REFLECTION OF GUILT

By chickennnnnout

Nomin/Jaeno [Completed] Love? Your love for me and Jisung? You are just a sly fox, Na Jaemin. Jeno-ah, I real... More

=Intro=
Love for Pain
Seconds of Every Second
Empty
Needing You The Most
Unmiss You
Because I love him so much
This Baby Mine Now (END)
EXTRA PART

EXTRA PART-2πŸ”ž

4.8K 117 32
By chickennnnnout

Extra Part-2🔞

The freshness of the summer air passed by his face and Jeno woke up to the prettiest face in the whole world.

His cute smile wasn't directing at him but Jeno found him so adorable when his squishy cheeks were lifted up with the softest blush as the gorgeous lips grinned wide to share his happiness. He was a pure piece of art.

"Jisungie you'll fall"

His mouth worded quietly. Probably because he was sleeping on his lap, Jeno thought. And he was correct, the doe-like eyes looked down to spot that he was awake.

"Oh! Jeno ah..Did I wake you up?"

He gently brushed Jeno's hair and sweetly smiled at him.

"Sorry Jen" he caressed Jeno's chin with his thumb.

Jeno shook his head and captured the hand that was touching him as he kissed on the palm. A found smile took over again and he felt his peaceful heart being attacked by the slightest of the fluttering feeling.

"Did you have a good nap?"

Jaemin questioned him as soon as he sat up on the picnic blanket. He even chuckled at Jeno's sleeping eyes that were adjusting to the sunlight that was perfectly hitting his face.

"Yes Nana. I feel refreshed"

Jaemin quickly poured out a glass of orange juice from the container he brought and handed it to Jeno.

"I'm glad you did Jen. I don't want you to be tired because you have a busy work schedule and you don't even chose to rest at home on the off days."

"How can I miss out a picnic day with my family Nana? Especially when I know you will look so pretty today"

He drained down the glass to be empty and then sent a wink at Jaemin as he bit his lower lip.

Jaemin shook his head at his flirty comment and that was when Jisung walked toward then with little Nomi trying to walk holding his hand.

"Nana!! Nomi walked two steps without holding on to me!"

Jisung was super proud of his sister. His voice showed it all. And in fact, Nomi was trying to copy Jisung who had his two fingers held up to emphasize the "two steps" he informed earlier. Not really knowing how to do it, Nomi was holding up her tiny fist up in the air as her eyes never left Jisung's hand.

A few chuckles left Jeno's mouth and Jaemin smiled along with the kids.

"Great job Nomi!"

Jaemin carried her in his arm and gave a kiss on her forehead. A little bit jealous, Jisung too stood beside Jaemin and gave a kiss on his cheek and went to sit on Jeno's lap.

"Eh? What about me? My kiss?"

Jeno complained with a fake pout and they all fondly smiled at Jeno's cute childish behavior. Again, Nomi smiled along seeing her dad and Jisung's smiles.

"Dada acts like Nomi! Jisungie will give here"

And he gave a small peck on Jeno's nose.

The lovely evening was wrapped up by their never ending laughters and has completed by the warmth of a perfect family.

🥀

"Oh hey Jen! I came here to say dinner's ready"

Jeno lost his focus on the work upon hearing a caring voice of the sweet person whose head was pushed through the crack of the large doors.

"Come here for a while please Nana"

Jaemin entered the room and closed it afterward as he approached with a small smile.

"Wae Jeno?"

He stood by the chair and immediately, he was pulled to sit down on him.

"I just want to hug you like this"

Jeno's hands wrapped around his waist and Jaemin tried to adjust himself to sit properly.

"Are you okay Jen? Tired?"

Jaemin had a worried face when Jeno rested his head on his neck and nodded to answer his question. So he hugged his head and brushed his fluffy hair as he pressed a kiss on top.

"Then you can eat first and then rest Jeno.."

Again, Jeno nodded. He wasn't even sure if he heard him right because there was no response aside from that action.

"Jen.." he called.

"Jeno ah, if you want to sleep now rest on the bed..hmm?"

Jaemin gently pulled up the tired face and Jeno's sleepy eyes looked up at him.

"You are so tired now. Come, I'll send you to bed"

He stood up and pulled Jeno up as the man sleepily followed.

Jaemin pulled up the blanket and Jeno threw his body to absorb the comfort of the mattress. When a thick blanket fell over his body, he sunk in to relax and Jaemin cooed at how tiny Jeno looked.

