A What Now? A Nightmare X Rea...

By Kitti_alt

HEY there will be cussing in this - you have been warned. This is my first ever Undertale-related thing, and... More

Chapter One, I guess.
Chapter 2: How to Save a Blueberry...?
Chapter 3: Never Went to Swim Class
Chapter 4: Brothers, huh?
Chapter 5: Differences
Chapter 7: Nightmare's Castle
Chapter 8: Lunch With The Bad Sanses
Chapter 9: Selfie
Chapter 10: Unique
Chapter 11: Bite
Chapter 12: Jars
Chapter 13: Talents and Ideas
This is a Message from Author-chan.
Chapter 14: The Forbidden Room
Chapter 15: Smol Bean
Chapter 16: Forever... soon
Chapter 17: Waking Up
Chapter 18: Of My Very Own
Chapter 19: To Protect and To Recall
Chapter 20: The Epilouge
Thank You
Quick Announcement

Chapter 6: I'm Going to Kidnap Senpai~

2.4K 92 309
By Kitti_alt

[Nightmare P.O.V.]

This plan was perfect. They had so much untapped potential, it would have been wasteful to leave them in that AU, being brainwashed by the Star Sanses. Well, I didn't acually think that they could brainwash them, they seemed to have quite a bit of distaste for those smiley idiots, with the exception of Blue. But that was understandable, given the circumstances. Also, they seemed too much like me to be brainwashed by them.

That worried me a bit, their likeness to me.

Really, I thought the bigger threat to them was the other humans. They seemed likely to kill them on accident, or more likely on purpose, during one of their "pranks". I'm sure the lake, though it was the first, would not be the last of the deadly pranks that cheerleader would pull. At least, it wouldn't, if she got the chance to pull another. But she wouldn't.

I planned to bring (Y/N) here, to my castle, where that human couldn't hurt them, and the Star Sanses couldn't find them. And, eventually, I would convince them to join the Bad Sanses. Though, if they did agree, I might have to change the name... we'll see.

Of course, they would require training, but that wouldn't be a problem. The problem was keeping them alive during said training... which meant I'd have to do it myself. The others couldn't be trusted to be careful enough not to kill them.

Of course, first I had to get them here. Cross was assigned that task. He was to collect them sometime while they were out. Dust had spied on them and informed us that they were going to be out in the town, shopping, and that they'd be out late, on their own. That was the golden oppertunity. Cross was to shadow them, and to collect them when they wouldn't be noticed by anyone. He would then bring them here, to me...

And then they would be safe. Here. With me...

Wait. No. Was I...?

No. Not possible. Could I...?

No way. I couldn't possibly... right? They're just a random human... who just happens to be similar to me. There's nothing special there. Yeah. But... why am I doing this anyway? 

...

Well, shit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[(Y/N) POV]

I yawned, and peered again at the books on the shelf in front of me. After determining that what I was looking for wasn't here, I left the bookstore, a bit disappointed. I was really hoping to get that book, but I wasn't really suprised that it wasn't there. After all, it's not like I had been blessed with good fortune. So I wasn't as dissapointed as I would otherwise be.

I walked down the street, glancing up at the sky. 'It'll be dark soon,'  I thought. 'I should be getting home.' I turned into an alleyway, not really looking where I was going. I was already halfway down it when I realised that I had turned into the wrong alley. I could see the bricks of the dead end in the dimming light.

"There you are, (Y/N). I've been looking for you~."

I spun around, immediately recoginzing the voice. Regina. She had been so suprised when I showed up at school today. She'd really thought she'd gotten rid of me. But what did she want now? She couldn't possibly be thinking of... could she?

"What do you want, Jessica?" I used her real name; Seeing as she had me trapped, it didn't seem like a good idea to antagonize her. She smiled at me, the most genuine smile she had ever given me. She showed her teeth, cocked her head to the side, and her eyes sparkled.

It terrified me.

"Do you really want to know what I want, (Y/N)?" She started toward me, and I backed up, hitting the bricks behind me. She lowered her voice to a whisper as she got close to me. "What I really want (Y/N)..."

Suddenly, she flicked a switchblade out of her pocket.

"Is to see you dead, freak."

With that she plunged the blade into my shoulder, I cried out in pain, and she laughed, her eyes gilttering. Then she started twisting, and I screamed a bloodcurdling shriek. She paused to giggle madly, pulled the knife out of my shoulder and grasped my throat. 

