Cheating Hearts (mlb) [COMPLE...

By belladonna_honey

We all can't get enough of marinette and adrien. This is a marichat and adrinette fanfic with felix and bridg... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Bonus chapter (Feligette)
Book 2 and 3

Chapter 2

525 14 4
By belladonna_honey

Adrien pov:

"That doesn't mean you should push someone lila besides I don't believe you" I said to lila as marinette pushed past me and ran into the rain.

"I swear I'm telling you the truth Adrien" Lila pulled my arms towards her.

If I was chat noir I would've beat the shit out of this liar but I am pathetic little adrien who has to act nice to bad people like Lila rossie.

I took my umbrella from lila's hand and went inside my car.

I bought the umbrella for marinette anyway!

I went to my room and paced around here and there.
What if marinette started hating me?
I still remember how much marinette hated me when we first met.

"My precious little babies" I heard plagg as he was devouring his cheese.

Why haven't I thought of this before..!!

"Plagg claws.. " I heard my phone ringing.

I looked at the caller id.

Kagami..

I know I've been avoiding kagami due to my busy schedule and akuma attacks. The only time we get to see each other was when we were fencing.

I'm confused

I took the call and pressed my phone on my ears.

"Adrien we were supposed to meet at coffee shop" I heard kagami's fed up voice.

"I'm on my way kagami, it just took more time to distract my bodyguard and escape" I lied.

I'm a liar. I'm not chat noir, I'm just Adrien agreste who's trying hard to make his father love him by being nice to everyone.

"Okay I'll wait" She said as the line went dead.

I transformed into chat noir and quickly reached my destination.

"Hey kagami, sorry for making you wait"

"No problem, I ordered banana milkshake for you" She smiled and pecked on my lips.

"Thanks" I said even though I shouldn't be drinking high calorific food.

"How was your week" She started the conversation.

"Nice and yours?!"

"It was nice but I just missed you so much" She held my hand and squeezed it.

"Me too" I lied for the 100th time. In fact I forgot we were in a relationship. At times nino and alya would remind me about my relationship by teasing me. Besides that I don't think about kagami like I should have.

Guilt started eating me up as kagami told about a new fencing technique she saw in YouTube.

As I was lazily listening to her and commenting if needed, I saw marinette. She's carrying a bag from fabrics shop and another little black bag.

She looks cute with her hair tied in multimouse style.

"So what do you think adrien..?! "

"It's nice" My absentminded brain told as she stiffened.

I think I messed up.

"So you haven't listened" Kagami was so composed that it's kinda scary.

"I'm sorry kagami I had a lot of things on my mind" I apologized

"Adrien I think it's time we take a break" She stood up.

"Are you breaking up with me" I asked. It's scary how I'm not feeling what I should feel, rather I feel empty.

"No let us take a break from this relationship" She said as she walked outside.

My conscience shouting at me to go and apologize and start over but my heart is just.... tired.
I'm just tired of hurt her and hurting myself. I'm just tired of feeling guilty for something I have no control.

I ran to the opposite direction and transformed into chat noir.

I jumped from roofs to roofs without registering where I was heading. I just don't want to go into my empty room and stare at walls. I even don't want plagg near me to ease my loneliness.

Suddenly I heard a rather familiar shriek.

Marinette!!

I ran into the direction to see someone trying to steal the small black bag she was carrying.

"Leave the little lady alone before I do something you'd regret" My voice was surprisingly intimidating.

The thief ran away dropping his own purse.
Dumbass

"Are you alright marinette.. ?!" I approached her.

"I'm fine, thanks for saving me" She thanked and walked away.

Is she traumatized..?!

Should I accompany her..?!

"Hey purrincess, whatcha hiding in the little black bag" I asked.

Of course, cats are curious

"A gift" She smiled. A real smile, not one of those awkward smile she'd give me.

She must really hate adrien a.k.a me to not even smile at me.

"For whom" I curiously asked as we were walking towards her home.

"Nosy little cat, aren't you" She smirked.
I didn't know marinette could smirk. I'm damn sure she hates adrien to that level where she doesn't want anything from me. Despite her hatred she's good to me.

"Of course so tell me what's inside" I shuffled her fabric bag to annoy her.

She rolled her eyes before replying

"A charm bracelet for my cousin" She playfully swatted my hands to stop me from messing her fabrics.

"Wait... You have a cousin"

"Yeah, her name is Bridgette cheng"

"Oww.. She's a girl, Is she hot and what's with your family naming kids 'cheng'"

"She's the daughter of my mother's sister and of course she's named 'cheng' because she's from China" Marinette rolled her eyes.

"Ohh.. I heard chinese girls are hot and cute" I purred at her ear.

"Too bad she's not into french boys" She grinned.

"Maybe I could change that"

"Last time I checked, you were madly in love with ladybug" She pointed out.

"Well I can't force her to love me" I said as my ring beeped as if it's agreeing with me.

"Gotta go princess and don't forget to tell good things about me to your cousin... Bridge..mattie" I flied to my house.

I de-transformed as plagg went to devour his cheese.

"Oww.. Adrien ditching your girlfriend for your good friend" Plagg commented as I saw kagami text asking about my safety.

I replied with a 'reached home safely' and shut my phone.

"I had to save her and make sure she safely reaches home, I did my super hero job" I snapped at plagg.

"She's not your good friend huhh..? "

"Of course she is but I don't know whether I am her good friend even though she said I'm her good friend" I said as plagg doesn't reply.

"I know I'm sounding like a crazy boy but I can tell the difference. She's way more playful and friendly around chat but awkward around me, it's like she's tolerating me" I groaned.

Why marinette have to be so confusing!!

Why she's so nice and selfless!!

As I was over-thinking, I heard a knock on my door.

Damn Natalie and her punctuality!!

I opened the door to see.... Felix

"Long time no see adrien" He hugged me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 823 23
Lila has finally turned her class against Marinette. Marinette barely has any friends left and doesn't think she can forgive her friends. After an ac...
19.3K 596 22
BOOK 1 - The Love Project BOOK 3 - Showdown Life was great for everyone in Paris apart from Chloe Bourgeois. She couldn't bare to see Adrien happy...
220K 5.2K 32
Marinette Dupain-Cheng used to walk into the halls of school bullied by Chloe Bourgeois. Now that's changed, Chloe acknowledges her feelings for Mar...
228K 7.4K 24
When I walked out, I couldn't hold the excitement of the bread I got. About to devour some now, I almost trip as I heard a noise behind me. I turn an...