That Night "OhmFluke" My vers...

By Bank_Teresa

This is the continuation of the fanfic kaoEarth 'that night', this tells the love story between Fluke natouch... More

Prologue
The beginning of love
Finding the answer
Endless pleasure🔞
Between The Rain
Deep Feelings Aroused
Worrying About You
The Friendship
The engagement🔞
Excessive jealousy
The Persecution
The Fluke's Plan
The unexpected
Doubts
Namtan
My Version Of Love
Saying goodbye to a friend
Evil plan
Believing in you
Pretending to be bad
Soon It Will Be You
The phone call
Going back in time
Until I Die
OhmFluke Special Chapter Part1
OhmFluke Special Chapter Part2🔞

Trying to forget you

880 38 14
By Bank_Teresa

These is the penultimate chapter😊

Ohm was in his bedroom sitting in the middle of the bed, with thoughts that would not leave his head alone.

Thinking (what will N 'Fluke be doing? Is he okay ?! .. P'kao said that p'Earth went to talk to him .. But I can't stand this wait, I want to know how he is doing)

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of his phone ringing, Ohm looked at the name of the person on the phone, and quickly got up from bed without wasting time, answered his cell phone, worried said in a low voice.

Ohm: my love I ...

Fluke cut Ohm's words.

Fluke: let's break up, P'ohm ...

Ohm didn't want to, but he had no other solution, he knew it would happen sooner or later, Ohm in a calm voice.

Ohm: do you really want to break up with me? ... I can tell everyone about us both, I swore to you that I would talk .. I can still talk, my love .. I asked five months to be able to talk to everyone about us both, these five months are over, I’m not afraid to tell anymore ... So I can ....

Fluke with a sad look, without strength in his words, controlling himself not to cry, he heard what Ohm said, he was happy to know that Ohm didn't want to give up their love, but something bigger was preventing this love, now why Fluke wanted to break up with Ohm was no longer about Ohm not wanting to talk about him or because of fame, Fluke cut Ohm's words.

Fluke: no ... You can't talk about the two of us in your parents .. Earth told me about your mother's situation ... You wanted to tell me yesterday at the restaurant, didn't you?! .. I'm sorry ...

Ohm sad, with a shaky voice.

Ohm: no ... no my love ... do not apologize to me .... I am the one who should apologize to you ... yes, I wanted to speak ... But I couldn't, you were so happy, I didn't want to spoil your happiness, because of this news ... Sorry ... If only I could tell my parents and everyone about us early, this would not have happened...Because of my cowardice, now you want to break up with me..

Fluke started to cry, his voice shaky, sad.

Fluke: you ... You are not a coward ... You were just afraid, and you lacked a little courage, and I already told you that I understand you about it ... But now the situation has changed, your mother is sick, and she needs rest, she needs you, she is very happy with your marriage ... Seeing her son marrying a woman as nice and beautiful as Namtan, is the dream of any mother ... And I I don't want to take this happiness away from her....So marry Namtan, and be happy.

Ohm heard everything Fluke said and tears started to fall on Ohm's face, he was suffering, Ohm couldn't bear to see Fluke cry and give up their love for his mother, he didn't want to marry someone who he doesn't love, with tears he said.

Ohm: You... You are the first face I see, and the last thing I think, you are the reason why I am alive with all this that is happening to me .... It is without you that I cannot live .... You never gave up on me, when I'm falling apart, your arms are always open for me ....

Fluke with tears listening to Ohm, suffering, sadly tried to cut Ohm's words, but Ohm didn't let

Fluke: please stop, don't ...

Ohm: not... let me finish, my love ... you're quick to forgive when I make a mistake ... you love me in the blink of an eye .... I don't deserve your love, but you give it to me from anyway, I am not enough for you ... And when I run away from myself, you run away and come after me, that's what you do ... You give me more than I could ever dream of, I still can't believe that you're by my side so far, after everything I did .... you bring me back to reality ..... you are the light inside my eyes, your love gives me reasons to continue with this damn marriage .... at this moment  I no longer deserve to ask for another opportunity, I do not deserve your love that gives me everything ..... You can't imagine how I want this wedding not to take place tomorrow ... I love you my love, You are everything I want , you are all I need .... But now I can't have you ...

Fluke started to cry more, tears were streaming without stopping and hard when he heard these words from Ohm, but it was too late.

