Isolation-The boy who tried

Bởi vivian18644

Everyone who's read isolation by uunrequired knows what I mean when I say WE ALL LOVE THEO! so I decided to r... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1. Painful laughs
Chapter 2. Hello brother
Chapter 3. Here we are
Chapter 4. lunatics
Chapter 5. Damaged goods
Chapter 6. Chasing sunsets
Chapter 7. It Begins
Chapter 8. Let go
Chapter 9. Frost
Chapter 10. Miracle
Chapter 11. Moon
Chapter 12. Choices
Chapter 13. Burning beauty
Chapter 14. Devil Dare
Chapter 15. Hide and seek
Chapter 16. My Elizabeth Bennet
Chapter 17. Draco Malfoy
Chapter 18. Cloud 9
Chapter 20. Fallen Angels
Chapter 21. Dear Theo
Chapter 22. Lonely Lovers
Chapter 23. Cravings
Chapter 24. Odd one out
Chapter 25. Dreadful Glee
Chapter 26. Exile
Chapter 27. Electrical
Chapter 28. The Crown
Chapter 29. Tomorrow
Chapter 30. What if
Chapter 31. Cuts
Chapter 32. Rules
Chapter 33. Burning souls
Chapter 34. Happily Ever After
Chapter 35. Goodbye Brother
Chapter 36. To Blaise

Chapter 19. Stay

127 4 6
Bởi vivian18644

A week later...

Theo punched his fist on his wall as Blaise came running in to stop him from punching any further. Theo's knuckles were bleeding and his head was dizzy. He wanted to keep going on until he felt numb but Blaise had pulled him back.

Ted came running and ordered Blaise to let go. Ted knelt down beside Theo who was now on the floor crawled up in a ball and shut the door.

"I have to go, you read the letter from the order. The ministry knows, Voldemort will be on the search for me and if I stay here they will find you. If i'm on the run that will divert the attention to me and not our safe house. I'm not willing to risk my wife's life, the others and above all yours." Ted explained but Theo didn't c9are enough about anything he said.

"And you life is worth risking? Do you have any ideas just how easy they will be able to kill you?" Theo said starting to tear up.

"I'm well aware-

"Then stay, don't leave me like everyone else does. Please." Theo begged.

"It's too risky, Voldemort probably already knows my whereabouts from the ministry, he will hunt us all down."

"Then let him, we'll fight back."

"We are nothing compared to his followers."

"Then let me come with you." Theo teared up not being able to hold the pain in his voice. "I will die here either way if you leave."

Ted was looking at Theo's hands and picked it up like and casted a healing charm.

"I will be back before you know it, I'm not leaving you. I would never leave you." Ted assured Theo but he had a bad feeling about this. How long would he be able to run before they caught up? 

"I hate you." Theo said trying to sound hateful but Ted just smiled at his quaking words.

"I know." Ted said giving a small chuckle. Theo tears were streaming down his face, he really didn't want him to leave again. 

"You can't just put every else's life ahead of yours and think that counts as love." Theo said softly completely consumed in his terror thoughts.

"I can't just sit back and watch everyone else risk their lives and not do something about it." Ted replied putting an arm around Theo.

"Or maybe you can just let someone else be the hero for once."

"Your not understanding what i'm saying-

"NO! You're not understanding me, you can't be this selfish! Going out there over and over again risking your life!" Theo yelled helplessly. "ARHHH! You can't...

"Calm down-

"You can't just walk into someone's life, make forever promises when you can't keep them!"

Ted was now wiping tears from Theo's furious face.

"I don't break promises, Theo." Ted soothed staring into Theo's eyes. "But this is my life, I get to choose what to do with it. And I choose to protect you."

Theo felt like his heart was shattered, Ted just got back and now he was leaving again for who knows how long this time. Theo remembered how sick worried he was everytime Ted steps foot outside that door, because he knew no matter how careful Ted was, death was right around the corner.

Theo wanted to continue to argue but knew it was pointless. Ted was right, it's his life and Theo doesn't get a say in what he gets to do with it.  "If you don't come back-

"I solemnly swear to you on Merlin's name that I will."

Ted gave Theo a tight hug. Theo gripped onto him like his life depended on it like he did before. Ted told him that he needed to go and he wished he could stay. 

"Theo, when I look at you I see a kid who hasn't lived at all, you haven't seen nearly half of what the world may offer you. And I get it your scared, but you can't let fear control you. You need to stop pushing people away, let them in. Just live, I most certainly have. I've lived so far a life of loss, happiness, love, heartbreaks, adventures. So what kind of a person would I be to risk that opportunity taken away from you when i've already experienced it." Ted said gently still cradling Theo.

Theo had so much more he wanted to say, but knew it would be unfair for him to hog Ted and not give him a chance to say his goodbye to others.

"Thank you, for everything." was all Theo was able to get out from his shaking voice.

Ted let go of Theo and walked out. Theo cleared up his face and followed behind Ted as he walked pass Malfoy and Zabini. Ted was ruffling Davis's hair and mumbling some parting words to Bulstrode and Bletchley. Ted walked up to luna and gave her a warm hug.

"Remember to stay away from unripe blueberries and mistletoe," she said as she pulled away. "You don't want to upset some nargles."

"I'll do that." Ted replied and leaned forward to Blaise to shake his hand. "Help Andromeda keep these lot in line while i'm gone."

"Of course." Blaise said as Theo turned looked down to his feet as he felt more tears coming in. "Good luck, mate."

Theo heard Ted mumble something to Draco but Theo couldn't focus himself to hear what he said.

Then finally Ted moved over to Theo. "Your temper, count to ten, and try to think before you speak...

"Yes, yes."Theo said wanting to get this painful departure over with. "Hug a Hufflepuff and all that bollocks-

"You are a good lad, Theo," Ted cut him off. "I can see that, 'Dromeda can see that, and all of them here can see that. You need to have more faith in yourself."

Ted was by far the only person who's had this much faith in Theo, He was always pushing him on and encouraging him. He somehow always saw the good in Theo that he thought was long gone.

"Whatever." Theo sighed casually shaking Ted's hands. "Just came back alive, alright?"

"Sure." He agreed casually in return. He gave Theo an reassuring pat on the back and looked back at everyone. "Well, you lot look bloody miserable. You know I'll be back before you even notice I've gone." sneaking a quick wink at Theo that no one else noticed.

Theo could see just how heartbroken Andromeda was too, she reached forward to tug on her husbands arm. 

"Come on, love," she said her voice trembly. "You have to go, and I would like to say my goodbyes."

"It's alright, " Blaise spoke up. "We'll leave you-

"No, it's fine," Ted stopped him, taking Andromeda's elbow. " We'll go outside." And as he flashed all the slytherins a final cheerful smile. "i'll see you soon."

Theo turned around slowly but his face has already teared up and slightly punched the wall again making Draco flinch. He was doing everything in his power not to go after Ted so he stormed off heading to his room.

"Theo!" He heard Blaise yell but continued to walk ignoring anything and anyone. 

Theo slammed his door and held on to his wand tight. He wanted to apparate himself to Ted, but then he realized none of them know where Ted was headed off too. His head was screaming at him, he felt knives stabbed behind his back. The door swung open.

"Theo, please-

"Just leave me be-

"No! you're not stable to be alone right now!" Blaise yelled at him which made Theo furious.

"STUPEFY!" Theo yelled pointing his wand at Blaise as he flung back hitting his head on the door. "GET IT THROUGH YOU THICK BLOODY SKULL, I WANT TO BE ALONE." Still pointing his wand at Blaise

"Theo, stop it! Ted would not want you to be like this." Blaise reminded him. "I heard what he said to you-

"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING-

"He wouldn't want you to stop living because of him, If your not gonna live for yourself. Live for Ted!" Blaise ordered him gesturing for him to lower his wand.

Theo made another punch into the wall and banged his head on the wall and sliding down to the floor slowly. It was a full moon, moon he thought. He had a terrible feeling about all of this, a terrible horrifying feeling that Ted wasn't going to make it back. Blaise slowly walked up to Theo and shutting the door.

"Have a little faith in Ted, he's gonna make it back." Blaise said almost reading Theo's mind. Theo just stared at the blank wall, the silence took over them. He should have a little more faith, it was Ted who all along had faith in him so he should return the faith. He's gonna make it back Theo thought. He has too, he's going to see Ted again he reassured himself as he closed his eyes to rest for bit.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

20K 874 42
Draco didn't want to leave his home and denounce the Malfoy family name. But with the threat of the Dark Lord's rise at the end of Fourth Year, he ha...
4.9K 157 11
⤷ "You know, I thought my only love was the wind in my hair, hoofbeats in my ears, and a horse running beneath me." ⤷ "I thought so too." [Theodore N...
269K 6.6K 32
Theodore Nott is a womanizer who has never had a lasting connection with anyone. Hermione Granger is a girl who is suffering in silence. When e...
69.8K 1.4K 42
"Your body is mine to own. Your breaths are mine to take. Your noises are mine to hear. You are mine, cara mia, and that will never change as long as...