Starting Love

Another way ~

Akari pov.

I am sorry shu but i never forgot what you do to me. But i feel very sad. I am so sorry shu. But you need it.

Eji : hey that boy is the new owner of ranging bulls right.

Akari : yeah.

Eji : do you know him.

Akari : mmmm..no.

Eji : oh.

The next day ~

Shu pov.

I am walking in the market but suddenly I saw Akari. Then I start follow her. Then I catch her hand.

Shu : Akari.

Akari : who?

Shu : it's me.

Akari : what you need and why always follow me.and please don't touch me.

Shu : why you do this to me? I am sorry please give me another chance .

Akari : why you do this to me you says that why you don't understand what you do.

Then she start crying hardly.

Akari : I always think that I have a friend who protect me, who always help me and who understand me. But you make me wrong. You break my hard you break my feelings you break our friendship.

Shu : Akari i....understand...

Akari : no you never understand my feelings.

Then she start running. But a car cocome to her way .

Shu : Akari!

Then I run after her and she almost bumped into the car but I catch her hand and pull her to my way. We rolled into the ground. Then we stop she fall in the ground. And I top on her. I call her two times then she slowly open her eyes and then she pass out..............

What I do now. My house is near so I carry her barial style at my home. Then laying down her in my bed . Then I call the doctor.

Akari pov ~

I wake up and I saw a unknown place where I am?. My head is paining. Then I realized a bandaid in my head . Then I trying to thinking what happens to me.

Flash back ~

I start running after talking with shu. Then suddenly a car almost heat me. But someone catch my hand and pull me we rolling in the ground. Then my head start paining I close my eyes then someone call my name I slowly try to open my eyes but every thing is blur. At last I saw a face it's shu. Then I pass out.

Back to Present time ~

Soo I think I am in shu....... . Suddenly someone enter in the room. It's shu. He come with a bowl. And something in it.

Shu : oh you awake.

Akari : why you aah....

Shu : hey cool down doctor tell you take rest.

Akari : I don't need your help.

Shu : Akari i..... I.....

Then he sit beside me and catch my right hand then place it on his right cheek. I blush.

Shu : please forgive me . I am not in myself when I do this. Please forgive me please.

Then he close his eyes and I feel sad.

Akari : ...... Okey... I give you another chance.

Then he open his eyes and said ' really? '

Akari : yeah * sobbing * I... Am... I am sorry.

Then I start crying. But suddenly shu hug me. I blush again. It's first time when he hug me naturally always I hug him but....

Shu : don't it's not your fault it's me who behave badly I am sorry .

I hug him back.

Shu : thank you * still hugging * .

Then I break the hug.

Shu : * sobbing * now it this I made some soup for you.

Akari : thanks.

Shu : can i help you to eat?

Akari : but i......

Shu : but you say you give me another chance.

Akari : yeah but...

Shu : please

Akari : * smiling * OK.

Then he take a spoon of soup and pish on it he looks so cute I smile myself. Then he give it to my mouth.

Time skipe •

Shu pov ~

I sit beside Akari who is sleeping. I rub my hand on her head gentaly. You are really so cute. Thanks for forgive me I am so happy. I am really late but I realized that I love you so much. I don't live without you. Then she say something in sleeping.

Akari : i... Miss.. You.. Shu.

I smile at her and kiss on her hand. I miss you too Akari.

***************************************