Fluke: sorry p'ohm ... But it's too late now ...

Fluke hung up the phone, Fluke was in front of the window, looking out of the window while talking to Ohm, when he turned off his phone he fell sitting on the bed that was near the window, touched both hands to his mouth and pressed his mouth hard while tears flowed from his eyes without stopping and with so much force.

Earth overheard the conversation on his cell phone, he was arriving at Fluke's room so he could talk to Fluke, but when he was arriving and opening the door with a smile, he ended up listening to Fluke talking on the phone and trying contain the tears, Earth when he saw Fluke falling on the bed, he quickly went to Fluke and touched Fluke's two shoulders with his hands, sad he said.

Earth: calm down ... Please don't cry .. I'm here with you ..

Fluke turned and hugged Earth tightly and started talking with such pain.

Fluke: why did this have to happen? .. What did I do wrong, so that everyone I love ends up leaving me in the end ...

Earth didn't know what to say, he hugged Fluke tightly and said.

Earth: you didn't do anything ... you just didn't do anything ...

Fluke continued to cry, an hour passed Fluke stopped crying, stopped hugging Earth and looked at Earth to say with a sad look, wiping away tears.

Fluke: I'm sorry ... You should be with p'kao right now, but you are here with me ...

Earth sad but giving a warm smile so that Fluke doesn't feel sad, he said.

Earth: you are my best friend ... You were with me when I was also suffering from p'kao ... You helped me in my relationship with p'kao ... Of course I would be here with you ... And I will always be ...

Earth with a radiant smile grabbed Fluke's two wrists smiling at him said.

Earth: let's go ...

Fluke with dry tears on his face his eyes widened a little, said in surprise.

Fluke: where are we going? ..

Earth: let's go to the night club ... You need to drink, dance and forget about this wedding, now let's go ...

Fluke without strength for entertainment.

Fluke: I don't know if I want to go out, I'm not well for fun.

Earth always with a smile and wanting to make Fluke stop suffering.

Earth: you will go out with me .... And you will forget about this wedding ... You need this ... You told me a few months ago, to forget my problems, and live my life ... Now I say the same , forget about these problems and live your life .... And in this moment we will have fun ...

Fluke saw Earth's happy face, he was sad but then he was a little happy, gave a light smile and said.

Fluke: you are right I have to forget once and for all this p'Ohm wedding, and everything that makes me suffer ... Okay... Fluke got up with a smile on his face ... Let's have fun ...

Fluke got ready and went with Earth to the night club, it was already 10 pm Fluke and Earth arrived at the night club, and sat on one of the chairs that was near the liquor bar, ordered a bottle of alcohol, and started drinking, after an hour Fluke got drunk on alcohol, Earth saw Fluke drunk and was worried.

Earth: p'fluke it's better to go now ... It's time ... touched Fluke's shoulder ... Come on, let's go ...

Fluke patted Earth's hand slowly and said drunk and smiling.

Fluke: no ... I will not go now ... I want to stay here .... I want to forget this pain that gnaws at my heart ... He put his hand close to the heart .... You know what N'Earth .... I love him ... I love him so much, but now look at what he did to me, he didn't say anything to his parents, he didn't say about us ... Now everything we both lived was useless.... I am suffering like a wretch ... Apparently I will always be the person who always ends up being left in the end ...

Sad Earth said.

Earth: don't say that, p'ohm loves you very much ..

Earth did not end with the words because Fluke interrupted.

Fluke: but now this love is useless .... Look what's happening ... angry he pointed his index finger aside the beverage bar but looking at Earth ... He is getting married tomorrow N'Earth, and I I have no way of preventing this marriage .... Our love has no chance ... And I ... I ... Tears started to fall ... Once again my heart was destroyed ....

Sad Earth couldn't say any more, a beautiful young man approached Fluke and Earth and said with a gentle smile.

: why are you crying N'Fluke ?!

Fluke looked sideways and saw the young man, pointed his index finger at him, and with a surprised look and trying to guess the young man's name because Fluke had already seen him somewhere, he just couldn't remember where he saw him.

Fluke: you are! ... P '.... P' ..

The young man with a kind smile.

: Phusanu ... I'm phusanu, we met in Myanmar ... I saved you from an accident .. Now do you remember?! ..

Fluke surprised, his eyes widened for having forgotten him, surprised he said.

