Complete: Dragon Ball Super O...

By Piccologirl1994

Hi guys. This is season two of the oneshot book. Please look at the new rules inside the book and hopefully e... More

Goku X Female Reader Lemon
SSGSS Gogeta X Kidnapped Daughter Reader
Moro X Female Reader X Merus
Jealous Frost X Kaizen Lemon
Broly (non canon) X Noom (OC) Lemon
Vegeta X Female Saiyan Reader
Adult Future Trunks (with malicious intention) X Teen Female Reader Lemon
Monna X Cabba
Monna X U7 Male Saiyan Reader
Gogeta (canon) X Chubby Insecure Female Saiyan Reader
Lustful Goku Black X Female Saiyan Reader Rape Lemon
Jealous Vegito X Shy Chubby Female Half-Saiyan Reader X Kid Goku Black
Mira X Milky (OC) Lemon
Calliona OC X Cabba Lemon
Genderswap Piccolo X Male Saiyan Reader Lemon
Possessive Goku Black X Chubby Insecure Female Saiyan Reader
SSGSS Vegito X Chubby Female Saiyan Reader
DBS Future Trunks X Trapped Goku's Daughter Reader
Trunks X Emiko OC Lemon
Majin Vegeta X Kidnapped Daughter Reader
(Pregnant) Calliona X Cabba
Vegeta X Female Reader
Vampire Vegito X Chubby Female Half Saiyan Reader (little Lemon)
Oren Vegeta X Goku's Twin Saiyan Sister
Oren Vegeta X Goku's Twin Saiyan Sister Chapter 2
Oren Vegeta X Goku's Twin Saiyan Sister Chapter 3
Oren Vegeta X Goku's Twin Saiyan Sister Chapter 4
Oren Vegeta X Goku's Twin Saiyan Sister Chapter 5
Trunks X Plus Size Mai X Goten Lemon
Lord Beerus X Female Neko Reader Lemon
Xeno Vegeta X Kidnapped Xeno Female Reader
Vegito X Kidnapped Female Reader
Teen Goku X Teen Female Reader
Android 17 X Moon OC Part 2
Black Vegito X Chubby Female Saiyan Reader X Son Gogeta
Ginger OC X Frost Chapter 2
Goku Black X Male Reader
Android 17 X Male Reader
Hit X U6 Male Saiyan Reader
Kale X Caulifla Lemon

Ginger OC X Frost Chapter 1

308 1 1
By Piccologirl1994

Requested by Alchemical_Exodus

Warning: brief nudity and sexual theme

Ginger is a Saiyan assassin of Universe 6; a student of the infamous assassin Hit. And she is also Cabba's sister, mostly a year apart. Her height is five feet tall and five inches, 165 centimeters; Ginger is 139 pounds/63 KG (type them by requester): a slim curvy body with slender arms and legs, a plump rump and extra large breasts.

She usually wears her black hood, but on occasions when it's her and Hit, she wears exact outfit as Cabba's Saiyan armor except the colors are green and has her communication watch when she needs to look out for customers and targets.

She has her long Saiyan black spiky hair hanging low past her shoulders, no need for ponytails or any hair styles. Her face is stern and serious, yet very pretty with her feminine black eyes, small nose, ears pierced with her studs earrings, tanned skin, and her lips are shaded in light pink.

Back at Planet Sadala, she once heard from Cabba about Hit and the Tournament of Power three years ago. She knew he was known as the silent and sneaky assassin without any fail to please his customers. She only has her clothes on her and her hood, about to change her life as Hit's assassin student. 

Cabba did begged her to stay, refuse to let his sister go because of Hit's profession. But that didn't stop Ginger and she left her planet with only a note to Cabba as a temporary farewell. Cabba sighed, knew he won't control her path; he can only hope she's alive.

The next day is the day where they met on an unknown planet. She was using a shipping transportation ship to get to her destination, arrived at a small town and begged Hit to train her. Hit is annoyed and refused at first, telling her it's a man's job with no hesitation. 

But she proved him wrong; she already captured and took Hit's wanted target to him. Hit is rather surprised by her skills and finally accepted her. Once Hit killed the target, both him and Ginger fled town as they headed to their new destination.

Over those three years, Ginger learned everything from her mentor. Hit showed her his moves, his techniques, and made it harder on her during the lessons. But she emerged victorious, cunning, silent, and had the Saiyan pride of being the second strongest of Universe 6. Once her training's complete, she and Hit made their way to their first mission. 

