[Y/n] Joined the Game [MC You...

By Alpha_Creator

This is for fun only πŸ˜… "I hope you know that you're the one who causes this war." [Book One] [Cover photo is... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chaoter 16
Chapter 17
Chaoter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
✨ Incorrect quotes with Reaper and friends ✨
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/n
Season 2 Prolouge
Season 2, Chapter 27
Season 2: Chapter 28
Season 2: Chapter 29
Season 2, Chapter 30
Season 2, Chapter 31
Season 2, Chapter 32
Season 2, Chapter 33
Season 2, Chapter 34
Season 2, Episode 35
Season 2, Chapter 36
Skeppy's Ending
BadBoyHalo's Ending
Sapnap's Ending
Dream's Ending
Technoblade's Ending
Thank You for Reading
Pottential Trailer of the planned book
The Book is Out
Art Commission Open!

Chapter 14

12.2K 514 629
By Alpha_Creator

I forgot to post this one in the previous chapter, so here

Enjoy the chapter
--------------------------------------------------------

"Agh-!FAK!!" You fell from your chair.

"Are you okay miss Soot?" Fundy asks a bit worried.

"Yeah I'm okay, and don't call me Soot. Im not longer a Soot, " you said as you sit back to your chair.

You were on the call, as everybody already left except you. So when you were about to leave the call, Fundy suddenly pops out a scared the living soul out of you.

"Forgive me but as long as Wilbur see you as his sister then I should too, " he said.

You let out a sigh, "do what you want." You begin spying on Dream's base, on the leaves of a jungle tree, probably not a good idea. You want to say something to Dream but you're hesitating since they might capture you.

"Why are you spying on Dream?" Fundy suddenly pops out beside you. This time it didn't startle you, you were calm. You totally did not almost knock off your cup.

"I want to say something to him, I may not find of Dream's words of saying 'join us', but I feel like he would be smart enough to know my thoughts." You said as you keep spying at him.

"You could talk to me, " Fundy says. "I may not be smart enough but I could listen to you."

"Really?" You ask as you look at him, letting go of the key to make you shift.

"Yes,  of course!" He exclaimed.

When you look back at Dream, you see him looking at the both of you. Making you both flinch in surprise.

Dream: :D
Dream: Reaper :D

Wilbur: stay away from her Dream

Dream: no >:(

"Oh crap we got to go, " you said as you ran off. Funny following you shortly.

Dream: Where are you going? Come back :'(

Dream then chased after both of you. "Dream please this is a misunderstanding!" You exclaimed as you continue to run with Fundy.

"Misunderstanding?" He asks.

"I don't know my English, okay?!" You exclaimed. You then see that you were being pulled back. You see Dream with a fishing rod, who's pulling you towards him. "Fundy!!" You let out a scream.

"I'm coming!" He stated then he shoots arrows at Dream making you have time to run away from him. Once you run past Fundy, he runs away with you.

Dream: :0
Dream: >:0

"Okay, now he's angry, " Fundy says. "Over here, Reaper!" He called out then you follow him inside the cave and shift.

Dream: Fundy~
Dream: Reaper~
Dream: come out~

Wilbur: you're with Reaper? Fundy?

Fundy: long story

[I forgot to put my signature there, oof. No steal or use please]

You then started mining a tunnel and you signal Fundy to do it with you. You started mining as Fundy block them. You held a torch on your left hand since it's pretty dark.

Dream: did you both just went to the cave?…

Tommy: Big brain moment

The chat is chanting POG, and 'one of the players who escape Dream without getting killed.'

You then continue mining until you mine down. Funny looks at you and ask, "where are we going?" He asks.

"I've had this ender eyes for a very long time right now, " you said making Fundy gasps.

"Did you already find a stronghold?" He asks.

"Yes but I did not enter it yet, I don't want them knowing where I have been. Plus I want an Enderdragon as a Pet..." You trailed off. "It's up to you if you want to come with me, you could always mine up." You said to him.

"No, I'm coming with you, besides I have tons of beds in my inventory right now, " Fundy stated.

"Are you sure?" You ask as he only replied yes.