Fluke: I'm sorry ... I'm really sorry for forgetting about you ... It's been a long time ... About that day, I thank you once again for saving me ... Fluke got up from the chair and made Wai for phusanu.

Phusanu smiling said touching Fluke's face with one hand.

Phusanu: don't worry about it ... And how are you ?! Isn't your boyfriend with you today?! ..

Fluke saddened by this last question, tightened his shirt on both sides of his waist, and said.

Fluke: no ... He is not with me today ..

Phusanu noticed the sadness in Fluke's eyes, with the hand that was on Fluke's face, phusanu started to caress carefully saying.

Phusanu: why is that face so sad ?! What happened ?!

Fluke did not want to speak, with sadness in his eyes.

Fluke: I'm sorry ... I don't want to talk about this right now ...

Phusanu always with his hand on Fluke's face, being sad to see Fluke so unhappy, he tried to say something, Earth's eyes widened when he saw the two people coming up to them, and one of them furious.

Phusanu: don't stay ...

Punch..

Phusanu fell to the ground, and looked ahead as soon as he fell, Fluke's eyes widened when he saw the person in front of him and punching phusanu, Fluke said.

Fluke: p'ohmmmm .... What ... What did you do ...

Fluke tried to go to phusanu but Ohm grabbed Fluke's wrist and pulled Fluke, left the club with Fluke, Fluke surprised but sad, pulled his wrist and shouted loudly at Ohm.

Fluke: let me go ... You're hurting me ... Ohm turned to Fluke angrily said.

Ohm: why was this idiot touching your face ?!

Fluke saw Ohm's angry look, sad to see Ohm, and hurt.

Fluke: he was just worried about me ... Why are you here?! .. You should be getting ready for your wedding tomorrow ...

Ohm was saddened by Fluke's last words, Ohm approached Fluke and said looking at Fluke's sad face that they looked at him full of sadness.

Ohm: p'kao brought me here ... I didn't want to leave my room ... But he insisted ...

Fluke looking at Ohm he couldn't contain his tears, tears started coming out of his face without stopping, Fluke looked a little sideways, but Ohm sad to see Fluke crying touched both sides of Fluke's face with both thumbs who were touching Fluke's two cheeks started slowly wiping away tears and saying.

Ohm: please don't cry ... Don't cry my love ... My heart can't stand to see you like this.

Fluke looking at Ohm with both hands touched the two hands that were wiping his tears.

Fluke: I can't help but cry ... It hurts so much to see you .... It hurts so much ...

Ohm with tears almost out of his eyes, suffering so much.

Ohm: I love you my love ... I love you so much, never forget this ... Put his forehead on fluke's forehead .... Even if I marry someone else, my heart will always belong to you ... I will never love her ... Never ...

Fluke continued to cry non-stop, one hand touched Ohm's face and the other continued to touch Ohm's hands.

Fluke: I know you love me, but doesn't make N'Namtan suffer, she doesn't know anything, she is not to blame for what is happening to us .... Please try to love her, even if it is just a little bit .. I am trying to forget you, I am trying to get used to the idea that I lost you forever....

Ohm sadly touched Fluke's hand.

Ohm: please don't ask me for this ... I won't be able to even try it ... I won't be able to forget you ... For whatever try I will never forget everything we went through together ..

Fluke with tears wanted to say something but he and Ohm were startled by Namtan who approached them without knowing what was going on.

Namtan: what's going on?! ..

Guys, I'm back, unfortunately I removed my gallbladder and I'm not with her.😁😯

But back to the fanfic, while I was in the hospital, I enjoyed telling and doing the penultimate chapter and the last chapter, and the first chapter of Kao Earth "Between love and hate", and as I had so much time I ended up also telling the prologue and the first chapter "The strength of destiny", now I need to know all of you if you want me to post today and now the last chapter😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 571 36
Where as Tay and other GMM artists thought that Fluke used his fans just to be one of the artist under GMM to climb his way up... How will Fluk...
843 46 9
Something happened to Kao, but he forgot what happened. What happened? Check in the next chapters
26.3K 1.2K 16
Fluke has everything in control. He is the most powerful mafia leader in the country and everyone fears him. Imagine him falling in love at first sig...
13.4K 682 16
Fluke is in love with his housemate also known as his best friend, Ohm. The thing is: Ohm is completely oblivious to that or at least, Fluke thought...