He sat beside and watched him sleep with a smile.

"Sleep now. Wake me up at night when you are hungry. I'll make something for you then okay baby Jen?"

He nodded cutely with a small pout he didn't know he made. Jaemin messed his hair and pushed up the strands that were disturbing his face. Jeno looked so soft and cute when he was sleepy.

When Jaemin was about to stand up and leave the room, Jeno pulled his hand and he was signaled to sit down again.

"No nightnight kiss for me?"

Jaemin was mesmorized by the resemblence he saw on Jisung's face of this clingy Jeno and he openly chuckled.

"Yes nightnight kiss for you Kiddo Jen."

He leaned down and gave him a kiss on the forehead, then his cute nose, both of his cheeks, his chin and lastly, his pouty lips.

"Love you Jen. Good night"

He greeted and left the room while turning off the lights for Jeno. He needed to make sure Jisung and Nomi had their dinner and then sent them off to bed.

🥀

"Where's dada?"

"Ja..ja" Little Nomi copied Jisung and Jaemin smiled at the cuteness.

Nomi was copying to whatever they were saying these days because children learned from repetition.

Moreover, she had a big interest in toy cars and spaceships over Barbie and dressup dolls these days. Even so, Jisung had a great interest in princess movies and his favorite was Anna.

It was so cute to see how kids never had care for any specific gender norms because they didn't make sense in the first place. And Jaemin made sure his children were comfortable with what they express for their favorites.

And now too, Jisung had a set of plates with Olaf and Anna's picture on. It was his birthday present from Chenle, his best friend.

"He's sleeping baby Jisungie. Nana will make sure he'll eat something later"

He rest assured his caring baby and Jisung nodded with a smile.

"Is Dada tired?"

"Yes he is. He has a big project to do this month"

Jaemin calmly explained while feeding Nomi and making sure he blew the food before he fed.

"Ah!! Because Dada is a businessman!"

Jisung happily said, including the new word he learned from the school. Knowing it, Jaemin kindly smiled at him and nodded.

"My baby is so smart"

Their dinner finished off with Jeno's absence for the day and of course, Jaemin hid his worried state of mind not to express in front of his kids.

🥀

A week has passed but Jeno's tiredness did not wash away although he looked bright and freshed in the mornings. Jaemin's concern grew stronger since Jeno has been skipping dinners to sleep early only to wake up in the mornings. He tried talking with him but the answer was always the same: he was working for a new and bigger project. And Jeno wasn't lying. His days were occupied with stressful work and all Jaemin could do was to be around him.

Jaemin quietly entered the darkened room. It was quite cold this time too. The time was already pointing minutes away for 10pm and he just finished his bedtime story for Jisung after making sure Nomi was asleep.

He slowly tiptoed to the bed and gently entered the bed with minimum movements. He didn't want to distract Jeno from sleeping.

It was warmer on the bed and Jaemin inched closer to Jeno to hug him. Jeno didn't make him feel distinct although he was occupied with work majority of the time. He made sure he was checking the kids and catching up with Jaemin everyday.

"I love you Jeno" he whispered and printed a kiss on his chest. "Good night" a mumble was formed as he soaked in the warmth coming from Jeno's body that led to his dozing state.

🥀

"Jeno?"

He woke up, alerted that the spot beside him was empty. His sleepy eyes scanned the darkened room and he immediately switched on the night lamp on the table.

Attacking his sleepy eyes to open up, Jaemin stood up and walked to the door.

"Is he in the kitchen?"

Jaemin exited their room and decided to check on Jeno. He had prepared all the ingredients he might need if Jeno ever wanted to eat something at midnight. So he rushed downstairs to the kitchen and was startled when he saw Jeno who came out of Jisung's room.

Jeno was too surprised as his eyes widened at Jaemin with a messy hair and startled looks.

"What are you doing there Jen?" He quietly asked.

Jeno gently closed the door and hesitantly looked at him first. Then he sighed quietly.

"Oh.. I just.." he walked close to Jaemin and hugged as he spoke softly " felt guilty that I wasn't taking care of Jisung, Nomi and you enough"

Jaemin securely embraced back and comforted him with gentle rubs on the back.

"Oh baby Jen..no! We all don't feel like that. Don't think that way"

"I couldn't even join our dinner every night for almost a week"

He guiltily looked down at the floor while releasing Jaemin from the hug.

