Don't you remember us? - Preg...

By Pregame_Saihara

I thought it would be cool to write a story like this and I'm gonna forget all my ideas about it very quickly... More

The Motive
But, we were-
I'm sorry
Morning sleepyhead~
Partners in crime
:>

How could you..

5.1K 178 279
By Pregame_Saihara

Kokichi POV:

"Get off of her!!" I ran to Shuichi and pushed him off of Miu, forcing him to fall to the floor. I stood over him. "What do you think you're doing?!"

I looked back and saw Miu running out of the door, tears running down her face. I don't know why I saved her. I thought I hated her. A death would just keep the game going. But, I guess I knew what would happen if Shuichi was caught..

"K-kokichi-! What are you doing?!"

"No! What are you doing?! Snap the fuck out of it!!" I held my foot on Shuichi's chest as he struggled to get up.

"You don't understand! You'll be- you'll-" before he could speak, the door flew open again to reveal Tenko and Miu at the door.

"You degenerate!! How dare you try to hurt Miu!" She ran over and pushed me away, grabbing Shuichi by the collar. "You'll pay for this!" She gripped his neck, making him struggle even more. I couldn't stand seeing him this way.

"Hey!" I spoke without thinking. "Let him go!"

"What? Are you insane?! He just tried to kill Miu!"

"And?! You shouldn't kill him instead!" She groaned and threw him down.

"We're not letting him walk around aimlessly."

Miu wiped her eyes and spoke up, "why don't we keep that fucker tied up?! He deserves it!" Tenko nodded.

"W-what-? Why?!" Shuichi tried to get up but Tenko grabbed his collar again, lifting him off the ground.

"Degenerates who try to kill a girl don't deserve to walk freely. I knew you were all the same." She then dragged him out of the lab.

Shuichi POV:

Tenko dragged me to my room and kicked open the door, throwing me to the floor.

"Just you wait you filthy male. I'm never letting you leave this room again." She then walked out, slamming the door behind her, supposedly to get the others. I didn't know how much longer Kokichi had left. If no one else would kill, he would be gone. I couldn't let that happen.

Just as I ran to the door to try and escape, it swung open again and I was pushed back. Tenko returned with Gonta and Kaito trailing behind her.

"I hate to have two degenerates help me. But you need to be restrained and monitored!" Kaito walked up to me and pulled me up.

"What has gotten into you Shuichi? You aren't the sidekick you were before!" I wiggled out of his grip and looked down.

"You wouldn't understand." I stepped away from them all.

Tenko groaned. "Anyway! Gonta, tie him up!" I looked up at the taller male, not expecting Tenko to say that.

"Yes ma'am! Gonta will do as told!" He then took the rope from Tenko and grabbed my wrists, tying them together in a tight knot.

"W-what are you doing?!" I tried to move away but my hands were already restrained. Kaito then pushed me down and held me to the floor and Gonta tied my ankles together as well. "Stop it!!"

"I already told you, male! We're not letting you out of this room!"

"You really don't understand!! You'd never understand!!"

"I'm sorry sidekick. It's for your own good.."

"My own good?! You're endangering yourselves more than you would think!!" I couldn't breathe. "You don't get it!! You have to let me go!! PLEASE!! YOU CANT KEEP ME HERE-"

Before I could even think, they left the room, locking the door with my key. I was stuck.

"No.. please.. you don't understand..!" I started shaking helplessly, my breath hitching as I spoke. "PLEASE!! LET ME GO!! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND AT ALL- PLEASE!! I BEG YOU!!" Tears welled up in my eyes as I yelled at nothing. They wouldn't let me go after what I did. Kokichi. All I could do was pray someone else would do it before-.. that..

Kokichi POV:
Soon after Shuichi was dragged away, I pulled myself together and left the lab as well, walking back to the dining hall like nothing had happened. Everyone was still there. I guess everything that just happened was faster than it seemed. Of course, Tenko, Miu and Shuichi weren't there. I felt worried, I didn't know what they would do to him. It was only then that I realised Gonta and Kaito were also missing from the group.

"Hey!" I rested my hands on the back of my head to seem less shaken, "where's Gonta and Kaito?" Everyone turned to me as if I had just yelled the worst insult imaginable.

Himiko spoke first. "Nyeh? Why do you want to know?"

"No reason! I just wanted to mess with them!"

