Obsession Nct Mafia

By Zuleyma64

She was young. She was average. She was the one they wanted. It was common for them to get a little obsesse... More

00:
01:
02:
03:
04:
05:
06:
07:
08:
09:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
Ima get fired
15:
Super M
16:
17:
18:
Oi
19:
20:
Heya good news
21:
22:
23:
24:
Yo yo im crazy
25:
Bonus: Immortal
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
31:
32:
extra:
33:
Yo ❤️
Dah Live
34:
35:
36:
37:
38:
39:
40:
41:
42:
43:
44:
46:
47:
48:
49:
50:
51:
52:
53:
54:
55:
56:
57:
58:
59:
60:
61:
62:
63:
64:
65:
66:
67:
68:
69:
70:
71:
72:
73:
74:
75:
76:
77:
78:
79:
80:
81:
82:
83:
Extra;
84:
85:
86:
87:
88:
89:
90:
91:
92:
93:

45:

5.8K 238 134
By Zuleyma64

Y/n Arc.
Zuley arc..
Renjun arc...
Santos Gang arc..
Sungchan./?/
Shotaro .:/??/

Y/n's view:
We managed to finish a dinner well off.
It felt Strange to me.

I remember Jaemin had mentioned it used to be like this always. They'd have dinners like a huge family. They'd joke around and occasionally invite over friends and/or people they were In Relationships with. But this all happened before,

SM had gained the power he has now.

Jess kept going on and on about how much she loved Kris and that he was the best boyfriend ever while Liv just glanced around staring at us. She mentioned she had a sibling in the Santos gang and said he was on his way here because they offered to show us around the city.

Someone knocked on the door making us jump and glance at the door.

Once I again I must admit, he was handsome.

Liv smiled, it was the first time I had seen her smile.
"Sungchan. You're here."

He nodded and waved at his sister when he glanced at us. "You ready for a tour around our crib?"

Jess cringed and glanced at him. "Ew. Sungchan saying crib. Imagine if Shotaro said it I'd cringe so bad."

Jess got to her feet and grabbed My wrist and Zuley's. "Well lets go girls!"

"Uhm." Taeyong awkwardly raised his hand. " I need the tour."

Liv chuckled and smiled. "Jess gets excited around other girls. She likes making friends. Can they come with us too?"

Taeyong smiled and nodded. "Yeah honestly they need a lot of freedom now. Also can their Boyfriends come with us too?"

Kris pushed back his shades and nodded. "We'll find a way for all of us to fit in the car."

Doyoung sighed. "I need to come , Jaehyun said he wants to rest since well, today wasn't the best day for him. So I'll take over as your 2nd hand Taeyong."

Taeyong teased a bit,"Over my dead body will you be the 2nd hand."

Zuley and I got to our feet when Jess pointed us down. "Uhm are you going to wear traditional clothes out there??"

Liv glanced right at her. "Yeah no, I got this Jess I'll get them the 'goods'"

Haechan glanced up at them. "Why does it sound like they are going to give Y/n drugs??"

Liv walked back into the room with a Grocery bag and kindly passed it to me. "Sorry Sungchan but the girls are going to borrow some of your clothes."

"I'd rather strip and give her my clothes.."Yuta muttered but noticed Liv and Jess had good Intentions. So he just said. "Never mind."

I took a black shirt out, it has a cute Kitty face on it and Sungchan slapped his face. "Liv of all the shirts I have in my trunk why the cute kitty one?"

"I had to ruin your career." Liv said with a giggle.

Zuley snorted as she showed off the shirt she had. It was a green shirt with a frog saying ribbit. Yu Yan pointed at it and screamed. "Oh my god it's Chenle!"

Yuta the jealous being, he pulled off his shirt, here right in front of everyone and placed it on Zuley's face. And took the frog shirt and put it on.

I laughed and showed Renjun the cute kitty. He glanced up to my face. His eyes looking into mine.
His lips parted as he fixed his glasses.

"The kitty is cuter then you Y/n."

I kicked him in the shin as he chuckled.

Zuley grabbed my wrist and the pair of gym shorts for us, she walked with me towards the bathroom so we could change.

"Hey Y/n, Jess and Liv are nice right? I feel like...we could be..actually good friends."

I nodded and smiled. "I agree. It's been a bit hard just us two being the only girls around them for a few months. "

"'Y/n...do you think after all this is over...will you still consider me a friend?" I looked up to her while I slipped on the black shorts. I was a bit startled when I noticed she hadn't placed her shirt on. She glanced at me and went like oh crap sorry, Locker room habits.

I wasn't able to answer her because she slipped out of the bathroom quickly and I followed after her.

We walked back into the dining hall. And I had to admit I lost it. Zuley and I started laughing as we saw Yuta standing in the hallways with his arms crossed and the green frog shirt.

Renjun was already laughing while Taeyong was holding back his giggles.

We followed after the girls and stared at the nice car before us. It had clear doors with blue led lights.

"Woah this is such a nice car."
(This is the car)

Kris got in to the drivers seat and waited for Taeyong, Doyoung, Renjun and Yuta get into the backseat. Sungchan sat in the passengers seat.

"Where are we going to sit?" I asked as I held Zuley's hand.

Jess giggled and closed Kris's door. "Ever sat in the window?"

"What?" I asked.

Liv held on to the roof of the car and jumped in slightly kicking Sungchan, causing him to hiss a curse at her. She sat on the window and pat the empty space next to her in the window.