"We love you Jeno. Jisung knows that you are busy. It's okay if you can't be around us sometimes. You are with us all the time anyway. It may take a few days,weeks or months but look, you are here with us! Don't feel bad about it Jen"

Jaemin initiated a short hug. His mind felt heavy when Jeno was carrying stress on both work and family. He never wanted this man to experience this kind of burden. So he decided to change the subject quickly.

"But be honest.." he remained a stare with Jeno's innocent puppy eyes. "You woke up because you were hungry right?"

Jeno shyly nodded with a smile and Jaemin cutely laughed, happy that he woke up too so he could make something for Jeno to eat.

"Knew it!"

He pulled his hands into the kitchen and Jeno read the time on the clock along the walls pointing it was already 2pm.

"I already prepared something to make in an instant so if you wake up, you will have something to eat"

He quickly went to the fridge and pulled out the kimchi box, vegetables and some side dishes.

"I'll make you fried rice Jen. Do you also want ramen?"

Jeno shook his head and watched his Nana rushing to make him something delicious to eat.

But his messy hair and soft looks already looked delicious itself. The silky pajamas with stars were a little bit big on him and thus the lovely paws coming out from the long sleeves. His neat hair was a mess right now and even some curls were formed here and there from a rough sleep. His face was extra squishy for some unknown reason and he could see the puffy cheek when he turned side way. However, what was attracting him so much was the purple spot from the neck that he gave yesterday morning.

He lost his mind and gave it to him after a quick make out before breakfast while he was helping him dressed up.

"Too adorable" Jeno whispered for only himself to hear and approached to Jaemin's body that was busy.

He hugged him from behind and rested his face on the neck, next to the bite mark.

Jaemin looked back at him and smiled like an angel that wasn't helping him so much.

"Wait for a while Jen."

He nodded, intentionally brushing off the spot on the neck.

Then he knowingly left soft kisses around the place until the jawline and Jaemin became to be so cautious.

"J-jen..wait"

He reminded but Jeno was on his own world about kissing him. He was even teasing that specific place with his tongue while sucking on the same spot.

"Jeno!" Jaemin had to keep extra quiet just in case Jisung would hear them. The kitchen was right beside his room.

His tongue circled on it and then finished off with a lick. He sucked on the spot again and that was when he knew Jaemin was trying to break away from his embrace.

"Nana.." he ghosted his lips on Jaemin's ear.

"Jeno ah, you need to eat something baby. You said you were hungry."

"I found something more tasty"

Jaemin immediately bit his lower lip.

"Jen, t-tomorrow..but eat first hmm?"

A gasp escaped within his lips when his body was turned around.

"Let me love you now"

He slowly attached his lips on Jaemin's neck and grabbed his hips from behind. His strong hands gently made round motions and he started to sprinkle kisses on the neck.

"..b-but Jen..not here! Maybe upstairs.. Baby not here"

Jeno didn't even seem to care since all he was focusing now was to leave bites on his body.

He knew he was close to moaning if Jeno kept grinding on him and giving him hickeys. So he faced side down on Jeno's shoulder and grabbed on his neck as he only voiced out into Jeno's ear up close.

Jeno's hands were already invading inside the pants and since Jaemin wasn't wearing anything beside his pajamas, he easily got an access to touch the skin.

"O-oh! Jen..please.."

"Please what baby?"

Jeno teased him while stroking Jaemin's dick.

"P-please..not in here.."

A smirk was formed on Jeno's lips and he intentionally started stroking quickly as he bit down the marks he just gave.

Jaemin's head shot up . he tried himself not to make any voice. At this point, Jeno was being a bad puppy for him.

"J-jeno ah p-please..I..I don't want Jisungie to hear us..uh!"

He whispered into his ear. He wasn't able to rebel Jeno but to start off, his body always weakened under Jeno's touches.

"But admit it you love this"

"Uhmm..J-jen..yea..b-but in our bed..please..I can't keep..quiet..if you are..t-teasing me like this"

Upon hearing that Jaemin loved it too, Jeno decided to end giving Jaemin a bad experience.

"Will you let me love you when we get upstairs?"

Jaemin nodded quickly. "I will Jeno..I will. I love you"

"I love you too baby. And I miss you"

Jeno admired his loving eyes that only wished to make him feel loved and cared. He adored the red, little lips that gave him all the pleasures in the world just by getting to kiss them. The voice..oh his voices...so pretty and addictive. Not too high..not too average but low enough to calm and sooth him.

"Baby Jen if you are stressed, you need to tell me. I can help you"

Jeno smiled at his love's caring words as soon as he pinned him on the bed.

"You are too precious. I still can't believe I got a chance to be with you"

"The chance is only yours Jen"

His angelic smile did wonders in Jeno's heart.

"Do you want to stay with me tonight Nana?"

Jaemin softly giggles, fingers already unbuttoning Jeno's shirt.

"Do I?"

"Well?"

"Maybe yes?" He finished off the last button and raised up abit to catch Jeno's lips to form a kiss.

Jeno caught him back and slowly laid him back down on the pillow, his hand underneath to control.The kiss was all about searching for each other's taste. The start was already skillful and addictive. Jaemin's fingers ran along the arms up until the shoulders as he massaged him there out of habit. Then his hands took a turn to run down the chest and stomach.

"Jen.." he broke the kiss for a while. A strand of saliva was connecting their lips and Jaemin pecked him again to get rid of it.

"Lay down Jen. I want you to relax."

Jeno nodded his head and rolled down to the side. In the meantime, Jaemin carefully pulled out a bottle of lube and a box of condoms from their lowest drawer of the night table.

He undressed himself completely and waited for Jaemin while resting his head on both of his folded arms.

Jaemin came back completely naked and pretty like a fallen angel.

He crawled up until he reached to Jeno's chest and started to leave butterfly kisses on his body. He definitely knew how to relax him. He always took care of him especially during sex although he mostly ended up being in pain. But he never complained and honestly admitted his admiration over the overwhelming pleasures sex has brought as well.

Jeno closed his eyes and felt the warm lips all over his body, especially his thighs and Vline. Every touch gave him tingles and shivering feeling along his spine. Nevertheless, he was seriously enjoying it.

"Jen..Am I allowed to do this?"

Jeno opened his eyes to see what his Nana was asking for. He held up his throbbing dick and gently stroked on him.

"What do you want to do wife?"

"s-suck ..you.."

"You are allowed to do baby. You can do anything you like.."

Seeing Jeno has closed his eyes again, Jaemin acted after the approval. He coated the tip first and slowly put it in his mouth. He remembered all the nerves and thick veins on the side of the dick. His tongue found its way to freely licked on top those veins. He remembered experiencing the thickness of those very nerves in his inner parts when Jeno entered him the last time. His inner muscles explosively reacted to that specific piece of memory and his own dick throbbed.

Jaemin didn't only hold the base but he also tried to stroke it. He knew how Jeno's body absorbed the pleasure and he learned those small behaviors by time.

He pulled it out of his mouth again and started to suck on the side. He gently bit on it but he also made sure he wasn't giving Jeno anything else but blissful feeling. Oh..but little did he know that his existence alone gave Jeno a blissful feeling.

Loving how Jaemin was able to neatly satisfy his needs, Jeno made up his mind not to get loose when he actually get to fuck him. He didn't want to go crazy and wild over his Jaeminnie who always consented to give him everything he wanted.

"Jaeminnie..too..too good baby"

Jaemin's extra attention on the tip of his dick was helpful in his release because he smoothly came without having to uneasily catch on for the high.

"You did a good job baby."

His red, little sore mouth was such a turn on for Jeno. His playful tongue was already excited to taste those reddened lips.

"Come here Nana"

Jaemin looked at him with a cute little smile and crawled up to him.

"When do you have to meet up with your editors tomorrow baby?" Jeno questioned huskily, licking and sucking on Jaemin's ear as he lost his balance due to the feeling. But luckily, Jeno held him since he sat up.

"A-at 10am Jen..ahhmm"

"Too early baby..do you want me to use your thighs only? I don't want to trouble you since you have work tomorrow"

He suggested but Jaemin shook his head. He was in the situation where he couldn't reverse anymore. His body craved for Jeno more than anything at this moment.

"No..I'll be alright. You won't hurt me"

His words trembled due to Jeno's hands that were softly rubbing his nipples.

"I won't hurt you. I will be nice" He smiled and kissed him sweetly.