"Say your prayers, little freak. Maybe someone will come and save you~" She cooed the words in a sickeningly sweet voice. I didn't, I just did everything in my power to keep the tears at bay. I didn't want to lose this, not now at the end. I would never let her see me cry, it was my oath. She raised the switchblade above her head, and I closed my eyes, bracing for the pain...

But it didn't come; instead, I heard the sound of a blade cutting through flesh, and felt something warm spatter on me. I opened my eyes to see Jessica's arm falling to the ground, a white-clad figure behind her. She screamed, releasing me, and I barely stayed on my feet.

She staggered back a few steps, bending over a bit and clutching the stump that used to be her arm. She looked up at me, meeting my gaze, just as a glowing red blade severed her head from her shoulders. Blood splattered all over me, and I watched her head hit the ground. After a second, I looked up at the white figure, and I realised that I recognised him. 

It was one of the skeletons who had been with Nightmare, the one who had been leaning over me when I woke up. There wasn't a drop of blood on his black-and-white getup, but it dripped from his blade, which was a glowing crimson. He had a little red scar below his right eyesocket, (his left, my right) and that same eyesocket had a red eyelight, as opposed to the other, which was white. He met my eyes with those mismatched eyelights. 

"Boss is waiting for you," he said softly, as black flooded my vision, and I slipped into unconsiousness. My last thought was that I really did not like the feeling of someone else's blood on my skin.

------------------------------------------------------------------

[Nightmare POV]

I paced back and forth in front of my throne. I couldn't sit still, I had too much on my mind. I wondered briefly if I should call Cross back, but I dismissed the thought immediately. I made a plan, and I would see it through, regardless of my doubts. Besides, if I'm really... well, I hadn't been able to sleep the night before, wondering about them. This would, at least, ease my mind and allow me to focus better.

I huffed and glanced at the door. I had no idea if my little suspicion was correct, but the only way to find out was to see them, and Cross was taking too long. He should have been back by now. What was taking so long? Then a thought occured to me. What if someone had attacked her? Maybe he needed to get someone out of the way. Maybe her plans changed. Maybe I should just do this myself-

The door swung open, revealing Dust and Horror, followed by Cross, who was carrying the limp, bloody form of (Y/N) in his arms. Seeing the blood, I swelled up in anger, but before I could get a word out, Cross spoke.

"They were being attacked when I found them. It was the Regina."

I took pause. Now that he'd gotten closer I could see the bandages, and that (Y/N)'s shirt had been cut to apply them.

"She had already stabbed them when I arrived," Cross continued "She was about to stab her again when I cut off her arm. And then her head. Most of the blood on them is hers. And as you can see, I made sure to get her wound treated before I brought her to you... that's why it took so long." He was a little nervous, and rightfully so. I did have a habit of harsh punishments for tardiness. This however, was an accepable excuse.

I took (Y/N) from him. They really did get a facefull of that wretch's blood. "You're dismissed," I told the other three. "Don't interrupt me." I then proceeded to teleport to my room. I went into my bathroom and ran water to bathe them in. I didn't imagine they would enjoy waking up coated in blood. When the tub was filled, I undressed them and placed them in the tub, trying not to look too much...

I didn't do a very good job.

Goddamnit. Why did they look so good? Why did I want to see more?

I sighed as I finished bathing them, and dressed them in fresh clothes, placing them on my bed. Why, out of anybody in the multiverse, why them? Why this particular human?

I looked down at my hands, frustrated. 

Why did I suddenly have feelings for this human? I had only met them the day before, and now I had kidnapped them, to keep them safe. What kind of sick paradox was that?

Who was I kidding? I knew why I did this. I did this because I wanted to. I did this because I'm a selfish monster.

I kidnapped them because I hated to see them be around anyone else. But why? Why them? What was so special about them?

I had to find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 7 6
Well, well, well. Looks like this is the first one that will MAYBE include more than just one simple chapter. Not sure if this is going to be good. B...
115K 3.2K 27
This is an Undertale Papyrus x Reader. This is also my first story, sorry if it's bad! As if loosing your family wasn't bad enough at a young age, yo...
2K 84 19
TW!!!! The story will go over topics of s*xual abuse, and other things of that sort. A dream of hope, of love. There he laid, someone. They couldn't...
16.5K 484 16
UF. Papyrus X Reader Broken and Bloody you arrived in the underground.............. It's pretty much the same, expect something I have yet to figure...