We Got Married || Seulrene ✔

By choujoohee

It's just a show, what's the worst thing that could happen? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 18

4.4K 227 295
By choujoohee

Irene's P.O.V.

I woke up at the sound of my phone indicating that I have a message. I was still sleepy and didn't manage to read it immediately since it was like 9:00 in the morning. After a while, I checked who it was from.

From Son Seungwan
Unnieee!!! Sunmi unnie just called and told me to text her your address. She said that she wants to congratulate you Seulgi on your wedding.

I was wide awake right now since I saw Sunmi's name on Wendy's message. I then began to prepare myself and maybe make myself look better and hotter than Sunmi. I have a feeling that she's only coming here to see Seulgi. Congratulate us on our wedding my ass.

I contemplated whether I should wake Seulgi up since she was still sleeping, but I think that when Seulgi is looking like a mess when Sunmi arrives, maybe it will somehow turn her off. I went to the bathroom and did my daily routine. Minutes have passed, the doorbell rang.

"Hiiii. Congratulations on your wedding." Sunmi cheerfully said as I opened the door.

"Ohhh wow, thank you. I didn't know that you were coming. What brings you here?" I asked her, of course hiding the fact that I already knew that she was coming.

"I just want to congratulate you and Seulgi on your wedding and since I wasn't able to attend your wedding, I decided to visit you here."

"It's fine. The wedding was simple anyway and you don't have to come if you have a busy schedule." I replied while faking a smile. You shouldn't have come at all!!

"No, no, it's okay. I intentionally cleared up my schedule so that I can have time to visit you."

"Ohhh is that so?" The atmosphere around us felt really awkward for no reason.

"Your apartment is really nice. I bet you and Seulgi spent quite a lot for this." Sunmi said while checking out the apartment.

"Yeahhh, we did. It won't hurt to dream for a house like this, right? Especially when you get married." I said, making Sunmi nod.

"Anyway, where's Seulgi?" Sunmi asked. There it is.

"Ohhh like I said, I didn't know that you were coming. Seulgi is still sleeping at our bedroom. I guess that she's tired since we've been quite busy last night." I tried to emphasize some words so that Sunmi would realize that I don't want her here.

"No problem, I can wake her up."

"What? N--" It was too late. Sunmi was already running excitedly towards our bedroom.

As I reached the bedroom, I saw Sunmi laying beside Seulgi, with her facing Seulgi and of course, Seulgi was unconsciously facing her.

"Seulgi-yah, wake up." Sunmi said, she was touching Seulgi's nose. Seulgi shuffled a bit but she didn't wake up.

"Still sleepy huh. Wake up Seulgi!!" Right now, I wasn't really comfortable with the scene that I was seeing. Sunmi was tickling Seulgi.

"Yah, babe, I'm still sleepy." Seulgi muttered. Did Seulgi call me babe? Or was that Sunmi? Is she even aware that Sunmi is here?!?!

I couldn't stand what I was seeing, so I decided to wake Seulgi up all by myself.

"Yahhhhh!!! Wake up!!! We have a visitor!!!" I kept on hitting her butt to wake her up. As soon as Seulgi heard what I said, she shot her eyes open.

"What? A visitor? Who would visit us early in the morning?" Seulgi looked at me and I pointed at Sunmi beside her. Sunmi waved shyly and Seulgi immediately sat down on the bed.

"Omo, I'm sorry I didn't know. Stay here, I gotta go fix myself." Seulgi ran to the bathroom, leaving Sunmi and I all alone.

"Wow, your bed is so huge, three people can fit in here." Sunmi winked at me. I almost gagged out my dinner last night.

"Ohhh that's right, I came here to prepare breakfast for the both of you. Stay here, I'll go prepare your breakfast." Sunmi exited the bedroom and went to the kitchen as if this was her house.

***

I waited for Seulgi to finish since Sunmi said that what she is preparing is a surprise. Seulgi went out from the bathroom and we both decided to head to the dining room for Sunmi's 'surprise breakfast'. As we reached the dining room, I saw a single plate with tons of food that was placed on the table.

"Is this supposed to be our breakfast?" I asked Sunmi as she appeared, wearing an apron.

"Ohhh right, I forgot to tell you that what was I preparing was for a single person only. This one's for Seulgi and if you want, I can go prepa--"

"No, it's alright. I can go prepare my own breakfast. Go on Seulgi, you can join her."

"Are you sure? I mean, I can help you make your breakfast?" Seulgi asked me.

"Yes, I'm sure. Just go, eat your breakfast. Sunmi made that just for you." I smiled bitterly and made my way to the kitchen.

I decided to cook an egg for breakfast since I wasn't really in the mood to eat. Seeing Sunmi early in the morning can really make your mood go down, especially when you're already sharing a house with Seulgi. While I was cooking, I kept on hearing Sunmi and Seulgi talk about random things. They keep on laughing and it bothers me. I hurriedly prepared my breakfast since I am not sure what Sunmi is capable of.

***

Seulgi's P.O.V.

It was nice having someone around especially after what happened between Irene and I last night. It's strange because I felt like what Irene told me last night has a hidden message. I'm also confused because I felt happy that I kissed her. Sunmi unnie and I are currently reminiscing the moments that we both spent when we were at the show 'Secret Unnie'. We were both laughing hard since we remembered the time when I turned off our phone to prevent us from waking up. We were both interrupted from our conversation when we heard a plate smashed at the table.

"Ohhh you're here already." I said as I looked at Irene. She took the chair next to me and sat beside me.

"What happened to your breakfast?" Sunmi asked while looking at Irene's sunny side up egg.

Irene shrugged, "I don't know. I'm just not feeling really well right now."