Jaemin laid his body down on the mattress, waiting for Jeno to hover on him. Jeno kissed all the way from his thighs to his neck and then sprinkled light kisses on his adorable face. Then he inserted a pillow underneath Jaemin's waist to make sure he could see everything what he was doing.

"What's our safe word Baby?"
Jeno questioned as his fingers gently pressed and tested around Jaemin's hole.

"I..I remember.."

He slightly signed from the feeling of Jeno's lubed fingers entering to prepare him. Shivers branched out and he ultimately closed his eyes. The feeling was too familiar yet renewed.

"What is it then?"

"S-samoyed"

"Good job. I'll be careful though but don't afraid to tell me"

Jeno kissed his lips and entered the second finger inside the body. He always thought that Jaemin would be used to by now but Jeno was extremely fascinated at how Jaemin was so sensitive until now. He reacted easily and his body always obeyed him.

Without releasing the sweet lips, Jeno sucked onto them as his fingers rhythmatically thrusted with the help of Jaemin's body rocking against his hand.

"Hm..mm"

Jaemin's quiet moans became louder the moment he stretched out his fingers to make motions inward for different directions. During the time being, almost a month or even longer, they bodies interacted only once and probably due to that, Jeno was being extra careful about every motion he made.

Jaemin's hands were gently massaging on Jeno's neck again. He did it all the time whenever they kissed and Jeno got used to it not too long ago.

When he realized that caring and affectionate behavior for the very first time, he stopped the kiss since his heart got too excited and ticklish to the action. He remembered Jaemin's wide eyes that stared back at him in shock because only then he seemed to notice what he did. He was even scared that Jeno stopped because he disliked it and Jeno remembered promising his Jaeminnie that he anticipated to find out more of his adorable affections.

"Ah..um..J-Jen.."

Jeno removed himself from kissing and eyed at Jaemin who was having heard time speaking. His breaths were as loud as the squelching of the lube that Jeno excessively used to finger him so that he wouldn't have a painful experience once he entered.

"Oh..J-Jen.."

His feet were crawling back and Jeno knew Jaemin was reacting to his fingers that were hitting on the prostate.

To add to Jaemin's pleasure, he adjusted his body so that his head was close to Jaemin's ear.

"Answer me baby. Do you love me? Hmm?" He whispered.

Jaemin shivered from the voice and a precise hit on his best feeling.

"Y-yes Jeno. I love you..hnn..Can I ..get m-more?"

"Are you ready now?"

"Yes Jen..please"

The begging eyes triggered Jeno's wild thoughts but he concealed it back successfully. He rolled up a condom swiftly and did not forget to lube surplus on himself. He wanted the entrace to be as smooth as possible to caused the least pain.

"You know that I love you right?"

Jaemin nodded with a kind smile. Jeno watched that smile slowly turned into a small pout as he sunk in slowly.

Jaemin's head raised up and Jeno felt like he has entered the wonderland of heaven. Jaemin's visually pleasing jaw was so attracted. Not only that, his thick eyebrows inched closer to each other, forming a frown. The lips sealed close and that had caused his nose to screnched up a bit. As though he was witnessing the process of a rose blossoming within the rays of the morning sun, Jaemin's undefeatable beauty glowed within the shadows of their connected bodies.

The thick nerves from earlier stretched and pressed his walls. Jeno grew bigger inside him and that alone stole his breaths away.

"Love, are you okay?"

Jeno considerately stopped midway. Jaemin signaled for him to continue and Jeno slided in with ease, lube splattering out of the hole and a wet noise echoing from the squelching of their skin. Jeno waited for Jaemin to adjust.

"J-jen..you are really making me feel good"

Jeno smiled at his comforting words although he wasn't the one who needed those right now.

"I love you much Nana.."

"You can..move..Jen..slowly"

That made him start moving. Jaemin closed his eyes and spreaded his legs wide. His hands grabbed on to the piece of fabric from the pillow and he tried not sound off too loud. It was so hard to tame back the voices because Jeno didn't hold back in showing off how much he knew about Jaemin's body. His slow thrusts were deep and precise although the burning feeling lasted as the result.

"Baby..I need to hear you"

Jeno dismissed a groan he held in so that he could speak.

Nodding, Jaemin grabbed on to Jeno's neck and raised up abit to rest on Jeno's shoulder.

Jeno too had to sat up a bit from the adjustment of the new position. He held on to Jaemin's waist firmly. The boy was like a puppet . His whole body had no control over himself and whatever Jeno did, he followed.