[Y/n]_the_Reaper has made the advancement of [Eye Spy]

Fundy has made the advancement of [Eye Spy]

You both started laughing as the others started typing in the chat.

Dream: WHAT

Tommy: WHAT THE HELL

Tubbo: FUNDY

Wilbur: FUNDY TELL ME YOUR CHORDS

Then, Wilbur, Dream and Tommy join the call as they could hear both of you laughing.

"Reaper what the hell!?!!" Dream exclaimed.

"Fundy tell me your chords right now. Fundy, tell me your chords right now!!!" Wilbur stated at him.

"Fundy, [Y/n], please wait for me! Take me with you!" Tommy exclaimed.

Techno then suddenly join, "Reaper, do your shoes need shining? Reaper! Reaper, please!! I'll give you much advice when it comes to world domination! I'll make your coffee, please!!"

"Someone clip that, " you said then started laughing. You then started placing down the ender eyes on the portal until the sound of the void comes in.

"Oh no, " Tommy mumbles.

"Don't go in there Reaper, Don't you dare go in there!!" Dream stated.

BadBoyHalo donated 5$
Oh my God, gg guys

Skeppy donated 20$
Why you didn't call me?:(

"Thank you for the donation Bad, and you still need to record your video Skeppy," you said as you chuckle. You look at Fundy, "ready?"

He nods in reply as he already has jobs armour up. You both then jump at the portal landing on the obsidian blocks near the other blocks.

"NO!!" Wilbur and Dream both exclaimed very loudly.

"My clout!" Techno stated.

"Why did you betray me Fundy!?" Tommy asks him.

Fundy is just calmly laughing and your there, just giggling like a maniac. After you and Fundy are up in the surface you started shooting then crystals on the pillars. Fundy is there keeping the Endermen away from you. Once the crystals are gone, you and fundy stared killing the ender dragon. Either with your weapons or the beds.

"You guys are really going to kill it..." Dream mumbles.

"Fundy, " Wilbur whimpers.

"Sorry Wilbur, you did say to watch over your sister," Fundy says as he laughs.

"No fair!" Tommy stated.

"I'll show you the egg later Tommy, " You said.

Tommy cheered as Techno says, "such favouritism."

After you did the last hit, both you and Fundy get the achievements.

"YES!!” You and Fundy cheered.

"No... I should have gone into that cave... " Dream says. "Well good game guys, I'm getting the both of you when I come back," he said.

Everyone then started pog or gg and left the two of you alone. Fundy then gets the Egg then he gives it to you. "Awe, thank you." You said.

"No problem, " he said then both of you jump in the portal. Then credits came up then you two were back in the real world. But in a different spawn point. But it's okay since both of you are near the walls.

"It's fun beating the ender dragon with you, Fundy." You said.

"Likewise, " Fundy says as you could feel him grin.

You both then parted your ways, with a dragon egg in your inventory treasuring it.

BadBoyHalo send you a message

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 261 16
THIS BOOK IS BASED ON AN ENDING FROM THE BOOK "ONLY YOU", END #1. PLEASE READ THAT BOOK, ESPECIALLY THAT ENDING FOR MORE CONTEXT! Book #3 to Wrong Nu...
1.9M 76.9K 100
▍ π„π‘π‘Γ˜π‘ ! ↳ βͺ 𝖺 π–½π—Œπ—†π—‰ π–Ώπ–Ίπ—‡π–Ώπ—‚π–Όπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡ . . . ❫ ❛ OH DARLING LOOK HOW DIRTY YOU'VE MADE ME BECOME ❜ 🍷 ΰ£ͺΦΈ Ϋ° πŸ’ β€Ί ...
72.1K 2.3K 23
"π–™π–π–Šπ–ž'𝖑𝖑 π–™π–Šπ–‘π–‘ π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–™π–”π–—π–ž 𝖔𝖋 π–™π–”π–“π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™." Woohoo here we go bois. This is going to be my romanticized version of the L'Manburg...
52.2K 1.6K 36
Monsters aren't evil just misunderstood Started: 1/1/2021 Finished: 4/12/2021 Edited: 10/25 Disclaimer: I only own the plot.....that all.. I don't ow...