"Come on just sit next to me."

I grabbed the roof and jumped in. I made sure to avoid touching Sungchan because if I did, Renjun would beat the living daylights out of him for even touching me. She made me grab on to the handle inside the car and she smiled. "You'll see it's going to be fun."

Jess quickly jumped on and held on to Zuley's shirt as she did the same.

Renjun scoffed since he was being squished in the backseat by Taeyong and Doyoung, but I had to admit. I was glad he came with us.

Jess lightly tapped Kris's leg with her white converse. "Let's go Krissi."

He nodded and stepped on the accelerator, making me hold on for my life on the car. Our hair started flying as he drove into the streets.

It was already nighttime,
The city lights, and the distant cars.
The small sounds of other cars driving in the distance.

I smiled as I watched Liv giggle as we seemed to be having a good time.

"Play some music old man Kris." Jess said as she pat his leg again.

"Stop stepping on me Jess."

"What you gonna do? Dump me?" She asked as she laughed and let go with one hand and reached out towards the sky. "I ain't scared."

Zuley giggled and did the same. "Yo this feels nice!"

He turned on the Radio and sighed as he gave in.

(Play the music)

Liv let go and glanced at me.

"Won't you do the same?"

I let go with one hand and quickly felt someone hold my ankle. I quickly glanced inside to Meet eyes with Renjun.

He was holding me so I wouldn't fall. I smiled before I closed my eyes and let the nice air hit my face and throw my hair as Kris drove at a decent yet not on the speed limit way.

This was the life my family wanted me to avoid. A life where I'd live dangerously, a life where I was risking it just to live in the moment.

The always worried I'd bring the wrong person home as a boyfriend, but I loved that he treated me as if I was the most important person in his life.

I think I understand it now.

Why Nct is Nct.

They weren't always cruel, they never were.

That was the front everyone assumed they were.

But everyone had a story behind them.

And we are all here, living at the moment.

Day by day, hoping one day we can live our future.

A future where the past is just the past.

For the first time, I didn't feel afraid I was living in the moment.

Liv pointed at some signs and gave us nicknames of some places. I had to admit, even though we just met them. I had felt like I had known them forever.

Oh, it was different type of friendship to the one I had With ONEUS. I hadn't realized it, but ONEUS, they weren't open to having new people join. It was always about a small circle.

They always denied other people from wanting to join the music club, or always tried to avoid other people from talking to us.

Here, it's open to everyone.

Anyone who needs it.

Jess sang out the lyrics as she wrapped her arm around Zuley, Zuley gave in and sang along. Causing Yuta to smile, but he quickly hid it underneath his hand, since he had this whole "bad boi" aura to him.

But as if the moment ended, Kris braked really hard.

Doyoung, jumped immediately and grabbed Liv's ankle, making sure she was holding on fine.

Liv jumped at the sudden contact and stared at him.

"Sorry," he started but became a stuttered mess. "I I didn't mean to touch you but..you were going to fall."

Sungchan glanced at him. "She doesn't like people being touchy..she..hates..skinship."

"Or are you being a jealous brother?" Kris asked.

Liv giggled and shook her head. "Don't worry about it. You saved my life...uhm.."

"Doyoung. Bomb specialist." He said as he shook her hand.

"Hate to break your cute lil' nice to meet you, but Kris. It's the Cops! The POPO! Step on the gas!" Jess screamed.

I glanced back to see the blue and red lights flashing.

"Sungchan where did you get this car?" Kris asked him as he stepped on the gas.

"I borrowed it from Shotaro." He shrugged. "Which may or may not mean he stole it."

"SHOTARO! Just you wait when I get home!" Kris screamed as he dropped his phone into his lap.

"Why Kris?" A voice called from the other side of the line.

"Where'd you get this car??"

"It was parked by our place, isn't it our car??"

Instead of feeling guilty, I laughed and held on tight.

"So this is it huh?" I asked. I glanced into the car towards Taeyong. "Living as Nct?"

Taeyong nodded. "See it wasn't all to bad now is it?"

Renjun sighed. "Well if we do get arrested. Y/n is innocent okay! She didn't do anything we forced her on this car."

"Renjun." Doyoung started. "Your whipped for her. Stop it don't worry, I'm sure we won't get caught."

Renjun kept bickering inside with Doyoung. It was funny to be honest. I broke through Renjun's thick sheet of ice.

But so did he, to me.

Kris quickly swerved onto another road, and kept screaming curses meanwhile us girls were laughing outside and having a good karaoke time.

I had to admit.

I had the time of my life.

I'm trying my best to keep updating. I hope I can update a lot with loaded chapters of fun and ships. And cute fluffy stuff. But also keep the concept of the Mafia. Soooo..here we at it.

Love y'all my Rozes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 26.8K 40
"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗔 𝗪𝗶𝘀𝗵." All she did was wish to be rich. However she didn't expect it to come true in this...
152K 4.5K 30
Two broken hearts allured to mend oneself. × 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙨𝙝 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 • do not plagiarize my work !! ꒰ 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖽 ꒱ season 1 out of 3 --- ☆ #1 o...
45.9K 1.1K 20
After 3 years she came back into his life but as the wife of his boss. Mafia NCT x Reader highest rank #24 in Haechan 4/6
355K 9.6K 46
"Quiet down honey before I make you mine." ━ Where a girl began to know more about a boy and who she really is. ◈ Mafia / Gang au