King Trollex in The Moon Univ...

By RVengerOfficial

Trollex, Poppy and Reef have been sent by a moon God to see new characters from the universe Trollex was born... More

Prologue
Watching 40+ Movies
Antz and The Prince of Egypt
The Road to El Dorado
Home and Kung Fu Panda 3
Pushed Away
Let Down Your Hair
Girl Group
Hopeless
Follow Me
The Spirit Realm/Chi Hands
The Big Fight
Mid-Credit Scene and Post-Credits Scene
February 5th 2021 Trailer

King Trollex in The Moon Universe 2 Official Trailer 1

107 1 0
By RVengerOfficial

Kai: Hey you, who are you, and what is this place?

The Author: This is the human world!

Kai: The . . . Human World?

The Author: Yep!

Kai: And how many people live here?

The Author: About 7 Trillion!

Kai: *inside his mind* Perfect, I've hit the jackpot! All I have to do is have a fight with him . . .

On Christmas day 2020 . . .

The Author: Umm, you do know humans are sensitive, right?

Kai: Oh, yeah, right. *throws him down a cliff, uses his Jade blades to trap him*

From Logan Lasher, author of King Trollex's Adventures: The Drink . . .

Kai: Take his Chi . . . *grabs The Author's Jade Amulet* Perfect. I'm coming back, fishy! And I'll be unstoppable! KAI HAS RETURNED AGAIN!

*in the Moon Universe*

Reef Marina: You alright?

King Trollex: Yeah, yeah, it's just . . . Now that I'm Moon God, I've got a big responsibility to do and more villains to take.

Spider-Man: So this might be bad, but we got some bad news.

King Trollex: What is it?

Spider-Man: That bull is returning.

King Trollex: *gasps*

Sweet vs Mean . . .

Queen Barb: Dude, you gotta learn how to be barbaric!

King Trollex: But I'm not the strong type . . .

Queen Barb: Bro, this is you minus the villain you have to deal with. So be strong!

Blue vs Green . . .

King Trollex: I'm not letting you take my chi or anyone else's!

Only one will win . . .

Kai: Our battle will be legendary.

But we shall see . . .

King Trollex: Come on . . . we got a Universe to save.

King Trollex

King Trollex: I'm under a lot of pressure right now! He's returning and I don't know what to do!

Kai

Random Human 1: Wait. A bull riding a bike? Now that's just not nor . . .

Kai: *steals his chi, laughs* This is just too easy.

Reef Marina

Reef Marina: This is your story. You can do this!

Queen Barb

Queen Barb: Just be barbaric!

And
Bliss Marina

Bliss Marina: King . . . take him down.

King Trollex in The Moon Universe 2:
Kai's Revenge

Kai: I'm back . . .

Everyone: *gasps*

Kai: And I've brought backup. *throws his Jade amulets down*

December 25th 2020

Wanna guess who wins?

Post a comment on the RVenger/Wattpad Community Posts and guess who remains victorious!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 76 25
Prince Trollex and Princess Aggie were interested of each other's worlds. When they met for the first time, they formed a beautiful friendship togeth...
29.7K 579 57
When a mystical voice that only Branch can hear invades Trollstopia, Branch, Poppy, and Barb must go and find out what it means...
15.9K 183 16
It was a regular day in Trollstopia and everyone was just singing, hugging, and all that other fun stuff. One day the ocean attacked almost like it w...
115K 1.9K 22
"๐™‹๐™๐™š๐™ฌ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ข๐™š." "๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?" โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“ [๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ...