Just like a date

A big time skip•
Shu pov ~
The district turnament is over . Now time for the team battles . So i join the begoma academy there Valt , rantaro , daigo mm wakiya and akari also join . They are all awasome bladders so if we work hard we will win the team battles . Now we need to practice . But today Zac the sunshine invite us in his festival . Zac and Akari are really close friend but how i don't know . But it's time to go i am already here but all are late . Then suddenly daigo come and say me hello i say him too and then next toko and nika come without his brother i said them where is your brother toko said it's sicret and next wakiya come and Start his showoff . Then next Valt and rantaro come they wear a beyblade shapecostume they look really funny and at last Akari come she wear a khimono . She looks gorgeous . She come and give us a sweet smile .
Akari : sorry guys i am late .

Valt : we are late too .

Daigo : yes but shu come in  time and he watting for us a long time .

Akari : mm sorry shu .

But i don't hear what they say i just looking at akari . She looks really beautiful . Then suddenly valt yelled .
Valt : shu!

Shu : mm sorry i don't not hear .

Akari : it's ok .

Rantaro : now let's go we are already late .
Daigo : yeah you are right let's go .

Then we slowly all  go in the entrance way but wakiya stop and said to me .

Wakiya : now shu kurenai don't
consented to anything except one thing .

Shu : what are you trying to say ?

Wakiya : hmm nothing but today akari looking beautiful right ?

Shu : say it akari .

Then we entered the festival . There is a lot of people and suddenly Akari around her hand in my shoulder . I turn at her .

Akari : there is a lot of people if i lost here then what i do ?

Shu : don't wary i am here with you .

I said her but i blush a little because she catch me hand . Then Zac came and said .

Zac : hello i hope you all enjoy here .

Akari : hi Zac .

Zac : oh hey akari you look beautiful i glad to see that you ware this khimono .

Akari : thanks .

Zac give it akari why ? I feel angry . But akari still catch my hand . So feel better .
Then Zac show is Start and we are start  see every shops . And suddenly akari tap on my shoulder .

Akari : do you like games ?

Shu : what ?

Akari : hmm tell me do you like .

Shu : yeah a little why ?

Then she make pappy dog eyes and stare at me .

Akari : please shu win this for me .

she pointed a taddy bear .

Shu : but you know toko and nika are younger but they do not like this type toys and me too.

Akari : but I like . Please win for me please please please .

And she really came close to me .

Shu : okey okey i will .

Akari : yes .

Then we go to the shop and the shop kipper give me three bolls . And i try to consented in the bottles . But akari ...

Akari : comeonshuyouwilldothiscomeoncomeonjustconsented.

She start yelling .

Shu : stop akari .

Akari : hehe okey .

Then i win the taddy bear easily and the shop kipper give me the taddy bear and i give it akari she looks so happy and she hug me i blush again but she is very happy .

Akari: ow thanks shu you are amazing .

Shu : it's okay .

Then valt and honcho come and said 'hey what you two are doing ? '

Then valt look the taddy bear and said ' it's shu win for you ? '

Akari : yeah .

Valt : ow shu  you are amazing please win one for me .....

Shu : noh you are a boy do you forgot it .

Valt : oh sure .

Then valt and honcho go for another games and me and Akari eat something and after that we walk side by side and talking about national championship and suddenly Akari slipped in a rock and she almost fall into the ground but i catch her and our eyes met we don't move for a minute just look each other and then we break the eye contact when Valt call akari.

Valt : Akari come here here is a amazing food do you try this ?

Akari : yeah sure why not . Shu i will go with valt okey .

Shu : hmm go .

Then she hug me again and kiss on my left  cheek . Then she run into valt way but i stand there place my left hand on my left cheek . Then wakiya come .

Wakiya : hey i see every thing ..

Shu : you see what ?

Wakiya : i told about your date .

Shu : what ! Are you mad . she is my friend just friend why you do not understand . Stop talking like that . And don't say it akari okey and i think you lost your mind .

Wakiya : okey okey i am just jocking .

Then he go . But i still blushing . ' akari spend time with me is it like a date ? I don't understand .' i said myself .
Next i join my team to enjoying with them Then akari and daigo go to buying icecream for us and suddenly honcho said .

Honcho : hey what are you doing full time ?

Wakiya : he enjoyed his da....

Shu : * coughing * i am just walking with Akari .

Valt : oh .

Hoh no what wakiya trying to say ? I don't know why he said like that but Akari is just my best friend i am sure of it . Then Akari and daigo come back and we start enjoying our icecream.