The Potion Incident

By annanna555

Y/n and Draco Malfoy are sworn enemies that always fight and push each other around. But one night you are fo... More

The Potion Incident pt.1
The Potion Incident pt.2
Girl's Bathroom
Snape's Potion Test
The Astronomy Tower pt.1
The Astronomy Tower pt.2
Dear Our Sweet Y/N,
The Potion Incident pt.3 (Uncovered)
Green and Silver
The Hufflepuff Prince
Hickey's & Hot Chocolate
New Roommate
Say Please for Me
Saturday Morning
Saturday Afternoon
Saturday Evening
Sweater Weather
Chamomile Princess
Draco's Journal
The Potion Incident pt.4 (Continued)
Gryffindor Safehouse
The Battle of the Astronomy Tower
Black Coffee & Bruises
Bloody Gryffindors
His Princess
Enemy to Enemies
Forbidden Forest
The Truth
The Potion Incident pt.5 (Final)
The Secret Courtyard
Conclusion of The Potion Incident

Pancakes & Pumpkin Juice

34.6K 724 2.6K
By annanna555

You walked into the great hall for breakfast. You glanced around at the Hufflepuff table to see Cedric looking more pretty as ever laughing with his Hufflepuff friends. You walk along the tables between the Gryffindor and Slytherin table. You glance at the Slytherin table to see Draco sitting with Blaise and Pansy.

You look back to the Gryffindor table trying to ignore the feeling of Draco starring at you. You tap Fred's shoulder as he turns around.

"Y/n! Come sit!" Fred scoots down so you can sit between him and George. You take a seat between the twins and face Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"Hey guys" you said shyly as you waved at him.

"Hey y/n! Fred was just telling me about an escape plan to go to Hogsmeade today." Harry said.
"I also can't leave Hogwarts so we can go together."

You nodded as Fred explained the plan to you.

"Plans simple, you take a alternative route to another exit out of Hogwarts. Harry has an invisibility cloak so you it will be easier for you to sneak through. We gave Harry a map that will show all the people's whereabouts are. Think you can do it?" George nudged my shoulder

"Yeah doesn't sound to bad." You smiled at George then looked at Harry.

"Don't want you to miss your date know do you." Fred nudged my shoulder and plopped down a plate of pancakes for me.

"After breakfast I'll walk you to the Gryffindor commons so we can get going, sound good?" Harry said while stuffing his face with hash browns.

"Sounds excellent!" You smiled as you grabbed a fork and started eating the pancakes.

You were wearing skinny black jeans with a striped blue and light bronze long sleeve crew neck as a causal fit for your date with Cedric. The colors where for Ravenclaw, still have a full closet of Ravenclaw colors. You styled your hair into a messy bun and left a couple strands of hair along your face. You also sprayed the lavender chamomile perfume you threw in the closet a few days ago.

After talking/laughing with the golden trio and the twins for a while now you cleared your plate and stood up.

"I have to go talk to Cedric now, Harry I'll met you by the Gryffindor room." You stood up as all 5 of them said goodbye and you waved back as you made your way to the Hufflepuff table where Cedric sat.

Cedric saw you walking towards his view his face quickly lit up and quickly told one of his friends to move aside. You smiled and walked over to sit down by Cedric.

"Good morning y/n!" Cedric said cheerfully

"Good morning Cedric" you smiled as he admired your appearances.

"Do you want to walk to Hogsmeade together?" Cedric asked as he sipped down some pumpkin juice. He poured me a cup of pumpkin juice and gave it to me.

"Oh I can't walk with you today Cedric, I kind of got suspended from leaving the campus... but I found another way to leave Hogwarts, I can met up with you however!" You smiled as he face sank a little but then understood.

"No worries!! I'll met you there then!" He smiled back and introduced me to some of his friends. You glanced over at a group of Hufflepuff girls as they were whispering and each of them glancing over to you quickly.

You rolled your eyes and looked back at the Slytherin table accidentally making direct eye contact with Draco. He noticed you glancing at him and quickly lost eye contact. He looked sad.

After meeting some of Cedric's friends you said goodbye and Cedric waved to you as you got up and left the Hufflepuff table. Breakfast was pretty much over. You walked out of the hall resisting not to look at the Slytherin table again. You walked up the moving stairs to the Gryffindor room once again.

