That Night "OhmFluke" My vers...

By Bank_Teresa

This is the continuation of the fanfic kaoEarth 'that night', this tells the love story between Fluke natouch... More

Prologue
The beginning of love
Finding the answer
Endless pleasure🔞
Between The Rain
Deep Feelings Aroused
Worrying About You
The Friendship
The engagement🔞
Excessive jealousy
The Persecution
The Fluke's Plan
The unexpected
Doubts
Namtan
My Version Of Love
Saying goodbye to a friend
Evil plan
Believing in you
Pretending to be bad
Soon It Will Be You
The phone call
Trying to forget you
Until I Die
OhmFluke Special Chapter Part1
OhmFluke Special Chapter Part2🔞

Going back in time

753 33 14
By Bank_Teresa

Rain, thunderstorms, lightning ...

Screams

P'new: N'Ohm ..

Ohm left his house and started walking fast and without stopping, and went into the rain, furious, angry, sad, without knowing how to do, destroyed inside, he loves Fluke, his love for Fluke will chase him for the rest of his life, even married to someone else. Ohm was walking on the sidewalk of the road aimlessly, Ohm was walking non-stop, the pain he was feeling could not compare to the pain of a small wound, Ohm was in total despair, tears started to fall without stopping, Ohm could not contain frustration, he thought he was an idiot, a coward, a jerk for playing with the heart of the person he loves so much, Ohm was not being able to forgive himself for the cowardly person he is, he was walking and thinking.

Thought (why did this happen ... If only I talked about myself a long time ago, I wouldn't be in this situation .... if I didn't think so much about my career, I wouldn't lose N'Fluke .. Now everything is lost, I completely lost Fluke, I hate myself, I want to die, ... Why did this happen, my God ... Why .. Tell me why)

Ohm looked at the sky, squeeze both hands still standing, screamed so hard, with so much pain and despair.

Ohm: tell me why ....  Whyyyyyy ...

Ohm knelt on the ground, rain fell over him without stopping, destroying him inside, Ohm after 10 minutes on the ground he got up and started walking again slowly without stopping, lifeless, he walked, walked without stopping and without realizing he ended up going to Kao's house, he looked up at Kao's house, went to the door and knocked on the door, kao answered the door and saw his best friend all destroyed, sad with red eyes, and full of tears, kao worried.

Kao: but what ... What happened ?! ..

Ohm, no desire to speak no strength in his voice, he said.

Ohm: can I spend the night here at your house? Please..

Kao saw that Ohm was completely devastated by sadness without asking him any more, he said.

Kao: okay ... Come in, you can sleep here ...

.............................................................................................. ..............................................................................................

Fluke was in his bedroom crying endlessly, and squeezing his hands on the floor with so much pain, it was so much pain that he couldn't bear to stay in his bedroom, Fluke with tears, his eyes destroyed by pain, left his bedroom and went to living room, saw his mom and dad talking about him.

Mother: our son is very happy with N'ohm! I am very happy to see him like this ..

Dad: I'm happy too, but I hope this boy doesn't make my son suffer ...

Mother: don't talk like that ... Of course he won't hurt our son ..

Fluke on hearing his parents say this, he couldn't take it, he took a step back, he wanted to go back to his bedroom, he didn't want his parents to know that at this moment Ohm was making their son suffer, but when Fluke tried to come back, Fluke dropped the vase from the table, Fluke immediately looked at his parents who heard the noise of the vase breaking on the floor, Fluke's mother looked into Fluke's eyes full of tears, worriedly got up from the couch, and said.

Mother: Fluke ... My son ... What happened? Why are you crying? ..

Fluke looked at his mother's worried face, and he couldn't bear to see his parents happy and he in pain, Fluke immediately opened the living room door, and ran for rain, while Fluke's mother opened the door and shouted Fluke's name.

Rain, thunderstorms, lightning. 

Screams

Mother: Fluke ....

"Going back in time five months later"

Fluke kneeling, and scratching the floor hard remembered every moment he spent with Ohm, the moments when Ohm said he would talk about them, the moments of pleasure and sex, the moments when Ohm said he loved him, and who would always be with him forever, but these moments were destroyed in a phone call, Fluke clasped his hands tighter, each moment was more pain for his heart.

Fluke: why ... why ... why when I'm finally being happy again does something bad happen to destroy this happiness? ... Why do I have to suffer? ... Why does this just happen to me? ... I love you p'ohm ... So why does this have to happen to both of us? ... Fluke scratched with more strength on the road, making blood come out of his fingers ... Why didn't you tell your parents in time, now what do I do with this pain I'm feeling ...

Fluke's mother worried about her son, walked in the rain looking for Fluke, and found Fluke kneeling on the road, and crying non-stop, Fluke's mother approached Fluke, saw the blood on his fingers, scared touched Fluke's hands, she said crying when she saw her son suffering again for love.

Mother: my love, what's going on ?! ... Look at this blood on your fingers ... She started to clean the blood carefully so as not to cause Fluke pain ... What happened? Tell me, please ... She touched Fluke's head, which was tilted down

Fluke did not look at his mother's face, he continued to cry non-stop, looking at the floor, and in pain he said.

Fluke: why mom... why nobody loves me ... why whenever I manage to be a little happy, something happens to destroy this happiness? ... Fluke looked at his mother's face ... Why mom. ..

Fluke's mother looked at her red eyes full of tears, the rain water continued to follow Fluke's tears, Fluke's mother looked at him full of sadness and pain to see his son suffer so much, said.

Mother: don't say that .. Your father and I love you very much ... You were born inside a house full of love ... I don't know what happened, but please don't cry anymore, let's go home, let's get out of this rain, you can end up getting sick ..

Fluke with tears, no energy in his body, no desire to live, his happiness was taken away in such a destructive way, Fluke's mother grabbed one of Fluke's arms, and tried to lift Fluke, Fluke tried to force himself to get up, but when he managed to get up he got dizzy and suddenly he saw everything dark, and passed out on top of his mother's arms, Fluke's mother scared when she saw her son pass out in her arms, with afraid she screamed at Fluke several times so she could wake up Fluke.

Mother: Fluke ... Fluke my son ... Wake up, don't do this to me ... Wake up ..

Fluke's father went after his wife and son, and found his son in the arms of his wife passed out, and his wife crying and screaming Fluke's name in desperation. Fluke's father picked up Fluke, and took Fluke home, passed out.

This day ended and the other day arrived.

Fluke was in bed, still sleeping, he woke up from passing out in the middle of the night his parents were at his side when he woke up, but he was too weak, and he ended up sleeping.

Fluke's mother came into the bedroom with a small towel and some water in a container, she took the towel and put it on Fluke's forehead, making Fluke wake up because of the cold towel, Fluke with weak eyes, looked at his mother and said.

Fluke: mom ... what happened ?! ..

Fluke's mother with a gentle smile a little sad but keeping the sadness, said.

Mother: you passed out yesterday... You spent a lot of time in the rain yesterday ... Now you have a fever ..

Fluke with a sad look said.

Fluke: Mom .. You don't have to keep your sadness ... I know you're sad because of me ... Sorry, I made you worry about me, again ... He tried to get up a little but his mom stopped him.

Mother: don't lift my love ... You are still weak ... You know your body is weak, so be careful with your body ... I am sad, but I don't want you to worry about it. .. Just rest for a while ... Sleep my love.

Fluke was looking at his mother's smile and gentle voice and ended up sleeping again.

Hours passed, it was already 12 o'clock, Earth ran to Fluke's house worried about Fluke, Earth learned about everything that happened because of Kao. Kao told everything on Earth, because Ohm on the rainy night, Ohm went to Kao's house all destroyed inside and told everything on Kao and ended up sleeping, Kao in the middle of the night worried about Fluke called Earth and told all. Earth arrived at Fluke's house, knocked on the door and Fluke's mother answered, she looked at Earth, saw Earth's worried look, and said.

Mother: come in ... And please tell me what is happening to my son and N'Ohm ...

Earth didn't say anything he came in and sat down and told Fluke's parents everything.

Mother: So N'ohm's parents made an arranged marriage without N'ohm's consent ?! ... And N'Ohm's mother has heart problems ?!

Earth: yes ... Ohm didn't know about this arranged marriage, he did everything to prevent it ... But his parents scheduled his wedding for tomorrow ...

Fluke's mother didn't know what to do, she saw that Ohm can't tell about his relationship with her son on his mother, this would cause a heart attack on Ohm's mother, she realized Ohm's situation and Fluke's father also noticed.

Mother: so we can't do anything ... This wedding is going to happen ... And my son will once again suffer for love ... Why did this have to happen to our son, love ...

She started to cry looking at Fluke's father, Fluke's father hugged her and said.

Father: don't cry .. This happened for some reason ... Our son will be fine ... He managed to get out of the suffering he was in two years ago, he will certainly get out of this as well ..

Fluke said, surprising his mother, father and Earth.

Fluke: dad is right ... Mom ....

Fluke's mother stopped hugging her husband and concerned about Fluke's health.

Mae: my son ... You shouldn't get out of bed ...

Fluke: no mom ... I'm better now ... The medications took effect, don't worry ...

Fluke looking at his mother with a calm look a little weak and sad.

Fluke: ... Dad is right, mom, I managed to get out of the suffering I was in two years ago, I will certainly be able to get out of this too ... I understand the situation of p'ohm, I heard what Earth said ... it's all my fault ... I let p'ohm into my life and my heart, trying to hope that one day we can both be together forever with nothing to stop us ... P'ohm promised me to tell about our relationship and about him to be bisexual, I know he would keep that promise, I saw it in his eyes .... But the situation has changed completely now ... if it is due to his mother's health ... I ... I am willing to letting go of this love that the two of us have with each other ...

Earth saddened by Fluke's words, he said.

Earth: how did this happen ... Why didn't he tell you about his mother's health! ... Why did he wait so long to say ...

Fluke: I think he wanted to talk to me yesterday at dinner ... I noticed in his eyes that he was worried about something ... But I didn't ask him, because I didn't want him to be more worried ... And now, we can't be together anymore .. Because of his mother's health ....I really understand, really ..... Fluke said these words but the tears were streaming in his eyes endlessly. 

Earth and his parents looked at him and were sad, Fluke decided to give up the love he has for Ohm, for the health of Ohm's mother.

Sorry guys for giving this news, but I will not be able to post the chapters this Wednesday, I will only post in two or a week, as everyone does not know, I am sick I will operate on my gallbladder, I will be admitted to the hospital for two or a week. I hope everyone understands my situation, and don't worry, I'll see you in a week if my god wants to😊🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

843 46 9
Something happened to Kao, but he forgot what happened. What happened? Check in the next chapters
1.1K 94 22
Nate Rittanon {Ohm} Thailand's famous trapeze artist and catcher is forced to train and work with a new partner when his existing partner Win Natirip...
32.4K 1.6K 20
Ohm is his brother's bestfriend and it's natural for Fluke to be close with him. Ohm is his first crush or should he say first love? But most people...
37.4K 1.4K 73
Some men can be born with the capacity to get pregnant, others do not, what Earth did not know is that he was born with this capacity. Kao and Earth...