Gabrielle Carrington

Oleh TJLew182

Youngest heir to the Carrington dynasty, Gabrielle Carrington is back this time for good. Lebih Banyak

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fiveteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-Eight
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-Two
Thirty-three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-five

Twenty-nine

825 20 0
Oleh TJLew182

I was in my room finalising plans for an open house at the new Bright Future STEM Academy.

"Wow working on thanksgiving I don't even know you anymore." Fallon teased.

"I know." I said answering emails.

"So is little Culhane coming over for thanksgiving?" Fallon asked.

"Nope. He's spending it with his mom and sister." I said.

"Do you think they'd come over like all of them?" Fallon asked.

"Doubt it. They blame our family for James Culhane's death." I said.

"Come with me and Michael to persuade Louella to come." Fallon said.

"I love you and Michael but not enough to die for you by your future-in-law so I'm gonna pass." I said.

"Ugh fine." Fallon said. Austin walked in.

"Little Culhane, what's the chance of your mother coming to Thanksgiving here?" Fallon asked.

"Not likely. And what's this new nickname thing you and Michael have with us two?" Austin asked.

"I have no clue but your brother keeps calling me kiddo." I said.

"Bye." Fallon said walking out.

"Is she acting weird to you too?" I asked.

"She's trying to shmooze my mom but my mom doesn't know they're engaged." Austin said kissing me.

"Gabbie, can I have your Netflix password Fallon keeps changing her's?" Sam asked walking in.

"I use Fallon's but I know what she changed her password to." I said. Sam dragged me to his room and handed me the remote. I entered the password and it accepted it.

"What is it?" Sam asked.

"Payforyourownnetflix." I said walking back to my room.

Timeskip

Sam and I walked downstairs and sat either side of Fallon who was playing piano.

"Hey." Sam said. "How are you two doing with all the rain Steven told me about your weather-phobia?"

"As long as it's just rain we're fine." I said.

"What's up with the sigh?" Fallon asked.

"I asked Kirby to carry our future baby and—" Sam got cut off.

"Carry as in have it or carry as in hold it? Either way it's insane." Fallon said.

"That's basically what Anders said. Should I back? I should back out right? But I can't because she kinda terrifies me." Sam said.

"She should she's nuts. And do you really want your kid inheriting those crazy jeans? I would shut it down now." Fallon said as lightning struck. We both reached into our pockets and pulled out a pill taking it. "Trust me the longer you let a problem simmer the easier it is to get burned."

"And are those pills to help with the storm scares or there something else on your mind?" Sam asked Fallon.

"What?" Fallon asked. "No. Why?"

"Well we both saw that kiss with Liam at the divorce party and from where we stood it looked more like hello than a goodbye." Sam said.

"Well yes that kiss with Liam was confusing but I'm with Culhane and so not thinking about Liam. So let's not even bring up the L word. Okay? What I'm more concerned about is Culhane's mother hating me. I mean how are he and I supposed to start a family if his family doesn't want me around?" Fallon asked.

"Just find a way to charm her. I found you incredibly annoying at first and look at how close we are now." Sam said.

"Hey don't worry Culhane's mom doesn't like me either." I said.

Timeskip

I just changed into sweats when Fallon walked in.

"If you think your wearing those to Thanksgiving dinner you'd better change." Fallon said.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yes." Fallon said walking out.

I changed and walked downstairs. The doors opened and in walked Culhane, Austin, Evie and Mrs Culhane. Culhane and Fallon kissed and then Austin walked over to me and kissed me.

"I'm so thrilled that you changed your minds." Fallon said.

"Oh I didn't change my mind. I'm here because I have 3 stubborn kids." Mrs Culhane said.

"When Michael said he was splitting his time, I didn't want our family divided on Thanksgiving even if it's was just for half the day." Evie said.

"And I wanted to spend Thanksgiving with my girlfriend." Austin said.

"Well I know this isn't your usual Thanksgiving but this dinner is a chance for us all to be together as one family and I want you guys to feel at home so whatever you need just let me know." Fallon said.

"I need to take these shoes off they're killing my feet." Austin said.

"They're not even your shoes." I said.

"I couldn't find mine." Austin said.

"They're in my room." I said. Austin ran upstairs and changed his shoes and walked back downstairs.

"Well I'd like to put these pies down before my arms fall off." Mrs Culhane said. Fallon went to take the pies but Mrs Culhane pulled back.

"I usually put them in for 22 minutes to get it nice and extra crisp." Mrs Culhane said.

"I'll tell the chef." Fallon said.

"Just show me which one of your kitchens I can use." Mrs Culhane said.

"Sure. Mary?" Fallon asked. Mary took Culhane's dish and showed Mrs Culhane where to go. Evie followed.

"Lucky how that worked out." Culhane said to Fallon.

"Well I did go make a donation in your family's name the pastor just happened to mention that the roof had better days. So I suggested that he my donation towards uh you know fixing the leaks." Fallon said. Lightening struck and Fallon and I both reached for our pills.

"So you basically bribed the pastor." Culhane said.

"He's getting a new roof." Fallon said.

"Girls another pill. We got a long day ahead of us." Culhane said.

"Exactly." Fallon said.

"Why are you taking pills?" Austin asked.

"Weather." Fallon and I responded.

"Weather freaks them out." Culhane said.

Timeskip

Fallon and I noticed the Culhane's having a disagreement. Fallon walked over to them. I followed.

"Is everything okay over here?" Fallon asked.

