Cold Hearted + Emotionless

Od MalditadiAsh

In the world of Mafia. There is this mysterious killer name JJ and he was known to be the most dangerous Mafi... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 16

6.3K 277 78
Od MalditadiAsh

3rd Person's pov

Taehyung is having trouble on waking Jungkook up for today's date. But Taehyung knows he knew how to wake Jungkook up though he doesn't want to try this kind of method since he wanted to be gentleman. Though, being gentleman isn't working for Jungkook. So he quickly sneak his hands on Jungkook's ass and squeeze is, oh how Taehyung would like to do more.

Jungkook groan a bit and Taehyung whisper to Jungkook's ears with his deep voice.

"Should I put my fingers in~ Or something big~" Taehyung said seductively with his deep voice so Jungkook woke up immediately.

"Are you a pervert or what~?" Jungkook said and glare at Taehyung who still squeezing his ass.

"Though you like it." Taehyung said smirk and Jungkook roll his eyes though his red cheek tells the opposite.

Taehyung chuckled and got up. "Get up, we would go to the city today." Taehyung said.

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"We will have a Taekook day. " Taehyung said and smile.

"Taekook day?" Jungkook said.

"Taehyung and Jungkook day, we will have a day just for ourselves. " Taehyung said.

"No thanks, I rather sleep here in the bed." Jungkook said.

"Well, that's okay with me. Though, I really don't know if I could stop myself from doing more than sleeping~" Taehyung smirk.

Jungkook can see in Taehyung eyes those hungry pervert way. Jungkook sigh, "Fine Lets have that Taekook day of yours." Jungkook said and Taehyung smile.

"Get ready and prepare for our date okay?" Taehyung said and walk out of the room and Jungkook blink once and twice.

"Did he just say Date?" Jungkook said and he shook his head. "I must be hearing things, stupid ear, stupid brain." Jungkook said and get up out of the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Jungkook done he went out and he was greeted by Hobi in the living room who is on his laptop.

"Hi Hyung, what are you doing?" Jungkook asked.

"Researching in some enemies information." Hobi said.

"I see, are you doing well with your work? Should I help you?" Jungkook asked.

"Nah~ I can handle this." Hobi said and smile.

"Okay, by the way. Did you see Taehyung Hyung?" Jungkook said.

"He went to the Garage earlier with Jin Hyung." Hobi said.

"Okay, Thanks Hyung. " Jungkook said and Hobi nod as Jungkook walk away to the garage.

When he got there he saw Jin was semi-scolding Taehyung.

"....This car is expensive so better take care of it, if I saw any small scratch around it I swear I will dig your own grave in this grave yard that we are living and buried you alive got it?" Jin said.

"Got it, Hyung. I Promise I'll take care of the car." Taehyung said.

"Just the car?" Jin said and look at Taehyung with one brows up.

"ofcourse Jungkook as well." Taehyung said and Jin smile a bit.

"Take care of me? Why?" Jungkook said still emotionless.

"Because today, You and me were having a day just to ourselves." Taehyung said and Jungkook sigh.

"Fine." Jungkook said and he look at Taehyung and he observed Taehyung who was dress up nicely. Like he was going on a date or so, even his hair is well comb. Unlike Jungkook who was just wearing an over sized hoddie some jeans and timberlands and he didn't even pay attention to his hair because he didn't comb it. Probably his hair is like a chicken nest but really, he doesn't care.

"Lets just go." Jungkook said and went inside the car. Taehyung chuckle and went to the driving sit.

"Take care." Jin said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Kook." Taehyung as he was driving the car.

"Hmm?" Jungkook asked.

"Whats your ideal date if I may asked?" Taehyung said and Jungkook was surprised with that.

"Nothing really, to be honest I never went to a date before." Jungkook said.

"So you're a virgin?" Taehyung said.

"I can't say that, beside my first time wasn't pleasant. You can call it raped if you want." Jungkook said emotionlessly.

Taehyung grip the stirring wheel. "Who is the fucking bastard!?" Taehyung asked coldly and Jungkook was surprised with that.

"Taehyung, don't drive angrily or else you will get both of us killed. Though, I'm okay to die but you...." Jungkook said.

Taehyung take a deep breath. "Sorry, I suddenly get angry when I heard about you getting hurt like that." Taehyung said.

"Its fine, I'm used to pain anyway so you don't need to worry. " Jungkook said.

"If I may asked, did you... love that person... I mean did you have any past relationship?" Taehyung asked.

"No, I never fell inlove nor have a relationships. " Jungkook said.

"How about flings and one night stands?" Taehyung said.

"Nope, and I'm guessing you have." Jungkook said.

"More than you can count. A whole of Army would be willing to do anything just to sit beside me or even shake hands with me, and selected people can get to my pants as well." Taehyung said and smirk as he gave a wink to Jungkook who rolled his eyes.

"Pervert and a Playboy, That's what you are. You are not that cold hearted V I met." Jungkook said.

"Its because today you and me would have a date that's why A little pervert would spice the date." Taehyung said.

Jungkook can't helped but smile a little bit. "A little pervert? More than a whole pervert." Jungkook said.

"By the way, where are you taking me?" Jungkook asked.

"To the movies." Taehyung said. 

___________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading 

Hope You enjoy ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

69.9K 3.5K 28
❝Kim Taehyung a gay nerd. And Jeon Jeongguk the famous heatthrob of University and son of biggest ceo of Jeon private limited in country Vorea. The J...
565K 29K 50
Taehyung's beloved girlfriend dies as she gives birth to their first born. Taehyung feels like his world comes crumbling down. He's heartbroken and c...
29.1K 3K 32
Kim Taehyung has been wandering aimlessly for decades, waiting for the day when the last bit of his humanity leaves him, and the monster inside him t...
180K 11.1K 44
In which, two twins with very different personalities fight over a sassy dance instructor. Top Tae Top V Bttm Kook