Ginger was assigned to kill many notorious and infamous targets throughout the cosmos. Although she only was assigned to kill the second strongest and easy targets, Hit is the one who kills the hard ones. Ginger felt pissed off how he treated her like a child.

After their many successful months, Ginger had enough of Hit's treatment. She walked up to Hit, "Hit, I said I can take care of myself! Just give me an assignment to kill the strongest targets!", she exclaimed. Hit closed his eyes, not responding. She growls, "Hit! I'm ready! Just let me go and I'll kill any of them!", she yelled at him, shaking his shoulders. 

"I told you before, this is a man's job and there's no room for feminine emotions or remorse", Hit said and stood up. He walked over to his watch where he left it to charge. Ginger let out a frustrated sighed, "Hit! You trained me as the strongest assassin. I am made to search and kill, without getting caught and not a wimp! Please Hit!!"

He heard her begging voice, "Are you sure you're ready for this?", he asked. She nodded fast, "Just give me any target and I'll prove it by killing them", she said. Hit hummed, he was contacted by Cabba a month ago; Hit told him she's fine but Cabba did make Hit promise to make sure she's alive. Hit made that promise, but he hates to disappoint her. 

"Fine", he said and walked over to her, handing her the hologram image to her watch. Ginger opened her watch and the hologram displayed the image...of this peculiar Ice-Jin in their own universe. "Is that?", Ginger asked. "Yes, this is Frost. You probably heard of him from Cabba before. Anyway, I told you that assassins are hired by private individual customers. However, this Galactic Police Enforcer officer begged me to go find him and kill, bring in his body to them."

Ginger stared at Frost, finding him interesting by the look on his face. She cannot describe how she felt towards him but something tells her that she will enjoy this mission. Ginger turns off her watch and looks at Hit, "Don't worry Hit, I'll never fail you and go alone to find him." 

Hit looked at her in a suspicious stare, "Go alone? Are you sure?", he asked. Ginger nodded; "Alright, then go find Frost and bring him here", Hit said. Ginger smiled, "Right, see you soon", and she used her recent teleportation technique thanks to the Supreme Kai's servant, then she vanished off the small area.

Hit nodded, and prepared to walk off. "I know my student will succeed, but...I have a feeling that something's going to prevent her", Hit said and used his time skip, vanished from one second to the next when he boarded safely on the cargo ship. "I must see this myself", he said, arms crossed as he sat down, waiting as he knew this would not be easy for Ginger.

Meanwhile, a huge cargo ship just arrived at the docking bay of the transportation market. Silently, Ginger wore her hood as her face was hidden within the shadows. Once the movers moved the load, Ginger was silent and quickly moved. She moved further, from the warehouse and out of there, now standing near the pub. 

Since she made it here within three days, she went inside the pub and ordered her meal. She sat at the back corner of the pub, not seen by anyone. The waitress handed her plates of food and a cup of ale (or any kind of drink). "Here's your meal", said the waitress. Ginger nodded, "Thanks". "You're welcome", she said and left.

While Ginger ate her meal in a quick five minutes, she turned her watch on; a hologram image of Frost. She can tell how strong he looks but also know how he can be a cheater when it comes to fighting. Rest assured to herself, she will be able to get him and bring him dead to her mentor. 

On the description of the hologram, Frost would likely hang out quietly in pubs, hide from the authorities until he can leave peacefully. Ginger hums, "I do like how cunning he is, but I'm more clever than he is", she mutters. She turned her watch off, just in time as her black eyes spotted Frost in his grey hood entering the pub.

Frost kept his face hidden as he entered through the area, sat at the very end where no one would look. Ginger pretends to mind her own business and watch him sit there for an hour. The police did not come and Frost knew he's safe. 

Once he checked out the corner of the window, saw no police, Frost left his spot and about to leave. Ginger finished her drink and left, leaving only a tip for the waitress. Once Frost makes it outside, he proceeds to the left direction. Walking behind him, Ginger tailed him for the rest of the day.

The once gloomy day turned into a dark night; Ginger has been following him since noon and both of them are getting tired. But she moved on until she spotted him heading to the hidden dark alleyway. She entered the alleyway quietly as she managed to find Frost pull back his hood, revealing his face. He didn't see her as he stood there, sighed in relief. 