The creepy mask guy, I never bothered to remember his name, spoke next. "Now is not the time for that. They are currently busy." I tilted my head to the side in confusion.

"What are they busy with?"

"They are helping Tenko to restrain Shuichi right now." Tsumugi pointed out. I froze, but only for a moment.

"They're not going to hurt him, are they?" I tried not to sound worried, but my voice still shook as I spoke. Luckily, no one seemed to notice.

Ryoma stood up, although I didn't notice a difference because of his height. "Why do you care? You never seemed to care before."

"Why do you care if I do shortass?"

Maki rolled her eyes, "After what he did, I would be surprised if they didn't. If they don't, I will."

I lowered my arms in pure fear for Shuichi. "It's not like all of you wouldn't have done the same!!" I lost my cool. "Kaede just died! I'm sure Shuichi's fucking broken! Plus the fact he's had a whole motive used on him, you all would've been in the same position!" Everybody went quiet, some with looks of shock, some feeling bad and the others glaring at me, although that was mainly Maki.

"Kokichi please-" Before Kirumi could finish, I stormed out of the room, my breath hitching without me knowing. No one followed, not like expected them to. It's like they don't understand the pain of wanting to escape. Like they think all of us are equally calm. Living a fucking dream..

I started wandering down the hallway, rubbing my eyes with my sleeve and holding my head, messing up my hair in the process. I don't know why I was so worked up. I didn't care about what they did to Shuichi! Right..?

As I was walking, I saw out of the corner of my eyes, Tenko, Gonta and Kaito leave Shuichi's room, slamming the door behind them. They must have left Shuichi in there. Was he hurt? Did they do something to him?! I began thinking of the worst, scared for what they had done. Without thinking, I ran up to the three and put on my facade before they saw me.

"Heeeyy you guys! What were you doing in Shumai's room huh?" They all looked at me in equal disgust, the same look they always gave at the sight of me.

Gonta was the only one who spoke. "Gonta and friends were just tying up friend Shuichi!" Tying?!

"Gonta! You can't just tell him that! He'll probably take advantage of Shuichi!" Kaito lightly hit Gonta's shoulder.

"Oh.. Gonta sorry.."

"Ooo! Kinky! Can I go see him?" Tenko didn't like that.

"What are you planning to do to him, degenerate?! You better not take advantage of his vulnerable position!"

"Naaah! I just wanna make fun of him!"

"Gonta doesn't think we should let him in there.."

"Me neither! Knowing him he'll hurt my sidekick for nothing!"

Tenko rolled her eyes. "Always so violent. You're all the same." She then looked at me. "I'm not letting you in there. We know what you're like."

I thought for a moment and smirked, having a plan. "Don't you need someone to watch him? So he doesn't escape and go on another killing spree?" Tenko looked as though she was about to shut me down, but I continued before she could. "I can watch him! I know none of you want to do it and you don't want to deal with me! Kill two birds with one stone!"

"Give us a second." Kaito pulled the other two away so I couldn't hear them. They all mumbled together for a moment before turning back to me.

"Fine. We will let you guard Shuichi. But I swear." Tenko got close to me, grabbing my scarf, "if you let him go, you'll be the next one tied up." She then let go and stepped away.

"Nishishi! Don't worry! I'll make sure those ropes are tighter than Byakuya Togami's ass!" They seemed to have no idea who I was talking about, and honestly (for once) neither did I.

Tenko took the key out of her shirt and I reluctantly took it, not knowing what it had touched.
"Again. Do. Not. Let. Him. Out."

"Roger that! You can count on me!" They then left back to the dining hall. I smirked as I looked at the key, uncrossing my fingers from behind my back.

"Time to go see Shumai.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 1.2K 51
Shuichi tries to become great friends with Kokichi but Kokichi doubt that anyone likes him or wants to try and be his friend while deep inside all he...
100K 2.3K 17
Monokuma decided to make the first motive to start the killings, but instead it doesn't go as planned. He had injected Shuichi with something that ma...
184K 5.9K 15
Kokichi Ouma wants to end the killing game no matter what. Even if it means concealing his true emotions and pretending to be the mastermind, making...
17.5K 543 15
𝕐𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚 𝕩 𝕂𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚 𝕩 𝕐𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕠 "𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓅 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝒻𝑒𝓌... 𝒮𝒸𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽...