Cold Hearted + Emotionless

By MalditadiAsh

In the world of Mafia. There is this mysterious killer name JJ and he was known to be the most dangerous Mafi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 17

6.4K 278 63
By MalditadiAsh

3rd Person's Pov

When they got there, Jungkook saw how Taehyung lost his colors as they are going inside the Cinema.

"Are you okay? You look very pale." Jungkook asked Taehyung

"Yeah, I'm fine." Taehyung said and smile abit, but clearly he felt uneasy just a little bit. 

and Jungkook shrug it and they went inside the Cinema. Though during the movie, Jungkook finally know why Taehyung paled when they enter the Cinema because Taehyung was screaming and holding to Jungkook tightly whenever there is a horror scene coming. 

(Picture Not Mine Credits to the owner).

Taehyung reaction is like in the picture while sitting on the cinema's chair still. 

"Really, Horror movies isn't for me." Taehyung said. 

and Taehyung heard his favorite sound at that time that made him forget why he got scared earlier. 

Jungkook's laugh. 

It was like every bad things wash away when he heard Jungkook's laugh it was like he was in cloud 9 and everything was just rainbow and beautiful things. 

"Really, a cold hearted killer like you is scared of Horror things how Irony." Jungkook chuckled. 

"Shut up!" Taehyung said with a red faced, but he smile hearing the younger chuckled truly he looks like a bunny. 

"Well, how about we got out of this place and go somewhere? ." Taehyung said. 

"Okay." Jungkook said and follow Taehyung outside. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon they are walking in the park.

"Why did you invite me seeing a Horror movie when your scared?" Jungkook asked as they existed the Cinema building. 

"Well, Jin Hyung said you like Horror movies so I invited you to one." Taehyung and smile. 

Jungkook heart felt like it was hit by cupid's arrow.

"I just wanted that this Taekook day would make you happy. " Taehyung said and gave his boxy smile. 

Jungkook smile a little. "I see." Jungkook said. 

"Where would you want to go next?" Taehyung asked. 

"Hmm... In The park I guessed?" Jungkook said. 

"Sure, lets head there." Taehyung said.

and when they head there Jungkook saw some teenager who were riding a bike. 

"Hey, do you know how to ride a bike?" Jungkook said. 

"Yeah, why?" Taehyung asked. 

"Wanna race? The winner can dare the loser once. " Jungkook said.

"Game on." Taehyung said.

and The two felt like they were in their teenager's day who have fun riding a bike in the park. Though the winner of the race was Jungkook and he dare Taehyung to take him to a Ice Cream Cafe since its been awhile since the younger eat something sweet. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they got to the Cafe Taehyung notice how Jungkook's lifeless eyes turns into shinning galaxy when he saw in the menu a extra big sized of Banana milkshake is special for today with a discount. 

"It looks to me you like that drink. " Taehyung said. 

"I take two. One for take out and one for today, don't worry I'll pay for this. " Jungkook said with a determination which surprised Taehyung, but smirk. 

"No need, I'll pay for it. But I didn't you like Banana Milkshake that much. " Taehyung said. 

"If I could marry it I will." Jungkook said and Taehyung pounted. 

"Don't you want to marry me instead?" Taehyung said and Jungkook blush. 

"Who would want to marry a pervert guy like you?" Jungkook said. 

"Admit it you like it~?" Taehyung said and Jungkook roll his eyes. 

They starting talk some random stuff after that mostly Taehyung who was talking maybe flirting with Jungkook from time to time and Jungkook who would acted he was annoyed by a pervert infront of him though he likes how Taehyung can make him feel all gigglely inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that, Taehyung drove Jungkook to a nearby beach to view the sunset. 

"Here put this on". Taehyung said and gave a blindfold to Jungkook. 

"Are you planning to sell me to a prostitution?" Jungkook said and got the blindfold.

"If you are being selled their, I will waste all my money just to get you." Taehyung said and Jungkook roll his eyes. 

"Anyway, Whatever your doing pls tell Jin Hyung and Yoongi Hyung to take care of themselves and be happy on their own way." Jungkook said and put the blindfold.

"Relax, I'm not gonna kill you if thats what are you thinking." Taehyung said.

"Then what are you gonna do?" Jungkook asked as he was now fully blindfold.

Jungkook didn't heard Taehyung talked though he heard that Taehyung got out of the car and a few seconds he felt that the door beside him open and he was suddenly lift bridal style. 

"What are you doing? Put medown... I'm heavy." Jungkook said. 

"Nah~ You lite really and I Should tell Jin Hyung to make you eat more." Taehyung said. 

"Tsk, just put me down will you." Jungkook said and he knows his blushing at this position. 

"Not until we got in our destination." Taehyung said. 

Jungkook was curious about that destination and he didn't say another word after. 

The next thing he knows he heard a sound, like waves sound and he was settle down gently on a cold floor. "I'll removed your timberlands before I'll carry you again." Taehyung said.

"I can removed them by myself Thank you very much." Jungkook said,

"But you would need to removed the blindfold, I can't let you that just yet. " Taehyung said. 

