|| Beauty and The Beast || (...

Por Mamree

1st Runner up in Choice Award 2019 Winner of 3rd position in Limelight Award 2020 #Standalone A ruthless... Más

Disclaimer
Story Synopsis
1 ~ Beauty~
2 ~Beginning~
3 ~ Blooming Bond ~
4 ~ Broken ~
5 ~ Bitter Past
6 ~ Being Close ~
7 ~ Being Yours ...Legally ~
Glimpse of Next Part
8 ~ Beside You... Always ~
9 ~ Beautiful Moments ~
Important Announcement
10 ~ Breathless Moments Of Togetherness ~
11 ~ Being Yours... Ritually ~
12 ~ Being Reborn ~
13 ~ Because You Are My Wife ~
Glimpse of Next Part
14 ~Best Friend... Such A Pain....~
15 ~ Behind The Veil ~
16 ~ Burning Desire ~
17 ~ Burning Together ~
18 ~ Beast's Broken Dream
Glimpse Of Next Part
19 ~ Brother After all
20 ~ Brutal Ugly Truth ~
Hello Lovely
21 ~ Broken Pieces Of Past ~
My Lovely Readers, Followers and Friends...
22 ~ Be My Solace ~
23 ~ Beloved Son ~
24 ~ Beast's Return ~
Glimpse Of The Next part
25 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -1 ~
26 ~ Broken Illusion : Part-2 ~
~ Choice Award~
Question To The Character
27 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -3 ~
28 ~ Breaking Down ~
~Answers By The Character ~
29 ~ Being Confused ~
30 ~ Because I am a Fool ~
31 ~ Because I Love You Dammit ~
32 ~ Blooming In Your Love
~Limelight Award 2020~
33 ~ Beyond Everything ~
34~ Being Your Soulmate~
35 ~ Bacio Alla Francese ( French Kiss) ~
36 ~ Blissfully Together : 1
Teaser
~Cherish Fan Award 2020~
38 ~ Becoming Mine...Forever ~
39~ Becoming Mine.. Forever 2~
40~ Burning Passion ~
~Glimpse Of Next Part~
41 ~ Behind The Shadow :1~
42 ~ Because You Are My Life :1 ~
43 ~ Because You Are My Life : 2~
44 ~ Blurred ~
45 ~ Behind The Shadow 2 ~
46 ~Broken Heaven : 1~
47 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil :1 ~
48 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil: 2 ~
49~ Because You Are My Life : 3 ~
50 ~Broken Heaven 2 ~
51 ~ Be Safe .... My Love ~
52 ~ Beginning Of A New Life ~
53 ~ Beauty and The Beast ( Last Chapter ) ~
~Thank You ~
~ Curtain Raiser : Final Banner ~

37 ~Blissfully Together 2~

11.6K 851 154
Por Mamree

**********

Not Proof Read...

***********

37 ~ Blissfully Together 2 ~

Poolside..

Early Morning...

The sun emerged from behind the clouds with extra brightness today. The cool wind in Delhi was kissing the bodies of two souls who were snuggling close to each other. Khushi opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was the face of her husband. His ever handsome face with slightly parted lips, with the burn marks, which remind that how he had fought with death. He was just like a baby when he is asleep. Khushi had always admired his sleeping form but today she was looking at him without blinking for once. Her eyes went towards his hand which was securely wound around her waist, her bare waist under her blouse.

What the fudge.

Khushi tried to disentangle herself from him but Arnav hold suddenly became firm. She looked up and found him staring at her. " You love me so much right? Since last night you are just staring at my face. Am I so handsome that you cannot take your eyes off me?" Khushi looked here and there feeling her cheek burning hot. 

There was an awkward silence prevailing at the poolside, when suddenly they heard the loud knock on the door..