He moaned into Jeno's ear. The air was as hot as their bodies covered in sweat.

Unsatisfied, Jeno instantly flipped their bodies and the moment Jaemin decided to blink and open his eyes again, he was sitting on top of Jeno's lap.

He couldn't even process through anything since his body was already initiating the thrusts.

Jaemin's body jerked up and down while bouncing on to the strong dick. It was as though wanting to piece through his small hole without regret. Jaemin tried not to concentrate on the more painful position. His only interest was how Jeno was feeling.

By now he pondered if Jeno wouldn't be thinking about anything but him right?

"Ahh..Jeno...too good"

His nipples were unforgotten. They perked up upon Jeno's tongue coating and sucking on them. Jaemin shook his head from the utmost feeling.

"I love you Nana.."

Several whispers and confessions were made between their slow kisses.

"I love you too Jeno.."

His soothing low voices never failed to reply him back and assured his heart.

As soon as he looked up at Jaemin, their strong stare built up even stronger. They couldn't look away although Jeno definitely caught a blush that passed across Jaemin's tired out face.

"Nana why are you so pretty?"

Jaemin came to cup his face and tried his best to wipe away the sweat with his palm. His body was jumping and moving so fast in speed and he had to moan into every thrust.

At this point, he wasn't even trying to bring back his voices down. It wasn't too loud in the first place but even a short melody of moan pleasured Jeno's ears.

"I love you baby..I really do..ohh fuck Nana..t-too good"

Jaemin wasn't able to form words but his eyes conveyed the same message that he loved him back.

"C-cum.." he tried his best to word those.

Jeno nodded and swung his body to face to the side, carrying Jaemin along. Then he stood up and took both of them into the bathroom.

"Let's finish here baby..so we can rest as soon as we're done."

Jaemin hugged his legs tight on his waist as soon as Jeno pinned his body against the glass shower stall. He didn't mean to but his leg unintentionally hit the button on the right that cued the warm water to rain down on them. The glass stall quickly fogged up and steam heated up their bodies even more.

Their wet bodies collided and bonded with each other and the sound of the wet thrusts echoed to bring their highs togethers.

"F-fuck baby..you are so tight"

Jaemin sheltered the water drops by facing down on Jeno's shoulder. He knew he was holding in from releasing because he loved this way too much. They should've done it here earlier.

But Jeno's huge dick targeted so precisely that he couldn't control even more.

"J-jeno..I..I.."

"Baby you can cum.."

Jeno hit the spot quickly and strictly. They were lucky that the glass was strong enough to endure Jaemin's body that was accepting wild thrusts.

Jeno too felt his release and without reminder Jaemin cummed along with him, messing on Jeno's stomach but got quickly washed away by the current of water.

The condom filled up as well and Jeno pulled away quickly not to attach to Jaemin's body when he came.

Jaemin gave him a weak yet beautiful smile when they ended. Jeno switched off the button and the water stopped instantly.

Stress was long gone from Jeno's body and he was left with pleasant memories of Jaemin in his head. His mind has captured Jaemin's beautiful emotions for him.

A series of events played inside his head again and he eventually smiled. Jaemin was his cure for everything.
His guilt, his stress and his tiredness were all gone.

"Nana.." his breathless and tired face looked up to him. "Thank you so much for staying with me"

He smiled lovingly and nodded.

"Because I love you so much Jeno"

"I love you too Jaeminnie"

🥀

Jaemin woke up to the feeling of him getting stared and as soon as he opened his eyes, it was his soft and gorgeous Jeno who was elbowing down the mattress and watching him sleep.

"Good morning Nana"

His angelic eye smile woke him up completely. He was in love all over again.

"Good morning Baby Jen. What time is it?"

"It's around 7"

"7? Oh no! I need to make breakfast for the kids"

Jaemin moved around to sat up but Jeno pressed him down and hugged him tight.

"Don't worry about it Nana. Your mom called us early and told me she'll be sending food for breakfast"

Jaemin calmed down for a while and then became to move around again. This time, Jeno entirely collected his body into the embrace and trapped him not to go anywhere.

"Jen, but I need to wake up Jisungie and feed Nomi."

"I already did baby. Nomi was still asleep and I told Jisung to come and get us if Nomi is awake. And Dana is here. I have opened up all the windows from downstairs too. So don't worry..I'll take care of them. Take some more sleep baby..I'll wake you up at 9"

"How about you Jen? Don't you want more sleep?"

"I actually feel so refreshed since last night. Thanks to you"

Jaemin's shy smile added to his excellent mood.

"Then...can you hug me until I fall asleep?"

He snuggled up into Jeno more.
He was dressed up in his favorite cotton sweater by Jeno since last night after the shower and his soft morning looks added to the cuteness.

"sleep alittle more Jaeminnie. I will wake you up"

A soft kiss was pressed on top of his forehead and they both shared a smile.

His clingy Nana sneaked up even closer and hugged him around the waist. Jeno decided he'd rest his head down on the pillow and comfortably embraced back the warm body.

Jaemin really was a white sheet of pureness. His was the precious gem Jeno used to ignore and he regretted it. He was dumb and oblivious to realize it was Jaemin who secretly took care of him all the time since college. The idea never came to him that it was Jaemin all along that made sweet cookies for him and put it in his locker although he was aware of Jaemin's love for cooking and baking.

The flowers were another glaring clue he was too dumb to care for. Ever since Jaemin moved in after the death of Jisung's mom, their house was full of white roses and Jaemin even made a small garden at the backyard with Jisung to grow some. Now it has expanded into a larger garden with variety of flowers because Jeno knew Jaemin loved to write or spend his time there. Those white roses were still Jaemin's favorite and Jeno vividly remembered getting those before the morning classes.

It was always him.
The feeling of warmth and love were always from him.

And even when he was wrongly got used of his feelings, he didn't try to do anything to clear up with Jeno. His reason broke Jeno's heart. He said he didn't want to destroy anyone's happiness just because of him. And Jeno too wondered if that would make any difference if Jaemin cleared up with him.

And once again, his little angel understood everything for him saying, " It's not Jaein's fault or yours. You were in love with her and I understand and know that you have all the rights to fall in love with anyone. Jisungie is so precious for me. And I thank Jaein for everything. And it's no one's fault for loving each other."

Jeno sighed as he looked at the man in his arms calmly fell back to sleep. He didn't know what he did in the past life to have this precious person as his. And for him to be loved by this sweet angel..it was a bless.

Jaemin was his everything. Without realizing, he became to admire his presence even before their decision to live together.

"You are everything I need Nana. I love you"

He kissed on top of the head and the body inside his embrace unconciously responded with a mumble saying,

"I..love you "

________END🥀

Well well well
Are y'all streaming Make a Wish? Ahahaha
It's SUCH A MASTERPIECE
XIAO JUN GE  GIVES ME 🦋🦋🦋
NANA JUST CHEF KISS
TY NEEDS TO BEHAVE BUT SINCE ITS BUBU I WILL SHUT UP😶
JAEHYUN AS ALWAys SERVED
SHOTARO 100% AN NCT MEMBER BECAUSE THE TALENTTTTTTTT
LUCAS STARTING OFF IS A WISE CHOICE CUZ WE GOTTA SEE HIM
DY AS ALWAYS VOCAL KING

aside from that
This is my present for y'all!
Hope u love this!
And have a great day/night!
And also it was a national coming out day a few days ago (it was ystd Oct 11)

My note for you is that
I may not know you but I AM SUPER PROUD OF YOU for everything!
I don't care what other people tell you, you don't need anyone's acknowledgement or approval to be yourself. Life is too short to care about bullsh*ts. Everyone wants to give a piece of their mind, same goes with me but we all gotta concentrate on constructive opinions that only have good intentions. If you came out, congratulations!! If you didn't, you have no pressure at all. You don't have to explain yourself or feel like you own an explanation. We love you and we care for you!

Stay safe!
And please ignore the errors in the chapter tehee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 8.8K 36
Na Jaemin : You left me Lee Jeno! It was you who wanted to divorce me. It was never me. Never my decision. But now that you want me back, I have to c...
36.5K 1.1K 14
"you are such a fuck boy." "that's why i fuck you last night." ↳ wherein jaemin and jeno was a mortal enemies back in their college days, but one day...
14.5K 487 24
"I'll make it clear I'm not a toy Na Jaemin. My feelings are not your playground and my life is not your game" - Lee Jeno
209K 7K 26
❝lee jeno, why are you playing with my feelings?!❞ γƒΌ 2017 eun Β© eunctrick