"Why didn't you tell me? I should've prepared breakfast for you." I said.

"Well, you were quite occupied and busy at the moment and I didn't want to bother you."

I was about to say something when Sunmi unnie tried to feed me with a toast. "Here, don't worry about it. I know that she'll get better in no time." Sunmi said.

Irene cleared her throat which made me look at her. She was looking at the toast in my mouth. "You want some? Why didn't you say so? You could've asked me." I was about to feed her when she stood up and left Sunmi unnie and I alone.

"Someone's on her period." Sunmi commented.

What's up with her???

***

After breakfast, Sunmi unnie asked me to watch a movie with her. I told her that I will join her but I need to check on Irene first. Sunmi unnie nodded and decided to look for a movie first. As I reached our bedroom, I saw Irene laying down.

"Yah, Baechu, what is wrong with you? Are you really not feeling well?" I tried to hold her forehead but she moved her head.

"I'm fine now. I guess I'm just tired from all the swimming that we did last night." She said, making me remember what we did last night.

"Yah, why are you blushing?" Irene suddenly asked me.

"Ohhh am I? It's nothing. You just look really pretty today." I said. Now, it was Irene's turn to blush.

"Stop it, Sunmi is still outside. Maybe you should just go to her."

"It's alright. She wanted to watch a movie with me and I told her that I'll go check on you first. Do you want to join us?"

"Sure."

***

Sunmi picked a horror movie and she told us that we should watch a horror movie marathon. Sunmi unnie was already sitting at the other side of the couch, while Irene sat on the opposite side. Before sitting on the middle, I brought a blanket and wrapped it around Irene. She might get cold since the air conditioner is open.

The movies that were playing were not really scary but Sunmi unnie seemed like she's really scared. She kept on cuddling on my arm and of course, I didn't cuddle her back since Irene already made these 'rules' and we're basically married now. To my surprise, Irene was not scared. Even for once, she didn't shout. She just kept a blank expression from the first movie up until the last. Sunmi unnie fell asleep, with her head on my shoulder. I turned off the TV and decided to wake Sunmi unnie up.

"Unnie, the movie is done." I started shaking her a bit.

"Huh?" Sunmi opened her eyes.

"You fell asleep during the last one. It's already late, maybe you should go home now." Sunmi unnie was now awake and she looked at her phone.

"Right. I better go now. By the way, I made dinner for you both. Don't worry Irene-ssi, I prepared some for you too." Sunmi smiled.

"No worries, still, thank you for coming." Irene replied.

Irene and I bid our goodbyes and before heading out, Sunmi held both of my hands and told me something.

"Seriously, congratulations on your wedding. I didn't know that you would be part of this show. I know that married life can be complicated and if you need someone to talk to, or if you need an unnie, don't hesitate to call me. I'm always willing to listen. Or if you need someone to put your socks down, just text me." Sunmi winked at me. She kissed me on the side of my lips, it was really close to my lips. I couldn't process what happened so I froze. I got back to reality when I heard someone slammed the door. I then saw Irene right in front of me. Oh boy, this is going to be a long night.

***

Irene and I silently ate dinner. It was a good thing that Sunmi unnie already prepared dinner for us, so Irene and I didn't have to cook. The silence between Irene and I is really awkward and I couldn't read her expression whether she's mad at me or not.

"Ire--"

"Don't."

We silently finished our dinner and we both decided to head to sleep afterwards. I didn't dare to talk to Irene since right now, I'm pretty sure that she's mad at me. Irene was the first one who changed into her pajamas and after that, I went to the bathroom to get changed. After getting changed, I was startled when Irene pulled me and pushed me on the bed.

"What are you doing?!?!" I asked. She was now crawling towards me and she straddled my waist.

"You know what, you've been really naughty today, Seulgi." Irene huskily whispered into my ear. What happened to 'I'm not feeling well today'?!?!

"Wha...what do you mean?" Damn it, why did I stutter???

Irene held my neck and tilted her head. "Well, you violated one of the rules, specifically, the third rule. You really didn't notice that Sunmi was looking at you like you were her prey. She was basically flirting with you and you didn't even noticed it. Well, I couldn't blame you for being such..an...innocent...bear." She slowly whispered the last words on my ear. I unconsciously closed my eyes as I felt her breath on my skin.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that Sunmi was flir--"

"Shhhh..." Irene shut me up using her finger. Once more, she leaned into my ear to whisper something.

"Ever since that Secret Unnie thing, I felt like Sunmi wants to have sex with you. I guess she's dying to f*ck you." Irene said. I couldn't believe what I heard.

*We Got Married Family (MCs)*

"OH MY GOSHHH DID IRENE REALLY SAY THAT?!?!?!"

"Fiesty, I like it."

"Is this even allowed on national television?"

"Since you've been really naughty, I'll give you a punishment." I mentally cursed myself because I didn't exert any effort to move.

Irene pulled my shirt and leaned on my ear. "You will...wash the dishes from now on." Irene let go of my clothes and she got off on top of me.

"Start now." For the last time, Irene leaned onto my ear and she slapped my butt. I didn't know exactly what to do after what happened, so I went to the kitchen and started washing the dishes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 535 19
In which Seungkwan is afraid of loving and Hansol just happens to finally attend school. What's the worst that could happen? TW // mention of suicide...
132K 2K 26
if red velvet got another member (again)
6.2K 285 10
Kim Yerim, a young yet skilled assassin, is hired and trained by a vindictive businessman to join SM's top girl group Red Velvet, in order to execute...
19.6K 627 14
Wendy has always had a crush on Bae Irene. She and Irene have been doing things that couples do, like hold hands, hugs, etc. She was very confused ab...