "i would have never asked that of you." - - - in which kyōraku shunsui's little sister falls in lo...
3.2K 94 18
I'm sorry if there are any wrong sentences in my english because I'm not really good at english so please forgive me