"I'm obviously not wanted in this house so I'll do you a solid and leave." Kirby said walking through the house.

"Kirby don't." Anders said. Suddenly there were three different conversations going on.

"Louella where are you going?" Fallon asked.

"Your chef said they had enough pies. And I've had enough of all of this. I did the best I could to my feelings about your family aside for the sake of my own but I can't do this." Mrs Culhane said.

"Mom please." Austin and Culhane said.

"Today is supposed to about helping others and giving thanks all these people do was help themselves." Mrs Culhane said.

"We both know that you decided before you even got here that you weren't going to try and you haven't." Fallon said.

"That's it. We're leaving." Mrs Culhane said walking to the door. She opened the door to see the pastor.

"Pastor what are you doing here?" Mrs Culhane asked.

"Congregation. Fallon and Gabbie has generously offered to host our community dinner here. That on top of paying to fix the roof of the church. They're Saints." Pastor said. I looked at Fallon. She put her arm around me.

"I've got your back even when you don't know it." Fallon whispered.

"I'm sorry Pastor but I need to leave." Mrs Culhane said.

"Amen to that." Kirby said.

"I'll show you the way." Dad said walking to the door with Cristal.

"You can't. We received a tornado warning on our way over here. We barely made it in time. All the other church busses have been rerouted to near by shelters." Pastor said.

"Tornado warning?" Fallon and I asked.

"Big guy must have some exciting plan for all of us this thanksgiving." The pastor said. Lightening and thunder struck and the power went out. We all stood serving food to the church.

"We need more yams." Fallon said walking off.

"I'm gonna go check on her." I said to Austin. He nodded. I walked after Fallon. We went to the kitchen and grabbed more yams. Mom was sat in the dining room.

"Fallon. Gabbie." Mom said.

"Did you call us over here to serve you yams? Or have you worked out who my dad is?" I asked.

"Because that's not happening." Fallon said.

"Actually no I called you over to see how you were doing with all this weather." Mom said.

"That's sweet but we don't need your mothering. We have pills that do a much better job of that." Fallon said.

"You know I never should of let that nanny read you the Wizard Of Oz at such a young age. Course it was your father's idea. Speaking of which do you know where he is?" Mom asked.

"Oh, the last time I saw him I think Cristal was just about to kill him." I said.

"You won't be laughing when he's dead and if it isn't Cristal it'll be one of those vagrants you invited. I'm already missing my mothers favourite antique Staffordshire cow creamer." Mom said. Mrs Culhane walked past as Mom said vagrants.

"Good timing as always mother." Fallon said. "We need to go eat." Fallon and I walked out.

"This is a tornado alert seek shelter immediately." Came over the speakers in the house.

"Please listen up. For safety sake could everyone please follow the staff to the butler's pantry. We need to move to the cellar." Anders announced. We all walked down to the cellar. Fallon opened the wine cellar door to see Dad and Cristal having sex.

"Oh. Looks like someone is having a leg, a breast and a thigh. Can you two put some clothes on people need to seek shelter." Fallon said before closing the door. Austin had his arms around me as we stood next to Fallon and Culhane.

"Did your mother seriously call these people derelicts?" Culhane asked.

"Technically, she said vagrants but I say vagrants you say potato." Fallon said clearly drunk. "I'm buzzed."

"Well whatever she said my mother wants to leave as soon as possible." Culhane said.

"Well I'm sorry but she's stuck here. I'm sure she blames us for the tornado too. Right Evie, Austin?" Fallon asked.

"Yeah. Probably." Evie said.

"Definitely sorry girls." Austin said.

"See so maybe if your mom had more of an open mind we could be having a better time." Fallon said

"Maybe if your mother didn't trash my mom's church—" Fallon cut Culhane off.

"No our mom has been on her behaviour trust me my whole family has. I even got Gabbie out of sweats. That's a mission and a half by itself." Fallon said.

"It's true." Austin and I said.

"Don't worry we're all safe down here. Make yourself comfortable until the storm passes." Dad said buttoning up his shirt.

"Look. I know she's been difficult but maybe if you try apologising one more time." Culhane said.

"Forget it. I can't be here." Fallon said walking upstairs.

"Fallon where are you going?" Mom asked.

"Fallon." Dad and I called.

"I got this." Culhane said running upstairs after her.

"I need something stronger than this beer." I said.

"This should do the trick." Dad said handing me a glass of scotch. I took the glass and finished it.

Timeskip

The storm had passed and we were stood upstairs waiting for Fallon to wake up after being knocked out. She finally woke up.

"How you feeling?" Culhane asked Fallon.

"I'm confused." Fallon said. "And my head hurts."

"I'm so glad you and your father are okay." Mom said as I flopped down next to Fallon.

"I can't believe you got knocked out by a cow." I said. Everyone looked at me. Fallon shoved me off her bed.

"Fuck you that hurt." I said.

"Deserved it." Fallon said.

"Well at least that cow didn't do any serious damage to you." I said.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

QUEEN | DYNASTY Oleh am

Fiksi Penggemar

571K 18.5K 47
CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE I DON'T NEED ANOTHER GUY TO FIGHT MY BATTLES, TO OVERSHADOW ME │ "I'm crazy for you" "You're just crazy" ...
8K 83 26
Evie jacobs returns to the cousins after 3 years away, reuniting with everything but things are different this summer.
73K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...
5.3K 50 10
-DISCONTINUE- I'm Tessa Marie Dallas, that's right Cameron's younger sister. Never heard of me? Well no one has, but that's Cameron for you. I went f...