You found Harry impatiently waiting by the door.

"Good your finally here, I thought you would never come." Harry said as he grabbed my hand and walked me down the stairs.

"Harry I was only about (you looked at the time) oh- 15 min late. I'm sorry Harry I just got caught up with Cedric, I wasn't paying attention to the time." You let go of Harry's hand and you pressed your hands together in guilt.

"Don't worry about it, now's a better time anyways- all the students are starting to leave." I followed Harry down to an empty hallway. He took out his invisibility cloak and threw it over us

We were now shoulder to shoulder as Harry took out the Marauder's Map. Harry whispered a spell as ink slowly started to appears and the map of Hogwarts appeared along with footsteps of everyone who was near us.

"Wow Harry this is bloody amazing." You whisper running a finger along the map.

"Yeah it is, thank Fred and George later about it" Harry said while planning a route for us to escape.

You noticed three particular footsteps walking fast towards Snape's classroom. It was Pansy, Blaise and Draco. What were they up too?

"Looks like we can get out of here without running into any problems...let's move." Harry said folding back the map and stuffing it back into his pocket. You were still focused on the three Slytherins suspiciously in Snape's potion class but Harry folded the map up leaving you in wonder, you wanted answers from Draco.

We started slowly walking at first not getting the hang of walking in sync but eventually we moved faster as we leaned. We went through a hallway I didn't even now existed with creepy photos and statutes along the wall.

All the sudden we hear fast pacing footsteps along the stone ground. Harry and I looked at each other in panic but Harry put his finger up to his mouth to tell me not to make a sound. He slowly moved to the edge of the wall pulling my waist so it wouldn't be to loud. The footsteps turn the counter. It was Professor Snape. He was walking fast, like he was in a hurry. He stopped as he turned the counter and starred right at Harry and I as if we were visible.
Harry held his breathe and gently covered my mouth with his hand telling me to not breathe. Snape walked closer with a curious face on him and he flew his hand in the air trying to find us. He tilted his head as he leaned closer to us. My heart was racing as I was making full eye contact with Snape.
He leaned back and adjusted himself back into walking. He walked down the hall out of our direction now.
Harry slowly put his mouth down as you took a deep breathe of air.

"Well that was fun, wasn't it?" Harry said trying to brighten my mood.

"exhilarating." You sarcastically said rolling your eyes.

"The things I do just to go on a date." You whispered under your breathe but Harry heard you loud and clear.

"Trust me y/n, it's worth date, Cedric is a good pick." Harry said taking a deep breathe. You could tell he was a little irritated but you played it dumb and pretended not to notice.

Harry and I got out of Hogwarts smoothly after that the rest was just a long walk to Hogsmeade with the invisibility cloak on.

"So what do you get for Cedric?" Harry said breaking the silence as we walked in sync.

"What do you mean- it's not like his birthday or anything....right?" I turned to Harry who was starring at the pathway to Hogsmeade.

"No- his birthday isn't until October, you've got a good 2 weeks until that."

"So what do u mean" I asked Harry

"Well if your going on a date, I'm guessing Cedric will win your love by giving you a flower or some perfume, it's like 101 of dating, you give each other a small gift saying like "thanks for going on a date with me" kind of deal, correct?" Harry turned to me as I was still looking at him.

"No, I didn't think I had to buy him something, isn't just going on a date like getting to know someone, not like buying shit?" You replied to Harry nervously.

"This is my first time I'm going on a date Harry, no one told me I had to buy him something." I panicked.

"What if he was expecting me to buy something! Oh no, I don't have time for that now..it's to late-

Harry interrupt my thinking out loud

"-relax it's fine I'm sure Cedric won't even think about it, he's nice enough not to notice that you didn't give him a gift...hm and also your wearing a bit casual outfit for a date.."

Why is Harry trying to scare me with going on a date with Cedric. I mean I would totally expect Draco to say something like this to me but Harry is telling me what I'm doing wrong for my first date!?

"Stop it Harry- I'm sure I'll be fine- it's supposed be causal- not like this big deal." You said to Harry reassuring yourself.

