The Healer- A Draco Malfoy Fa...

Galing kay kittyhawk410

"I may be a powerful wizard, but I am still a man. So think of that the next time you decide to throw your bo... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Explicit
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19[Backstory; no Draco]
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: Malfoy Manor Part I
Chapter 23: Malfoy Manor Part II
Chapter 24: Malfoy Manor Part III
Chapter 25: Malfoy Manor Part IV
Chapter 26: Malfoy Manor Part V
Chapter 27: Malfoy Manor Part VI
Chapter 28: Malfoy Manor Part VII
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: Valentine's Day
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39: Explicit
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Draco's POV
Chapter 45: Finale

Chapter 16: Explicit

12.7K 327 100
Galing kay kittyhawk410

The room was filled to the brim with piles of crap. Lost treasures, perhaps, that have been forgotten by their masters; discarded furniture of all kinds, all towering to the lofty ceilings above. My eyes darted around, attempting to take it all in- but the room was vast and seemed to go on forever. Limitless items just waiting for someone to use them.

Draco was not interested in the items. He took me by the hand and led me deeper into the warehouse, weaving through the piles of junk like it was nothing new to him.

We stopped at an intersection of winding paths. Draco scanned, like he was looking for something in particular. "You've been here before?" I asked him.

Draco peered around the corner, searching. "Yes. I have a... project of sorts here."

My mind flashed with realization. "So this is where you've been spending your spare time." I looked around again, my eyes landing on objects of brass, silver, and gold. "What is it you are doing?"

Draco's face tightened into a grave expression. "I cannot tell you."

"Why not?" I pressed. "I'm already an accessory to your plans."

"It's for your protection," Draco replied, not willing to argue about this. "If I am caught, you need to be able to have deniability." I began to speak again, but Draco had the final word. "The less you know, the better."

He took my wrist again, leading me deeper into the stacks, and stopping before an alcove of books. Situated in the alcove was a magnificent four-poster bed that was the size of two dorm beds put together. The silvery sheets seemed suspiciously clean, but that may have been thanks to the magical properties of the room. And this spot did seem private enough. Nonetheless, I hesitated.

"Are you quite certain no one will find us here?" I asked with skepticism.

"In order to find the room, you have to have a necessity similar to that of the current occupants," he informed me. "The likelihood of that happening is slim."

Slim, but not zero. I began to say something, but Draco came up behind me to press himself into my back. His arms wrapped around my midsection as he whispered teasingly in my ear, "And is the idea of being seen with me really so horrible?"

My mind spun from the sensation of his low tenor humming down my spine. But my worries were not entirely gone. Quietly, I muttered, "If you knew my friends like I did, you would understand why this must be kept a secret."

His hands roamed across my body, undoing my cloak at the front. "Perhaps they're jealous that you have my favor." As his voice purred into my neck, his hand came down to my skirt, rubbing the spot between my thighs firmly. His touch made me weak in the knees, and all worries from my mind seemed to vanish. I leaned into him, feeling his readiness poking at my backside.

I said through shaky breaths, "I don't suppose there's a rubber in this place."

"I brought one," he rasped.

Oh, thank god. I turned around, my inhibitions lowering completely, surrendering to a smashing kiss. His taste was becoming more familiar but never failed to excite me. The way he moved his mouth with mine- it was better than any food, drink, or remedy. I hungered for him and allowed my lips to become more aggressive than before, accidentally grazing his lower lip with my teeth. I worried that perhaps he would not care for that, but it seemed to please him in an animalistic way.

"Get on the bed," he growled seductively. He was already undoing his layers, shedding his black coat, his fingers making quick work to undo his shirt buttons. I climbed onto the bed. Dim light surrounded the hidden alcove, and I realized that we would be without that shield of darkness that kept us from seeing each other before. I hesitated to remove anything more than my cloak when I laid eyes on his bare forearm and the Mark that lay upon it.

Draco noticed my hesitation. Glancing at the mark, then at my expression, he asked, "Does it disturb you?"

I looked away from it. I realized I would have to deal with its presence if we were to carry on. I muttered, "Well, I don't expect you to make love to me with your shirt on."