Ginger finds this a perfect opportunity to kill him now, but part of her refused to move. She is distracted by looking at Frost's face. His red eyes looked so unique, the color of blood red, looking evil and cunning. She doesn't know why she can't move, but she realized that she fancies his looks.

For so long in her entire life, she was raised by her parents and Cabba always protected her as her big brother. But she needs to learn to protect herself and dreamed of becoming the assassin, aiding Hit out as the two traveled together and killed many targets. This is the only chance she gets as she must kill Frost. 

But due to her self-consciousness and her heart started beating, she absolutely stood there, doing nothing. She battles with her own mind, thinking of a horrific way how Frost kills people and conquers planets for profit. But it all goes down to imaging Frost, making a kind and gentle smile at her. She cannot stop thinking as she feels her face blushing.

"What!? Who are you?", Frost calls out to her. Ginger snapped out of it, realized she gave herself away too soon. "Don't try to act dumb, I know you saw me! Come out!", he calls back to her. She blames herself, but glad he found her out. She walks over, closer to him until they're a yard apart. Once they're hidden within the shadows, Ginger pulls her hood back on her head, revealing her face. "A Saiyan!?", Frost looked in shock, "A female Saiyan? Why would a female Saiyan be here for?" 

Ginger took out her watch and revealed the hologram, "I'm here to eliminate you Frost. The second strongest assassin Ginger is here." Frost hums and smiles, "Ginger~ Such a rare name", he commented. He walks closer to her, circling her, "What a lovely female who came to kill me~", and he lifts his tail up as he is about to whack her.

But Ginger's not that fooled, she swiftly dodged and ran behind him. She landed her punch on his back, causing him to gag and staggered. She threw him against the wall, pinned him against it. Frost hissed in pain as he was facing Ginger's face. 

He blushed about how she was close to him; yet, he finds it sexy. He wanted to show a fierce face, or ended up acting like a coward, however his mind is thinking. He stared at her in awe, finding her very pretty. Her eyes looked serious, her lips were soft looking. And he wondered what those lips tasted like.

Ginger glared at him, noted he's not rebelling against her or glaring back. He just stared at her in awe. She cannot help but find his stare handsome. Ginger sighed, "Listen here Frost, I was hired by the galactic police enforcer officer and wants you dead. For that, I'm going to kill you right now", and about to raise her dagger to him. But Frost used his tail and grabbed her arm; she squirmed to move but his grip was too strong. 

Suddenly, Frost spun her around and pinned her against the wall, both of his hands landed next to each side of her head. Ginger looks at him, Frost is acting strange and knows why Hit doesn't want her to do it herself. Frost hums, "Well Ginger, I guess I'm going to live after all. Now I got you in my grasp, I guess I'll claim you~" Ginger wondered why he meant that; but as soon as she's thinking, Frost pulled her in and kissed her lips.

Ginger moans in surprise, his lips pressing against hers. She slowly melted as she felt him embracing her tightly as his hands are all over her. Ginger is at least safe that Hit's not here; she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back. For only a second, she breaks the kiss, "You...you kiss me", she said. 

Frost nods, "Of course I did, I mean I never felt like this before to a female. I really find you beautiful Ginger, I cannot stop thinking of you." Ginger's eyes look away, "We just met, and I was supposed to kill you and yet I'm screwing around with you", she said. 

"Ginger, I understand what you need to do, but for now, let's have fun~", Frost cooed at her as he lifted her face back to his face. She smiled for the first time in a while and they began to french kiss.

Tongues flicked, danced together as they explored each other's mouths. Ginger moaned through the kiss, her hands caressing his back. She yelps as she feels his tail snaking its way around her waist and wrapped around. 

Frost moans and breaks the kiss, "So warm~", and he leans his head onto her boobs. She blushed, smiled softly as she placed her hand on his head, "Tired?", she asked. Frost hums in reply; "Then let's go rest for the night", she suggested and they both left the alley.

After a few minutes, they arrived and snuck into someone's loft. Since no one's around, they can get some sleep without any disturbance. Once they enter, they block the entryway with a tarp. Once they settled down, Ginger took off her hood and removed her shorts and bra. 

Frost stared at her stunned as he noticed she's only wearing her shirt, no bra, no shorts, and only her black panties. Frost licked his lips and smirked. Ginger pulled up a blanket next to her and was about to rest. But she gasps, feeling cold hands snaking their way around her body. 