Khushi gasped and sat straight hurriedly. " Damn it. it's already late.. Everyone awake.. Today is the engagement, we have to organise the event.. We have to go to farmhouse within 12 and I am late. And where is my Adu?" Khushi panicked while Arnav was just admiring her beautiful face..He looked at her face and tried to hold her hand when she jerked it away. "You stay away. It's all because of you. I have to be there with Advay at the breakfast."

" Relax Sweetheart.. Your little bodyguard is absolutely fine.. Now don't ignore your husband.. Give me my morning kiss.." Arnav said huskily while already yanking Khushi towards him.. Before Khushi could glare her husband for his shamelessness, she felt Arnav's rough lips crashed over her swollen pair and the surrounding became evaporated.. Khushi sigh while Arnav passionately devoured her.

" Antel.. Antel..." Advay's frantic voice forced Arnav and Khushi to break their intense liplock.. Khushi frantically looks here and there and then almost run towards the room to open the door....Arnav shakes his head a little.. Advay and his angel.. He could not help but feel the ecstasy.. Who told that only blood relationship is the purest and strongest? Khushi and Advay simply the best example of a mother son due who connected through LOVE...

Arnav slowly took steps towards their bedroom from where piles of laughter is coming.. Arnav's smile broadened watching the scene infront of him unfolding.. Khushi was tickling Advay while both were laughing their heart out..

" This is not fair.. Both of you are enjoying without me.. I am feeling so HURT..." Arnav dramatically wiped his eyes.. Khushi and Advay both stop their laughter session and looked at Arnav.. Khushi smiled warming Arnav's heart a little more while Advay clapped his hand and jump on his place.

" Dada.. no crying.. Adu loves you.." Advay run towards him and cuddle Arnav while showering wet kisses on his dada's face..

" Advay.. My baby.. Your angel was tickling you right? Then it's time we both attack your angel.." Arnav whispered in Advay's ear looking at Khushi who was now busy selecting dresses for Advay..

Arnav and Advay had silent conversation through their eyes.. While Advay's eyes twinkle with mischief Arnav had his devilish smirk on his face..Advay suddenly called Khushi, " Antel.. come hele.." Khushi looked back hearing Advay and her face brightened with a huge smile seeing Advay's cute pout..The moment Khushi came to the side of the bed and was about to take Advay in her lap, Arnav attacked from behind..

A shocked Khushi fell down on the bed when she felt Arnav's warm fingers were tickling her.. She was laughing like there is no tomorrow while Advay was clapping and Arnav was just filling his heart watching his angel and his little prince, though his hand did not stop for a second.. A simple, innocent tickling game turn to something else, when Arnav felt the Goosebumps which was erupting in Khushi's body, he felt himself getting hard looking at Khushi's parted lips.. and without thinking about their surroundings, Arnav just pecked hard on Khushi's lips..

Immediately Arnav felt someone was trying to pull him by his hair.. Coming back to his senses and broke the quick kiss.. and the moment he broke the kiss Advay almost jump on Khushi and hugged her tightly.. Making his eyes round, flaring his nose, and making a angry pout Advay Ray proudly declared, " She is My Antel.. I am her PINCH (Prince)..She loves me MOLE (more).."

Arnav and Khushi was speechless looking at the little possessive boy.. None of them spoke for few moments and then their eyes met and they burst out laughing..

" Ohh.. MY... Advay...You are.. Yes.. yes my little man, she is ONLY yours Angel and she loves you more.. No question there.." Arnav admitted getting a full blown smile from Advay..

" Dada is vely ( very) good.. Dada is Bess( best).." Advay said smiling and giving a sloppy kiss on Arnav cheeks.. Both Khushi and Arnav laughed aloud watching the innocence of Advay..

" He is too possessive about you wife.." Arnav whispered while giving a flying kiss to Khushi who was cuddling Advay..

" and I am enjoying it very much hubby.." Khushi winked back..

And again they laughed aloud.. while cuddling to each other Khushi and Advay laid down on the bed and Arnav just drank the beautiful scene infront of him half lying besides Khushi..

Indeed it's a good morning for three of them...

***************

Few hours later..

Evening..