Regardless of my last statement, he shrugged his shirt back on but left it undone down the center. He joined me on the bed, his pants not yet removed. He hovered above me with his arms on either side of my head. "You don't have to look at it," he said, even though I was fully aware that the Mark was only inches from my right cheek, hidden under his sleeve.

I wondered if I should undress myself, but we were both eager to begin, and undressing wasn't a priority. It seemed clothes were not an issue, as he was able to hike up my skirt around my waist, the only thing needing to be removed being my panties. Draco undid the button on his pants, allowing his hardness to come forth, standing up firmly towards his navel. I reached between us to stroke it gently, marveling at its length in my hand.

Draco sighed deeply at the sensation. "I have one request," he uttered. "Undo your shirt."

I understood what he meant. He wanted to see my chest. I unbuttoned my white collared shirt, unclasping my bra as I did so. When I looked down again, I noticed Draco had put on the protection. My heart thumped as he reached a hand under my loose bra, firmly cupping my right breast, and then the left. Longing to see more, he pushed the bra up to my collarbone, exhaling at the sight of my bare chest. I wanted to cover myself; as no one had ever seen this part of me before, and I felt rather silly- but Draco lowered himself down, and took one in his mouth.

I gasped lightly. The feeling of someone's tongue on that spot was an unfamiliar sensation, but admittedly served to drive me wild. My hand came up to stroke the back of Draco's hair as he moved to the next one, licking me like I was coated in sugar.

This is... incredible, I thought to myself. Riled up by my pleasureful moans, Draco quickly positioned himself at my entrance, wasting no time before entering.

We breathed a gasp in unison, his of pleasure and mine of pain. He didn't bother warming me up this time, and I wish he had- for he went right into roughly thrusting inside. Quiet yelps left my lips every time he slammed into me, and I brought a hand to my mouth to stifle myself. My eyes shut in an attempt to withstand the vulgar sensations.

This time, the sex was different- it was harder, more frenzied, less... tender. Perhaps he went easy before because I was a virgin. And now he was showing me how he really fucked. I was uncertain of how I should feel, for I mostly just felt like his doll; one of the props in this room for him to use.

Draco suddenly slowed, then came to a complete stop. "Erica," he spoke. "Why are your eyes closed?"

My eyes fluttered open, and I saw Draco sitting between my legs, looking slightly disgruntled. I considered lying, saying I was fine, that he should carry on until he finished himself, but the thought of remaining his fucktoy for even another minute was too demeaning.

"You're being awfully rough," I said bluntly. "Is this really how you screw women?"

Draco kept one hand on his cock. "More or less, yeah."

I sat up in the bed. "Might we try something else?"

Draco looked surprised when I gripped his shoulders and pushed him onto his back. I situated my hips on top of his and placed my hands on his chest. Draco had an expression of uncertainty, but as soon as I started grinding my hips that look melted into bliss. I leaned down, putting my mouth to his ear.

"You can't fuck me like other women."

Draco shuddered as I slid myself onto him. I had all the control now, and I was going to make things as slow as I pleased. I enjoyed watching his eyes close as I granted him the delayed gratification of moving inside me. My hands slid across his chest, and I felt happiness grow inside of me, for it felt like he was all mine.

His hand reached under my skirt to grip my ass. I watched his teeth lightly graze his lower lip, and it seemed like he was telling me 'you're all mine, too.'

His other hand, the one bearing the mark on its forearm, snuck under the front of my skirt. Unsure what he was doing until he was already doing it, I moaned as he rubbed me, as it wasn't a rough, frenzied rubbing, but a deliberate kind. And it landed right where I needed it to.

My body buckled as I was awash in spikes of electricity all across my lower abdomen. My eyes closed as Draco eased me down onto his mouth, kissing me wetly until the waves of bliss subsided. Holding me securely to him, he ordered in a hushed voice, "Keep going."

My bare torso on his, I moved my hips quicker while returning his impassioned kisses. Something I was doing must have been working, for Draco's grip tightened. I moved away from his mouth, planting kisses down his jaw like he had done to me before, and then traveling to his ear, which I knew was sensitive. All it took was one graze of my tongue, and he came crashing into climax.

"Fuck," he groaned, his arms crushing the air from me, "Erica-!"

I watched, satisfied, as his breathing slowed in the wake of release. After we laid together intertwined for a moment, his eyes reopened, and as soon as he saw my face he took it in his hands and kissed me deeply.

"I think," he said, keeping his face close, "Your body has healing properties."

I removed myself from him after a few more kisses, allowing Draco a moment to discard the protection in a suspiciously convenient waste bin. Draco stood by the bed, tucking his shirt back into his pants as I buttoned up my shirt. We had to make sure we were presentable and didn't look like we had just dug into each other like animals. I felt absolutely stellar. Glowing, even.

As I righted my hair in a nearby mirror, Draco spoke to me.

"You surprise me sometimes," he said, doing his tie. "...Are you quite certain that you're opposed to making this into something more?"

I turned to him with a frown. "What do you mean?"

I watched as Draco adjusted his shirt sleeves. He shrugged passively. "Crabbe and Goyle already think we're together. I don't see the harm in letting others know, too."

I scoffed, not sure of what I was hearing. "You mean becoming an item? You and me?"

"Don't give me that look," he glanced down, his voice lowering. "You can't just screw me like that and then act surprised when I ask you to be mine."

"I am yours," I said to him, "Slapping a label on things won't change that. It'll only let others in on our personal affairs."

"It would let others know exactly who you belong to," Draco asserted. "Everyone in this castle would think twice before speaking to you."

My lips pursed as I took a moment to think. If others knew I was Draco's, that would make people stop treating me so horribly. They would speak to me with respect. Becoming his girlfriend would completely change how everyone saw me- even Penny, Evelyn, and Greta-

"No," I replied firmly. "Thank you for the offer. But I refuse."

Draco came over to me, upset. "It wasn't an offer. It was a request." His stern expression softened in a way I hadn't seen before. "You said something to me before that I wasn't quite ready to hear. But things are so much clearer, now, Erica," he reached out a hand to tilt my chin up to him. "I'm finally ready to return your feelings," he breathed. "And I want you by my side."

I was trapped in his gaze. The intensity of his words, the thundering in my heart, it was all wrong. How did things end up this way? I was only meant to heal him-

Draco suddenly jolted to attention. His eyes darted around suspiciously, and he motioned for me to stay put while he pulled out his wand. I had no idea what was occurring, but I soon heard the sounds of footsteps, and it became evident why Draco was suddenly tensed and ready to strike.

There was someone other than us in the room. The intruder began humming a song as they searched through the piles. It was a woman's voice, and the song sounded so familiar- but from where? And I could have sworn I recognized the voice- a professor?

Draco inched around the nearby stack of books. As soon as he had eyes on the intruder, he shouted in a hushed voice, "Brachium!"

I heard the sound of the woman yelping, and then the doors slamming shut. Draco returned to me, looking quite peeved.

"Professor Trelawney came looking for her sherry stash," Draco hissed. "I pushed her out."

My eyes darted around, still quite alarmed. "What if she tries to come back?" I whispered.

"We ought to leave," Draco said somewhat reluctantly. He looked like he wanted to continue our previous conversation, but the mood was horrendously altered now, with no chance of revival.

We hurried back to the lower levels of Hogwarts. The sun had set now, and there was no doubt my absence was noticed at dinner. Before we descended the stairs to the basement, I paused.

"You go on first," I said to Draco. He frowned, realizing what I was doing.

"So that's your choice, then?" he said with distaste. "You're really going to let others' opinions keep you from being seen with me?"

I made sure I responded with an equal amount of disgust. "It's for the best if we just carry on like we have been. You may be ready to declare our business to everyone, but I'm certainly not."

Draco looked hurt by this. Straightening his suit jacket, he trod down the stairs, leaving me alone in the corridor, wondering if I had made the right decision. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

9.6K 641 40
*EDITING RN* There's something achingly beautiful about Draco Malfoy. When Grier Langston first arrives at Hogwarts for her 6th year of magical educ...
7K 249 7
For the last eight years, Draco Malfoy has worked tirelessly as a Healer. He's dedicated to his work; he adores his work. There's never a boring day...
7.9K 119 18
The Malfoy's daughter is unappreciated and sent away as much as possible. She spent lots of time with her aunt Bellatrix, but not even Bellatrix like...
6.4K 171 28
"But all those things you said to me." "It was all just a mask Hermione," I told her, "I had to say those things. I had to, because..." I thought abo...