Harry shrugged.

"Why are you being a dick to me Harry? I'm already nervous about my first date and your just making this 10x worse. I'm don't even now why Cedric is interested in me anyways, all the Hufflepuff girls are like super pretty anyways, why would be even go for me." You rolled your eyes and put your hands covering you face.

"Y/n, I didn't mean to scare you, and you are far prettier than half of the girls that go to this school. I'm sure the date will go fine, don't listen to me" Harry shook his head and pushed my hands away from covering my face.

"We're here now, let's go down by some of the trees so we won't be seen taking off this invisibility cloak."

Harry leaded me over to some trees as he slid off the cloak.

The air was colder now that we were visible. I nodded at Harry as he stuffed the cloak back in his bag. We heard some people taking down the hill from us. Harry looked in confusion as he recognized the voices.

"Well, well look who's here, you two shopping for your new dream home?" You turned you head to see Draco and his bodyguards talking to Hermione and Ron.

Harry took out his invisibility cloak and put it over us again. We walked towards them and saw Draco walking closer to Harry's friends.

"Don't make a sound y/n" Harry said as we listened closely.

"What is he even doing here y/n, doesn't he have a Quidditch game against Ravenclaw?"

"No- he got suspended from a game by Snape." I rolled my eyes and quickly looked at Harry.

He nodded and you looked over at Draco.

"Shut your mouth, Malfoy." Ron said trying to defend him and Hermione but he seemed nervous.

"Ooo..not very friendly" Draco said in a fast response.

"Boys, I think it's time we teach Weselbee how to respect his superiors" Draco said proudly adjusting his expensive coat over the green sweater you wore this morning.

Harry shook his head and clenched his teeth.

"Ahaha hope you don't mean yourself" Hermione stepped forward toward Draco.

I kneeled down slowly as Harry followed me in confusion.

"Y/n what are you doing!"

"Just shut up and follow my lead" you whispered as you pulled out your wand and said a spell to create a perfect round snowball. (Yes I know this scene was when it was snowing but it's still mid-fall in my story so I had to improvise)

"How DARE you talk to me!!" Draco leaned forward clenching his teeth.

"Throw this when he says mudblood Harry." I whispered while handing him the snowball. I quickly made more snowballs.

"...You filthy little MUDBLOOD." Draco spit and Harry stood up revealing now that was visible I rolled away hiding behind a tree now.

Harry threw the snowball and it hit Draco right in his shoulder. I laughed a little as he turned around in slight fear.

"Who was there!" Draco said nervously.

Harry turned around to see me hiding behind a tree. I pointed at the ground to show him I made several new snowballs.

He picked a couple up more and started throwing him towards Draco.

Hermione and Ron watched in confusion as Draco was being ambushed with snowballs. you grabbed a couple snowballs and threw them at Goyle.

"Don't just stand there do something!!" Draco said panicking as Harry must've walked down to we're they were at and pantsed Crabbe.

Then Harry grabbed Draco by the shoes and slid him down the hill as Draco panicked and ran away pushing his bodyguards down his path.

Hermione and Ron started laughing as Harry revealed himself from the invisibility cloak.

"Bloody hell Harry, that was not funny!" Ron said as Hermione and Harry kept laughing.

"That was brilliant Harry" Hermione said

"I had some help too." Harry said looking back as I was standing by the hill along the trees.

I smiled and ran down to join the trio.

"It was her whole idea." Harry said bragging for me.

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Harry threw those snowballs perfectly though, couldn't do it without him." You laughed as Hermione hugged you.

"You guys make an excellent team!" Hermione said releasing me from her hug.

"Thanks Hermione, well I have to find Cedric now, I bet he's been waiting." I nodded as the three of them said goodbye and I walked up to the Hogsmeade streets.

"Thank you for getting me here Harry!" You turned around as he nodded and smiled.

"That was amazing Harry we need her in our group more." Ron said as I was walking away.

"Yes Ron, we definitely do." Harry replied as you slightly smiled pretending you didn't hear them.

You walked up to the streets of Hogsmeade looking for Cedric.

"Y/n, the bloody hell you doing here." Draco walked up with his bodyguards and you slowly backed away trying not to talk to Draco.

You haven't talked to him since he found out your erased all the hickeys from your neck. You rolled your eyes and tried to walked away from Draco but he pushed you back as his bodyguards stood beside him not letting me escape.

"If you are dying to know Draco, I had some help sneaking over here with Harry, now can you please let me walk through, I have some things I need to do Malfoy." I said coldly as I leaned my head waiting for them to disburse from my path.

Draco bite his lip thinking and then grinned.

"Well now you don't anymore, your coming with us."

He grabbed your hand as you tried to back away.

"Hey Malfoy, what's going on here?" Cedric walked behind me crossing his arms.

Draco looked up at Cedric behind you and rolled his eyes. He looked at you frowning and looked back up to Cedric and then smirked.

"Here for your pretty date Diggory?" Draco held my wrist tighter as he pushed me closer to him away from Cedric as he walked closer to Draco.

"Yes I am, so you can get your hands off of her now please." Cedric said coldly trying to scare Draco off but that just made his ego rise more.

He smiled and released his grip on my hand off and pushed me back towards Cedric.
"Alright Diggory, have it your way." He spit as he slowly backed away from Cedric.

He looked at me with his an eyebrow raised and looked back at Cedric.

Draco was definitely going to make this hard on me. He knows everything that Cedric doesn't now. One wrong sentence and I could lose Cedric in a heartbeat.

You shook your head slowly to Draco without Cedric noticing.

"Back off Malfoy she isn't yours." Cedric snapped as Draco looked at me smiling.

Draco's eyes filled with anger.

"Ok we'll just have to see about that, Diggory." Draco winked at you and looked back to Cedric.

"Mhm just know she sleeps with me at night Diggory." He grins and winks at Cedric as Cedric shakes his head looking like he's about to punch Draco in the face.

You put your head down and closed your eyes. This date isn't a good idea anymore, You thought to yourself. Draco's never going to let me pass with Cedric.

"Have fun with your stupid date lovebirds" Draco pushed Cedrics shoulder and looked at me with a cold smile.

"Watch of for those snowballs Malfoy." You smirked as he curled his lip as he looked at you up and down and walked away.

Cedric turns to you as you were smirking in confusion.

"I'll tell you later Cedric" you rolled you eyes while still watching the platinum blonde boy walk away from you.

You watch from a distance as Draco pulls Pansy aside and secretly points at you telling Pansy something. Pansy looks at you in anger as you quickly look back at Cedric. What is that about?

"I'm sorry about Draco, Cedric. He just wants to make you jealous." You smiled as he held his hand out.

"And it's working, I would kept an eye out from him, he's up to no good." Cedric said as you grabbed his hand and you two started walking in the other direction down the Hogsmeade streets.

"You look absolutely beautiful today y/n." Cedric said as he warmly smiled and butterflies arose around you.

"Thank you Cedric your not bad yourself." You smiled back and he put on a huge grin on his face.

You still couldn't help to think about Draco. He was up to something bad, you could feel it.

---

A/N: hey guys hoped you liked his chapter! Ily sm!
Yes I realized I made a lot of mistakes in the first 3-5 chapters of this book. My dumbass for some reason thought the Ravenclaw colors were blue and white- which later realized that they aren't. And my story does change for 1st to 3rd person A LOT. I kind of leave it along but I do go through to try to edit it through. I wouldn't consider myself a writer at the slightest, but it's very fun to write this story so there's prob a lot of other mistakes that I haven't caught yet, and if I do I'll try to update it. Thanks for reading and putting up w all my errors <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 4.2K 65
Only stories with Germany x other countrys. Contain: smut, fluff, sad storys, sweet storys, Au's , and more..... 》》》》Im Done im out...
40.8K 742 39
Having left the place she called home as Leah nightmare became worse each day as she wishers nothing more to return to the place she felt herself, a...
134K 4.3K 37
After All Might, Izuku and the gang plus your father who we just discovered rescued you, they deliver the horrible news of the loss of your quirks as...
171K 3.9K 42
Cora Banks was kidnapped when she was 13 years old. She is now 17. Ever since she was kidnapped she has been experimented on. As far as she knows sh...