(Kakyoin x reader) ✨staring a...

Von kathelinexx_

Yes this is the title of a song Yes it's from robeats Yes I have a deeply erection for this cherry Yes we all... Mehr

Tw warning!
🌟bizarre🌟
🌟the hierophant🌟
🌟the start of our journey🌟
🌟The 'tower of gray'🌟
🌟silver chariot🌟
🌟dark blue moon🌟
🌟strenght🌟
🌟yellow temperance🌟
🌟the emperor and the hanged man🌟
🌟justice🌟
🌟the lovers🌟
🌟the sun🌟
🌟death 13🌟
🌟judgment🌟
🌟the high priestess🌟
🌟the fool and geb🌟
🌟blame (pretty lewd)🌟
🌟anubis🌟
🌟freedom dive (WOHOOOOOOOOOOO)🌟
🌟d'arby the gambler (kakegururi reference)🌟
🌟noriaki returns!🌟
🌟vanilla ice🌟
🌟DIO's the world🌟
🌟trauma🌟
thank you!
Bruh
No part 2

🌟the empress and the wheel of furtune🌟

435 13 7
Von kathelinexx_

a/n
i mean, ye?

hours passed.. we were now on a bus continuing our journey.. i was sleeping, or at least trying, on kakyoin's shoulder while polnareff was trying to brainwash the girl who was in love with hol horse, i really wanted to take a nap but polnareff was so. DAMN. LOUD! i was probably making a strange face while thinking those stuff since noriaki started to pat my thigh, it calmed me down a little bit so it was fine..
"ehy, y/n, wake up, we're here" kakyoin's soft voice whispered in my ear, i slowly open my eyes and looked around, we were the only one left to get down the bus. before standing up kakyoin planted a kiss on my forehead, his lips were so soft and calm.. what was a second felt like hours.. was this a kiss? i thought it was gonna be much worse, lmao. we finally get down the bus.. jiji, polnareff and jotaro were waiting for us.
"what's wrong, jiji? you don't look well" jotaro ask, i was still sleepy so i let myself fall on kakyoin's shoulder.
"looks like the spot that i thought was a bug bite got infected" grandpa explain. we all go look at it.. it looked like a face was forming, damn..
"maybe it's better if you visit a doctor, grandpa.." i say in a sleepy voice.
"oh god, y/n did you sleep well yesterday night? you look so pale" polnareff asks while getting on my level.
"i took just two hours of sleep, i was worried about stand users attacking us in our sleep, even tho i was in a room with jotaro and kakyoin i still couldn't relax" i explain, kakyoin then takes my hand.
"let's go into the hotel since you're really tired, y/n" kakyoin says, everyone staring at us.
"i'll come too since i have nothing to do" jotaro says while walking to us. we all say bye to the group and lend into the hotel, it was more peacefull than the other hotel we stayed at. we finally reach our room and i let myself fall to the bed, but still couldn't sleep.. i was scarred that somebody would've killed me while sleeping. i moved at right.. then left.. with the pillow on my stomach.. nothing i couldn't sleep.
"y/n" noriaki say, i turn to him.
"sorry guys.. i can't sleep propriely"
i heard jotaro sigh.
"all right then, i'll go into the bathroom smoking, i'll give you guys a private moment" he says while taking a cigarette from his pocket and leaving the room, me and noriaki were now alone in the room.. this was awkward..
"so uhm.. do you want me to cuddle you?" he asks, i let him get on the bed, he lays down nezt to me and then he hugs me, our faces were really close, i could feel his breath on my face. he starts to pat my back to calm me down, i lift my head up and get the courage of kissing his lips, after a moment i get away from him, his violet eyes were staring at mine, he then reached to my level and gave me a kiss, a more passionate one, his lips on mine was like a dream. his hand slowly got his place on my back.. the.. back.. ok no ONE understands what i mean by 'my back'.. ok then.. he lifts his hand on my ass and squeezes it.
"come on.. let's sleep now, darling" he whispers in my ear, i finally let myself go and started to get sleepy.. after a few moments i was already asleep in his arms.

two hours passes and i finally wake up again, still in kakyoin's arms. i could feel that jotaro was staring at us while noriaki was asleep, i really didn't want to wake him up.
"you slept well?" jotaro asks.
"now, yes"
"even with that hand on 'your back'?" he says.
"if it's his hand than i don't mind" i whisper, jotaro mutters a good grief like always.
"come on, we need to go. jiji has to go on the doctor"
"he still didn't went? bro it was like 2 hours ago"
"do you think i know why?"
"well, maybe?"
yes, this is a normal conversation with Jotaro, i put my hand on noriaki's shoulder and shaked him a little, i heard him goan for a moment he then squezes my ass again, i jump a little since i didn't expected it.
"aw come on, jotaro's staring, you perv!" i say as he squezes it again.
"you have a thicc ass, it's not my problem" he says while getting up.
"get a room, at least.." jotaro says in background.
"come on, we are doing a walk" jotaro says while leaving the room, me and noriaki stare at each other for a moment he then takes my hand and we rush out, in the hallway we saw jotaro.
"come on, we need to go. jiji is in serious trouble" he says while taking both our wrists and running to the car.
"what's going on?" i ask.
"looks like he already went to the doctor one hour ago and now he's accused of killing someone, i'm pretty sure it's an enemy stand user" he explain, we finally get the car and hop on.
"wait, what about polnareff?"
"we'll search for him later, right now we need to run" kakyoin says while getting on the driver seat.
"wait nori, you can drive?" i asked in a surprised tone, he smirks.
"yes, jotaro can't so i'm driving for now"
"i totally didn't expect jotaro to not know how to drive to be honest!"
"shut up and let's go"

it's now night, we found joseph and polnareff both running time ago, we are now resting near the river, polnareff seems shocked not because he got got attacked but because of the empress stand user.
"and here i thought we'd finally be able to sleep in a bed" kakyoin says.
"maybe if the old man hadn't screwed up and gotten cops chasing him down" jotaro says.
"i'll probably will have an headache tomorrow" i whisper while touching my forehead with my hand.
"polnareff you can do the driving.." jiji says while throwing the car keys on his hair.
"damn.." i whisper like always.
"hey, are you still in chock? i was the one attacked by the stand"
"i'd rather have gone through that.."
"aw come on, pol pol! there are so many fishes in the sea, you don't need to worry" i said while patting his shoulder, he didn't listen so i got back to jotaro and nori and then started to stare at the stars.
"i really like stars, they are so cool.. oh! kakyoin, jotaro, look! a shoting star!" i say while pointing at it. we later get on the car, damn.. it was so awkward since i was on noriaki's lap, i then decided to broke the silence with one of my teasing phrases.
"so kakyoin, you can use me like pillow. i mean, i always use you like a pillow. i know i'm a little flat but you can enjoy!" i teased him, he became like his hair.
"aw, come on i want a pillow too!" polnareff screamed bedside me.
"you already got them, shut up. and you're driving!"
"good grief, that sound so bad" jotaro says while covering his face with the hat.
"a-all right then, if you give me the permission.." kakyoin flatters, he then putts his head on mine, i start to pat his arm till he was asleep..

ow.. my headache sure is killing me..
"good morning angel" kakyoin says, i became red asf.
"don't worry, y/n, we know you guys are a thing" polnareff says, i cover my face with my hands.. why did you told them nori..
"come on, it's not really a big of deal, i'm happy to see my granddaughter having a partner, and yes, it does hurt the first time" jiji says.
"what the hell are you talking about, jiji?" i say, he then stares at me.
"i mean about 'that'"
"shut up jiji, let her be pure till she is"
"the fuck are you guys talking about!?" our conversation was interrupted by a slow car in front of us, it was causing a lot of dust to come inside our car.
"damn-" polnareff suddenly surpassed the car.
"polnareff, you're being reckless" kakyoin yells.
"eheheh, this four-wheel drive is great!"
"what a bromomento.."
"y/n, i have to admit that you're really comfy, thank you for letting me use you like a pillow"
"happy to heard that, is it bad if i call you by your first name?"
"it's fi-" noriaki stops talking since the car suddenly stopped.
"what's the metter, polnareff? why did you stop all of the sudden?" kakyoin asks.
"THAT's the problem!" he yells while pointin at.. NO WAY!
"THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE AND HOW DID SHE?!" i yell.
"good grief.." i quickly get down the car.
"what the fuck are YOU doing HERE?! we told you that's dangerous for you to follow us!"
"come on y/n! i see how you and kakyoin-san are getting are getting more and more intimate" she says smirking.
"YOU LITTLE.."

my struggles were just failure since anne got inside the car, still on noriaki's lap with a mad face. i was.. really mad at her, i told her that it's dangerous! but she didn't listen! oh god.. after a few minutes of anne talking random shit, polnareff made the car of earlier surpass us, it then started to go slow again with lot's of draft getting inside the car again making uh caugh, after a while he finally let us go, this time tho a big truck welcom us, kakyoin instinctively hugs me while jotaro uses his stand to save us all, if it wasn't for star platinum we would've been dead.
"do you think that car's friver might be one of the stand user after us? or do you think it's just some random asshole?" jotaro asks.
"i really don't know, it might be all the options" i say.
"think about it, y/n! of course it's someone who's after us! we were almost killed!" polnareff screams.
"but there hasn't been anything like stand attack yet" kakyoin says still hugging me.
"anyway, all we can do is be careful as we head for the border. if it comes after us again we'll just take them down, no metter who they are" jiji says.
"what should we do about that truck? star platinum punched it so it's pretty messed up" nori asks.
"just pretend you never saw it. ignore it" jotaro says.
"you sure know how to hit to girls jotaro" i tease, he just yelled shut up like always while polnareff restarts the car.
"you ok, y/n?" noriaki asks while picking my chin in his hands and turning my head to him.
"i-i'm fine noriaki, don't worry" i flutter, everyone was staring at us and this made the situation a little uncomfortble, he then kisses me on the lips.
"OMG WAS THAT A KISS?!" polnareff yells while staring at us.
"polnareff drive propriely!" i yell back.
"so you guys are finally a thing?" anne asks.
"y-yes.." i whisper in embarassament.
"don't be embarassed, i used to tease suzie like that too and she was happy with that!" jiji says.
"jiji, i'm not gradma suzie!"
"then congrats, y/n" she says in a joyful tone, i give her a flushed smile and then turned to noriaki's lap again.

after a while we took a break on a bar, not-surprise the car of earlier was there, only three customers were in the bar, this meant that the driver was there.. well- jotaro, jiji and polnareff started to beat the shit out of them while me and kakyoin tried to stop the fight. after a moment they finally realised that guys weren't the driver of the car so we went away and stated to run after it.
"i can't believe that we got played!" i say as we followed the probably stand user.
"that's strange, according to the map we should be running parallel train tracks here" kakyoin says while me and him studied the map.
"who the hell cares? we're gonna chatch him in a second.. i'm gonna nail him on that curve!" polnareff yells, we do the curve and.. the car is gone!
"oh god.." i whisper.. oh ho.. WE FALL INTO HIS TRAP! the car reappears from behind, we all yell what and the car starts pushing, till.. we fall. kakyoin summons hierophant green.
"stop! hierophant isn't strong enough to hold this much weight!" jiji yells.
"i beg your pardon, joestar-san, but i know quite myself well. i'm not a fool" the redhead said as the car stopped falling, he He attacked the car's wire winch on the other car.
"hmph. not bad, kakyoin. by the way do you like sumo?" jotaro asks noriaki while summoning his stand, he then throws a punch to the car who fall down while we get on the road again.
"ideed. i quite enjoy sumo.. but jotaro, in sumo, it's against the rules to punch your opponent" kakyoin responds.
"and that's my boys, ggs guys!" i scream like always.
"yup, that was probably some weirdo, i didn't see any stand-like form" polnareff said, i nod. we all talking about this and other stuff, i wasn't listening till the ground starts to shake, i thought it was just gonna be a tremor, but i was wrong, the car of earlier came out from the rock under us. the car slowly trasformed into a brand new one with spikes all around it.
"it wants to see who's the stronger.." jotaro says, he then got attacked by something, me noriaki and polnareff got near to heal him but he got shot again. it hurted like hell..
"it hurts so much..!" i yell in pain to the ground while healing my wounds, i wasn't fast enough to heal the others tho..
"i don't know what kind of attack is that but it's got good control" jotaro says.
"it's time for the secet joestar technique.. RUN AWAY!" i yell while running between the boulders, the car starts to destroy the rock while everyone was climbing.
"well then.. go ahead guys! i'll come back later" i yell to them.
"i'm pretty sure this is a troublesome one" i heard jotaro say as i summon my stand.
"i've been practicing for weeks, it's my time to dance!" i say, i let the stand reach me and i flip it with the void balls i've been practicibg with.
"well then sir, you are flipped, it's time i finish you OFF!" i yell as i create a big void ball, i throw one.. and then another, till i was satisfied and i was sure the stand user died, of course it was but still menadge to kit me a few times. i'm now tired asf.. but i still continued to throw void balls.
"I HAD TO DO THIS IMMENSE TRIP BECAUSE OF YOU DIO" i snapped, i was finally throwing out all of my emotions kept inside from more then a week now.
"SHINEI LITTLE SHIT!" i yell as i throw my last one, blood comes out of the now destroyed car, my stands withdrawals and i fell into the ground exausted.
"i.. did it.." i say after slowly walking away, hierophant green takes me up with the others and i fell again.
"i.. i did it.." i whisper to the others.
"yes, you did" the redhead said while helping me get up. i use my last strenght to heal the others.
"i need sleep.." i say while kakyoin picks me up in bridal style.
"our car can still work, i hope" was the last thing i remember from this day..

i did it..

a/n

THIS

IS

SO

DAMN

LONG

god headache doesn't help at all, i'm happy with this chapter tho.
now i'll go do my stuff.
see ya!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2K 62 7
Jotaro meets a young man named Noriaki Kakyoin on his first day back to school from the summer. He starts to feel things he'd never felt before, he c...
9.1K 429 26
JJBA insert reader fanfiction You hold against what was already written, believing that humans have the capability of creating their own reality. Yo...
4K 178 11
"Are you scared of death?" "Depends, if I'm ready to die or not." - • - Almost a year has passed since DIO was defeated by Jotaro. Kakyoin miraculous...
95K 3.4K 20
a lonely redhead's life gets ruined by a delinquent. either for better or for worse. ♡ ♡ ♡ profanity, loneliness, and fluff. (there may be sensationa...