"Well, okay. " Jungkook said and somehow he felt happy a bit that he Taehyung was gently removing his shoes and when it was done He can feel that Taehyung is dragging him somewhere. His feet was touching the soft ground, as he can say it was a sand. 

Jungkook can hear the waves crashing, Where would Taehyung take him? sure Taehyung won't make him go to any trouble right? Well he don't mind dying, but... He didn't felt like Taehyung was doing that, maybe the opposite? Jungkook wasn't so sure. 

Soon Jungkook can feel cool Something hitting his feet and both stop running. Jungkook lt this is so refreshing and relaxing, he wanted to do this all day. The feeling is nice as the water something hit his feet.\

"You can removed the blindfold now, here let me helped you." Taehyung said with his deep voice.

Jungkook open his eyes, and his eyes widen. Infront of him was a beautiful scene that he ever saw in his whole l life. The sun was orange and half of it was at the end already, the sky was Half orange and half blue like black and the stars was already shining. This scene was reflected on the beautiful beach that was infront of Jungkook, Waves hitting his feet. Oh, What a paradise this place is.

"Do you like it?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook pull out from his thought because of that voice, he look to his side and saw Taehyung, Oh the scene is more beautiful when the sun set is hitting Taehyung face, Its perfect.

Jungkook smile. "What do you mean I like it? I love it! THis is Amazing!" Jungkook  said as he look at the scene once more.

Taehyung chuckle.

"I'm glad you like it. You smile again and that's something that I like." Taehyung said giving a smile. Jungkook was shock a bit but smile again, His hand was still on Taehyung so he squeezed Taehyung's hand gently. Teahyung blush a little but smile along the way.

"Thank you Taehyung, Thank you so much. " Jungkook said with a smile.

Jungkook  felt happy, its been a while since he saw the beach once more though he suddenly heard a little girl's voice.

"Papa~ Look, the sun is setting beautifully and soon the stars will come out shinning like diamonds~" A little girl said happily.

"Yup, the stars are diamonds in the sky that would look so pretty. But you are the prettiest among all the stars~" Jungkook said happily. 

"Really? I'm Pretty like a diamond?" The Little girl said.

"Your always be the prettiest among all of them." Jungkook said with a happy smile.

"I love you Papa~" The little girl said.

"I love you too, my princess" Jungkook said happily.

Taehyung notice the tears started to fall on beautiful face of Jungkook. He was worried and he careless Jungkook's face wiping those tears. Jungkook wiped them all. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...." Jungkook said and it seems that he can't stop crying. 

Taehyung can only hug the younger as a comfort, he doesn't know why Jungkook was crying but one thing is for sure that he hated seeing the younger cry like this. It was supposed to be a great day not a sad day but he guessed this is better because Whatever pain Jungkook is hiding he finally let it out through those tears he shed, and Taehyung was there to comfort him until he calm down. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun is gone and the sky is replaced by one beautiful full moon and the thousands stars shinning like diamonds in the sky. 

(Picture not mine, Credits to the owner.)

Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting in the sand, their position is just like in the picture (Without the cup) with Jungkook sitting between Taehyung's legs. They were holding hands and Jungkook was looking at sea with his eyes emotionless again because he remember a certain memory.

"You okay?" Taehyung asked. 

"Yeah... I'm sorry for sudden Crying like that... I just remember a memory...."Jungkook said. 

"A Painful one?" Taehyung asked worriedly. 

"A happy one actually, but it sadden me because that memory will stay as a memory and I wouldn't experience the same happiness as that day. It hurts... How I can't experience something like that ever again." Jungkook said ready to cry anytime soon and Taehyung squeeze his hand gently. 

"Pls don't cry. I know, its a painful memory and I won't force you to tell me. But Do remember that I am here. I can't make you happy just like in that memory, but I can atleast try to make you smile and maybe enjoy this night just a little bit to ease your pain. So, pls don't cry I would cry too if you would. " Taehyung said and Jungkook saw how sincere Taehyung is and he smile a little. 

"Taehyung, Thanks for today. Your right, you can't make me happy just like in that memory. But I smile a lot this day because I enjoy spending time with you. So, Thank you. I.... I really don't know how to repay you now." Jungkook said. 

Taehyung kiss the hand of Jungkook gently and Jungkook blush. "You don't need to, all I want is you by myside and I'm okay Jungkook." Taehyung said and smile .

Both of them look at each other eyes and their foreheads connected to each other. 

"Thank You Kim Taehyung. " Jungkook said. 

"Your welcome, Jeon Jungkook. " Taehyung said. 

____________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading

Hope You enjoy ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 13.3K 48
This is a story between 2 college besties,now in different fields completely opposite to eachother.One having love in his heart for other. Kim Taehyu...
12.9K 437 27
Taehyung whistled as he walked by the passage and noticed a certain someone. "I didn't know you could do this, Jeon." Taehyung smirked lightly as he...
564K 29K 50
Taehyung's beloved girlfriend dies as she gives birth to their first born. Taehyung feels like his world comes crumbling down. He's heartbroken and c...
69.3K 3.5K 28
❝Kim Taehyung a gay nerd. And Jeon Jeongguk the famous heatthrob of University and son of biggest ceo of Jeon private limited in country Vorea. The J...