Raizada Farmhouse..

The farmhouse was decorated like a bride.. It was not only the engagement of Liza and Nick but celebration of a new beginning of Arnav and Khushi. That's why, Aman Majumder, who was the incharge of decoration for today's event, could not help but secretly plan something for his best friend.. along with him, his all time crime partner Akash Ray was there..

" What do you think Aman bhai? Will our plan get successful?" Akash whispered to Aman who was inspecting a particular room for last minutes change.. Satisfied, finally Aman looked at Akash and said, " It will depends upon our wives, how they act.." and he winked at Akash remembering how they requested help from Payal and Kuhu to bring Arnav and Khushi close or precisely to give them few moments of lone time..While Aman was busy looking at the decorations, he heard his daughter was calling him.. Hurriedly Aman and Akash came out from the room locking it properly..

In the hall, the guest were started to come. Both Liza and Nick parents and family members were present there.. There were laughter, happiness and a never ending joy was erupting in the air..

Soon Kuhu and Payal brings Liza down while Nick was accompanied by Aman and Akash.. Devyani, Manohor and Manorama was chatting with the other elders present there.. But there was no trace of the love bird Arnav and Khushi..

" Where is that idiot friend of mine?" Aman asked Akash truly not able to find his best friend..

" Even Khushi bhabi also missing.." Akash said looking here and there..

" What do you think Akash, are they already doing "ahem, ahem" in some other place?" Aman said furrowing his eyebrows making Akash adjust his speck awkwardly..

" Aman bhai.. you are.." before Akash could finish they heard Arnav's deep voice behind them, " A pervert for sure.. Your Aman bhai is a certified perv.." Arnav said narrowing his eyes.

Both Aman and Akash could not help but gasp looking at Arnav's attair.. He is wearing a traditional outfit.. A Sherwani set, and looking ever so young and handsome..

" I must say, Khushi bhabi knows magic.." Akash chirps happily..

" She is an angel, don't you know.." Arnav said while his eyes were locked somewhere else, following his eyes Aman and Akash looked at the place where Khushi was standing along with Kuhu, Payal and Liza and they were having a great time together..

Aman and Akash shared a silent eye exchange, happy for Arnav...

" What took you so long my dear friend?" Aman asked with a cheeky smile..

" I was admiring my wife.. PRIVATELY..." Arnav said smirking back..

None of Aman or Akash asked any more question further but they feel really happy for Arnav.. while Arnav was remembering the blissful moment he had few moments before when Khushi was fussing over him to dress in a traditional wear but he refused.. Finally how she made him agree by cuddling him, giving few passionate, intense kissess.. Arnav gulp down remembering those moment and the way his body was reacting with the slight innocent touches of his wife..

Damn, this engagement.. He just want to elope her from here and run away to a secluded place away from everyone.. Just him and her.. For moments like this, Arnav wants to be selfish.. Even, he wants to forget "their little possessive son".. Arnav shakes his head a little finally trying to get back his concentration in the event..

Their happiness increased some more, as Veer joined them with Lavanya.. All of them were feeling happy seeing that Veer and Lavanya were trying to rebuild their relationship.. and it was a blissful moment when Lavanya hugged Khushi asking for her forgiveness.. and Khushi being, Khushi, easily forgave her, only taking the promise that she will try hard to work on her relationship with Veer..

Soon the engagement ceremony was started.. Liza had tears on her eyes when Nick slowly put the ring on her left ring finger.. The ceremony goes blissful, but the best moment was the after party.. There was couple dance while Liza and Nick were the central of attraction for today.. But Aman Kuhu, Akash- Payal, Veer-Lavanya had their moment of togetherness.. and Arnav Ray as if waiting for such a moment to get close to his wife.. With a soothing music behind, the five couple danced with so much love in their heart for each other..

The music stops so the couples left the dance floor. Khushi was about to leave the floor but she felt a tug in her hand and looked behind.. The mighty Arnav Ray was on his knees infront of her..

