𝐃arkness 𝐀nd 𝐃aisies║𝙹𝙹�...

By fanTAEshi

❝ My eyes drifted up to his, and it was over. Jungkook's lips caught mine in a hard kiss, driving them apart... More

PROLOGUE
INTRO
1. Thalassophile
3. Aphotic
4. Enigma
5. Arcane
6. Monster
7. Selcouth
8. Philophobia
9.Wonderwall
10. Cruor
11.Oculoplania
12. Forelsket
13. Nepenthe
14. Kilig
15. Crimson
16. The Starry Eyed

2. Nyctophile

2.4K 75 36
By fanTAEshi

❝ 𝑁𝑦𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑝ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 (𝑛) 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠.......  ❞ 

««««««««««««««««««« »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Now I am praying for some miracle, that the sun will rise and I will be waking up from my sleep and then It's all became a dream. I closed my eyes tightly for a moment. But nothing changed. I cursed myself for getting into these kinds of situations. 

" Esme...." I looked at Esme, who is a little sober.

" For fuck's sake, listen to me and get up from the chair "

I spat as I looked at the side where those mysterious men seen. Now he is speaking to someone on the phone. I feel like my heart is gonna burst out anytime soon. I tried to calm myself as I took a deep breath. Then within a second, I took a bottle of water from the next table and pour it on Esme.

" Yo! What the actual fuck was that! " She jumped from the chair and looked around. I slightly shake her to come to sense. After sometimes I explain her the situation and shown the mysterious people, who was watching us from far.

" How do we keep getting into these kind of situations? " Esme's voice trembled.

" Five years of friendship and I still don't know." I replied with a trembling voice too.

" When I count 1, 2, 3. Just run with me towards the hotel.. " I saw a ray of confidence in Esme's voice.

" Why? Just call your dad before something happen... "

" We can't! Because I left my phone at hotel " Esme told me as a shiver down through my spine. Because It was my only hope, when I realized this is not a dream anymore.

" What? " I sat on the chair with palms on my face.

" Come here, Y/n. We don't have any other choice. Stop wasting the time..!" Esme yelled.

Ready 1, 2, 3 Go......

We both were running as fast as we can. There were no lights on the other side of the beach park. So I decided to hold Esme's hand, in case if we get lost. But I couldn't find her hand near me. I stopped and turn around. Full darkness, empty road. I called out her name. But no response. A fear rushed through my veins as I started running again. God knows to where!

Then a realization hit me like a rock that I forget to take my phone from the table before. I was terrified to look back as I run into another unknown empty road. I once again looked backward. No Esme! Tears started to rolled down from my eyes.

But suddenly I bumped into someone. My head collapsed into a hard chest. I quickly looked up ,then I felt slightly relaxed as I saw his face. Because he is not one of those men, I am running from. Even in that darkness, his eyes shone brighter than the moonlight above us. He was like a moon, part of him was hidden away, just like his bucket hat did with him.

" Sorry! I wasn't looking while running.. " I somehow managed to say him and looked into his dark but shining eyes while tried to catching up my breath.

" But I was.... "  He said to me as a small smirk formed in the some corner of his lips. My breath hitched hearing that as I took two steps backwards.

" Come with me...  I am here to take you... "  He said it with his tenor voice. I frozen stood there like a statue. I gulped down the saliva as I took two more steps backwards. Run, Y/n! Run! I was saying in my head. But the fear take down my legs that it is not cooperating. But somehow I manage to restore the last drop of braveness  as I began to run away from him. I was violently  crying by calling Esme's name. Then suddenly a hand caught me from behind as I collapsed into his hug. And I lose my consciousness.

•   •    •   •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

My eyes slowly opened, my body stretching as I woke up. I took a deep breath, I was relaxed and ready for a new day. It was all a dream. I thought as I sat up, something was not right. Something felt.....wrong.

I studied around the small room. I couldn't see anything out the ordinary. I examined it closer again. Still nothing. I closed my eyes and opened it again, and I finally saw it. Something so terrifying, it took a few moments for my brain to comprehend what it was.

This was not my room.

" You took so long to wake up " A male voice caught my ears from the other side of the room. I flinched as I looked at the direction.

Him!

My breathe became unstable as I saw him! He was looking at me and smiling.

" Who are you? " I panicked.

" Did you get a good sleep? " He avoid my question as he get up from the couch.

" Where is Esme? " I tried to get up from the bed. But suddenly I heard his voice.

" I hope you slept well " 

He looked at me. His firm, broad face showed pearls in deep shadows under the cheekbones, his eyes were sunken and his mouth sorely cracked. God knows what I looked like, when I looked at him. Sure there is more fear than anything. Without waiting for his answers, I tried to run away from the room as his tight hold in my elbow make me stopped halfway.

" Leave me! Who the hell are you?  " I yelled at him behalf of all my bravery veins.

" It's fine. You're in safe hands " He chuckled as his another hand reached my left elbow. I tried my best to remove my hands from the hold. But his strong hands make it hard for me.

" You know what they say, panicking burns a shit-ton of calories. " He said while scanning my face.

" Who even says that? "

" Me. Just now " He smirked.

I glared at him coldly as he tried to suppress his laughter. All this time, I was trying to release myself from him. But it was a horrible failure.

" Leave me, jerk. Why are you doing this? Where is my friend Esme? " I almost cried after that. Suddenly he thrown me into the bed. I hissed when my head hit on the wooden corner of the bed. I no longer hold back my tears. I cried. I cried my heart out.

" You better stop asking me 'QUESTIONS '. I hate that! " he shouted at me without even minding that I was crying. I flinched by his sudden yelling. He then left the room by slamming the door with a loud bang. I get up  from the bed as I hardly knock the door many times by saying     ' open the door, help me! Somebody help me'.

__________________________________________

Note : I keep my promise. Another update 😚
I hope you guys like this story. Please continue support me like this. I will try to update frequently.

Don't forget to vote and comment your feedbacks.

Borahae 💜

{ Published on : 13/10/2020 }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 1.8K 69
A Kim Namjoon Mafia AU **Namjoon carefully stroke upwards my arm with his fingers. I was breathing irregularly. He stopped at my face and lifted my c...
98.8K 3.9K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
409K 15.6K 60
"I don't want to take you home yet" JK muttered with a sigh at the end. I glanced at his side profile as he kept his eyes on the road ahead. "You c...