SLAUGHTERHOUSE- F. Portor & C...

By illumigotgoodzoldick

when [y/n] wakes up disoriented and tied up in an abandoned building where she is interrogated by t... More

002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
024.
025.
not a chapter
cover update lmfao
026.
027.
028.
029.
Chapter inspo for part 30 & 31
030.
Music for 31

001.

11K 245 886
By illumigotgoodzoldick

[sorry the jokes i told in this book are old. tw: cringe read at your own risk]

You feel an immense pain coming from the back of your neck as you let out a groan.

You began to feel nauseous as an uneasy feeling sits at the bottom of your gut.

You let your arms out to coddle the pain away when something had stopped you. Squeezing your eyes for about a moment you tilt your head down to face your lap.

Your eyes widen as you are faced with restraints wrapped around your body.

You whimpered in pain sitting helpless without a clue as to why and how you were brought here.

tears began to well up as the dark became suffocating.

You struggled to escape though this did not stop you from attempting to wiggle your way free.

Though it was no use.

You were as good as dead. You were certain that this was the end.

You felt your throat tighten as you choke up on your tears gasping for air.

You kicked and squirmed though nothing went your way.

"H-help." You whimpered in pain.

sniffles echoed throughout the hollow building.

The chair you had been restraint to had been placed in the middle in that void of darkness so you were vulnerable in many ways.

"I s-swear to God I'll pay you!" You begin to raise your voice.

"Name your price!"
"Help! Please!"

But you were alone.

You rock your body in hopes of shifting over to safety.

"My parents are rich- th-they can provide you with anything you desire in exchange for me!" You cried out.

A lie.

Or not maybe you're loaded.

When suddenly a large bang startles you.

You knew immediately you had company.

Although this time you kept quiet.

"Dead...already? I was certain injury wasn't severe. No fair." A raspy voice chuckled.

"Nah- brats still alive take a good look at her chest idiot." Another masculine voice replied.

You tried to mask the fact that you had still been breathing but they had quickly caught on

You lift your head up to face the two.

"It's inhuman to stare at a woman's chest." You spat.

"Do we look any bit human, sweet cheeks?" One had chuckled.

They were quite the opposites.

One had been tall and blonde and much more aggressive and the other had been raven haired, short, and a much more composed demeanour though it had been hard to tell under the overwhelming darkness you sat under.

"Why am I- here." You sobbed.

You lean your head forward in defeat much like a wilted flower.

"She crying?" The raven haired man grinned.

You lift your head upward to face the figures in the dark.

Your jaw clenches.

"Well no shit? I got kidnapped?" You scowled letting out a faint psychotic laugh.

"Don't get short with us, brat remember we have the upper hand." The blonde haired man scoffed tugging slighting at your restraints from behind.

"Don't see why you cry." The raven haired man grimaced.

"I am bleeding out from the back of my head. Crying is a much appropriate reaction." You snarl.

"I'm not sure why you're so surprised after all you came here. What did you expect sneaking into our lair empty handed."

"What are you talking about." You groan.

"Don't play dumb."

Suddenly a jolt of pain pokes at the back of your head.

The raven haired boy brushed the gash at the back of your head with a finger.

You let out a loud yelp.

"A loud one." The black haired boy teased.

"What's your fucking deal?" You scoff shrugging his touch off of you.

"maybe she suffering from memory loss? The hit seem little hard for such small and frail body."

"Look whose talking." You spat.

The taller figure had let out a laugh as the other stood with his arms crossed.

"joke not funny." He scowled.

"Turn lights on." He ordered.

The lights flickered for a moment before remaining on. You squint your eyes in pain as you try to make up your surroundings.

Though oddly enough they had been gone.

"Don't think you done yet." A voice whispered from behind causing you to jump up slightly.

He stood from behind you as he towered over you with a devious grin.

He was strangely enough an overall hot guy.

He had black mid-length hair and a pale complexion. His eyes seemed tired as the rest of his face stayed masked by a scarf.

"Sup emo shawty." You stare at him with stern eyes and a small grin.

"Sorry?" He grimaced.

"You not a threat are you." He sighed.

You glare at him as your body begins to tense up.

"Yeah I only just told you a few couple hundred times."

"Still. me don't trust you."

"The boss will see you soon." He murmured.

"Ouuu! Okay mr. Grey." You grin.

"No me Feitan." Feitan scoffed brushing a hand through his hair.

"No- Mr.Grey's a- never mind." You groan impatiently.

He brushed a hand through your [h/l] [h/c] hair. Your body shifts over as you stare at him with wide eyes.

"Bro?" You gasp.

"Feitan." He corrected.

"No-I- whatever. What are you doing?" You huff.

"Your cut. Still fresh. You die if it not tended to." He mumbled in a monotone expression

"Do you like my cut G?" You smirk.

"Well I could have cut cleaner but me no have time." He shrugged.

"I beg your pardon?" You gulp nervously.

"You asking if I liked the way I cut you. I could do better." He narrowed his eyes.

"Never mind that's my fault." You sigh.

"What is...G?" He quirked an eyebrow.

"Uh- I guess that's like what you call your friends?"

"We no friends." He scoffed with a glare.

"Man fuck you." You sigh.

He grips your hair back with a yank.

You let out a yelp of agony for the second time

"Does that hurt?"

"Daddy chill." You whine.

"Feitan."

"You're no fun." You pout.

He leans in so that your faces had been only inches away.

He placed a hand on your chin as he tilted your head to look up at him.

He gripped your cheeks tightly with a cunning smirk.

You could feel a racking pain rooting from your jaw as he squeezed harder.

he maneuvered over to the side of you as he began to whisper. You could feel his minty breath tickling away at your ear lobe.

"I can be fun."

He parted from you as he buried his hands in his pockets his with his usual monotone expression.

"I'll be back with the ointments." He murmured as he walked out of the room nonchalantly.

Shortly after, you had been alone again.

You could feel your cheeks burn a bright crimson as you sat there stunned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.2K 49
Y/N,L/N.That was all you were know for.Youre initialed name.All because of you're family business.But one day something occurs in you're life that ma...
449K 14.6K 33
COMPLETED at 79092 Words (only story) 'Remember. Control.' Ding. I walk into a underground tunnel that seems to have no exit except the weird elevato...
Weak By eff_off

Fanfiction

126K 4.2K 29
L/N Y/N was never strong. All her life, she's had to rely on others around her and she hated it. She hated not being able to protect herself and she...
988K 30.6K 81
"ᴡᴇ ᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴀʙʟᴇ ʟᴇꜱꜱᴏɴ..." Started: 1/13/2021 Finished: 12/02/2023 Ranking: #1 illumizoldyc...