" May I have the pleasure to dance with you my Pretty Woman?" Arnav forwarded his hand while Khushi gasp aloud. A loud cheer and whistle came from the audience..

" Come on Bhabi.. come on Khushi.. Khushi bitiya.." the audience was getting louder but Khushi's eyes were locked with her husband.. Is it possible to fall in love with every single second of your life, with the same man? Khushi never knew that she would experience this kind of love ever in her life, so intense, so passionate, so soothing, so blissful.. But now she believe in that kind of love which can withstand every storm.. Just a look at her husband eyes, and Khushi can feel her whole existence in melting, her heart is bursting with numerous joy..

Finally Khushi smiled and nodded her head as Arnav took her hand and twirled her into his arms.. Aman took the place of DJ and started to play a particular song..

"Chup tum raho chup hum rahe
Chup tum raho chup hum rahe
Khamoshi ko khamoshi se
Zindagi ko zindagi se baat karne do
Chup tum raho chup hum rahe
Khamoshi ko khamoshi se
Zindagi ko zindagi se baat karne do
Chup tum raho chup hum rahe
Chup tum raho.."

Arnav and Khushi fell in step, letting the rhythm control their movements. All the scenery, cheers and noises around them dissolved.. It was HIM AND HER, it was THEM... no other thing existed at that moment..

Khushi's hazel orbs glistened and a smile spread across her beautiful face. Arnav felt an uncontrollable feeling surged through his body and his finger tingles in delight.. He could not help but brushed his hand across her cheek.. Arnav felt that his body was acting on it's own, there is no chains to hold him back from this pure paradise..

"Aankho mein kho jaye aankhe
Bole hath se hath
Aankho mein kho jaye aankhe
Bole hath se hath
Baahon mein chhupkar
Sanso se jaise dole rat
Ungaliyo ko ungaliyo se
Husano ko shokhiyo se baat karne do
Chup tum raho chup hum rahe
Khamoshi ko khamoshi se
Zindagi ko zindagi se baat karne do
Chup tum raho chup hum rahe
Chup tum raho..."

Arnav could not hold him back anymore but drew Khushi close to his chest and she wrapped her arms around her husband neck..Khushi's black curl fell on over her eyes like a curtain blocking out the sunlight.. Arnav so desperately desired to watch those hazel orbs which were shining with LOVE for him.

Khushi tried to withdraw her hand to brush away her hair but Arnav was quick to clutches his hand onto her. He carefully laid her delicate hand over his shoulder. Arnav delicately tucked her lock behind Khushi's her ear and Khushi's eyes twinkled back at him..

"Hotho par hotho se likhe
Bin shabdo ke git
Hotho par hotho se likhe
Bin shabdo ke geet
Dharati se ambar tak
Gunje jismo ka sangeet
Bekhudi ko bekhudi se
Aashiqi ko aashiqi se baat karne do
Chup tum raho chup hum rahe
Chup tum raho chup hum rahe"...

Khushi slowly went closer to Arnav and whispered, " You are looking too handsome , my beloved hubby.. I LOVE YOU" Arnav felt thrilled every time Khushi said those words.. He can easily feel that the boundary around his cold heart is melting and the hesitation, insecurities he had earlier with his looks are evaporating.. Khushi slowly but steadily entering in his territory without much effort and just making it possible that he can again dream..

"Chup tum raho chup hum rahe
Chup tum raho chup hum rahe
Chup tum raho chup hum rahe."

Khushi slowly set her head on Arnav's shoulder.. they continued to dance, too lost in the music to halt.. Time passed as their feet moved in the steps of the foxtrot..

Khushi brought her head up and sleepily opened her hazel eyes.. Arnav felt a never ending desire suddenly consume him. Khushi leaned in and Arnav without thinking planted his lips on her inviting ones. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her tight as they kissed forgetting every other thing.. The one thought which was coming out from their mind was to consume each other with their burning desire...

Everything was meaningless for them for that moment.. It was only Khushi for HER ARNAV, and Arnav for HIS KHUSHI..

The moment was just for them...

The dreamy light, soothing music and their closeness, forced them to forget everything around them, their surroundings.. The only music which was heard by them was their loud heartbeat which was beating in rhythm..

Arnav holds Khushi tightly in his arms and kissed her with all the love he has for her, with passion, with desire..

There was a pin drop silence prevailed in the hall.. The lights were dimmed but as Arnav and Khushi was the only couple in dance floor, every eyes were on them..Though Arnav very cleverly shifted their position such a way that Khushi was Almost covered by his huge frame but the closeness of their silhouette was enough proof for their intensified passion and unconditional love for each other..

Soon Arnav and Khushi broke their passionate kiss listening the loud cheer and Khushi immediately hide her flushed face into her husband broad chest. Arnav quickly took her in his cocoon, sensing Khushi's still dazed situation, Arnav whispered huskily, " You are Mine, ONLY MINE, My Love.." and again peck at the corner of her lips.. Khushi slowly meet with her husband's eyes.. Her desire filled hazel orbs meet with His brown eyes which became darken with intense passion.. Khushi felt a knot in the pit of her stomach, her whole body became tense and she felt a certain kind of restlessness.. Arnav did not broke the eye contact but just traced Khushi's lips sensually with his rough thumb.. and then whispered, " I need you so much KHUSHI.. I.. I.. am..I am scared about the intensity of my own desire for You.. Khushi.."

Slowly Arnav touched his forehead with Khushi's and take a deep breath to control his raging hormone.. He was feeling like that teenager boy who had desired Khushi for the first time, who grow up dreaming about Khushi.. Now holding her in his arms, it was really becoming difficult for him to hide or control his love, his desire for Khushi... Arnav snapped open his eyes when he felt Khushi's lips on his cheek and a soft whisper, " You cannot NEED me MORE than the way I WANT you Arnav.."

Time stop, so Arnav's heartbeat...but the moment he met his wife's eyes, Arnav Ray knew he had found HIS home...

Without breaking the eye lock, both of them whispered at a same time,

"TONIGHT..."

"Tonight..."

It was a Promise, from them, for each other to start a journey of togetherness with a new intensity...

************

Far way...

City Hospital..

Two patient was brought in emergency.. An old woman and an young lady.. Emergency attending doctor initially suspected case of typical food poisoning.. both of them were in strict observation and was examining for other symptoms.. There was tight security around the emergency ward.. After all the two patient were not some ordinary one, they are send from Central Jail..

A man in mask was standing in a corner of the emergency corridor.. his mask was covering his face.. He was trying to hide from the two police man who were standing outside the emergency..

" Don't worry Sister.. I will soon rescue you from here... and then, we together will achieve what we want.. You will get your Arnav and I will have his lady Love.. the naive beauty Khushi... I will not kill you Arnav physically, but I will kill your soul by killing your love " Khushi"..." with a sinister smile on his face, the man spoke, " Count your happy days, Arnav Ray..Because It will soon be reduced into your tears and nightmare.. Because, I am back... I am back my dear SAALE SAHAB..."

To be contd.....

**********

Author Note:

The next update will depend UPON YOUR RESPONSE...

**************

Be safe...keep everybody safe...

Pray for all...

Our unity can help us to overcome the situation...

***********

Love and regards...

Your story teller

Mamree

10.10.2020

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

152K 4.5K 44
The story of.... ARHAAN SINGHANIA and ANYAA RAJPUT.... ___________________ This is the journey of LOVE, DESIRE, TRUST, BETRAYAL and STOLEN HEART'S...
942K 61.9K 59
"Kabir Malhotra, a 25-year-old, young, handsome, gym freak, always a hot topic among girls. He's known to be rude and doesn't care about anyone excep...
47.5K 3.9K 41
Unedited! Wherein one is deeply in love while the other has vowed to never fall in love again. **************************************** Arjun Raicha...
221K 11.7K 43
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...