She heard him chuckling as he embraced her from behind, "Well, I see my Ginger is wearing a sexy look to bed~", he cooed at her. She blushed, "T.Thanks. But let's us...", she said sternly but she gasps again, his mouth sucking on the right side of her neck.

Ginger moans, can feel herself aroused by this. Frost knew she wanted this and decided to stay up longer. Frost's left hand reaches from her hip, to caressing her thigh. "So warm~", he hums, "Let me see you naked~" 

Blushing mad, Ginger is shocked and looks at him, "Are you crazy Frost!? What if...", she said until he moves his lips to hers, kissing. He broke the kiss, "Don't worry my dear, no one's around. Just us", and they resumed making out. Since he does prove her right, Ginger gives in to the kiss and her hands caressing his muscled chest. Frost groans and smiles through the kiss, her hand is groping where his crotch is. Cannot wait any longer, Frost broke the kiss and pinned her onto the floor.

Ginger giggled, enjoying this as she helped him remove her shirt and panties. Her crotch is well hidden between her thighs as her breasts are exposed with hardened nipples. Frost smiled softly at her and lusted for her, "You look more beautiful than before Ginger~", he said breathlessly. Ginger is totally aroused that she doesn't care if she loses her virginity to him. "Frost, I...I need you!", she begged and they both kissed in a rough frenzy of locking mouths, tongues explored each other. 

Ginger pants after Frost broke the kiss; while she's laying there, Frost quickly leans down and hungrily sucks onto her breasts. Ginger arched her back, "Oh Frost~", and resumed moaning. Frost hums as he is mesmerized by her moans and suckled onto her nipples. His tongue rimmed the nips around, teasing her as Ginger can feel her core tingle with urges. Her hand pushed his face in between her breasts, Frost smiled as he motorboat them.

Ginger laughed, feeling almost high as a kite. Once he's done, he stared into her eyes full of wanting. She stared at him, "Frost...I love you", she said. Frost leans down and whispers, "I love you too~", and kisses her lips, about to enjoy the time of their lives.

Hours went by as the night slowly turned into the bright morning through the small town. A single light shone through the tarp and landed on the faces of the sleeping couple. Both covered in the shared blanket as Frost cuddles her from behind as she sleeps peacefully.

 Frost is the first one to wake up; he finds this time of the weather much better than the gloomy days he had. He sat up, placing some onto her body as he stretched his arms and yawned. He rubbed his eyes as he felt so relaxed. He heard her yawn; he turned while her back turned at him, stretching her arms. "Morning Ginger~", Frost greeted her with a kiss on her neck. She hums, "Morning babe~ You're great last night~", she commented. "Thanks", Frost said, "But I really enjoy having you."

Once he waited for her to get dressed, he stared at the window. He peered through it and saw no authorities nor Hit. He must be glad that he can get to be safe with his girlfriend. He always cheated on women before, but Ginger's a different woman. He adores her and treats her as his empress. He knew that once they leave town together, they can get to be together forever. Once he heads away from the window, he doesn't know that someone is standing above the loft.

Standing on the rooftop is a mysterious man. It was Hit who has been watching them the entire time. Hit, who always has faith in his student, is now concerned how she's messing around with the target. Hit shook his head, "Ginger, what did I tell you", and stared at the corner of the town. He knew that the next cargo shipment was coming quick. Hit sighed, "Then I'll make sure to kill him myself", and left the rooftop.

Once Ginger's dressed, she and Frost both wore their hoods and left the loft. They snuck out of there and left the alleyway. They plan to leave town in three hours and decide to explore town before they elope to a safe place. However, this will be a difficult challenge as Hit followed them without being detected by her. Hit thought to himself, "If we failed, then my reputation is over", and resumed tailing them through the town.

What will happen if they do get caught by Hit? Will Ginger and Frost be together? Or will she or Hit kill him? We'll find out soon in the next and final chapter of this story.

End of Chapter 1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 889 18
I don't own Highschool dxd. I don't own any pictures shown. Those belong to their respective owners. I only own the new plot parts.
98.2K 1.7K 51
This is just beyblade x Reader one shots. I don't have WiFi a lot so slow updates. NO LEMONS PLEASE!!!! ⚠️Request Closed⚠️ Characters used belong to...
36.7K 365 17
Please enjoy this short DBS Oneshot book I wrote! As much as I wish I could continue it, I no longer have time. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(
13.7K 186 20
My first fanfic book. Enjoy it's getting edited!!